March 28, 2024, 09:59:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #5 10/21/11 - 11/02/11  (Read 458932 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: November 01, 2011, 11:00:57 PM »

Inquiring minds want to know.

1.  Why has there never been any mention in interviews or by investigators of Debra's brother being present in the home on the night Lisa went missing?

2.  Why has neighbor Maria been so silent?  She could attest to Debra's level of intoxication when she left the Bradley/Irwin home at 10:30 PM.

3.  Did either Debra's brother and neighbor Maria actually see baby Lisa on the evening of October 3rd?

Janet

+++++

The Uncle of Missing Baby Lisa Irwin Voluntarily Talks to Kansas City Police
He backed up Lisa's mom's story that she was passed out drunk the night her daughter disappeared
8:19 p.m. CDT, November 1, 2011

An uncle of missing Kansas City baby Lisa Irwin voluntarily met with police for about two hours today. He's the brother of the baby's mother, Debbie Bradley.

He was with Bradley October third, the night her baby disappeared and said the mom had drank enough that night to pass out drunk, as she maintains. The family believe a kidnapper snatched the baby from her crib while the dad was working, the uncle was sleeping and the mom was passed out.

<snipped>

http://www.kspr.com/news/local/kspr-the-uncle-of-missing-baby-lisa-irwin-voluntarily-talks-to-kansas-city-police-20111101,0,6422838.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: November 01, 2011, 11:05:44 PM »

Is there an image of Philip on this thread that someone could link me too?

Thanks

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: November 01, 2011, 11:15:54 PM »

Inquiring minds want to know.

1.  Why has there never been any mention in interviews or by investigators of Debra's brother being present in the home on the night Lisa went missing?

2.  Why has neighbor Maria been so silent?  She could attest to Debra's level of intoxication when she left the Bradley/Irwin home at 10:30 PM.

3.  Did either Debra's brother and neighbor Maria actually see baby Lisa on the evening of October 3rd?

Janet

+++++

He backed up Lisa's mom's story that she was passed out drunk the night her daughter disappeared

An uncle of missing Kansas City baby Lisa Irwin voluntarily met with police for about two hours today. He's the brother of the baby's mother, Debbie Bradley.

He was with Bradley October third, the night her baby disappeared and said the mom had drank enough that night to pass out drunk, as she maintains. The family believe a kidnapper snatched the baby from her crib while the dad was working, the uncle was sleeping and the mom was passed out.

<snipped>

http://www.kspr.com/news/local/kspr-the-uncle-of-missing-baby-lisa-irwin-voluntarily-talks-to-kansas-city-police-20111101,0,6422838.story

Perhaps the brother was sleeping elsewhere, maybe at the neighbors?  it doesn't say where he was sleeping, only that he was sleeping.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #863 on: November 01, 2011, 11:21:54 PM »

Thanks

Janet

Hi Janet

Here is his FB: https://www.facebook.com/phillynetz

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: November 01, 2011, 11:24:27 PM »

Perhaps the brother was sleeping elsewhere, maybe at the neighbors?  it doesn't say where he was sleeping, only that he was sleeping.

You could be right AZSunny.  However ... the implication is that Philip was in the home at 10:30 PM when neighbor Maria left the home.  Philip affirms his sister's claim that she was inebriated.

I was wondering if Philip fit the description provided by neighbor Lisa ... the description of the 12:15 PM sighting of a many in the street carrying a baby wearing only a diaper.

Janet

+++++

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) - A maternal uncle of missing baby Lisa Irwin voluntarily met Tuesday with Kansas City Police Department detectives.

Phil Netz is the brother of Debbie Bradley. He was with his sister on the afternoon of Oct. 3 when Bradley purchased a box of wine and food items at a Northland grocery store.

Bradley has said she drank enough that night to pass out drunk. Jeremy Irwin, Lisa's father, called 911 about 4 a.m. Oct. 4 to say that his daughter had been snatched from her crib by a kidnapper while he was on an electrical job and while Bradley was sleeping.

<snipped>

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15925815/deborahs-brother-leaves-with-detectives

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: November 01, 2011, 11:26:29 PM »

Thanks

Janet

Hi Janet

OS

Thanks OS

Janet

_____

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: November 01, 2011, 11:37:09 PM »

Right Yuknowmenot, there are new rules now for after your child goes missing;
Step 1; concoct alibis
Step 2; Get T-shirts printed

And don't forget:

Step 3: Get your hair done.
and   Step 4: always keep the spotlight on you!!!!!
Step 5: make an appeal to the sleaziest defense lawyer you can find, use Baez as a backup plan
Step 6:  make sure you have the media paying you for pictures so you don't have to work!

Step 7 :  be open to accepting donations from every loon on the internet that has more money than sense.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #867 on: November 01, 2011, 11:43:01 PM »

Thanks

Janet

Hi Janet

OS

Hi Janet~ In the first interview with Judge Jenine DB mentioned the neighbor and her child but the way she said it "Maria" implied that she was speaking of the adult neighbor. Turns out when she said "Maria" she was saying the kids were watching a video with Maria who is the neighbors daughters name. The adult drinking with DB is actually "Samantha Brando". Her child "Maria" was watching videos with the boys that night. I thought I would clear that up because there was some confusion when DB first spoke of that night with the neighbor and the neighbors child.  an angelic monkey

This is Samantha:

(If I mess of posting the photos, I will repost)

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #868 on: November 01, 2011, 11:44:34 PM »

http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/01/womans-cell-phone-confiscated-for-baby-lisa-investigation/

Video at link

Woman’s Cell Phone Confiscated for Baby Lisa Investigation

There are new developments in the search for Lisa Irwin. Megan Wright dated the man many know as “Jersey” the handyman. He worked in the Irwin family’s neighborhood.

Wright spent hours being questioned because of her phone and her ex-boyfriend John Tanko or Jersey. She says she has nothing to hide and wants to see Baby Lisa come home.

“He and I dated for approximately five months,” Wright said. “I met him when I lived down on Brighton.”

Tanko was a potential lead in the disappearance of Lisa Irwin. Their search led them to Megan Wright the first time. They they returned for her cell phone.

“Apparently a 50 second phone call came into my phone from one of the missing phones or supposedly stolen phones,” she said.

Wright told them she doesn’t know the Irwin family.

“They asked about phone call,” she said. “Primarily if I had answered my phone or who would have had access to it. If I knew what was said, the conversation that was held, anything about that particular phone call.”

Wright lives with several people who all used her phone but none of them said they knew the Irwin family either. When police gave her phone back, the call history had been erased. A few days later, the FBI asked for her phone and she signed a waiver. She hasn’t seen it since.

::snipping2::

OS

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #869 on: November 01, 2011, 11:45:04 PM »

Thanks

Janet

Hi Janet

OS

Thanks OS

Janet

Your welcome

OS

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: November 01, 2011, 11:50:09 PM »

With so many details and people around, why is it that nobody knows where Lisa is?

Woman’s Cell Phone Confiscated for Baby Lisa Investigation
10:15 pm, November 1, 2011, by Eric Burke

"Wright lives with several people who all used her phone but none of them said they knew the Irwin family either. When police gave her phone back, the call history had been erased. A few days later, the FBI asked for her phone and she signed a waiver. She hasn’t seen it since."

http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/01/womans-cell-phone-confiscated-for-baby-lisa-investigation/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #871 on: November 01, 2011, 11:52:29 PM »

Leigh Moody Anchor

WOW so now Phillip was at the house too.

OSh
This has gone beyond ridiculous now. Two adults in a house and a baby is stolen, right..... Did DB again with hold this information from LE?  Is this some sort of ploy by Taco boy?
Early on we speculated if Phillip lived there and if his friends were there too...why is this just coming out now? The truth continues to change.........
I think it is time Sargent Young makes a statement

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: November 01, 2011, 11:52:30 PM »

OOps! Sorry Ospainter. We are beginning to think alike.

Weird that we both chose the same paragraph to quote.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: November 01, 2011, 11:59:28 PM »

While many think that being drunk to the point of passing out could be a very good defense if the case ever goes to trial, another way to think about it is being drunk to the point of being irrational and lacking good judgment.

Like a drunk driver, if a drunk driver runs over and kills someone it is still homicide.

Also, being really drunk could've made it possible for her to have lost control of anger and hurt her baby.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: November 01, 2011, 11:59:36 PM »

Thanks

Janet

Hi Janet

OS

Hi Janet~ In the first interview with Judge Jenine DB mentioned the neighbor and her child but the way she said it "Maria" implied that she was speaking of the adult neighbor. Turns out when she said "Maria" she was saying the kids were watching a video with Maria who is the neighbors daughters name. The adult drinking with DB is actually "Samantha Brando". Her child "Maria" was watching videos with the boys that night. I thought I would clear that up because there was some confusion when DB first spoke of that night with the neighbor and the neighbors child.  an angelic monkey

This is Samantha:

(If I mess of posting the photos, I will repost)

cartfly

Thank you for the images and thank you for clearing up my misunderstand regarding the neighbor's name ... the neighbor who was with Debra on the evening of October 3rd ... the neighbor who has not taken advantage of her 5 minutes of fame in the media.

Good Night All

Janet

_____

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #875 on: November 02, 2011, 12:02:09 AM »

IF Phillip was there, my guess he stayed in the basement. I did read somewhere he used Lister for his address or his name appeared at the address.

With Phillip there, there is now a car and a driver.

Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

One dang thing I won't believe if someone from there tries to say it and that is Phillip didn't have a cell phone or working cell phone.

Where is Lisa, time is passing.

OS

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #876 on: November 02, 2011, 12:07:12 AM »

While many think that being drunk to the point of passing out could be a very good defense if the case ever goes to trial, another way to think about it is being drunk to the point of being irrational and lacking good judgment.

Like a drunk driver, if a drunk driver runs over and kills someone it is still homicide.

Also, being really drunk could've made it possible for her to have lost control of anger and hurt her baby.

Being drunk and passed out with 3 children in the house is child endangerment!!!!!!
They need to arrest her ass!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #877 on: November 02, 2011, 12:16:20 AM »

If LE is only now learning that PN was in that home its time DB and JI face obstruction charges.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #878 on: November 02, 2011, 12:29:15 AM »

Being drunk and passed out with 3 children in the house is child endangerment!!!!!!

I am mad as hell *I know what is new*, but this is getting more absurd everyday, so the ninja kinapper just happened to come and steal a baby the night the dad happened to be moonlighting, sippy mom was passed out drunk from her grown up time and the brother was asleep??? Wow, I wish like hell I'd have known this ninja when I came home after curfew when I was growing up....do they seriously expect anyone to believe this? Then they pimp out Lisa's pics and the boys on Halloween because they are exhausted and grieving, bitch slap monkey plssssss. I am begging

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: November 02, 2011, 12:48:58 AM »

I am mad as hell *I know what is new*, but this is getting more absurd everyday, so the ninja kinapper just happened to come and steal a baby the night the dad happened to be moonlighting, sippy mom was passed out drunk from her grown up time and the brother was asleep??? Wow, I wish like hell I'd have known this ninja when I came home after curfew when I was growing up....do they seriously expect anyone to believe this? Then they pimp out Lisa's pics and the boys on Halloween because they are exhausted and grieving, bitch slap monkey plssssss. I am begging
I know where you are coming from....Ill half the money for a trip to MI and we can make our own "bitch slap mokey"........it will look like you and I with a monkey body!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.