April 19, 2024, 10:54:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Hawk Down  (Read 1928 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: June 17, 2007, 02:15:58 PM »

Before ANYONE votes for Hillary, rent the movie BLACK HAWK DOWN and tell me that is what you wish for our military.  I am watching this movie and seeing what happened and how the damn administration of the Clintons treated the soldiers and the whole Somilia issue...

I am so angry about this I am spitting nails... and this happened over 14 years ago.

The Somali's acted like animals... I know that isn't politically correct to say, but it's a fact.  The movie also speaks VOLUMES about the war lords that use hunger as their weapon of choice, when we left the dictator killed all of the UN peacekeepers....

SO think before you vote.... you may think, but that was way over there and we are safe here... oh, think again.  If our military endures the decimation that the Clinton administration put us through we will indeed be wearing burkas!  All I can think of is that the only thought they put into the military was whether or not anyone could be gay.... like that is what was important!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 04:55:04 PM »

Rick insisted I watch that movie, we have it on DVD and it's terrifying, I agree.

I think Hillary has effectively proven to most that she's too weak in addressing global issues to handle the job, these are times it's required to be both diplomat but to make hard decisions.

She cannot do that, neither did Bill. Both appear to be in this game for personal profit, fame, and glory  Rolling Eyes

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.