April 27, 2024, 02:45:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #29 10/24/11 -  (Read 724643 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2300 on: December 19, 2011, 09:31:33 AM »

So far behind, promise I will catch up tomorrow at work. Thankfully we shouldn't be too busy tomorrow. Patton gets a bath tomorrow, now that he got his flu shot yesterday.

Just heard we are having bad weather tomorrow, not sure what kind, thunderstorms or tornados they haven't said. I am hoping Patton is okay during storms. Most strays I know are very scared of them.  I guess we will find out tomorrow and if so, thunder jacket thingy is his Christmas present.

He ate again so I am feeling much better now that he is eating.

Hugs and prayers for all you monkeys. Love JSM
Yeah he is eating. The bad weather tomorrow is suppose to be RAIN. The Pan Handle is suppose to get Thunder snow. I have no idea what that is suppose to be. Parts are to get up to 15 inches. We are suppose to get the storm here tomorrow late evening. 

Stay warm and dry!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2301 on: December 19, 2011, 09:32:04 AM »

Let me leave for a couple of days and all kinds of wonderful things are happening!
JSM, a new puppy! Good for Patton knowing whose heart to steal.  Already I know he is a smart dog.
Bearly, yes my red grandmother coat is wonderful -- I will share it with you.  Right after Christmas I will mail it to you and in the spring you can mail it back.  By the way, Nordie never slept in the bed with me.  He was an on the floor dog or "his" sofa.  May be just as well as I don't have to get used to sleeping without him.
Babybear - $700 whoa! sounds like bail money for 4 Donks, just in case.
The boyzmom - what an adorable dress.  You are so talented.
Cad, ha! let "the" sister deal with Mom.  More than likely it will grow old very, very quick.

Can't wait to see more pictures of Patton!  What an incredible Christmas present!

I meant those things for comfort.  I read online about IBS and one of the sites recommended a heating pad.  The heating pad is really comforting, and not just for IBS.  That is why I recommended it to you, I hadn't thought about him sleeping with you.  When I am feeling sad, hugging my pillow helps, that is why I mentioned that.  Just trying to think of things that comfort me and trying to pass them on to you.  You are always comforting others, I was hoping to ease your sadness, I know it will not take it away, but was hoping to make you feel warm and cozy, if just for a little while, because I care.  I wish there was more I could do.

Prayers continue, to help you through this difficult time.

I'm probably as old as your grandmother, Sister, lol... I used to have a couple of swing dresses back in the 60s.  I think they called them tent dresses. 

Bearly, is your IBS any better?  Do you do the relax from the eyebrows to the toes thing?  I used to do that before I found Tylenol & food avoidance would get rid of mine & it helped a lot.
Bud's Girl, I was wearing tent dresses in the 60s.  We must be the same age!  My grandmother would now be over 100 -- I'm guessing the coat is at least from the 60s.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2302 on: December 19, 2011, 09:34:55 AM »

On Thursday I visited a friend I hadn't seen in a while.  I kept calling him at the nursing home and it seems he wasn't answering his phone anymore.  I found him curled up in his bed, with the rails up and a wheelchair at his bedside.  He did not know me and was bewildered at my presence.  I quickly began mentioning the names of his son, daughter etc. I was afraid he might be frightened at the presence of a "stranger."  I brought chocolates and other treats.  He asked for one chocolate.  Most of my chatter to him was met with silence.  Upon leaving, I asked if there was something I could do or something I could bring.
He asked me, over and over to visit again.  Said thank you, again and again and asked me to drive carefully.  Vestiges of the ultimate gentleman he has always been.  Somehow he knew that i was a friend.  I think it was babybear that recently said alzheimer's is a cruel disease. 
Sorry about your friend Can, yes Alzheimer's is very cruel disease.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2303 on: December 19, 2011, 09:35:28 AM »

Sister prayers tomorrow goes well when you start your part time temporary job. Will be waiting to hear how it goes.
GreenEyes, haven't heard from them.  I don't think business is a busy as she hoped.  Though not my personal opinion, haha, I think other items are probably taking a priority.  I was really looking forward to it, but oh well!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2304 on: December 19, 2011, 09:35:32 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!   

GE and Sister.  Thank you!   an angelic monkey

Bearly - prayers continue. 

Sister - enjoy your work on Monday.  I look forward to hearing about it.

JSM - Hope Clyde receives you well today and someone whispers in his ear.  "Be nice with the pup."  . . . Fingers crossed.   

Can!  I have been looking for you, good to see you!  You still have the distinction of being the only monkey I made an avi for, and it makes me happy every time I see you.  I can only imagine what CBB (who designed the rest of it and my new Christmas avi) and Brandi (who designed the one in my sig line) feel on a regular basis, seeing their work displayed all the time.  They are so talented!

Thank you for the prayers, they are working.  I had an off week and did not feel well part of it, but I did get some things done that were sorely needed and are now off my mind.  That is due to all monkey prayers, of that there is no doubt. 

Thank you all so much.  Sometimes it feels like I am the caretaker of the world and it feels so good to have people thinking of me and praying for me, it makes me feel so gifted and taken care of.

Cubby went bowling with a friend last weekend and will go out for pizza with a friend this weekend.  Both are ladies, most of his friends are girls and he tells them 'as friends' when they go out.  This one is his first sophomore, the others are always his same age (seniors).  I am just as happy, guys this age are into drinking and other things he is just too young for.  There is definitely a difference between the sexes at this age, for the most part, even if we don't care to admit it.  Maybe it is the hormones.  I wish it wasn't so, but it is.  Also, it is the environment.  I see how men treat my son when they think he needs to learn about 'guy stuff.'  I am not sure why they do that, but they do.

Thank you Bearly!  Always good to see you too!  Glad you like seeing
my angel and candle.  She is my angel for all seasons.  It was during that time that you showed such patience and won my heart! 

Glad you got some things done even though you were not feeling well part of the week.

I think many women feel like the caretakers of the world.  Often they are!  Glad you feel cared for here because you certainly are!!   an angelic monkey

Glad cubby has a social life and friends.  I read in one of your posts your description of Cubby's character.  That is so nice Bearly.  No doubt you led by example.   an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2305 on: December 19, 2011, 09:36:59 AM »

Have a good day Monkeys.

Trim - where's the bacon!?   
Hey Can! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2306 on: December 19, 2011, 09:37:17 AM »

Hi Bearly.. Morning Monkeys, gonna get caught up from the posts over the weekend now that I didn't get to respond to, after I get payroll done. Hope you all have a wonderful day 
Is Patton just loving his new mommy? 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2307 on: December 19, 2011, 09:37:34 AM »

Hi Bearly.. Morning Monkeys, gonna get caught up from the posts over the weekend now that I didn't get to respond to, after I get payroll done. Hope you all have a wonderful day 

I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2308 on: December 19, 2011, 09:38:12 AM »

OK, I have to admit I didn't know what an American Doll was so I checked.  Cute dolls, I'm assuming all the rage with young girls!  OMG look how expensive the outfits are 

http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/thumbnailcomplex/id/137/uid/188

Great job making the outfits TBM!
    Those prices!!!!!!!!  Good thing TBM can sew and her dresses look better than the ones on that site.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2309 on: December 19, 2011, 09:38:55 AM »

Whew.... tried to catch up. Is there a full moon? We all walked out the door of work today saying we need  for tomorrow. 

We learned the new dictation/transcription, but it will change again. Then came the flood from the third floor. Then we have no one downstairs to read films. If it wasn't one thing it was another. Thankfully what came out of the ceiling wasn't the flood that happened in the basement a few years ago    I can't deal wearing the hazmat uniform ever again.

Praying for you all, hope you and yours have a good evening. I am whooped, tired, and still have this stupid cold. I took Mucinex and didn't realize it would make my heart start beating so fast. I won't ever take that stuff again. 

Sorry you are sick, JSM.  I hope you feel better. 

What caused the flood?

Is the rapid heartbeat a side effect or are you sensitive to it?

Bearly, you are so sweet. Feeling a lot better this afternoon. Some pipe busted. I am sensitive to it, didn't realize what was in it until after I took it. My heart has a wonky beat to it and any kind of stimulant can make it beat out of my chest.  It has gotten to where I can't drink much coffee and no diet cokes.

Wonky beat is a medical term, I take it.

Monkey Devil! Wonky is a JSM medical term. 

I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2310 on: December 19, 2011, 09:39:39 AM »

TBM - Did you embroider the little flowers?  The clothes you are making are so precious.  I appreciate handiwork like that - it takes so much time and love.

JSM - Hurry up and let us know if Clyde is laying on your couch yet??

I put lights and red balls on the tree last night.  No ornaments this year.  Actually it looks nice.

I won't go into all about my parents.  Mom has moved in with THE sibling, Sister.  Dad seems to be doing better.  So all in all, all your monkey prayers have helped.  There are still many, many issues with my Mom.

Picture this, I threw away (inadvertantly) a pair of her diamond earrings - too long a story to tell.  So...I had to pay the maintenance guy overtime to come and let me in the room where the dumpster was and I went dumpster diving in all that garbage.  But you know what?  This little monkey found them!!  This is just one of many stories about my last two months...

Really need to get in gear now with preparing for the holiday...just can't seem to get motivated.  Kinda like being at home and doing nothing.

Hope everyone has a great weekend - monkey hugs - Cad
Caddy, Sorry about the issues with your mom, glad your dad is doing better. You are in my prayers.

OMG, you had to dumpster dive. So glad you found the earrings.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2311 on: December 19, 2011, 09:40:17 AM »

Good Morning. 

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2312 on: December 19, 2011, 09:42:08 AM »

Bearly, I do have a certain pillow that I hug.  Thank you dear one for your comforting words.  I know you care and that means so much to me.  Now I was serious about sharing the red coat --

Thank you, Sister.  Just knowing that you would share it with me is enough.  It means so much.

an angelic monkey

[/quote]
Are you sure . . . it's fire engine red!
[/quote]

It sounds wonderful.  Thank you, please say a prayer for me when you wear it, that would mean so much.

an angelic monkey
Bearly, will say a prayer for you every day!

[/quote]
[/quote]

Thank you so very much!

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2313 on: December 19, 2011, 09:42:35 AM »

JSM - Hope Clyde receives you well today and someone whispers in his ear.  "Be nice with the pup."  . . . Fingers crossed.   

Can!  I have been looking for you, good to see you!  You still have the distinction of being the only monkey I made an avi for, and it makes me happy every time I see you.  I can only imagine what CBB (who designed the rest of it and my new Christmas avi) and Brandi (who designed the one in my sig line) feel on a regular basis, seeing their work displayed all the time.  They are so talented!

Thank you for the prayers, they are working.  I had an off week and did not feel well part of it, but I did get some things done that were sorely needed and are now off my mind.  That is due to all monkey prayers, of that there is no doubt. 

Thank you all so much.  Sometimes it feels like I am the caretaker of the world and it feels so good to have people thinking of me and praying for me, it makes me feel so gifted and taken care of.

Cubby went bowling with a friend last weekend and will go out for pizza with a friend this weekend.  Both are ladies, most of his friends are girls and he tells them 'as friends' when they go out.  This one is his first sophomore, the others are always his same age (seniors).  I am just as happy, guys this age are into drinking and other things he is just too young for.  There is definitely a difference between the sexes at this age, for the most part, even if we don't care to admit it.  Maybe it is the hormones.  I wish it wasn't so, but it is.  Also, it is the environment.  I see how men treat my son when they think he needs to learn about 'guy stuff.'  I am not sure why they do that, but they do.

Bearly, sorry about the off week. I hope and pray that this one is better. I think it is great that Cubby has friends he can go out with, sorry about how men treat him when they think he needs to learn about "guy stuff".

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2314 on: December 19, 2011, 09:44:33 AM »

Sister prayers tomorrow goes well when you start your part time temporary job. Will be waiting to hear how it goes.
GreenEyes, haven't heard from them.  I don't think business is a busy as she hoped.  Though not my personal opinion, haha, I think other items are probably taking a priority.  I was really looking forward to it, but oh well!

Too bad for both of you.

I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2315 on: December 19, 2011, 09:46:33 AM »

JSM
Mac has heart worms and because of his age they wouldn't treat them with the injections. He has been on ivermectin monthly for 13mos and his heart is checked every time the vet is on the property. He is doing super well. Patton is young and healthy so you should have no problems.
That is great news that Mac is doing well with the ivermectin. My vet clinic doesn't do the arsenic injections anymore. There is some other drug they discontinued to make. Don't know what it is called, but he said if they have some, Patton will get it. So lucky I have a super vet clinic and staff. He got his flu shot today so he can get a FREE bath on Monday. I can't get him fixed until he gets rid of the heart worms  and he has to be fixed or the City will put me in jail or something according to the papers.
We have money left over now that 4D does not need it, and it looks like Trimm won't need it.  We have our bail fund all filled up.

I wish they had been able to save my son's two dogs who we found out had heartworms right after we lost him, the vet he couldn't do anything for them.  He loved them so much, as did we, and both died within a few months after he did.

Hi Trimm!  Lookin all sassy with your Tinkerbelle self there    

So sorry about the loss of your son, and the dogs he loved so much. an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2316 on: December 19, 2011, 09:46:49 AM »

I am so glad that JSM has another dog.  The heartworm can be cured.  From the looks of the pictures, I think that Clyde/Patton chose her.  That always happens.  I think that God sent Clyde/Patton to JSM because He knew she would take good care of him.  I think God sent Charlie to me because I know how to give insulin shots. It all works out.

God's in His heaven, All's right with the world.
  an angelic monkey

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2317 on: December 19, 2011, 09:47:19 AM »

Bearly, sorry about the off week. I hope and pray that this one is better. I think it is great that Cubby has friends he can go out with, sorry about how men treat him when they think he needs to learn about "guy stuff".

It just surprises me what people think 'guy stuff' is.

I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2318 on: December 19, 2011, 09:52:06 AM »

So far behind, promise I will catch up tomorrow at work. Thankfully we shouldn't be too busy tomorrow. Patton gets a bath tomorrow, now that he got his flu shot yesterday.

Just heard we are having bad weather tomorrow, not sure what kind, thunderstorms or tornados they haven't said. I am hoping Patton is okay during storms. Most strays I know are very scared of them.  I guess we will find out tomorrow and if so, thunder jacket thingy is his Christmas present.

He ate again so I am feeling much better now that he is eating.

Hugs and prayers for all you monkeys. Love JSM

Stay safe  in the bad weather.  Good that Patton is eating.  You must take time for your meals too!     
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2319 on: December 19, 2011, 09:52:55 AM »

It just surprises me what people think 'guy stuff' is.

No offense to the guys, but what do they do, send them to a special school for "spitting" and "scratching"?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.