April 28, 2024, 10:30:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #29 10/24/11 -  (Read 724826 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2520 on: December 22, 2011, 01:35:38 PM »

Please say a prayer for my Mom.  Her foot has an ulcer on it and it is getting deeper.  I am taking her to the doctor this morning.

Please also say a prayer for Bart, my neighbor's dog.  He has swollen glands, he has had an ear infection, he did not eat his dinner last night again.  He did eat some venison for me, but he seems to be dehydrated and is drooling and having trouble swallowing.  He is going to the vet this afternoon.

Thanks.
Bearly, will be praying the doctor's visit goes well for your Mom.  Does she have diabetes?  Is that what is making it worse?
You are so kind to help with Bart.  Will be praying for his vet check up today as well.
It has been disappointing not to be working in the jewelry store, though I have been very busy with church work.  Plus I do the paperwork for my sister Connie, my ex George, myself, and the two churches.  Needless to say, I get tons of mail which can get overwhelming fast.
I am going by the jewelry store today.  It's really been nagging at me and I would rather deal with it than have it hanging over my head.  Just going to say sorry it didn't work out.
It's raining here, but nothing like the snow others are having.  Me not like snow, so I am feeling fortunate plus the temperature is in the high 50s.  No complaints.
Keep us posted Bearly on how things work out.  Wearing my red coat today so extra prayers coming your way.
 santa

Thanks for the prayers.  They are appreciated and I can feel the difference prayers make.

I am so glad you are going by the jewelry store, I don't like things hanging over my head, either.  Great idea.

Your weather sounds like ours was yesterday.  Hopefully, it well feel good later, like it did here.

My Mom has something called PTTD, she does not have diabetes, but my brother does and so does her Grandmother.  I think it is all related somehow, it is too coincidental not to be.  She has neuropathy and bad circulation.  She is in a wheelchair.  She has so many things wrong with her.  She was always sick or else in the hospital for some reason since I was very young.  It has been a tough life for her.

an angelic monkey

Helping Bart is very good for me, it feels good being useful.

Paperwork is tough, you are very kind to do that for them.  I know it takes a lot of time. 

This is a very busy time for you, please take care of yourself.  I will be praying for you and all your good works, and that you stay healthy through it all.  God bless you for your work for the community.  They are very fortunate to have you.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2521 on: December 22, 2011, 01:37:40 PM »

How tragic this poor woman was murdered! 

Hope folks step up to save the dogs.
Very sad, her son is devastated. I hope folks step up and give these animals loving homes.

She has children, too.  What a selfish act, this has affected so many.  Prayers for her family and all who love her.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2522 on: December 22, 2011, 01:43:11 PM »

Good morning Monkeys!

Not sure how much I'll be around in the coming days!  Have lots of cooking and cleaning to do before Christmas.  Kids and their families sleeping over.  Preparng beds today. 

So, wishing all the Monkeys a blessed Christmas! 
Special thanks to Klaas and our devoted Mods.   

(I think I am going to sneak into Can's house, maybe she won't notice two extras.)   

Merry Christmas! 

I am glad the winter solstice is here, now the days get longer, I love the sunshine!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2523 on: December 22, 2011, 01:47:09 PM »

My brother is having his surgery this morning.  SIL will give me a ring tonight when she's home from the hospital. Hoping the cancer hasn't spread to his prostate.
He hasn't told our Mom.

Thanks again for keeping him in your prayers Sister.   an angelic monkey

You and your family are in my prayers, Can.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2524 on: December 22, 2011, 01:49:26 PM »

I'm now in the Christmas spirit. Just recieved the bill from the vet for sedating and deworming the 4 donks . It usually is for $300.00 but this time it said PAID in Full as a present from the vet. Now I have extra money for the shelter.  I called and Jason (the vet)  said he wanted to thank me for taking such good care of all my pets especially in these economic times when people are not doing routine care just emergency care. God bless him.

How lovely!  Jason is in my prayers!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2525 on: December 22, 2011, 01:59:26 PM »

Sister sent me this wonderful story to post  an angelic monkey

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2051780/Blind-Great-Dane-Lily-needs-home-space-HER-guide-dog-Maddison.html

Homeless: Blind Great Dane Lily and her kind-hearted canine carer Maddison

Forever friends: Lily, left, being guided while walking with Maddison right. The pair have been inseparable since Lily lost her sight

Playful: Lily's lack of sight has heightened her other senses so she can often tell if Maddison is nearby without the pair touching

The Great Dane is seeking an owner who would be willing to give both her and best friend Maddison a new home

What beautiful dogs!

Read this in the comments:

Just came from the Dogs Trust site and they say that a NEW HOME has been found for these wonderful dogs. Couldn't be happier for all concerned. Just thought that anyone still reading this might want to know.

- Dougf, Canada, 23/10/2011 15:22

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2526 on: December 22, 2011, 02:04:35 PM »

So I am done sewing! Here is a link to an album of most of the outfits if anyone is interested - I added a couple more!

http://s673.photobucket.com/albums/vv99/theboyzmom/Christmast%20dresses/

You are very talented.  Thanks so much for posting this, they are lovely to look at.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2527 on: December 22, 2011, 02:06:32 PM »

My brother is having his surgery this morning.  SIL will give me a ring tonight when she's home from the hospital. Hoping the cancer hasn't spread to his prostate.
He hasn't told our Mom.

Thanks again for keeping him in your prayers Sister.   an angelic monkey
can, will check back this evening to see how he made out.  I know it is stressful for you and your SIL.

Thank you Sister.  Not expecting my SIL to call until this evening, I went out this afternoon
and she called.  My husband spoke with her.  I'm anxious to speak with her myself but since she was up @ 4;00 A.M. and must be weary, I think I'll spare her my questions.
She told my hubs that my brother was in good spirits.  Due to his recent stroke, they did an epidural and so he was alert and not in any pain. He will call me tomorrow.  They removed the tumor and it has been sent away for biopsy.  She said if the bleeding stops they will send him home tomorrow.

Thanks for checking in tonight.  I so appreciate you.   an angelic monkey

Thank you for the update, Can, prayers continue for all.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2528 on: December 22, 2011, 02:11:48 PM »

Hey monkeys. 
4Donks,and Caddi,stay safe.Nothing says Christmas in the south like a tornado watch. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2529 on: December 22, 2011, 03:12:48 PM »

Hey monkeys. 
4Donks,and Caddi,stay safe.Nothing says Christmas in the south like a tornado watch. 

Hi Trimm and everyone!

Stay safe!

Crazy Christmas weather, eh?

66 degrees here today, am in shorts and a tee.

With the window open!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2530 on: December 22, 2011, 06:10:56 PM »

Hi Can...We  got back from the wedding on Monday evening..it was in Austin Texas..very lovely ..had a great time..

If brother does get cancer of the prostate, like JSM says, it is very treatable..my hubs has been cancer free for over 2 years now after having surgery for prostate cancer..thank you God!  an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2531 on: December 22, 2011, 06:20:13 PM »

Good morning Monkeys!

I received a magnificent pointsetta yesterday.  It is two colors with fine sparkles sprayed on the petals.  it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!   

Bearly - thinking of you and hope the doctor was able to help your Mom yesterday.

Thank you!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2532 on: December 22, 2011, 06:22:00 PM »

We are making gnocchi today. 

Asked daughter what she would like to have for Christmas meal.  She said gnocchi with mushroom sauce, hor deauvres and belgian endive salad, and maybe some of my mac n cheese casserole w/stewed tomatoes, since the grands like mac n cheese.

The rest of us are having lamb and turkey!   
!

That's  a lot of cooking

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2533 on: December 22, 2011, 06:23:08 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.
Granddaughter came yesterday to spend some time with us before Christmas.
She is going through all my photos to make a family album....pretty entertaining. 

Hope everyone has a good morning. 

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2534 on: December 22, 2011, 06:25:44 PM »

Going to a vet in Boaz today to pay down the account of the shelter. Their vet discounts all their services but they are behind in their account. This play it forward thing is working. Got a message from Lily's new family and they and their grandkids are going to their local shelter and donating vet services in Lily's name. The grands love Lily and have learned about abandoned animals through her and wanted to help..is that great or what 
Off before the storms hit..everyone have a great day !!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2535 on: December 22, 2011, 06:26:54 PM »

looks like all is good in the world for us monkey friends! you monkeys are the best people in the whole world and I wish only wonderful things for you all for Christmas and the New Year!

Thank you!  You too, Cookie!

I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2536 on: December 22, 2011, 06:33:09 PM »

Patton is being too active tonight!!!!!!    I had to call the vet to see what to do, because he is supposed to not be active. They said to give him a benadryl to calm him down. Poor thing, I feel bad because all he did was sleep today and he acts like he wants to walk all over the apartments and he can't. February 19th can't come soon enough. 

Well, the good news is that he is feeling better!
  Yes he is feeling better. Now to keep him calm.  an angelic monkey

Patton must be feeling better! good! 

Can...any news about your brother?

Donks...good for you on getting the $300 credit on your pets!

hope everyone is doing good!
wonderful story about the blind dog and her pal! sooooo sweet!

an angelic monkey Hey Cookie, he is doing much better. I just have to keep him calm. Heartworms suck. I hate people that don't take care of their animals and give them proper treatment. Plus now I have to worry about him walking around where other dogs have been until he gets his booster shots. Luckily it is cold, so Parvo isn't as prevalent in the cold than it was this summer/spring. Still not out of the woods.

Hope you are having a great evening.  an angelic monkey

I wonder if Patton would tolerate wearing dog booties?  Or even a couple pair of little kids socks over his paws?

I've seen them at Petsmart and Petco, and you don't really need the heavy duty ones like REI or anything. I wouldn't want you to spend money on the booties if he wouldn't wear them.  I wonder if you tried socks first?    Just something to give him some added protection.  Of course, it might really bother him, and you're trying to keep him calm so I don't know.

Oh Muffy, you just took me back to when Josef had the mange in the pads of his feet and I had to put socks on him to walk him this summer.  an angelic monkey

Monkey Devil! He looked so silly.

From what I was told don't let him sniff or get anywhere another dog poops. The tech said DON'T take him to PetsMart  I almost did that last Saturday. So glad I didn't.

So looking forward for his boosters and his last treatment and the healing from that.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2537 on: December 22, 2011, 06:34:22 PM »

Hi Can...We  got back from the wedding on Monday evening..it was in Austin Texas..very lovely ..had a great time..

If brother does get cancer of the prostate, like JSM says, it is very treatable..my hubs has been cancer free for over 2 years now after having surgery for prostate cancer..thank you God!  an angelic monkey
  an angelic monkey Thank God it is treatable. Glad you had a great time at the wedding.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2538 on: December 22, 2011, 06:35:14 PM »

Good morning Monkeys!

I received a magnificent pointsetta yesterday.  It is two colors with fine sparkles sprayed on the petals.  it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!   

Bearly - thinking of you and hope the doctor was able to help your Mom yesterday.
Your poinetta sounds beautiful Can. Hope all is well with your brother.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2539 on: December 22, 2011, 06:35:57 PM »

We are making gnocchi today. 

Asked daughter what she would like to have for Christmas meal.  She said gnocchi with mushroom sauce, hor deauvres and belgian endive salad, and maybe some of my mac n cheese casserole w/stewed tomatoes, since the grands like mac n cheese.

The rest of us are having lamb and turkey!   
  sounds delicious Can. Have a great Christmas meal.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.