April 28, 2024, 08:06:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #29 10/24/11 -  (Read 724807 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2560 on: December 22, 2011, 08:28:19 PM »

TBM...glad that you were not hurt. a deer can do a huge amount of damage to vehicles!

Sister..you are amazing..what a gracious thing for you to do..I missed it about the job not working out...last I had read, you were going to the job but it had been delayed for a day or so...now it is not to be at all??? sorry about that..but something better will come your way... an angelic monkey

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2561 on: December 22, 2011, 08:58:48 PM »

Good morning everyone.  Yesterday turned into a day of counseling, so I am off later this morning to do yesterday's choirs.
Hope everyone has a good day.

make that chores and not choirs.

Well I take back the post above, I hope you enjoyed your chores.
A chore included going to w-mart.  Suffice it to say, it is an affirmation of why I hate to shop.  I'm a catalog girl!

As a Walmart survivor today I am also a catalog girl!
TBM, I know people who like it there . . . no us girlfriend!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2562 on: December 22, 2011, 09:00:55 PM »

TBM...glad that you were not hurt. a deer can do a huge amount of damage to vehicles!

Sister..you are amazing..what a gracious thing for you to do..I missed it about the job not working out...last I had read, you were going to the job but it had been delayed for a day or so...now it is not to be at all??? sorry about that..but something better will come your way... an angelic monkey
Cookie, they were suppose to call me and I never got a call.  Just didn't want to walk around with negative feelings.  I have enough to deal with . . . I just don't want or need the negative baggage.  Kill 'em with kindness I always say (well, sometimes).

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2563 on: December 23, 2011, 05:26:34 AM »

Trying so hard to be patient and wait to hear how JSM made out with Patton.  New dog or well . . . new.
 santa
  an angelic monkey Sorry Sister, Patton and I slept late this morning then church.

Patton is doing great, he wasn't eating the dry food so after church I went to the vet and got two cans of wet food. Mixed it with the dry, he ate it all up. So that eased some worries. He is so sweet, I was worried because never heard him bark until last night when a lady's pit bull barked at him first.

Thinkning he needs to go for a walk and time to give him his cough medicine.

I am going to try and catch up when we get back.

Is your vet open all the time?

Thankfull Bearly, they are open 24/7 365 days a year.  an angelic monkey

Wow!  That's wonderful!

an angelic monkey Yes it is, except their fees are higher than most vets, but I really think these guys do a great job.

That's the first thing my neighbor said when I told her that your vet was open those hours.  Her bassie, Roscoe passed around the same time Jo did, if you recall, they both had the same kind of stomach issues.

She called me last night because Bart, her newest rescue, he has been there a couple of months, would not eat all day and she wondered if I would come over and try.  He was really weak and wobbly.  I did get him to eat, thank God.  His back right paw is hurting for some reason, he was pretty weak.  He was doing well when I left this morning, she was afraid to let me leave.   Her housemate came home at 12:30, when he is done work, Bart will sleep with him, but she was still nervous about me leaving, so I stayed until 2, when he was much stronger.

Take care
!

Bearly I remember when your friend lost Roscoe. I pray Bart is doing better today. I hope nothing seriously is wrong with him. So nice of you to stay with your friend and take care of Bart.   an angelic monkey You are a special person Bearly.

I get a lot out of doing it, JSM.  He looks at me with these dreamy eyes, like he is in love.  It is so cute, I am glad that I can bring him such happiness, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

He has an ear infection, infected mouth flaps, and swollen glands--vet doesn't know why his glands are swollen, he did blood work, we will know more later.  He perked up last night.  I took him for a walk--it was a perfect walking night.  He was spunky, but still had periods of fatigue.  He jumped up when he saw me, it did my heart good to see him.  He is on an antibiotic gel for him mouth, ear medicine (he was already on this), and an antibiotic.  He is such a special dog, very gentle and polite.

Bless those of you who take in rescues.  It is not easy.  These animals are so 'worth it.'  Your reward is their unending love and gratitude!

I am so glad you enjoy helping Bart out. Sorry to hear about the infections hope the swollen glands are just from the infection. Glad to hear he jumped up when he saw you. Blessings for your friend for taking Bart in. I have always believed rescues are the best and God knew when I was ready to get another dog and he sent Patton too me. I am truly blessed as is your friend.  an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2564 on: December 23, 2011, 05:29:10 AM »

OK  JSM...here's the plan
Trimm fires up the monkey jet
We pick up monkeys along the way
We take out the linebacker vet tech.
( I understand the bail money fund is full ) Monkey Devil!
      Good Idea 4 Donks. I need all the monkeys behind me, this woman is really ugly always to me. She hated Josef  So she has always been rude to me. She was so mean when I gave her the cough medicine, asked me if the doctor knew I was giving it to Patton, I said yes he told me to and bring some up to the hospital, the she asked really rude "is he on Doxy" I said yes but that I didn't have it we didn't know he would get treatment today or I would have brought it but the vet said they would take it out of hospital stock. She then asked "HOW much do you GIVE him"? I said with the syringe, three. She had the cup off the cough medicine and said "OH SO YOU DONT LET HIM DRINK OUT OF THIS" I was like WTH, you are a tech, you know that it is hard enough to get them to take it with a syringe.

Then when I went into the isolation room to see Patton, he was drooling and the lady with me said she would go get that tech, I though NOOOOO.. Thankfully the head tech that I talked to yesterday about the food was the one that was with the vet when he got the injection came in and said it is normal for him to be loopy and drooling. She was so sweet talked to me and told me what they would be giving him, pain meds and predinisone (she said she hopes it doesn't affect Patton like it did Josef). Thankfully there is only one mean tech there and I think I am going to talk to my friend about it tomorrow if she is there. If she treats me like this, being a long time client that has paid loads of money to the clinic, how does she treat walk in clients?

Sorry for the rant, just needed to get this off my chest.

Fire up the Jet, get Trimm and you all come down for and help me with whooping up on that mean lady. If she is mean to humans, how does she treat the animals is my question. 

I am sorry, JSM, this whole thing is stressful enough without adding her to the mix.  Tell the vet, you will be doing his practice and the animals in his care a favor.

an angelic monkey Thanks Bearly. I will tell after he is finished with his treatments. I don't want to stir up something and her mistreat Patton while in her care.

No one should have to worry about that.  You will definitely be doing other animals a service to say something.

Oh Bearly, I am going to say something, just got to find the right time to do it. I think it is more of her not liking the way I get treated up there. Not that I am special but they are remodeling the PetLodge, it should have a plaque "Paid for by Joe"   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2565 on: December 23, 2011, 05:32:17 AM »

OK  JSM...here's the plan
Trimm fires up the monkey jet
We pick up monkeys along the way
We take out the linebacker vet tech.
( I understand the bail money fund is full ) Monkey Devil!
Just give me time to change out of my jammies!

Babskats and I will pick everyone up at the airport. 

Don't forget meeeeeeeeeeeee!

NEVER would we forget you 

Thanks, JSM, you made me teary.

Love you Bearly!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2566 on: December 23, 2011, 05:34:32 AM »

Please say a prayer for my Mom.  Her foot has an ulcer on it and it is getting deeper.  I am taking her to the doctor this morning.

Please also say a prayer for Bart, my neighbor's dog.  He has swollen glands, he has had an ear infection, he did not eat his dinner last night again.  He did eat some venison for me, but he seems to be dehydrated and is drooling and having trouble swallowing.  He is going to the vet this afternoon.

Thanks.
Praying right now for your Mom and Bart Bearly. Please let us know how her appointment goes and Bart's vet visit turns out.

They found another ulcer in her foot and opened up both.  We went and got her fitted for a brace so they would heal.  She is afraid of losing the foot and has been short-tempered because she is scared, I hope people understand and she does not isolate others.  I was supposed to have dinner with my ex, but cancelled so we could get her fitted.  We will get together after the holidays.

Got to visit with my Dad while he was making cookies.  He stayed with me while I cleaned up the dishes afterward.  It was like old times.  We watched Elf together last night.  It was really nice.  It really makes a difference for him when I visit, it makes me feel good, too.  It's a win/win.

Eye doctor with Cubby today.  Maybe we will go out and have pizza, I am feeling tired from the goings on, but am so glad to be able to do things to make others happy.  That is more my style than being the complainer I have been.  Thanks for hanging in there with me, Monkeys.  Your support means everything to me.

an angelic monkey

Prayers for healing of your mom's foot Bearly. Glad you enjoyed your visit with your Dad and hope you enjoy your pizza with Cubby. Us monkeys are here for you, you are such a sweet monkey Bearly.  an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2567 on: December 23, 2011, 06:25:45 AM »

Well, I think Santa may be short a deer this year!

The good news is that neither small fry or I got hurt and I have good insurance. May get coal in the stocking though . . .

Do you feel stiff today?  Sometimes it takes a couple of days.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2568 on: December 23, 2011, 06:27:54 AM »

Went by the jewelry store today bearing a gift.  Now that put a certain tone to the conversation.  Just told her I was disappointed she hadn't called me as I was looking forward to the experience.  She apologized sincerely, which is all I can ask for.  I'm not a grudge holder, takes too much energy.  But she definitely knew I was not happy, Madam.  Said maybe at another time I could come in and help and I assured her I was no longer interested.  Left her with the little gift and a hug.  Maybe lessons were learned.  I don't know, it's between her and the Lord now.  Off my plate.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2569 on: December 23, 2011, 07:21:12 AM »

Hey monkeys. 
4Donks,and Caddi,stay safe.Nothing says Christmas in the south like a tornado watch. 

Hi Trimm and everyone!

Stay safe!

Crazy Christmas weather, eh?

66 degrees here today, am in shorts and a tee.

With the window open!

Oh come on Brandi.....I was cold all day yesterday,dagnabit. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2570 on: December 23, 2011, 07:21:46 AM »

Went by the jewelry store today bearing a gift.  Now that put a certain tone to the conversation.  Just told her I was disappointed she hadn't called me as I was looking forward to the experience.  She apologized sincerely, which is all I can ask for.  I'm not a grudge holder, takes too much energy.  But she definitely knew I was not happy, Madam.  Said maybe at another time I could come in and help and I assured her I was no longer interested.  Left her with the little gift and a hug.  Maybe lessons were learned.  I don't know, it's between her and the Lord now.  Off my plate.

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2571 on: December 23, 2011, 07:28:34 AM »

The good news is that neither small fry or I got hurt and I have good insurance. May get coal in the stocking though . . .
Glad you and small fry are alright.  an angelic monkey
Put a picture of that with Santa's milk and cookies...word up Ho Ho,this girl wants diamonds.Don't mess with TBM. 

~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #2572 on: December 23, 2011, 08:15:29 AM »

My one arm is stiff this morning -  I am sure I braced with it. Small price to pay though. I did dream about hitting deer and deer hunting last night. This is the forth one hubs and I have hit in the last 6 months or so - he hit three and totaled his car - probably a good thing I drive a big truck.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2573 on: December 23, 2011, 08:16:13 AM »

Glad you and small fry are alright.  an angelic monkey
Put a picture of that with Santa's milk and cookies...word up Ho Ho,this girl wants diamonds.Don't mess with TBM. 

LOL I love it!   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2574 on: December 23, 2011, 08:52:01 AM »

My one arm is stiff this morning -  I am sure I braced with it. Small price to pay though. I did dream about hitting deer and deer hunting last night. This is the forth one hubs and I have hit in the last 6 months or so - he hit three and totaled his car - probably a good thing I drive a big truck.
Is small fry ok today?

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2575 on: December 23, 2011, 09:01:55 AM »

Good morning everyone.

I am going back to town today to pick up the prints of the black and white photo I am giving my brother for Christmas.  It was taken when I was about 5 and he was 7 and it is with our only two cousins on my father's side (making copies and framing them for them as well).  Then buying 4 bottles of wine (one for me) and will come home and wrap presents.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.  It's warm this morning but will be getting cooler this afternoon.
Took my jeweler friend's dog for a ride yesterday.  He is a huge german shepherd and doesn't get to go out much as he is not people-friendly.  But Tony and I get along famously.  Wouldn't have to worry about locking my car with Tony inside.  May pick him up today as well.  He is very obedient, so when you say lay down, he stops in his tracks and lays down.  Plus he doesn't try to drive either, which is good.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2576 on: December 23, 2011, 09:03:44 AM »

Is small fry ok today?

Yea - he did not even know we hit it so he did not brace at all. His biggest fear was that we would have to go to jail when the police came!   Monkey Devil!

- George Bernard Shaw
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2577 on: December 23, 2011, 09:07:34 AM »

Is small fry ok today?

Yea - he did not even know we hit it so he did not brace at all. His biggest fear was that we would have to go to jail when the police came!   Monkey Devil!
Tell him your monkey friends have a bail fund and right now it is full!

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2578 on: December 23, 2011, 09:25:34 AM »

What's this I hear that Sister and TBM are calendar girls?

Do No Evil 
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2579 on: December 23, 2011, 09:31:45 AM »

What's this I hear that Sister and TBM are calendar girls?

I do not recall that - I am sure my account was hacked - I never sent the picture!

Seriously, I am not sure most people would enjoy me on a calendar!   

- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.