April 28, 2024, 07:10:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #29 10/24/11 -  (Read 724795 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2580 on: December 23, 2011, 09:46:43 AM »

Hey monkeys. 
4Donks,and Caddi,stay safe.Nothing says Christmas in the south like a tornado watch. 
    Be safe you three.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2581 on: December 23, 2011, 09:47:13 AM »

What's this I hear that Sister and TBM are calendar girls?
Speaking only for myself, wasn't there a movie out some years ago about these older women who made a calendar, was it called "January Girls" or something like that?  I won't tell you which one I am.
Besides, it was catalog not calendar

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2582 on: December 23, 2011, 09:49:54 AM »

Well, I think Santa may be short a deer this year!

The good news is that neither small fry or I got hurt and I have good insurance. May get coal in the stocking though . . .
  an angelic monkey So glad you both were not hurt TBM.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2583 on: December 23, 2011, 09:53:18 AM »

Went by the jewelry store today bearing a gift.  Now that put a certain tone to the conversation.  Just told her I was disappointed she hadn't called me as I was looking forward to the experience.  She apologized sincerely, which is all I can ask for.  I'm not a grudge holder, takes too much energy.  But she definitely knew I was not happy, Madam.  Said maybe at another time I could come in and help and I assured her I was no longer interested.  Left her with the little gift and a hug.  Maybe lessons were learned.  I don't know, it's between her and the Lord now.  Off my plate.
  an angelic monkey You did a good thing Sister. Got your answer, gave your opinion to Madam. Yes holding a grudge takes up too much energy.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2584 on: December 23, 2011, 09:56:10 AM »

Good morning everyone.  Yesterday turned into a day of counseling, so I am off later this morning to do yesterday's choirs.
Hope everyone has a good day.

make that chores and not choirs.

Well I take back the post above, I hope you enjoyed your chores.
A chore included going to w-mart.  Suffice it to say, it is an affirmation of why I hate to shop.  I'm a catalog girl!
  Oh Dear, Walmart??? Boy that was a chore. I hate to shop as well Sister. Hope you got all you need and don't have to go back.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2585 on: December 23, 2011, 09:57:22 AM »

Good morning everyone.  Yesterday turned into a day of counseling, so I am off later this morning to do yesterday's choirs.
Hope everyone has a good day.

make that chores and not choirs.

Well I take back the post above, I hope you enjoyed your chores.
A chore included going to w-mart.  Suffice it to say, it is an affirmation of why I hate to shop.  I'm a catalog girl!

As a Walmart survivor today I am also a catalog girl!
  I will not step foot in Walmart this time of year. Target is my shopping headquarters at Christmas. 

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2586 on: December 23, 2011, 09:58:00 AM »

Please say a prayer for my Mom.  Her foot has an ulcer on it and it is getting deeper.  I am taking her to the doctor this morning.

Please also say a prayer for Bart, my neighbor's dog.  He has swollen glands, he has had an ear infection, he did not eat his dinner last night again.  He did eat some venison for me, but he seems to be dehydrated and is drooling and having trouble swallowing.  He is going to the vet this afternoon.

Thanks.
Praying right now for your Mom and Bart Bearly. Please let us know how her appointment goes and Bart's vet visit turns out.

They found another ulcer in her foot and opened up both.  We went and got her fitted for a brace so they would heal.  She is afraid of losing the foot and has been short-tempered because she is scared, I hope people understand and she does not isolate others.  I was supposed to have dinner with my ex, but cancelled so we could get her fitted.  We will get together after the holidays.

Got to visit with my Dad while he was making cookies.  He stayed with me while I cleaned up the dishes afterward.  It was like old times.  We watched Elf together last night.  It was really nice.  It really makes a difference for him when I visit, it makes me feel good, too.  It's a win/win.

Eye doctor with Cubby today.  Maybe we will go out and have pizza, I am feeling tired from the goings on, but am so glad to be able to do things to make others happy.  That is more my style than being the complainer I have been.  Thanks for hanging in there with me, Monkeys.  Your support means everything to me.

an angelic monkey

You have been busy Bearly!
Sorry abut your Mom's multiple health problems and about the ulcers on her foot.  Does the brace remove the pressure from her foot? 
No wonder she is scared if she's afraid of losing her foot.  Maybe by just telling you of her fears, she will feel a bit better having shared it with you.

Glad you got some special Dad n daughter time - and all to the sweet fragrance of cookies baking in the oven.  (I'm particularly glad to hear this and I wasn't sure if he was still in the hospital, and didn't like to ask.)

Hope you and Cubby went for Pizza treat.

As for your mention of the complainer bit - uh uh, I disagree.  It's not a sin to complain once in a while.  You just tell it like it is, and ask for prayers.   an angelic monkey

Would you change complainer to Nurturer, please.   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2587 on: December 23, 2011, 09:59:24 AM »

Hey monkeys. 
4Donks,and Caddi,stay safe.Nothing says Christmas in the south like a tornado watch. 

Hi Trimm and everyone!

Stay safe!

Crazy Christmas weather, eh?

66 degrees here today, am in shorts and a tee.

With the window open!

So jealous of your weather Brandi. Enjoy it while you can.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2588 on: December 23, 2011, 10:00:07 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

Not sure how much I'll be around in the coming days!  Have lots of cooking and cleaning to do before Christmas.  Kids and their families sleeping over.  Preparng beds today. 

So, wishing all the Monkeys a blessed Christmas! 
Special thanks to Klaas and our devoted Mods.   

(I think I am going to sneak into Can's house, maybe she won't notice two extras.)   

Merry Christmas! 

I am glad the winter solstice is here, now the days get longer, I love the sunshine!

Plenty of food and love to go around Bearly!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2589 on: December 23, 2011, 10:00:21 AM »

Santa feeds his reindeer in 4 minutes!

http://reindeercam.com/

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2590 on: December 23, 2011, 10:02:03 AM »

My brother is having his surgery this morning.  SIL will give me a ring tonight when she's home from the hospital. Hoping the cancer hasn't spread to his prostate.
He hasn't told our Mom.

Thanks again for keeping him in your prayers Sister.   an angelic monkey
can, will check back this evening to see how he made out.  I know it is stressful for you and your SIL.

Thank you Sister.  Not expecting my SIL to call until this evening, I went out this afternoon
and she called.  My husband spoke with her.  I'm anxious to speak with her myself but since she was up @ 4;00 A.M. and must be weary, I think I'll spare her my questions.
She told my hubs that my brother was in good spirits.  Due to his recent stroke, they did an epidural and so he was alert and not in any pain. He will call me tomorrow.  They removed the tumor and it has been sent away for biopsy.  She said if the bleeding stops they will send him home tomorrow.

Thanks for checking in tonight.  I so appreciate you.   an angelic monkey

Thank you for the update, Can, prayers continue for all.

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2591 on: December 23, 2011, 10:09:42 AM »

What's this I hear that Sister and TBM are calendar girls?
Speaking only for myself, wasn't there a movie out some years ago about these older women who made a calendar, was it called "January Girls" or something like that?  I won't tell you which one I am.
Besides, it was catalog not calendar

Oops, my mistake. ;  )

Do No Evil 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2592 on: December 23, 2011, 10:15:35 AM »

Please say a prayer for my Mom.  Her foot has an ulcer on it and it is getting deeper.  I am taking her to the doctor this morning.

Please also say a prayer for Bart, my neighbor's dog.  He has swollen glands, he has had an ear infection, he did not eat his dinner last night again.  He did eat some venison for me, but he seems to be dehydrated and is drooling and having trouble swallowing.  He is going to the vet this afternoon.

Thanks.
Praying right now for your Mom and Bart Bearly. Please let us know how her appointment goes and Bart's vet visit turns out.

They found another ulcer in her foot and opened up both.  We went and got her fitted for a brace so they would heal.  She is afraid of losing the foot and has been short-tempered because she is scared, I hope people understand and she does not isolate others.  I was supposed to have dinner with my ex, but cancelled so we could get her fitted.  We will get together after the holidays.

Got to visit with my Dad while he was making cookies.  He stayed with me while I cleaned up the dishes afterward.  It was like old times.  We watched Elf together last night.  It was really nice.  It really makes a difference for him when I visit, it makes me feel good, too.  It's a win/win.

Eye doctor with Cubby today.  Maybe we will go out and have pizza, I am feeling tired from the goings on, but am so glad to be able to do things to make others happy.  That is more my style than being the complainer I have been.  Thanks for hanging in there with me, Monkeys.  Your support means everything to me.

an angelic monkey

Sorry abut your Mom's multiple health problems and about the ulcers on her foot.  Does the brace remove the pressure from her foot? 
No wonder she is scared if she's afraid of losing her foot.  Maybe by just telling you of her fears, she will feel a bit better having shared it with you.

Glad you got some special Dad n daughter time - and all to the sweet fragrance of cookies baking in the oven.  (I'm particularly glad to hear this and I wasn't sure if he was still in the hospital, and didn't like to ask.)

As for your mention of the complainer bit - uh uh, I disagree.  It's not a sin to complain once in a while.  You just tell it like it is, and ask for prayers.   an angelic monkey

Thanks, Can!

He is in a retirement community.  My Mom is in an apartment and my Dad is in the Medical part.  They would live with me, if I had my say, but my Dad felt this was the best arrangement for my Mom and my Mom wanted to live there.

I can't believe it, we went to a diner to have a real meal and I got sick after the soup and had to bring the whole thing home.  He enjoyed his meal, though and ate it all!

I think it might be a new medicine and hope I get used to it, soon.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2593 on: December 23, 2011, 10:18:06 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

Not sure how much I'll be around in the coming days!  Have lots of cooking and cleaning to do before Christmas.  Kids and their families sleeping over.  Preparng beds today. 

So, wishing all the Monkeys a blessed Christmas! 
Special thanks to Klaas and our devoted Mods.   

(I think I am going to sneak into Can's house, maybe she won't notice two extras.)   

Merry Christmas! 

I am glad the winter solstice is here, now the days get longer, I love the sunshine!

Plenty of food and love to go around Bearly!

I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2594 on: December 23, 2011, 10:23:14 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

I received a magnificent pointsetta yesterday.  It is two colors with fine sparkles sprayed on the petals.  it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!   

Bearly - thinking of you and hope the doctor was able to help your Mom yesterday.
Your poinetta sounds beautiful Can. Hope all is well with your brother.

It is so beautiful JSM...my friend that gave it to me visited yesterday.  A hibiscus she gave me several years ago that I bring inside during the winter and is about ten times it's original size had one lovely bloom on it yesterday. Just for her, I reckon!  It had several blooms every day when it was on the patio this summer.

My brother rang me last night.  He's home!     He sounded so good, so strong.  Some man had told him a horror story that he'd sufftered during same procedure.  He expected a lot of pain.  Instead he has felt no pain at all.  Some minor discomfort from the epidural. He is unable to drive, climb stairs or ride his exercise bike.  Doc doesn't want him to get jiggled around until the full healing takes place. He loves to read and I'm glad for that as he will be sedentary for quite a little while. 

Thank you Monkeys, for all your caring and prayers.    an angelic monkey

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2595 on: December 23, 2011, 10:26:18 AM »

Went by the jewelry store today bearing a gift.  Now that put a certain tone to the conversation.  Just told her I was disappointed she hadn't called me as I was looking forward to the experience.  She apologized sincerely, which is all I can ask for.  I'm not a grudge holder, takes too much energy.  But she definitely knew I was not happy, Madam.  Said maybe at another time I could come in and help and I assured her I was no longer interested.  Left her with the little gift and a hug.  Maybe lessons were learned.  I don't know, it's between her and the Lord now.  Off my plate.

an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2596 on: December 23, 2011, 10:32:51 AM »

My brother is having his surgery this morning.  SIL will give me a ring tonight when she's home from the hospital. Hoping the cancer hasn't spread to his prostate.
He hasn't told our Mom.

Thanks again for keeping him in your prayers Sister.   an angelic monkey

You and your family are in my prayers, Can.

Can, did he get to come home today?  Did the bleeding stop?
Lots of prayers that everything turns out fine.

Yes he did Sister!   ::MonkeyCheer4::and he sounds great!  He has no pain!  Just a little tenderness from the epidural. 

Thank you for caring Sister!  xo
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2597 on: December 23, 2011, 10:40:20 AM »

Good morning everyone.

I am going back to town today to pick up the prints of the black and white photo I am giving my brother for Christmas.  It was taken when I was about 5 and he was 7 and it is with our only two cousins on my father's side (making copies and framing them for them as well).  Then buying 4 bottles of wine (one for me) and will come home and wrap presents.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.  It's warm this morning but will be getting cooler this afternoon.
Took my jeweler friend's dog for a ride yesterday.  He is a huge german shepherd and doesn't get to go out much as he is not people-friendly.  But Tony and I get along famously.  Wouldn't have to worry about locking my car with Tony inside.  May pick him up today as well.  He is very obedient, so when you say lay down, he stops in his tracks and lays down.  Plus he doesn't try to drive either, which is good.

Good morning.  Enjoy the vino!

Though not people friendly, it's great that Tony is obedient. 
Hope you have a god day Sister.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2598 on: December 23, 2011, 10:54:45 AM »

Thanks.

an angelic monkey

Thanks, Can!

He is in a retirement community.  My Mom is in an apartment and my Dad is in the Medical part.  They would live with me, if I had my say, but my Dad felt this was the best arrangement for my Mom and my Mom wanted to live there.

I can't believe it, we went to a diner to have a real meal and I got sick after the soup and had to bring the whole thing home.  He enjoyed his meal, though and ate it all!

I think it might be a new medicine and hope I get used to it, soon.

I hope you get used to the medicine soon too Bearly, and if not see the doctor.  How awful you couldn't stay and enjoy your meal.

Thanks for explaining your parents living arrangements.  I know you respect their choice.

Independance or non dependance on one's children is something I personally value. 

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2599 on: December 23, 2011, 11:05:56 AM »

Morning Monkeys! 

Cookie - saw your Christmas wishes.  Merry Christmas to you and your family!   

tbm - glad you guys weren't hurt in the accident. 

We're expecting a Green Christmas this year!   

M e r r y   C h r i s t m a s  M o n k e y s !   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.