April 27, 2024, 02:20:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #29 10/24/11 -  (Read 724636 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: November 12, 2011, 10:11:21 AM »

Going out on a limb here . . . I don't usually pray out loud for people who don't request, but this has been burning in my heart for a couple of days.

Dear Lord, we praise your knowledge of who we are and what we are.  You know us better than we know ourselves.  There are needs among the monkeys which have not been spoken but remain deeply embedded within their hearts.  You know these needs and concerns.  There are some going through the pains of grief, there are those who feel befuddled by life's situations, there are those who feel helpless as they watch loved ones suffer, there are those who are making life changes and it doesn't seem to be going well.  You know all about these matters and hurts and pains.  Help us to place all of it in your hands and to wait with confidence for the answers that always come.  Help us to not grow impatient with your timing.  Help us to realize we are never out of your sight nor your love.  We know in our hearts you never forsake us, but sometimes dear Lord, our minds have questions.  Help us to maintain the course you have set us on.  And when these particular trials and tribulations are conquered with your grace, we will continue to give you praise and honor.  We pray in the name of the Lord of Lords.  Amen and Amen.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: November 12, 2011, 10:14:20 AM »

Thank you to all the heroes past and present for keeping us all free.
AMEN 4 DONKS.  an angelic monkey
Out of the horrors of the second world war came an expression of worship – a poem written by a nineteen-year old flyer who met his death serving the Royal Canadian Air Force.  Pilot-Officer John Gillespie Magee, Jr., called his poem “High Flight” . . .

“Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth,
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings.
Sunward I’ve climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth
Of sun-split clouds -- and done a hundred things
You have not dreamed of -- wheeled and soared and swung
High on the sunlit silence.  Hov’ring there,
I’ve chased the shouting wind along, and flung
My eager craft through footless halls of air.
“Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue,
I’ve topped the windswept heights with easy grace
Where never lark, or even eagle flew - - -
And, while with silent, lifting mind I’ve trod
The high untrespassed sanctity of space,
Put out my hand and touched the face of God.”

Put out my hand and touched the face of God . . . we are to seek the things above -- to seek them . . . as the rainbow seeks the rain . . . . as the sunflower seeks the sun . . . as the river seeks the sea . . . as the eagle seeks the ceiling of the world.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #762 on: November 12, 2011, 10:25:00 AM »

Prayers for all monkeys in need.

Rant time:
9/6 - interviewed with county for job I really wanted. Interviews by boss lady and two other ladies. Interview went great.
9/21 - interviewed with county for a different job with the same three ladies. Interview went great.

Sent customary thank you letters in a timely manner for both interviews.

10/6 - received rejection letter for the 9/21 job I interviewed, only 2 weeks and 1 day after the interview.
10/18 - had 2nd interview for the same job I interviewed on 9/6, this time with only the boss lady. Interview went great and I inquired when a decision might be made. Was told a couple weeks. Again I followed up with the customary thank you letter.

10/20 - announcement made by the county that some services would me merged with the city - services that relate to the job I applied for, and that boss lady would be in charge of overseeing this merger.

11/3 - followed up with an email to boss lady expressing my interest again in working for her and the understanding of the merger. Never got a reply.
11/7 - followed up with a voice message to boss lady expressing again what I did in email. To this day have not got a response.

Talk about frustration. No return email, no phone call,  no rejection letter. Nothing.

Planning on calling boss lady one final time on 11/22. Don't want to appear as a pest. If I don't hear anything by early first of the new year will move to Texas if my wife still wants me after what I've put her through.

: (

Do No Evil 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #763 on: November 12, 2011, 10:31:06 AM »

Bless you Sister.

Do No Evil 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: November 12, 2011, 10:42:22 AM »

CC

Please be patient... I was in charge of a merger of 2 depts within the same organization and it took months to complete. You have to evaluate all the job descriptions wihtin the 2 groups and make changes or consolidate. I imagine if the merger is between 2 organizations (city & county) it will be even more challenging for this lady.Hang in there.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #765 on: November 12, 2011, 10:44:12 AM »

Rant time:
9/6 - interviewed with county for job I really wanted. Interviews by boss lady and two other ladies. Interview went great.
9/21 - interviewed with county for a different job with the same three ladies. Interview went great.

10/6 - received rejection letter for the 9/21 job I interviewed, only 2 weeks and 1 day after the interview.
10/18 - had 2nd interview for the same job I interviewed on 9/6, this time with only the boss lady. Interview went great and I inquired when a decision might be made. Was told a couple weeks. Again I followed up with the customary thank you letter.

10/20 - announcement made by the county that some services would me merged with the city - services that relate to the job I applied for, and that boss lady would be in charge of overseeing this merger.

11/3 - followed up with an email to boss lady expressing my interest again in working for her and the understanding of the merger. Never got a reply.
11/7 - followed up with a voice message to boss lady expressing again what I did in email. To this day have not got a response.

Talk about frustration. No return email, no phone call,  no rejection letter. Nothing.

Planning on calling boss lady one final time on 11/22. Don't want to appear as a pest. If I don't hear anything by early first of the new year will move to Texas if my wife still wants me after what I've put her through.

CC- remember that things come in their own time - but morons get to be the boss most of the time!  I will keep you in my prayers that what ever happens will be what is right for you and JSM. Know that we are here to listen to you rant anytime!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: November 12, 2011, 10:47:14 AM »

Bless you Sister.
CC, I don't claim to be a mind reader, but I just knew in my spirit what was going on with you.  I know it is easy for me to say, something better will come along, but I believe with all my heart, there is a great future before you and JSM.  I won't analyze why these things are happening, I just hold strong to my feelings of happiness and much love for you and JSM.
If all else fails at this moment, have a "Pitiful Paul Party" (it's Pearl if you're a female) and wail and cuss and accuse anyone and everyone of not understanding you, etc for 15 minutes.  Set a timer.  When the timer goes off, done with the pity, etc., blow your nose, and move it buster!  So use your pity time well.

P.S.  Sometimes it takes more than one "Pitiful Pearl Party" for me . . . but the time limits must be honored.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: November 12, 2011, 10:51:25 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!

Was really cold here last night, 4 Donks. Last I saw it was 28ş. Brr.

Funny image of Hobbs stealing Mac's blanket in my mind.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: November 12, 2011, 11:23:06 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!

I had the same funny image of Hobbs running through the meadow with Mac's blanket hanging out of his mouth.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: November 12, 2011, 11:59:23 AM »

Just finnished giving Skeeter her bath ad she really hated the blow dryer so she is towel dried. Se is trying to look pitiful.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: November 12, 2011, 12:15:01 PM »

Good morning, monkeys!

I had the same funny image of Hobbs running through the meadow with Mac's blanket hanging out of his mouth.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: November 12, 2011, 02:11:12 PM »

Hi

It is cold out this AM. Mac once again has decided he can hold it till spring. After a conversation he saw the light and went out but wasn't happy. My sister suggested I go to tractor supply and buy him a horse blanket to wear.  Monkey Devil! We all know that   Hobbs would steal it off his back and run through the fields with it.
Hope everyone has  great day.
Hope this link comes out ok -- not real gifted with the computer.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/11/dogs-of-war-book_n_1079604.html?ref=green&icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl3%7Csec1_lnk3%7C112023#s457470

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: November 12, 2011, 05:35:49 PM »

Good morning, monkeys!

Here's the pocket-sized version if you want it:

Wink

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #773 on: November 12, 2011, 06:00:36 PM »

Hi

It is cold out this AM. Mac once again has decided he can hold it till spring. After a conversation he saw the light and went out but wasn't happy. My sister suggested I go to tractor supply and buy him a horse blanket to wear.  Monkey Devil! We all know that   Hobbs would steal it off his back and run through the fields with it.
Hope everyone has  great day.
Poor Mac, sorry it is cold and he wants to wait until spring. Glad he saw the light.

Laughing right now about Hobbs stealing the blanket off of poor Mac.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: November 12, 2011, 06:02:19 PM »

Going out on a limb here . . . I don't usually pray out loud for people who don't request, but this has been burning in my heart for a couple of days.

Dear Lord, we praise your knowledge of who we are and what we are.  You know us better than we know ourselves.  There are needs among the monkeys which have not been spoken but remain deeply embedded within their hearts.  You know these needs and concerns.  There are some going through the pains of grief, there are those who feel befuddled by life's situations, there are those who feel helpless as they watch loved ones suffer, there are those who are making life changes and it doesn't seem to be going well.  You know all about these matters and hurts and pains.  Help us to place all of it in your hands and to wait with confidence for the answers that always come.  Help us to not grow impatient with your timing.  Help us to realize we are never out of your sight nor your love.  We know in our hearts you never forsake us, but sometimes dear Lord, our minds have questions.  Help us to maintain the course you have set us on.  And when these particular trials and tribulations are conquered with your grace, we will continue to give you praise and honor.  We pray in the name of the Lord of Lords.  Amen and Amen.
  an angelic monkey Sister that was beautiful. Thank you so much for such a loving prayer.

God Bless you, JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: November 12, 2011, 06:05:00 PM »

Thank you to all the heroes past and present for keeping us all free.
AMEN 4 DONKS.  an angelic monkey
Out of the horrors of the second world war came an expression of worship – a poem written by a nineteen-year old flyer who met his death serving the Royal Canadian Air Force.  Pilot-Officer John Gillespie Magee, Jr., called his poem “High Flight” . . .

“Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth,
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings.
Sunward I’ve climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth
Of sun-split clouds -- and done a hundred things
You have not dreamed of -- wheeled and soared and swung
High on the sunlit silence.  Hov’ring there,
I’ve chased the shouting wind along, and flung
My eager craft through footless halls of air.
“Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue,
I’ve topped the windswept heights with easy grace
Where never lark, or even eagle flew - - -
And, while with silent, lifting mind I’ve trod
The high untrespassed sanctity of space,
Put out my hand and touched the face of God.”

Put out my hand and touched the face of God . . . we are to seek the things above -- to seek them . . . as the rainbow seeks the rain . . . . as the sunflower seeks the sun . . . as the river seeks the sea . . . as the eagle seeks the ceiling of the world.

an angelic monkey Sister, I have never read such a beautiful poem. Thank you for posting it.

God Bless and RIP Pilot-Officer John Gillespie Magee, Jr

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: November 12, 2011, 06:07:13 PM »

Rant time:

an angelic monkey CC you have done all you can and with the merger things take time. The GOOD thing is NO rejection letter.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: November 12, 2011, 06:08:22 PM »

CC

Please be patient... I was in charge of a merger of 2 depts within the same organization and it took months to complete. You have to evaluate all the job descriptions wihtin the 2 groups and make changes or consolidate. I imagine if the merger is between 2 organizations (city & county) it will be even more challenging for this lady.Hang in there.
Thank you 4 Donks, I think it is taking time and we all know how slow goverment works, so it may take some time and he needs to be patient.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: November 12, 2011, 06:10:21 PM »

Rant time:

CC- remember that things come in their own time - but morons get to be the boss most of the time!  I will keep you in my prayers that what ever happens will be what is right for you and JSM. Know that we are here to listen to you rant anytime!
   an angelic monkey Good words of wisdom TBM. Thank you.

HEY?????? Aren't you the Coney boss????? You aren't a moron. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: November 12, 2011, 06:12:07 PM »

Bless you Sister.
CC, I don't claim to be a mind reader, but I just knew in my spirit what was going on with you.  I know it is easy for me to say, something better will come along, but I believe with all my heart, there is a great future before you and JSM.  I won't analyze why these things are happening, I just hold strong to my feelings of happiness and much love for you and JSM.
If all else fails at this moment, have a "Pitiful Paul Party" (it's Pearl if you're a female) and wail and cuss and accuse anyone and everyone of not understanding you, etc for 15 minutes.  Set a timer.  When the timer goes off, done with the pity, etc., blow your nose, and move it buster!  So use your pity time well.

P.S.  Sometimes it takes more than one "Pitiful Pearl Party" for me . . . but the time limits must be honored.

Sister, I think you and I both have been having quite a bit of Pitiful Pearl Parties lately. Praying you are doing better. I had one last night when I got home, only thing I could do was pray once the tears were gone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.