April 24, 2024, 06:25:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #29 10/24/11 -  (Read 724432 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: November 07, 2011, 09:14:05 AM »

Hey Monkeys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #581 on: November 07, 2011, 10:37:45 AM »

Good Morning to all Monkeys ...

JSM - guess The Criminal would be on the banned list too Sad - seriously.

Hope everyone has a blessed day.  Still with my Dad - waiting on one of the doctors to call.
  what kind of dog is the criminal? I think it was certain breeds that had the star beside it. Josef should have been on that list, first time I ever saw a list when renewing my lease.

Prayers for you and your dad.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: November 07, 2011, 10:38:00 AM »

Hey Monkeys. 
  Hey Trimm

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: November 07, 2011, 10:49:16 AM »

Hope everyone has a blessed day.  Still with my Dad - waiting on one of the doctors to call.
  what kind of dog is the criminal? I think it was certain breeds that had the star beside it. Josef should have been on that list, first time I ever saw a list when renewing my lease.

Thanks for your prayers - I need all of them we can get.  I am not sure if I said my Mom was in the hospital too - in another city.  Me and my siblings are having trouble taking care of them both at the present time.  We each have our own strengths and weaknesses - BUT we are trying to work through this together.

T
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: November 07, 2011, 10:59:27 AM »

SISTER I am going tomorrow to the SPCA, they have grief counselling the first Saturday of the month. Hopefully it will help me. I will let you know.

If not, I am not as sweet as you so I choose this to take away my grief ..............     

There that felt better  an angelic monkey
Will be very interested in hearing about this.
It would be good to find another pound doggie to help fill the void.  I just don't think I am ready for that yet.

Sister, I went today. I was the only person there, usually they have more. So I get there and the lady just talks on and on about her dogs that she has and had. Finally she let me talk, she asked what kind of dog I had, told her, let me talk then another person came in (he was a grief counselor too) and looked like Santa Claus. She said she fosters dogs and has a red heeler and a blue heeler. So she knows Joe's quirks that I miss, they let me cry and told me I couldn't have done more than I did for Josef. All in all I thinked it helped. She said they had eight at their meeting last month. They have a phone number that they I can call and if they don't answer will call back within 24 hours. Told me to call anytime. When I was leaving, I walked down the wrong hallway and a girl saw me and said she would show me how to get out. She knew where I was coming from, asked if I was okay I said yes. I then asked if they had any blue heelers, she looked at me all sad, askef if that was the breed I had. I said yes, she hugged me and said she has one at home. Showed me a picture of it on her phone and her dog looked just like Josef and it was wearing devil horns. Got a laugh out of that since that is what I always did to Josef.

Hopefully there is something like this where you live. Praying for you today.  an angelic monkey
JSM, glad the time was helpful.  I do grief counseling so in my head I know the words, it's applying them to my heart that is so painful and slow.  The most important thing I know is to allow myself the "right" to grieve and not feel foolish for not moving on "faster."  Found some wet dog food which I used to give him some monthly pills.  Am going to save it just in case some little creature comes around and needs something to eat.  Allow yourself the privilege of grieving for Josef as you allowed yourself the privilege of loving him.  They are equally as important.

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: November 07, 2011, 11:00:22 AM »

JSM - Started anew because I cannot deal with the "jumping" when I write?????

The Criminal came from the Humane Society so we do not know for sure her breed.  She looks like a full blooded Siberian Husky and have had two vets tell me that she well could be.  She had a litter mate at the Humane Society that looked identical to her.

She is wild on a leash - no she is a pain in the butt on a leash - and is an escape artist.  Our electric fence is the key to her well being - she wont cross the line.  She has bitten several times - she would never just come up and bite someone - there is usually a precursor to her doing this - like the time the play yard person pulled her by the haunches to get her away from another dog.  Or the time hubs pulled her face out of the dishwasher as she was licking the dishes.  I know it is not right for a dog to EVER bite - but we rescued her and we do the best we can with her personality.  She really is beautiful, alot of fun, we love her and she is REALLY smart.

I wonder if Siberian Huskies are on your apt list?  My guess would they are not - so that just goes to show that you can't judge by a breed, IMO.

Chubbie is an Alaskan Husky and she is the sweetest dog ever.  Her favorite thing to do is pester the Criminal.  Criminal has hurt her a couple of times - but she is not at all afraid of Criminal.

We sound like Michael Vick's neighbors, huh??
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: November 07, 2011, 11:02:45 AM »

So here is the latest on my little adventure - after numerous calls to our State Police who were dispatched and finally getting someone that would talk to me, I have found out they did not even make a report of the call. They made a report on the OWI that they got the guy that picked him up, but nothing on the guy doing the break in. Makes me all the more sure that LE is not going to be there to protect me. Sad, because I think there are a lot of great people that are LE but the system is broken. 
  That just isn't right TBM. How frustrated you must be, sounds like the police in my town.
Have been reading your posts TBM.  What a mess.  Sounds like the good ole boy system is alive and well across the country, still.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: November 07, 2011, 11:04:07 AM »

Brandi

You are GOOD.
This little girl is total opposite of Lily. She was calm and quiet and aimed to please but Skeeter is a live wire. She is smart and learns quickly but is just busy all the time. Monday she gets her stitches out and hopefully we'll have more outside time to burn off the excess energy. I must say Fancy is getting a workout. 
Hope all goes well with the stitches removals today, 4Donks.  Skeeter sounds like a handful!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: November 07, 2011, 11:05:58 AM »

I was going to foster a German Shepherd for a few months, but the apartments said it has to go through obedience training. So I guess I don't get to do it. I was wanting to foster a big dog, but that is the only one they have at the Pet Lodge. She was so sweet, licked my my hands while she was in her cage.
Good gravy, I was just saying to someone last week "if" I got another dog I wanted a shepherd (shhhh, don't tell Skeeter).

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: November 07, 2011, 11:08:04 AM »

The Criminal came from the Humane Society so we do not know for sure her breed.  She looks like a full blooded Siberian Husky and have had two vets tell me that she well could be.  She had a litter mate at the Humane Society that looked identical to her.

She is wild on a leash - no she is a pain in the butt on a leash - and is an escape artist.  Our electric fence is the key to her well being - she wont cross the line.  She has bitten several times - she would never just come up and bite someone - there is usually a precursor to her doing this - like the time the play yard person pulled her by the haunches to get her away from another dog.  Or the time hubs pulled her face out of the dishwasher as she was licking the dishes.  I know it is not right for a dog to EVER bite - but we rescued her and we do the best we can with her personality.  She really is beautiful, alot of fun, we love her and she is REALLY smart.

I wonder if Siberian Huskies are on your apt list?  My guess would they are not - so that just goes to show that you can't judge by a breed, IMO.

Chubbie is an Alaskan Husky and she is the sweetest dog ever.  Her favorite thing to do is pester the Criminal.  Criminal has hurt her a couple of times - but she is not at all afraid of Criminal.

You sound like you have your hands full with these dogs.  They are so beautiful.  Is this the breed with the blue eyes?

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: November 07, 2011, 11:09:35 AM »

Thanks for your prayers - I need all of them we can get.  I am not sure if I said my Mom was in the hospital too - in another city.  Me and my siblings are having trouble taking care of them both at the present time.  We each have our own strengths and weaknesses - BUT we are trying to work through this together.

T
Off to the prayers closet now . . . for you and your siblings and your folks.
 an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: November 07, 2011, 11:11:04 AM »

T
Prayers for your mom too, I totallly forgot she was in the hospital. Glad you and your siblings are able to work through this together.

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: November 07, 2011, 11:13:11 AM »

You sound like you have your hands full with these dogs.  They are so beautiful.  Is this the breed with the blue eyes?

Yes. she is black with white undercoat with baby blue eyes.  They are really good at home.  Stay in certain areas of the house and gt to roam outside whenever we are home.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: November 07, 2011, 11:14:24 AM »

T
Off to the prayers closet now . . . for you and your siblings and your folks.
 an angelic monkey
Thanks sister Angel - an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: November 07, 2011, 11:14:27 AM »

SISTER I am going tomorrow to the SPCA, they have grief counselling the first Saturday of the month. Hopefully it will help me. I will let you know.

If not, I am not as sweet as you so I choose this to take away my grief ..............     

There that felt better  an angelic monkey
Will be very interested in hearing about this.
It would be good to find another pound doggie to help fill the void.  I just don't think I am ready for that yet.

Sister, I went today. I was the only person there, usually they have more. So I get there and the lady just talks on and on about her dogs that she has and had. Finally she let me talk, she asked what kind of dog I had, told her, let me talk then another person came in (he was a grief counselor too) and looked like Santa Claus. She said she fosters dogs and has a red heeler and a blue heeler. So she knows Joe's quirks that I miss, they let me cry and told me I couldn't have done more than I did for Josef. All in all I thinked it helped. She said they had eight at their meeting last month. They have a phone number that they I can call and if they don't answer will call back within 24 hours. Told me to call anytime. When I was leaving, I walked down the wrong hallway and a girl saw me and said she would show me how to get out. She knew where I was coming from, asked if I was okay I said yes. I then asked if they had any blue heelers, she looked at me all sad, askef if that was the breed I had. I said yes, she hugged me and said she has one at home. Showed me a picture of it on her phone and her dog looked just like Josef and it was wearing devil horns. Got a laugh out of that since that is what I always did to Josef.

Hopefully there is something like this where you live. Praying for you today.  an angelic monkey
JSM, glad the time was helpful.  I do grief counseling so in my head I know the words, it's applying them to my heart that is so painful and slow.  The most important thing I know is to allow myself the "right" to grieve and not feel foolish for not moving on "faster."  Found some wet dog food which I used to give him some monthly pills.  Am going to save it just in case some little creature comes around and needs something to eat.  Allow yourself the privilege of grieving for Josef as you allowed yourself the privilege of loving him.  They are equally as important.
  an angelic monkey Sister, glad you know what to do and allow yourself the right to grieve. Thanks for those wonderful words of advise. I am glad you are keeping the food, just in case you come upon a sweet pup that needs food. God Bless you Sister. Prayers continuing for you.

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: November 07, 2011, 11:15:29 AM »

Trimmy - Are you ready for Christmas?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: November 07, 2011, 11:30:44 AM »

Bless Criminal and You Caddy. Criminal sounds a lot like Josef and yes you only can do the best you can with her personality. Josef only bit me, no one else thank goodness. I don't remember if Siberian Huskies are on the list or not. Good thing Chubbie isn't afraid of Criminal, sad she hurt her a couple of times. Dogs do that to show the pack leader.

Yes sounds like Michael Vick (not really, you care for your animals).  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: November 07, 2011, 11:31:34 AM »

Yes. she is black with white undercoat with baby blue eyes.  They are really good at home.  Stay in certain areas of the house and gt to roam outside whenever we are home.
  an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: November 07, 2011, 11:57:39 AM »

cadillac -  In IE8 - go to "TOOLS" - scroll down to "Compatibility View Settings". Click on it and a box will pop up --the put a checkmark in "Display all websites in comptibility view"
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7363.msg1134689#msg1134689
Hat tip - wreck.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: November 07, 2011, 12:23:59 PM »

Trimmy - Are you ready for Christmas?
Heck no,but if I had a reindeer I would be out of here.   
Normally I would already be doing the online shopping thing.
Got to get in the spirit. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.