March 29, 2024, 06:28:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #29 10/24/11 -  (Read 722813 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1840 on: December 10, 2011, 06:23:31 PM »

Hi y'all ... hope everyone is well.  Been missin ya, miss kissin ya        lol

You're all looking good.  Cookie, really love your new avatar.

I was wondering if there's an easy way someone can tell me how to make a youtube video (or want to volunteer to make one for me ? I'll email you the pictures & pay you in monkey hugs, haha) 

A friend of mine passed away recently & I have a lot of pictures of her from childhood on up, would love to put a slideshow type thingy of them on there, with music.  Can't figure out how to start.  Can anyone shove me (sweetly) in the right direction with instructions for youtube for dummies?

Thanks,
BG

Hi Buds!!! Good to see you. Sorry about the loss of your friend, so very glad the monkeys gave you advice on how to put up the video.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1841 on: December 10, 2011, 06:25:29 PM »

Hi Bud'sGirl..Brandi made my lovely girl for Christmas..glad you like her..

Hi GE...good to see you...

Trimm...We are having 4 girls here tonight for a slumber party...wonder which of us will get the least amount of rest tonight, you or me lol...We are taking them to Chuckie Cheese for the evening..hopefully they will be tired when we leave there...

hope all is well with all of you monkey friends...
  Have fun tonight Cookie, I love Chuckie Cheese's Pizza  But that animated puppet band has always creeped me out 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1842 on: December 10, 2011, 06:41:25 PM »

Tried peeking in today, but we had a visitor at work that was supposed to train us on a new transcription system, but basically he didn't teach us crap so he is coming back Tuesday.  Hope  you all had a great day.

I went to the bank today and the teller that always asked me  about Josef was there, I finally went to her booth because I have been avoiding her. She said she saw me at church, didn't know I went there, we chatted about the new Mass changes. She didn't know about them. She asked me what else is new, I told her that I lost Josef. She almost cried for me, but guess what I didn't cry. So that is a good thing.

Tomorrow I am going to help my sister paint her new bakery, I hate painting. But it is better than scrubbing the floors  Monkey Devil! That place is a mess. The lady that owned it before just let it go and left. Icing still in buckets, cookie sheets not washed, but since she left it all the contents in the place came with the lease so she has a lot of dishwashing to do and a freezer that needs to be taken out and dumped (she let the power get shut off)

So if you monkeys don't mind, please keep her in your prayers, she is going through a messy divorce and really needs to get this business going good.

Hope you all have a great evening, hugs and love JSM 
Faithful God of new beginnings, we praise you for each day you give us to begin again.  We bring before you JSM's sister who is beginning a new life.  We ask you to guide her hands and her thoughts so the happiness you wish for each of us will be granted to her as well.  Place within her hands the creativity for her business and instill within her thoughts the wisdom only you can provide.  We thank you for her blessings now and those to come.  We pray in the name of the Blessed One.  Amen and Amen.
  an angelic monkey Thank you and God Bless You Sister for this kind prayer. You don't know how much it means to me. I am going to read it to my sister tomorrow when we finish painting. You are such a kind generous soul Sister.
You are so welcome . . . anytime . . .

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1843 on: December 10, 2011, 07:01:06 PM »

Tried peeking in today, but we had a visitor at work that was supposed to train us on a new transcription system, but basically he didn't teach us crap so he is coming back Tuesday.  Hope  you all had a great day.

I went to the bank today and the teller that always asked me  about Josef was there, I finally went to her booth because I have been avoiding her. She said she saw me at church, didn't know I went there, we chatted about the new Mass changes. She didn't know about them. She asked me what else is new, I told her that I lost Josef. She almost cried for me, but guess what I didn't cry. So that is a good thing.

Tomorrow I am going to help my sister paint her new bakery, I hate painting. But it is better than scrubbing the floors  Monkey Devil! That place is a mess. The lady that owned it before just let it go and left. Icing still in buckets, cookie sheets not washed, but since she left it all the contents in the place came with the lease so she has a lot of dishwashing to do and a freezer that needs to be taken out and dumped (she let the power get shut off)

So if you monkeys don't mind, please keep her in your prayers, she is going through a messy divorce and really needs to get this business going good.

Faithful God of new beginnings, we praise you for each day you give us to begin again.  We bring before you JSM's sister who is beginning a new life.  We ask you to guide her hands and her thoughts so the happiness you wish for each of us will be granted to her as well.  Place within her hands the creativity for her business and instill within her thoughts the wisdom only you can provide.  We thank you for her blessings now and those to come.  We pray in the name of the Blessed One.  Amen and Amen.
  an angelic monkey Thank you and God Bless You Sister for this kind prayer. You don't know how much it means to me. I am going to read it to my sister tomorrow when we finish painting. You are such a kind generous soul Sister.
You are so welcome . . . anytime . . .
Thank you and that video of the puppy the man found brought tears to my eyes. God brought that man to that puppy. Lucky Puppy.

Hope you are having a great weekend and the family is doing well.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1844 on: December 10, 2011, 07:32:26 PM »

I am whooped!!! I have a head cold or something. My friend and I painted my sister's new bakery, but have to put another coat on three walls. Thank God for my friend, she is not afraid of heights so she got the top part of the wall.  Monkey Devil! I will have to say I am pretty good at taping baseboards and such. 

Went to the PetLodge for a few minutes I only owe $249.99 on Josef. So I am thinking in about 6 to 7 months I may be ready for another dog. I wan't to be able to put away all the money I spent for daycare and such in the bank and get my savings back up. Still will get an adult rescue ACD because I really believe in saving the cast offs and not using a puppy mill (which down here a lot of ACD breeders are).

Guess I will do my Christmas shopping next weekend, I probably won't be able to walk after tomorrow. 

You are all in my prayers and hope you are warm and safe. Love and Hugs... JSM 

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1845 on: December 10, 2011, 07:48:21 PM »

JSM will need the ACD to keep me in line with my ADHD and my dog's tourette syndrome   

Do No Evil 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1846 on: December 10, 2011, 08:27:30 PM »

JSM will need the ACD to keep me in line with my ADHD and my dog's tourette syndrome   
Your dog doesn't have Tourettes.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1847 on: December 10, 2011, 09:59:53 PM »

Be glad it is not the other way around. I can see CC "touretting" in the middle of mass with the parents!! 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1848 on: December 10, 2011, 10:17:07 PM »

Be glad it is not the other way around. I can see CC "touretting" in the middle of mass with the parents!! 

The term for what you are calling "touretting" is corporalia, and it's only present in less than 15% of cases.  I think it's time ya'll stop and think about what you're posting, because there are some (including me) that find it very ignorant and offensive.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1849 on: December 11, 2011, 03:37:17 AM »

Thanks Bearly!    ::MonkeyAngel

Hope things have quieted down a bit in your world and Mom and Dad are doing better, healthwise.

How's your cub?  Is he looking forward to Christmas?     

My Parents are still having health problems and still need prayers.

My son is excited about Christmas, but his best friend and her twin now live in Cali and he misses them.  He is still looking forward to the Christmas Holidays though.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1850 on: December 11, 2011, 03:38:44 AM »

PS22 Chorus "Let There Be Peace On Earth" (BEAUTIFUL a capella)  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4ubAh9TLko

Thanks, Trimmy!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1851 on: December 11, 2011, 06:09:42 AM »

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1852 on: December 11, 2011, 06:16:26 AM »

Hi Monkeys

I sure have missed everybody.  Just busy with family. It sucks when I can't keep up with you all. Prayers for all that need them.  Hope everyone has a great week end.

Been missing you! 
Finally going to trial Monday...send those positive thoughts you are so good at. 
an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1853 on: December 11, 2011, 06:19:37 AM »

Hi y'all ... hope everyone is well.  Been missin ya, miss kissin ya        lol

You're all looking good.  Cookie, really love your new avatar.

I was wondering if there's an easy way someone can tell me how to make a youtube video (or want to volunteer to make one for me ? I'll email you the pictures & pay you in monkey hugs, haha) 

A friend of mine passed away recently & I have a lot of pictures of her from childhood on up, would love to put a slideshow type thingy of them on there, with music.  Can't figure out how to start.  Can anyone shove me (sweetly) in the right direction with instructions for youtube for dummies?

Thanks,
BG

So sorry, BG.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1854 on: December 11, 2011, 06:27:39 AM »

The term for what you are calling "touretting" is corporalia, and it's only present in less than 15% of cases.  I think it's time ya'll stop and think about what you're posting, because there are some (including me) that find it very ignorant and offensive.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1855 on: December 11, 2011, 06:27:50 AM »

Thanks Bearly!    ::MonkeyAngel

Hope things have quieted down a bit in your world and Mom and Dad are doing better, healthwise.

How's your cub?  Is he looking forward to Christmas?     

My Parents are still having health problems and still need prayers.

My son is excited about Christmas, but his best friend and her twin now live in Cali and he misses them.  He is still looking forward to the Christmas Holidays though.

Bearly,Your folks remain in my prayers.  Know it's difficult for your son, I remember when a friend of mine moved away . . . felt very lonely.
Trimm, hope you are triumpant tomorrow with your property issue.
Can, your folks too remain in my nightly prayers.
JSM, did you get to skate yesterday or did you spend the day helping your sister?
Kittymom, that arm of your husband's looks like it will take a lot of therapy.  Happy thoughts for you in helping with his recovery.
Cad, keeping your family in thoughts as well.
Cookie, hope your Chucky Cheese night turned out well.
Green Eyes and Bud's Girl, good to see you.
CC, take care of yourself and Ruby!
If I forgot anyone, I'm sorry.  I pray for a blanket of comfort for all the monkeys.
Blessings.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1856 on: December 11, 2011, 06:31:32 AM »

Trimm:

I took your reindeer antlers and put them on a Digger dog with a red nose if you are interested. Wink

Way too cute (again!).  Brandi, you are so clever!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1857 on: December 11, 2011, 09:20:52 AM »

MUFFY IS RIGHT - THINK ABOUT IT.  Then please think before you post.  It's not very kind to joke about people or dogs with disabilities. TIA
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1858 on: December 11, 2011, 09:24:11 AM »

The term for what you are calling "touretting" is corporalia, and it's only present in less than 15% of cases.  I think it's time ya'll stop and think about what you're posting, because there are some (including me) that find it very ignorant and offensive.

I certainly did not mean to offend anyone. I understand that this is a serious condition. You are probably right that it was an ignorant comment. I used the quotation marks to indicate that I was joking. Sorry.

Shame on you!
  In one breath you're saying you understand this is a serious condition and in the other you are excusing it by saying you used quotation marks to indicate you were joking.  As IF the use of quotation marks excuses what you posted!  It's not okay to joke about it.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 10:27:33 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1859 on: December 11, 2011, 09:35:29 AM »

I'm very sorry Muffy, it wasn't meant to mean harm. I sincerely apologize.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.