April 23, 2024, 07:44:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #29 10/24/11 -  (Read 724354 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1860 on: December 11, 2011, 09:38:06 AM »

JSM will need the ACD to keep me in line with my ADHD and my dog's tourette syndrome   
Your dog doesn't have Tourettes.

Be glad it is not the other way around. I can see CC "touretting" in the middle of mass with the parents!! 

The term for what you are calling "touretting" is corporalia, and it's only present in less than 15% of cases.  I think it's time ya'll stop and think about what you're posting, because there are some (including me) that find it very ignorant and offensive.

MUFFY IS RIGHT - THINK ABOUT IT.  Then please think before you post.  It's not very kind to joke about people or dogs with disabilities. TIA
Sorry Klaas. I didn't mean to offend anyone. Please accept my apology.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1861 on: December 11, 2011, 10:27:33 AM »

Thanks Bearly!    ::MonkeyAngel

Hope things have quieted down a bit in your world and Mom and Dad are doing better, healthwise.

How's your cub?  Is he looking forward to Christmas?     

My Parents are still having health problems and still need prayers.

My son is excited about Christmas, but his best friend and her twin now live in Cali and he misses them.  He is still looking forward to the Christmas Holidays though.

You and your parents are in my prayers Bearly. Sorry about Cubby's friend moving away and him missing them. Glad he is looking forward to the Holidays.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1862 on: December 11, 2011, 10:29:08 AM »

Thanks Bearly!    ::MonkeyAngel

Hope things have quieted down a bit in your world and Mom and Dad are doing better, healthwise.

How's your cub?  Is he looking forward to Christmas?     

My son is excited about Christmas, but his best friend and her twin now live in Cali and he misses them.  He is still looking forward to the Christmas Holidays though.

Bearly,Your folks remain in my prayers.  Know it's difficult for your son, I remember when a friend of mine moved away . . . felt very lonely.
Trimm, hope you are triumpant tomorrow with your property issue.
Can, your folks too remain in my nightly prayers.
JSM, did you get to skate yesterday or did you spend the day helping your sister?
Kittymom, that arm of your husband's looks like it will take a lot of therapy.  Happy thoughts for you in helping with his recovery.
Cad, keeping your family in thoughts as well.
Cookie, hope your Chucky Cheese night turned out well.
Green Eyes and Bud's Girl, good to see you.
CC, take care of yourself and Ruby!
If I forgot anyone, I'm sorry.  I pray for a blanket of comfort for all the monkeys.
Blessings.
Sister, I skated then spent the day painting at my sister's bakery. Gotta go back again after church for one more coat.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1863 on: December 11, 2011, 12:11:30 PM »

WE ALL say things from time to time without thinking.  Muffy and I are simply trying to remind people to think before they post.  I'm guility of saying before I think myself.  We aren't trying to "yell" at anyone in particular just making sure we don't end up in this thread or others making fun of people less blessed than we are.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1864 on: December 11, 2011, 12:23:43 PM »

Headed out to Connie's to finish (probably not) organizing the closet where the Christmas things were -- her kids just jammed stuff in there last year.  I use totes and label them.  Then tomorrow helping Mom again and spending the night at her house.  So everyone stay as warm as you can and be good!
Blessings.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1865 on: December 11, 2011, 02:21:16 PM »

Tried peeking in today, but we had a visitor at work that was supposed to train us on a new transcription system, but basically he didn't teach us crap so he is coming back Tuesday.  Hope  you all had a great day.

I went to the bank today and the teller that always asked me  about Josef was there, I finally went to her booth because I have been avoiding her. She said she saw me at church, didn't know I went there, we chatted about the new Mass changes. She didn't know about them. She asked me what else is new, I told her that I lost Josef. She almost cried for me, but guess what I didn't cry. So that is a good thing.

Tomorrow I am going to help my sister paint her new bakery, I hate painting. But it is better than scrubbing the floors  Monkey Devil! That place is a mess. The lady that owned it before just let it go and left. Icing still in buckets, cookie sheets not washed, but since she left it all the contents in the place came with the lease so she has a lot of dishwashing to do and a freezer that needs to be taken out and dumped (she let the power get shut off)

So if you monkeys don't mind, please keep her in your prayers, she is going through a messy divorce and really needs to get this business going good.

Hope you all have a great evening, hugs and love JSM 

Good luck to your sister.  How soon does she expect to be operating her business from this location?
How nice of you to help her clean up the place and get your hands dirty.  Good on ya, JSM!
Praying that your sister's hard work will result in a successful business.   an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1866 on: December 11, 2011, 02:22:43 PM »

Today's adventure.....

Went down to feed the feral cats this morning and there were 3 goats in the driveway. Called the man in the area that has goats and he confirmed that 6 were missing. He and his friend have been on the property trying to catch the goats all morning. Great entertainment  Monkey Devil! So far the goats are totally winning.

Good for the goats!   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1867 on: December 11, 2011, 02:41:18 PM »

Good morning Monkeys!

My brother is having eye surgery today to remove a cancerous growth.  He lives in a rural area and is making his way to the hospital this morning.  A two hour drive.   Snow squalls are predicted in his area so Im keepng my fingers crossed they arrive at the hospital in time.  A neighbor friend is driving.  Hubs encouraged him to go yesterday and take a hotel but no go.

On the 21st my brother will have surgery for bladder cancer that has returned and at the same time they will do a scraping of the prostate.  Tomorrow, he has to visit the surgeon that will be doing his surgery on the 21st.  Once again the good neighbor will be transporting him and SIL.   I do worry about him.  He is such a good and decent man.

You know my prayers are with you and your family, Can.

an angelic monkey

Yes thank you bearly, I know.

He will return to the hospital tomorrow.  I think they'll remove the dressing.  They grafted skin from upper lid of bad eye and some from his other eye to fill in the hole left from the tumor.
He was running a fever of 38.5 yesterday.  I asked him to have his eye checked to ensure no infection.  Said he just has a very bad cold.   

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1868 on: December 11, 2011, 02:44:40 PM »

Good morning Monkeys!

Muffy  -  thanks for all your clean-ups.  You do a tremendous job here.     
and I so appreciate you!

Good morning Can.  You're  very welcome!    

an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1869 on: December 11, 2011, 02:50:47 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I sure have missed everybody.  Just busy with family. It sucks when I can't keep up with you all. Prayers for all that need them.  Hope everyone has a great week end.

Hey Greeneyes!  Wondered where you've been.  Good to see you. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1870 on: December 11, 2011, 02:53:21 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I sure have missed everybody.  Just busy with family. It sucks when I can't keep up with you all. Prayers for all that need them.  Hope everyone has a great week end.

Been missing you! 
Finally going to trial Monday...send those positive thoughts you are so good at. 

Good luck tomorrow Trim! ::justice2NJ::
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1871 on: December 11, 2011, 02:59:12 PM »

Hi y'all ... hope everyone is well.  Been missin ya, miss kissin ya        lol

You're all looking good.  Cookie, really love your new avatar.

I was wondering if there's an easy way someone can tell me how to make a youtube video (or want to volunteer to make one for me ? I'll email you the pictures & pay you in monkey hugs, haha) 

A friend of mine passed away recently & I have a lot of pictures of her from childhood on up, would love to put a slideshow type thingy of them on there, with music.  Can't figure out how to start.  Can anyone shove me (sweetly) in the right direction with instructions for youtube for dummies?

Thanks,
BG

Sorry you lost your friend.  Your slideshow sounds like a nice tribute to her.   an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1872 on: December 11, 2011, 03:15:33 PM »

Thanks Bearly!   ::MonkeyAngel

How's your cub?  Is he looking forward to Christmas?      

My son is excited about Christmas, but his best friend and her twin now live in Cali and he misses them.  He is still looking forward to the Christmas Holidays though.

Prayers for your parents bearly.  
Glad your son is looking forward to the holidays.  Wish he could see his best friend.  Maybe one day.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 07:01:44 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1873 on: December 11, 2011, 03:41:38 PM »

Headed out to Connie's to finish (probably not) organizing the closet where the Christmas things were -- her kids just jammed stuff in there last year.  I use totes and label them.  Then tomorrow helping Mom again and spending the night at her house.  So everyone stay as warm as you can and be good!
Blessings.

Sister, isn't it great to feel well enough to help your sis and Mom.  I'm so glad your strength has returned.

Thank you for your prayers Sister!   an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1874 on: December 11, 2011, 03:50:07 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys! 

So many missing monkeys from this thread and others. 

Magic - who worked so tirelessly during the Anthony trial.  If you read here, I hope you and your husband, kids and grandkids are well. 

Babybear...I'm always looking for your posts.  Hope you're keeping well.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1875 on: December 11, 2011, 03:52:57 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys! 

So many missing monkeys from this thread and others. 

Magic - who worked so tirelessly during the Anthony trial.  If you read here, I hope you and your husband, kids and grandkids are well. 

Babybear...I'm always looking for your posts.  Hope you're keeping well.

and Tolerance' sweet posts.

and nrcg

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1876 on: December 11, 2011, 05:09:01 PM »

WE ALL say things from time to time without thinking.  Muffy and I are simply trying to remind people to think before they post.  I'm guility of saying before I think myself.  We aren't trying to "yell" at anyone in particular just making sure we don't end up in this thread or others making fun of people less blessed than we are.

Thanks Klaas for the reminder.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1877 on: December 11, 2011, 05:10:34 PM »

Blessings.
  an angelic monkey You are such a good sister Sister. I wish I was as good a sister as you are to Connie. Hope you stay warm and have a good visit with her and your Mom.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1878 on: December 11, 2011, 05:13:56 PM »

Tried peeking in today, but we had a visitor at work that was supposed to train us on a new transcription system, but basically he didn't teach us crap so he is coming back Tuesday.  Hope  you all had a great day.

I went to the bank today and the teller that always asked me  about Josef was there, I finally went to her booth because I have been avoiding her. She said she saw me at church, didn't know I went there, we chatted about the new Mass changes. She didn't know about them. She asked me what else is new, I told her that I lost Josef. She almost cried for me, but guess what I didn't cry. So that is a good thing.

Tomorrow I am going to help my sister paint her new bakery, I hate painting. But it is better than scrubbing the floors  Monkey Devil! That place is a mess. The lady that owned it before just let it go and left. Icing still in buckets, cookie sheets not washed, but since she left it all the contents in the place came with the lease so she has a lot of dishwashing to do and a freezer that needs to be taken out and dumped (she let the power get shut off)

So if you monkeys don't mind, please keep her in your prayers, she is going through a messy divorce and really needs to get this business going good.

Hope you all have a great evening, hugs and love JSM 

Good luck to your sister.  How soon does she expect to be operating her business from this location?
How nice of you to help her clean up the place and get your hands dirty.  Good on ya, JSM!
Praying that your sister's hard work will result in a successful business.   an angelic monkey

Can not sure when she will get it up and running, she has been doing it out of the house and is slowly working towards getting it opened. A very good friend of mine came and helped, she did the heavy lifting and climbing up the ladders and painting, she did more today while I was at Mass. She even told my sister if she needs help tomorrow she would come help. Thank you for the prayers she really really needs them right now. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1879 on: December 11, 2011, 05:18:41 PM »

Good morning Monkeys!

My brother is having eye surgery today to remove a cancerous growth.  He lives in a rural area and is making his way to the hospital this morning.  A two hour drive.   Snow squalls are predicted in his area so Im keepng my fingers crossed they arrive at the hospital in time.  A neighbor friend is driving.  Hubs encouraged him to go yesterday and take a hotel but no go.

On the 21st my brother will have surgery for bladder cancer that has returned and at the same time they will do a scraping of the prostate.  Tomorrow, he has to visit the surgeon that will be doing his surgery on the 21st.  Once again the good neighbor will be transporting him and SIL.   I do worry about him.  He is such a good and decent man.

You know my prayers are with you and your family, Can.

an angelic monkey

Yes thank you bearly, I know.

He will return to the hospital tomorrow.  I think they'll remove the dressing.  They grafted skin from upper lid of bad eye and some from his other eye to fill in the hole left from the tumor.
He was running a fever of 38.5 yesterday.  I asked him to have his eye checked to ensure no infection.  Said he just has a very bad cold.   

Can, I can't do the math for celcius, but I suppose that is a high temp. Prayers for your brother and hope he is on the mend.  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.