April 26, 2024, 06:09:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #6 11/02/11 - 11/17/11  (Read 425209 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: November 06, 2011, 01:32:53 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn
jimspellmancnn jim spellman
@
@redjillybean I'm at the river now but can't find anything.. Got any specifics?
3 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/redjillybean

redjillybean Jill Hauschild
@
@jimspellmancnn no viable link, just a Facebook rumor about a tent found at the levee. Not friends with poster, can't link. Sorry to bug you
17 hours ago
»
Jill Hauschild
redjillybean Jill Hauschild
@jimspellmancnn is the rumour of a tent found with baby items by the river true? Do you think its connected?
18 hours ago
Jill Hauschild
redjillybean Jill Hausc

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: November 06, 2011, 02:08:11 PM »

just another theory,bc its so hard to believe that someone, came into the house, and took a baby and phones,
with 2 adults,and 2 kids and no one heard anything

this is the 1st ive heard of the bug bite
did lisa bug bite get infected or lisa had a reaction to the bite
maybe that is why the black bag is over the window,to try keep the bugs out,and the neighbor
kept checking on lisa, bc she was so sick,but i still cant see why anyone would hide an
accidental death
when i lived in tampa fl,a friend from the north came to visit and b4 i could stop her,she let
the barley walking baby crawl in the grass,the baby got bit by a bug,and in less than a day,
the baby was sick,cough, runny nose, fever, she took the baby to the ER
the baby had an infection from the bite,the doc got the 102 fever down and some antibiotics the
baby was fine,but if he had not had medical attention,doc said he could have died from the fever
that the infection caused,the doc said most kids are fine,no infection,or fever,but all kids
react differently

Baby Lisa is described as having blue eyes and blonde hair and being approximately 30 inches tall and weighing between 26 and 30 pounds. She was last seen wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt with white kittens on it. The infant is described as having two bottom teeth, a small bug bite under her left ear, a beauty mark on her right outer thigh and currently has a cold with a cough.
http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/lisa-irwin-case-witness-who-saw-man-with-baby-says-he-resembles-neighbor

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #202 on: November 06, 2011, 02:59:00 PM »

Hello Monkeys ~ Couple of questions:

1)  What is the general time you all believe Lisa was last seen by anyone?

2)  What time did one of the stolen cell phones make a phone call to that redheady girl?
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #203 on: November 06, 2011, 03:07:25 PM »

Lisa Irwin case: Witness picked man out of photo lineup that resembles neighbor.

Examiner.com

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/lisa-irwin-case-witness-who-saw-man-with-baby-says-he-resembles-neighbor
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #204 on: November 06, 2011, 03:56:29 PM »

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/05/3250061/from-mother-hen-to-media-villain.html

The uncle mentions that with her family's history Debbie should not be drinking.

Some years ago I was doing some research on alcoholics, and it's true. There are some people who suffer from a psychosis when they drink.

I wonder if this is what he meant.

I know a woman who has the same drinking pattern as Debbie Bradley.  She looks forward to getting her buzz on, when she knows it's coming she's very happy just like DB appeared in the grocery store video.  My friend is a great mother EXCEPT WHEN SHE'S DRINKING which, if it were up to her, would be daily.  It is a constant struggle for her husband who has to get angry in order for his wife to take a break from the alcohol.

My friend drinks in excess when she does drink, she drinks a lot and very quickly.  She would easily do what DB did that night, drink near ten glasses of wine, than pass out.  I've seen my freind get up in the middle of a dinner party they were having and go to bed leaving her husband to entertain the guests.  I've seen her simply put her head back on the chair she's sitting in and fall asleep with people all around her.  She does sometimes get so drunk that a form of mild psychosis comes on where she says things that make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

My friend's perception is that she is such a good mother, employee, and person that the drinking is acceptable.  I see her children suffer, though.  They are not secure, they act out, she and her husband argue, etc...  But then my friend sobers up for a short period of time, becomes her bubbly fun loving self, and everyone forgives her and the cycle just continues.

There are people who might believe this person could not hide it if her daughter died as a result of her alcoholism but I can honestly say that my friend is in such a state of denial that I believe she actually could absolve herself of any wrongdoing and hide the body then tell herself it's to keep her family in tact thereby garnering the support of her codependent husband, much like we see with Jeremy.

My friend is no longer my friend.  In my heart I still wish the best for her and her family but the cycle of alcoholism and codependency was too difficult to watch and the level of denial so strong I knew I could not make a difference.

May God bless Lisa Irwin and her family.  May he give these parents the strength and fortitude to admit to everything that happened that night in her loving memory. 
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #205 on: November 06, 2011, 03:57:35 PM »

I'm in your box Itaryl.  Sorry 'bout that.   
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #206 on: November 06, 2011, 04:08:01 PM »

Hello Monkeys ~ Couple of questions:

1)  What is the general time you all believe Lisa was last seen by anyone?

2)  What time did one of the stolen cell phones make a phone call to that redheady girl?

Hi Fanta.

This is only my opinion... I believe Debbie Bradley was the last to see Lisa sometime after 11:30 pm.  I maintain that Lisa died on her watch and DB obtained assistence in removing evidence and the body.  I believe Jeremy knows this either actually or in his heart.  I believe the kidnapping is staged.

I also believe that there may have been two phone calls, one at 8:30 and one at or around 2:30, the same time as the dumpster fire.

I believe Jersey had a hand in the disappearance of Lisa.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: November 06, 2011, 04:28:35 PM »

%The more I read about this case the more I am convinced that Debra knows exactly what happened to baby Lisa and knows exactly where she is...or was....the actions of the parents, particularly Debra shows me this is no kidnapper!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #208 on: November 06, 2011, 05:32:24 PM »

Thinking outside the box here.  Way outside the box because certain things aren't sitting well with me.  I don't think that anything happened between 10:30pm and 4:00am.  I'm thinking that whatever happened, happened between 8:30pm and 10:30pm.

To start with, DB's timeline of events.  Take into consideration that she may have completely lied about that.  The only thing we know for certain is the approximate time DB started drinking, which was around 5pm.  I don't believe that DB drank for as many hours as she states.  From 5pm to 10:30pm?  She'd be hammered.  I'm guessing that she was already pretty drunk at around 8-8:30pm.  Also, why did the neighbor go to purchase more alcohol at 6pm?  Was it because DB had drank so much of the wine at that point?  This would support the drunk by 8:00pm theory.

Other things that bother me:
-At 8:30pm one of the supposedly "not working" cell phones makes a call.  And then another call at 2:30 am.  DB may have used the phone to call for help at 8:30pm and then gave the phones to whomever helped her.  In turn, that person placed a call to someone else for help at 2:30am.  Or to report that things were taken care of.

-No sign of forced entry at the home on Lister. No dogs barking late in the night. 

-The night in question is the first time JI every worked an evening shift.  Great alibi.

-Baby Lisa is ill, yet the mother opts to sleep with one of the boys and a stray cat?  With the baby's room shut?

-The fact that DB offered up her "I was drunk" alibi so freely.  Another great alibi.

-BD and JI state that all the lights were "blazing."  Sounds like a sensational piece of info to take the attention off them.  A case of adding extra details to conceal deceit. 

-The fact that DB changed the time when she last saw her daughter to a time 4 hours prior to the original.  If something did happen to Lisa at around 8:30pm it would make more sense for DB to change the time from 10:30pm to 6:40pm because that would suggest that Lisa was still OK at that point.  Did that make any sense?

I apologize if this all seems like a bunch of mumbo-jumbo but I really feel that whatever happened, happened prior to 10:30pm.  MOO
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #209 on: November 06, 2011, 05:58:27 PM »

Food for thought Aurelia, and well said.

Do you believe there was a man or men walking around with a baby?
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #210 on: November 06, 2011, 06:16:11 PM »

Thank you.

For some reason, I never really thought much of that sighting of a man with a baby.  I don't know why but I just didn't buy it.  Add to that the fact that the police weren't too concerned at first.  It just sounds to me like something someone made up.  But of course I may be totally wrong.  I hope so.  I hope there was a man taking baby Lisa somewhere and that she'll still be found, safe and sound.

an angelic monkey
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: November 06, 2011, 06:16:30 PM »

I believe Debra was drunk that night an I also think that something happened to the baby while Debra was out on the stoops having her "Adult time" and she wasnt aware of what had transpired until she went inside and was ready to go to bed, but that time baby Lisa could have been dead for hours and Deb being as drunk as she was and knowing that a long time had passed without her having checked on Lisa she knew that she would be in bad trouble with LE and possibly have her other son taken away and thats why we are here today looking for the truth in what happened to baby Lisa..imo

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: November 06, 2011, 07:17:24 PM »

I finally caught the SVU episode that someone mentioned a few days ago. The one in which the baby died of SIDS, and the young parents faked a kidnapping story because they thought that police wouldn't believe them if they said the baby had just died.

Very insightful. The parents (actors) seemed so credible.

I would think that if anything malicious happened to Lisa, caused by the parents, they would play their part and do their best to not get caught. They KNOW that if they are proven to be guilty, they would both loose their sons... plus go to jail for a very long time.

I think they would hold off for as long as it took.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: November 06, 2011, 07:25:13 PM »

I'm in your box Itaryl.  Sorry 'bout that.   

No prob, it happens to me so often that I no longer apologize... haha!

I don't blame you for dropping your friendship to the woman you described. Sometimes we have to do things like that to keep our own sanity because when people can't help themselves  they can bring us down with them, specially when there is nothing we can do to make them see the truth.

And, like you said, sometimes they lie to themselves... and, worse yet, they believe their own lies.

I think Deborah was functioning at the level you describe on that friend of yours. Sober enough to fool everyone into thinking she has it under control, but drunk enough to have her "juice"... or "adult time" and get smashed to the point of blacking out.

Sad, specially when there are children around.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: November 06, 2011, 07:31:17 PM »

http://iphone.localwireless.com/wap/news/text.jsp?sid=231&nid=725711256&cid=4622&scid=-1
Grandpa: Baby Lisa's Birthday To Be Tough
Story posted 2011.11.06 at 03:33 PM CST

Lisa Irwin's first birthday, less than a week away, will be "the oh-my-God moment" for the missing baby's Kansas City family, her grandfather said.

Live Updates | Images: Timeline Of Baby Lisa's Disappearance

Lisa, whose parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, reported her missing a month ago, turns 1 on Nov. 11. Bradley's father, David Netz Jr., told The Kansas City Star that the date will be a wrenching milestone for the family.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: November 06, 2011, 07:34:46 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7322128&postcount=86
of everything

fox4kc is reporting that the search today off of Randolph Rd turned up an outfit described as one that baby Lisa had. DB found a picture of Lisa in it and when the family went to the house to look for it, it was not there. Don't see a link at their site yet.

I can confirm that somebody was indeed at the house today. I am not sure which one, but the family vehicle was there and Ms EF-D was there and the front door was open at the time, so the story does have merit as in the family really could have been there today searching for the outfit. This was after the search was performed.

Has it been any confirmation of the searchers finding a baby outfit?
I've looked in Fox4kc, and can't find it.

Thanks.

I've looked and will keep looking...nothing yet.  I'll post if I do find something.

Thank you. I am beginning to think that it's just a rumor. I figure if  it were the real thing, all the media in the area would've been reporting it. Kudos to in-da-middle for providing local insight, even if just rumors. Some of these rumors have turned to be truth later on.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #216 on: November 06, 2011, 07:44:21 PM »

Pic of James Brando, guess he could probably pass for discription that has been given by witnesses? 

Thinking about the info that has been given re: Brando....He couldn't go home that evening because they were in the beginning of their separation that very day.

He said he drove around aimlessly for a while and than ended up at a friends house where he slept and went to work at the military base the next morning.  His wife Samantha called him at 5:45 am to tell him about Lisa being missing.

Thanks BabsKats

My hinky meter tells me that this guy has not been ruled out by investigators.

Guest from out-of-town have just arrived tired and hungry.  Flight was held up back east for three hours.  Gotta go.

Good Night.

Janet
9:00 PM PT

Good evening Monkey's,

Do we know what items were taken from the J.B. (sippy's) house?  TIA

The uncle should recruit a priest to talk to DB/JI.  IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: November 06, 2011, 07:50:33 PM »

Pic of James Brando, guess he could probably pass for discription that has been given by witnesses? 

Thinking about the info that has been given re: Brando....He couldn't go home that evening because they were in the beginning of their separation that very day.

He said he drove around aimlessly for a while and than ended up at a friends house where he slept and went to work at the military base the next morning.  His wife Samantha called him at 5:45 am to tell him about Lisa being missing.

Thanks BabsKats

My hinky meter tells me that this guy has not been ruled out by investigators.

Guest from out-of-town have just arrived tired and hungry.  Flight was held up back east for three hours.  Gotta go.

Good Night.

Janet
9:00 PM PT

Good evening Monkey's,

Do we know what items were taken from the J.B. (sippy's) house?  TIA

The uncle should recruit a priest to talk to DB/JI.  IMO

When are the DNA and forensics coming back? I would've put a rush on them, 72 hours tops.

Any unknown fingerprints, DNA, fibers, hair, etc... should give the police a hint of whether the parents are involved.

I mean, anyone dumb enough to turn all the lights on, and rummage through the house looking for anything of value (like three cell phones) wouldn't be smart enough to bring gloves, or a OJ Simpson coverall.

I mean, how much planning did this kidnapping had?

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: November 06, 2011, 09:18:08 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2411126394149&set=o.149653578466244&type=1&theater

looks like someone found the shirt with kitties on it.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: November 06, 2011, 09:33:37 PM »

Someone may have found  a shirt with kitties on it, but wasn't the clothing Lisa reportedly was wearing when she disappeared were purple shorts and
a purple shirt with white kittens on it?
 I'll look for a better link.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12149.msg1475955#msg1475955
I think Johnny Chivalette (Uncle) set up this FB page titled "In Loving Memory of Lisa Renee Irwin".

https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Loving-Memory-of-Lisa-Renee-Irwin/300730869940449?sk=wall

::snipping2::

Lisa was born on November 11th , 2010 and was reported missing on October 4th , 2011 in Kansas City , Missouri. Lisa Renee had blue eyes and blonde hair. She was just 30 inches tall and weighed between 26 and 30 pounds. She was last seen wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt with white kittens on it. The baby is described as having two bottom teeth, a small bug bite under her left ear, a beauty mark on her right outer thigh and currently has a cold with a cough. Anyone with information is asked to call the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-8477.
Awards   
In Loving Memory of Lisa Ann Netz ( Chivalette ) , the deceased Grandmother of Lisa Renee Irwin who passed away on 4/10/01 at the age of 36 years old. Lisa Renee was named after her Grandmother Lisa.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.