March 29, 2024, 09:26:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #6 11/02/11 - 11/17/11  (Read 420122 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: November 08, 2011, 10:56:42 AM »

Don't know real names is what I meant to say.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #321 on: November 08, 2011, 11:30:41 AM »

Seems jim spellman posted on this Facebook.says he will have some news tomorrow.
So maybe this is true? Admin of this site said Debbie was this persons danes lover ...
 Guess we may here about it tomorrow?!

Lovers, well that opens up possibilities...maybe db did call "dane" at 8:30 and they had a fight, and he knew she was blotto drunk and came late / later and took lisa out of revenge to get back at db?  just putting ideas out...

If this guy is as bad as his sometimes self-proclaimed reputation, I am surprised that there isn't anything on Missouri CaseNet under his name.  I guess it could be an alias, he has about 5 siblings all with different last names.  Just strange that he doesn't seem to have any kind of police record.   

Hat Tip to NancynNC   

dane lee greathouse

Post 671

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1093132#post1093132

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: November 08, 2011, 11:42:33 AM »

Seems jim spellman posted on this Facebook.says he will have some news tomorrow.
So maybe this is true? Admin of this site said Debbie was this persons danes lover ...

Lovers, well that opens up possibilities...maybe db did call "dane" at 8:30 and they had a fight, and he knew she was blotto drunk and came late / later and took lisa out of revenge to get back at db?  just putting ideas out...

If this guy is as bad as his sometimes self-proclaimed reputation, I am surprised that there isn't anything on Missouri CaseNet under his name.  I guess it could be an alias, he has about 5 siblings all with different last names.  Just strange that he doesn't seem to have any kind of police record.   

Hat Tip to NancynNC   

dane lee greathouse

Post 671

Wow thanks so much Seahorse! Oh oh and thanks NancynNC!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #323 on: November 08, 2011, 11:47:54 AM »

Hat Tip to NancynNC   

dane lee greathouse

Post 671

Wow thanks so much Seahorse! Oh oh and thanks NancynNC!

YW - Please bear in mine, it is not conclusive..

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: November 08, 2011, 12:14:28 PM »

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
First live shot on #babylisa will be at 1:15 eastern on @HLNTV
12 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

I would like some real news. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: November 08, 2011, 12:27:59 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/11/are-police-ready-to-arrest-deborah.html?spref=fb
Tuesday, November 08, 2011
Are Police Ready To Arrest Deborah Bradley?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: November 08, 2011, 12:30:40 PM »

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
First live shot on #babylisa will be at 1:15 eastern on @HLNTV
12 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

I would like some real news. 

Me too. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: November 08, 2011, 12:31:58 PM »

Hmmm...

Found this old article on Joshua & Zachary. Are either or both related to Dane? Interesting...

http://www.plattecountylandmark.com/Article11134.htm

Snipped:
7-24-09

Charged with raping a
woman in vehicle

by Alan McArthur
Landmark reporter

Two men are in jail after being charged with raping a Platte City woman.

Joshua D. Greathouse, 23, of Platte City, and Zachary R. Greathouse, 22, of Kansas City, are both charged with felony sexual assault and are both being held on a $15,000 cash-only bond.

According to a probable cause statement, the incident began when the victim, a 27-year-old Platte City woman, and two suspects were at a bar along 45 Highway in Weston on Friday, July 17.

Between 1:30 a.m. and 2:40 a.m. on Saturday morning, the three left the bar and began driving back to Platte City. The woman says she was intoxicated and passed out in the passenger seat of the Nissan four-door vehicle.

Another Snip but same article:
According to court records, the victim filed protective orders against both of the suspects on Saturday.

Joshua and Zachary were both still in the Platte County Detention Center on Tuesday evening.
Both suspects face up to seven years in prison for the felonies.

Joshua is a 2005 graduate of West Platte High School. Zachary graduated from Winnetonka High School in 2005.

According to Joshua's Facebook page, he is a screener for First Line Security at Kansas City International Airport.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: November 08, 2011, 12:32:53 PM »

Was it ever 100% confirmed that DB went wine shopping with her brother or is it possible it was this "Dane" guy in the store with her?

There is a store video and some of it, plus still shots have been posted here at Scared Monkeys.   Have you looked at those?  I'm sure LE has the whole video and could enhance it to make it clearer. 
Yes I have seen the videos and still shots.  From those I have seen, which may not be all of them, the facial features were far from clear. 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: November 08, 2011, 12:33:48 PM »

don't know why that big space is in my last post. Everything in my response/comment area before I post looks completely different since I added Constant Guard to this computer. I'll double check...sawwwy.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: November 08, 2011, 12:39:30 PM »

Was it ever 100% confirmed that DB went wine shopping with her brother or is it possible it was this "Dane" guy in the store with her?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056649/Missing-Baby-Lisa-Irwin-Deborah-Bradley-went-bed-drunk-night-girl-vanished.html
 ::snipping2::
At 4.30pm, Ms Bradley and her brother Phillip Netz, visited a store to buy a box of wine and baby supplies, while Mr Irwin stayed with the children.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056649/Missing-Baby-Lisa-Irwin-Deborah-Bradley-went-bed-drunk-night-girl-vanished.html#ixzz1d7VMSN8a

Thank you, but that is just "the source" saying what she has been told to say, which is what DB and her lawyer want her to say.  If they are lying about almost everything why wouldn't they lie about that too.  KCPD not giving out even a couple of crumbs of info is frustrating.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: November 08, 2011, 12:48:39 PM »

Hmmm...

Found this old article on Joshua & Zachary. Are either or both related to Dane? Interesting...

Snipped:
7-24-09

Charged with raping a
woman in vehicle

by Alan McArthur
Landmark reporter

Joshua D. Greathouse, 23, of Platte City, and Zachary R. Greathouse, 22, of Kansas City, are both charged with felony sexual assault and are both being held on a $15,000 cash-only bond.

According to a probable cause statement, the incident began when the victim, a 27-year-old Platte City woman, and two suspects were at a bar along 45 Highway in Weston on Friday, July 17.

Between 1:30 a.m. and 2:40 a.m. on Saturday morning, the three left the bar and began driving back to Platte City. The woman says she was intoxicated and passed out in the passenger seat of the Nissan four-door vehicle.

According to court records, the victim filed protective orders against both of the suspects on Saturday.

Joshua and Zachary were both still in the Platte County Detention Center on Tuesday evening.

Joshua is a 2005 graduate of West Platte High School. Zachary graduated from Winnetonka High School in 2005.

According to Joshua's Facebook page, he is a screener for First Line Security at Kansas City International Airport.

Yes those are his brothers I looked on been verified and white pages he is listed in that city. Shame..
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: November 08, 2011, 12:50:32 PM »

Hmmm...

Snipped:
7-24-09
Charged with raping a woman in vehicle

by Alan McArthur
Landmark reporter

According to this same link, Joshua & Dane live at the same address. Are they brothers?
http://www.411.com/search/ReverseAddress?street=12405+NW+Lauren+Cir+&where=MO
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: November 08, 2011, 12:51:19 PM »

Sorry StarMonkey, didnt see your post. Thanks!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: November 08, 2011, 12:55:26 PM »

Just listening to Fox News and heard Megan Kelly give a "tease" for her upcoming show today:

Call made from Deb Bradley's phone to another woman's phone - what we've just learned about that other woman will "shock" you.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #335 on: November 08, 2011, 12:59:51 PM »

Just listening to Fox News and heard Megan Kelly give a "tease" for her upcoming show today:

Call made from Deb Bradley's phone to another woman's phone - what we've just learned about that other woman will "shock" you.

Just heard the same thing, Puzzler. We need some real news in this case! Where is baby Lisa???
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: November 08, 2011, 01:06:05 PM »

Thank you Puzzler, but I seriously lost respect for these media hounds a long time ago, even more so during the search for Celina Cass. If these assaholas cared even a smidgen about these lost babies, then they need to stop with the darn teasers & just spit it out already. I mean, how far do people have to go to make a buck off of these missing children? The world has enough "teasers" iykwim, especially where victims are concerned. These babies are innocent, cant defend themselves, yet some of these media persons feel the need to keep stringing their sudience along. Enough already. Personally I think that these online blogs have done more for missing children and pulling info for investigation to assiit sthananymai nstr eam media.ream media. No, I'm not knocking them all, but they should imp take a quick reflection of themselves and what theyre portraying. Maybe if they'd quit with the teasers & only report when they have important info & not rumors, then maybe they'll gain respect again. What good does it do the victim when a news station puts feelers out there for their audience to follow? It doesn't help the victim, it only helps to line the media's pockets.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: November 08, 2011, 01:07:24 PM »

Could somebody please help me? Where do I go if I'm having problems with my scrollling comment box? Is it musings?
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: November 08, 2011, 01:07:54 PM »

Sorry StarMonkey, didnt see your post. Thanks!
thank u too! Your always finding good stuff!
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: November 08, 2011, 01:08:37 PM »

This I find odd about the calls being reported...

First off, the phones are supposed to be missing, stolen. Only police can get the phone records to see who called whom?

So, unless the people called that night volunteer that they were called, how would other people know?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.