April 24, 2024, 04:44:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #6 11/02/11 - 11/17/11  (Read 424881 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: November 08, 2011, 03:45:27 PM »

Something else I just thought of...

Debbie mentioned that she felt entitled to some adult time, she takes care of her kids yada yada, put Lisa to sleep early so she felt entitled to drink during her "adult" time - so much so that she became obliviated enough to not remember anything except for checking on the boys but not Lisa - yet in the same explanation she said that she closed baby Lisa's door because she was sleeping in her crib & Debbie didn't want the other kids that were playing to wake her up. Well, that freaking means "other" kids were in the house, apparently awake bc they were flipping playing, yet she still felt entitled to this so-called "adult" time? I mean, who doesn;t have a drink every now & then...but this chickadee couldn't just have AAAAA drink, she HAD to have MULTIPLE drinks - so much so that she passed out. So by common deduction and using basic common sense I can come to the conclusion that she was wasted while multiple kids were awake playing in her house.

What's the definition of a good parent again?

Sure, she could be innocent of all negative stuff coming out right now, but ummm something sure does smell rotten & I'm wondering if that lucrid stench is coming from the carpet removed from her house.

Just sayin'...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: November 08, 2011, 04:00:33 PM »

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/nameSearch.do
On the top drop down select litigants name
Put in Greathouse, Dane to see his records

DG took a PO against someone,this yr and got booted out of his rental home this yr
he had some old traffic tks too

Petitioner
GREATHOUSE , DANE L , Respondent   
12405 LAUREN CURCLE
 PLATTE CITY, MO 64079

Year of Birth: 1984

11CY-CV06882 - PROTECTION ORDER
Date Filed:
06/17/2011
Case Type:
FC Adult Abuse Stalking
Date of Disposition:
07/28/2011

11CY-CV05114 - WHISPERING OAKS LLC V DANE GREATHOUSE
https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchCases.do?searchType=name

I read it different CW, I thought someone had taken the PO out against him.   

From what I'm seeing, Dane was the Respondent...or am I wrong? It looks like the Petitioner field was left blank, which I know they do if somebody is underaged but not sure if that's the reason here.

Identification
In most civil cases, the person filing a lawsuit is called the plaintiff and the person being sued is called the defendant. When you file suit to modify a court order like a divorce or custody order, you file a petition to modify. The person who files the petition is called the petitioner and other party is called the respondent.

http://www.ehow.com/facts_5668491_definition-petitioner-respondent-legal-document.html
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: November 08, 2011, 04:01:06 PM »

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
Next up for me will be 5p EST on @HLNTV with @VinniePolitan we hope to do the best part of an hour on #babylisa
15 minutes ago  http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: November 08, 2011, 04:02:24 PM »

Wait a minute, am I reading it wrong? Maybe the fields changed due to the cut & paste. Let me go look at the doc...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: November 08, 2011, 04:10:02 PM »

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
troubling assesment“There’s no case...If it gets solved,it’ll get solved years from now”Jim Roberts,Clay Co Prosecutor’s #babylisa @HLNTV
41 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: November 08, 2011, 04:12:41 PM »

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1265070993001/missouri-womans-phone-tied-to-baby-lisas-disappearance
Featured Videos
Missouri Woman's Phone Tied to Baby Lisa's Disappearance
Nov 8, 2011 - 4:40 -
Judge Alex Ferrer weighs in on new developments in the case

~ Peter Frampton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: November 08, 2011, 04:16:55 PM »

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/nameSearch.do
On the top drop down select litigants name
Put in Greathouse, Dane to see his records

DG took a PO against someone,this yr and got booted out of his rental home this yr
he had some old traffic tks too

Petitioner
GREATHOUSE , DANE L , Respondent   
12405 LAUREN CURCLE
 PLATTE CITY, MO 64079

11CY-CV06882 - PROTECTION ORDER
Date Filed:
06/17/2011
Case Type:
FC Adult Abuse Stalking
Date of Disposition:
07/28/2011

11CY-CV05114 - WHISPERING OAKS LLC V DANE GREATHOUSE

I read it different CW, I thought someone had taken the PO out against him.   

From what I'm seeing, Dane was the Respondent...or am I wrong? It looks like the Petitioner field was left blank, which I know they do if somebody is underaged but not sure if that's the reason here.

Identification
In most civil cases, the person filing a lawsuit is called the plaintiff and the person being sued is called the defendant. When you file suit to modify a court order like a divorce or custody order, you file a petition to modify. The person who files the petition is called the petitioner and other party is called the respondent.

http://www.ehow.com/facts_5668491_definition-petitioner-respondent-legal-document.html

In Texas, it is Applicant and Respondent.  The being needing protection is the applicant; the one being served is the respondent.

http://www.courts.state.tx.us/oca/pdf/ProtectiveOrderKit-English.pdf

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: November 08, 2011, 04:19:05 PM »

You are right Flutter, thanks!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: November 08, 2011, 04:20:20 PM »

Pinky(Megan Wright) is very upset with FOX report. 
https://www.facebook.com/Juggalette.Skittles?sk=wall

I am not posting it,she needs her mouth washed out with soap.

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: November 08, 2011, 04:23:43 PM »

I still  don't think deb was drunk.
Think about it, if she was, how could she of gotten rid of the baby.
If deb did it, she gave Lisa to much medicine or filled Lisa's bottle(so deb could have adult time) with wine and died.....

Deb is the one saying she maybe was drunk.

Also LE should check(think they will need a warrent) those cloths that were found over the weekend because (suppostly) Lisa's cloths were at home.
Again, that's what deb said.

Now if this is true, that the red haired gal, didn't shared that phone anything could of happened.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: November 08, 2011, 04:39:22 PM »

Here's the link. I filled in the Last Name as GREATHOUSE and the First Name as DANE, that's it, then click on Find...I then pulled up the file assosciated with PROTECTION ORDER. Wow, lengthy and look at the dates they tried to serve him. Hmmm...

Info:
GREATHOUSE, DANE L
11CY-CV06882 
Respondent 
PROTECTION ORDER 
FC Adult Abuse Stalking 
06/17/2011

Case Header:
Date Filed:  06/17/2011 
Disposition:  Tried by Court-Civil  Date of Disposition:  07/28/2011 
Judge/Commissioner At Disposition:  CHAMBERLAIN, DAVID PAUL

Parties and Attorneys:
Petitioner   

Respondent
GREATHOUSE , DANE L     
12405 LAUREN CURCLE
PLATTE CITY, MO 64079

Docket Entries:
08/24/2011    Ord of Prot Returned Non-Est 
  Document ID - 11-AFOP-415; Served To - GREATHOUSE, DANE L; Server - ; Served Date - 23-AUG-11; Served Time - 08:41:00; Service Type - Sheriff Department; Reason Description - Non-est; Service Text - no longer lives there

07/28/2011    Full Order of Protection 
  Copy of Full Order hand-delivered to Petitioner. Copy of Full Order mailed to Platte County for service upon the Respondent. Copy of Full Order to Dispatch. Full order expires 7-27-2012. aes

Judmt Full Order Protection 
  Terms of additional orders - OR WHEREVER SHE MAY BE; Additional Orders by Court - YES; Resp not to enter or stay - YES; Expiration Date - 27-JUL-2012; Resp not to communicate w/Petp - YES; Resp not to abuse stalk molest - YES ** FULL ORDER TERMINATES 07-27-2012 ** ck COSTS OF $232.00 (DANE - RESPONDENT)

Tried by Court-Civil 
  Petitioner Appears In Person. Respondent Appears Not. Evidence Heard. Full Order Entered. Costs Assessed To Respondent. DPC/mkv
      Associated Entries: 07/14/2011 - Hearing Continued/Rescheduled   
Petitioner Appears In Person. New ExParte Entered. New Court Date 7/28/11 At 9:00 A.M. DPC/mkv
      Associated Entries: 07/14/2011 - Adult Abuse Hearing Scheduled 
      Scheduled For: 07/28/2011;  9:00 AM ;  DAVID PAUL CHAMBERLAIN;  Clay 

07/14/2011    Ord of Protection Served 
  Document ID - 11-AEOP-751; Served To - GREATHOUSE, DANE L; Server - [Not Provided]; Served Date - 14-Jul-2011; Served Time - 17:36:00; Service Type - EE; Reason Description - Served Hard Copy of Return Filed WIth The Court On 7/15/11.

ExParte Order of Protection 
  Copy of ex-parte delivered to Petitioner. Copy mailed to Platte County for service upon the Respondent. Copy to CCSD dispatch. Faxed to KCPD court date 7-28-2011 @ 9:00am in Div5 DPC/aes; Terms of additional orders - OR WHEREVER SHE MAY BE; Additional orders by Court - YES; Resp not to communicate w/Petp - YES; Resp not to enter or stay - YES; Resp not to abuse stalk molest - YES

Ex Parte Order Issued 
  Document ID: 11-AEOP-751, for GREATHOUSE, DANE L. 

Adult Abuse Hearing Scheduled 
      Associated Entries: 07/28/2011 - Tried by Court-Civil   
Petitioner Appears In Person. Respondent Appears Not. Evidence Heard. Full Order Entered. Costs Assessed To Respondent. DPC/mkv
      Scheduled For: 07/28/2011;  9:00 AM ;  DAVID PAUL CHAMBERLAIN;  Clay 

Hearing Continued/Rescheduled 
  Petitioner Appears In Person. New ExParte Entered. New Court Date 7/28/11 At 9:00 A.M. DPC/mkv
      Hearing Continued From: 07/14/2011;  9:00 AM Adult Abuse Hearing 

06/30/2011    ExParte Order of Protection 
  Copy of new ex-parte hand-delivered to Petitioner. Copy of new ex-parte mailed to Platte County for service upon the Respondent. Faxed to Kansas City Police Dept. Court date 7-14-2011 @ 9:00am. aes; Terms of additional orders - OR WHEREVER SHE MAY BE; Additional orders by Court - YES; Resp not to communicate w/Petp - YES; Resp not to abuse stalk molest - YES; Resp not to enter or stay - YES

Ex Parte Order Issued 
  Document ID: 11-AEOP-690, for GREATHOUSE, DANE L. 

Associated Entries: 07/14/2011 - Hearing Continued/Rescheduled   
      Scheduled For: 07/14/2011;  9:00 AM ;  DAVID PAUL CHAMBERLAIN;  Clay 

Hearing Continued/Rescheduled 
  Petitioner Appears In Person. New ExParte Entered. New Court Date 7/14/11 At 9:00 A.M. DPC/mkv
      Hearing Continued From: 06/30/2011;  9:00 AM Adult Abuse Hearing 

06/22/2011    Ord of Prot Returned Non-Est 
  Document ID - 11-AEOP-635; Served To - GREATHOUSE, DANE L; Server - SO PLATTE COUNTY-PLATTE CITY; Served Date - 20-JUN-11; Served Time - 00:00:00; Service Type - Sheriff Department; Reason Description - Non-est Hard Copy Of Return Filed With The Court On 6/27/11.

06/20/2011    Protection Order Issued 
  Document ID: 11-AFOP-415, for GREATHOUSE, DANE L. 

06/17/2011    ExParte Order of Protection 
  Now comes petitioner in person. Evidence heard. Ex parte order of protection granted all as per order filed. Cause set for hearing at 9AM on 6/30/11. Copy of Ex parte Order of Protection given to CCSD for service on respondent; copies hand delivered to petitioner. DPC:Jaw

Associated Entries: 06/30/2011 - Hearing Continued/Rescheduled   
Petitioner Appears In Person. New ExParte Entered. New Court Date 7/14/11 At 9:00 A.M. DPC/mkv
      Scheduled For: 06/30/2011;  9:00 AM ;  DAVID PAUL CHAMBERLAIN;  Clay 

Ex Parte Order Issued 
  Document ID: 11-AEOP-635, for GREATHOUSE, DANE L. 

Pet for Protection Ord Filed 

Judge Assigned 

Charges, Judgements & Sentences:
Charge information is not available for the selected case.

Service Information:
Issuance
Issued To: GREATHOUSE , DANE L      Date Issued:  06/17/2011 
Document Issued:  Adlt Abse/Stlk Ex Parte Order    Due Date:  06/29/2011 
Document ID:  11-AEOP-635     

Return
Type Of Service:  Ord of Prot Returned Non-Est    Service/Attempt Date:  06/20/2011 

Service Agent:  SO PLATTE COUNTY-PLATTE CITY     

Issuance
Issued To: GREATHOUSE , DANE L      Date Issued:  06/30/2011 
Document Issued:  Adlt Abse/Stlk Ex Parte Order    Due Date:  07/12/2011 
Document ID:  11-AEOP-690     

Return (Information not yet on file)

Issuance
Issued To: GREATHOUSE , DANE L      Date Issued:  07/28/2011 
Document Issued:  Adlt Abse/Stlk Full Order Prot    Due Date:  07/27/2012 
Document ID:  11-AFOP-415     

Return
Type Of Service:  Ord of Prot Returned Non-Est    Service/Attempt Date:  08/23/2011 

Service Text:  no longer lives there 

Issuance
Issued To: GREATHOUSE , DANE L      Date Issued:  07/14/2011 
Document Issued:  Adlt Abse/Stlk Ex Parte Order    Due Date:  07/26/2011 
Document ID:  11-AEOP-751     

Return
Type Of Service:  Ord of Protection Served    Service/Attempt Date:  07/14/2011 
Served To:  DANE L GREATHOUSE     

Service Agent:  SO CLAY COUNTY-LIBERTY     
Service Text:  DEPUTY ZIMMERMAN 

Filings Due:
Filings due information is not available for the selected case.

Scheduled Hearings and Trials:
Scheduled hearings and trials information is not available for the selected case.

Civil Judgements:
Judgment 
Date: 07/28/2011  Description:  Judmt Full Order Protection     
   Amount of Judgment:  $0.00  Date of Satisfaction:  not yet on file 
   Text:  Terms of additional orders - OR WHEREVER SHE MAY BE; Additional Orders by Court - YES; Resp not to enter or stay - YES; Expiration Date - 27-JUL-2012; Resp not to communicate w/Petp - YES; Resp not to abuse stalk molest - YES ** FULL ORDER TERMINATES 07-27-2012 ** ck COSTS OF $232.00 (DANE - RESPONDENT) 

Garnishments/Execution:
Garnishment information is not available for the selected case.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: November 08, 2011, 04:40:11 PM »

I still  don't think deb was drunk.
Think about it, if she was, how could she of gotten rid of the baby.
If deb did it, she gave Lisa to much medicine or filled Lisa's bottle(so deb could have adult time) with wine and died.....

Deb is the one saying she maybe was drunk.

Also LE should check(think they will need a warrent) those cloths that were found over the weekend because (suppostly) Lisa's cloths were at home.
Again, that's what deb said.

Now if this is true, that the red haired gal, didn't shared that phone anything could of happened.

Agree, I'm thinking it's a scapegoat...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: November 08, 2011, 04:43:32 PM »

Personally, I think we should go back to burning trash instead of overcrowding our dumps.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #373 on: November 08, 2011, 04:52:24 PM »

Did you notice she has a new boyfriend?  It seems Tanko has moved on to better things...Eddie Murphy is his name (rolls eyes).....
In all seriousness, I don't think she is credible and I think the answers lie right there with Deb Deb, jmo.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: November 08, 2011, 04:58:00 PM »

Did you notice she has a new boyfriend?  It seems Tanko has moved on to better things...Eddie Murphy is his name (rolls eyes).....
In all seriousness, I don't think she is credible and I think the answers lie right there with Deb Deb, jmo.
I did not think it could get any crazier than the Anthony case.I was wrong,and also
agree 100% about Deb. 

~ Peter Frampton
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #375 on: November 08, 2011, 05:01:05 PM »

and then you have this......(rolls eyes) (edited curse words)

Quote:
Megan Lynn-Lover Wright
Ok so here's the deal: I have an interview with Headline News at 5:30 and shortly after I will be meeting with their sister network CNN. [Jim Spellman has been awesome since day one!!]. After that, assuming that everything goes off with out a hitch, I will be online posting in the "Justice for Lisa Irwin" facebook group. (linked below) If ANYONE and I put emphasis on A.N.Y.O.N.E. has a question for me- I invite you to join me. Ask me anything. I have nothing to hide, and since my reputation is already f*****! What the hell!? Might as well try to clear my name by answering the people's questions, since the news leaves a little to be desired...

End quote

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
crazybabyborg
« Reply #376 on: November 08, 2011, 05:05:25 PM »

Megan's back on this story. They're reporting that they cannot confirm what time the call was made. She's interviewing a Judge and getting his comments. So far, he says that Jersey and Megan Wright have just made it to the top of the suspect list.

Megyn Kelley says the house is a Meth house and that their sources say Megan Wright has been observed taking Meth many times.

The Judge says that this info makes us a little closer to an answer today.

The link is up to what I was watching. Here's the video:

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/america-live/index.html#/v/1265070993001/missouri-womans-phone-tied-to-baby-lisas-disappearance/?playlist_id=87651
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: November 08, 2011, 05:07:42 PM »

CaseSignal Case Signal (BeanE)
Baby Lisa case: Your questions answered - Jim Spellman - HLNtv.com #lisairwin #babylisa > bit.ly/rKJ82G
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23lisairwin

~ Peter Frampton
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #378 on: November 08, 2011, 05:10:47 PM »

HLN with Vinnie now. Claiming a "Shane" was also at the house that night.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: November 08, 2011, 05:11:05 PM »

http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/08/lisa-irwins-brothers-to-be-interviewed/
Lisa Irwin’s Brothers To Be Interviewed
3:57 pm, November 8, 2011, by John Holt

FOX 4 News has learned the interviews with the step-brothers of missing baby Lisa Irwin are back on. A source close to the investigation tells FOX News the boys will be re-interviewed “sometime this week.” The source would not be more specific. So far police have not commented.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.