April 24, 2024, 09:08:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #6 11/02/11 - 11/17/11  (Read 424986 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2011, 03:11:02 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15953146/neighbor-saysNeighbor
Report: Neighbor says passed polygraph in missing baby case
Posted: Nov 03, 2011 1:25 PM CDT Updated: Nov 03, 2011 1:30 PM CDT
By DeAnn Smith, Digital Content Manager - email

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

A man who lives next door to the home of baby Lisa Irwin says he has met repeatedly with detectives and passed a polygraph.

CNN interviewed Wednesday the husband of Samantha Brando, who is good friends with Debbie Bradley and spent much of the evening Oct. 3 drinking and smoking cigarettes with Bradley. CNN is not identifying the husband, who declined an on-camera interview.

Reporter Jim Spellman said a spokesman for the Kansas City Police Department confirmed that the neighbor has been cleared of any involvement in the disappearance of baby Lisa. The spokesperson said the department "has moved on from him," according to CNN.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2011, 03:12:24 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/crime/neighbor-says-husband-saw-man-carrying-baby-wearing-only-a-diaper

One of first video's done 10/4/2011 good for review of parents initial actions that day ... I see alot of crying going on especially when Jeremy is hugging the guy.

I don't see Jeremy hugging anyone.  I see a guy (maybe Deborah's dad) hugging a woman with a hooded sweatshirt on. 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2011, 03:19:03 PM »

Not Jeremy Marie...in the blue hoodie?!  For the record I'am LMFAO right now Klaas...Thank you!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2011, 03:22:48 PM »

Not Jeremy Marie...in the blue hoodie?!  For the record I'am LMFAO right now Klaas...Thank you!

Well looking at the hands and the facial features of the person in the hoody, I'd say it's a girl.  The guy has way too much and too long hair and is too stocky to be Jeremy.  Monkey Devil!
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2011, 03:35:59 PM »

Could someone give me a hand  --- Early this morn I was switching between HLN (Morning Express) & ABC (GMC) and a reporter came on and said he had interviewed the man who was picked out of the picture line-up that Mike Thompson had Identified.

He said he was completely cleared of anything to do with the reported sighting of him walking with a baby in the middle of the night!  Reporter didn't identify this person, just stated he had nothing to do with this case. 

If anyone could assist in finding this video would be much appreciated, thanks.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2011, 03:44:05 PM »

My theory from the gut....and is unchanged.....
Lisa was NOT kidnapped.
This is another Casey Anthony 'wanna be.
Amazing how tv can give people ideas to
do likewise in case of an issue.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2011, 03:53:41 PM »

Could someone give me a hand  --- Early this morn I was switching between HLN (Morning Express) & ABC (GMC) and a reporter came on and said he had interviewed the man who was picked out of the picture line-up that Mike Thompson had Identified.

He said he was completely cleared of anything to do with the reported sighting of him walking with a baby in the middle of the night!  Reporter didn't identify this person, just stated he had nothing to do with this case. 

Here's an article from the 27th mentioning it.  Still looking for the video:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-police-tough-questions-parents/story?id=14810300&page=2#.TrLv6vT4_qc
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2011, 03:56:11 PM »

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

A man who lives next door to the home of baby Lisa Irwin says he has met repeatedly with detectives and passed a polygraph.

CNN interviewed Wednesday the husband of Samantha Brando, who is good friends with Debbie Bradley and spent much of the evening Oct. 3 drinking and smoking cigarettes with Bradley. CNN is not identifying the husband, who declined an on-camera interview.

Reporter Jim Spellman said a spokesman for the Kansas City Police Department confirmed that the neighbor has been cleared of any involvement in the disappearance of baby Lisa. The spokesperson said the department "has moved on from him," according to CNN.

Did the elusive Samantha Brando submit to a polygraph?

It was the elusive Samantha Brando who spent the evening with Debbie.  Why has  Samantha not taken advantage of her 15 minutes of fame by sharing her story with the major networks.

Nothing has been quoted coming from Samantha's own lips but ... it has been reported that she saw Lisa at 4:30 PM.  It was also reported that she and daughter had a chicken dinner cooked by Debbie prior to baby Lisa allegedly being put to bed at 6:40 PM.  Why would Samantha not have seen baby Lisa during dinnertime.  Samatha would be able to attest to Debbie's inebriated condition at 10:30 PM.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2011, 04:03:23 PM »

I have been thinking about the dumpster fire. I feel sure it is connected - but how?  Supposedly LE showed DB burned baby clothes?  Could that be true?  I really don't believe what DB says.  But then again, LE has been really tight lipped.

I had a thought.  What if whatever was burned in that dumpster was bedding, blankets or other items that could possibly cause cadavor dogs to "hit" on it.  I really believe the dumpster fire was to burn some kind of evidence.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2011, 04:12:25 PM »

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

It was the elusive Samantha Brando who spent the evening with Debbie.  Why has  Samantha not taken advantage of her 15 minutes of fame by sharing her story with the major networks.

Nothing has been quoted coming from Samantha's own lips but ... it has been reported that she saw Lisa at 4:30 PM.  It was also reported that she and daughter had a chicken dinner cooked by Debbie prior to baby Lisa allegedly being put to bed at 6:40 PM.  Why would Samantha not have seen baby Lisa during dinnertime.  Samatha would be able to attest to Debbie's inebriated condition at 10:30 PM.

Janet

This is so confusing!!!  Based on the timeline below...when did they have time to eat a chicken dinner together!?!?!

Quote from: yuknomenot on November 02, 2011, 11:52:17 AM
It keeps changing and getting weirder.  I smell lawyers trying to muck up a police investigation.
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/baby-lisa-irwin-source-details-timeline-of-day-and-night-of-disappearance

Edit to fix link.  MB
2:30 p.m.
-Jeremy Irwin arrives home from work as an electrician, but must return later to work overtime.

4:30 p.m.
-Neighbor checks in on Baby Lisa’s crib and finds her apparently fine.
-Deborah Bradley and her brother go to a supermarket to purchase baby food and a box of wine. Jeremy Irwin stayed home with children.

5:00 p.m.
-Deborah Bradley returns from store with wine and baby food.

5:30 p.m.
-Brother leaves Irwin home.
-Family finances are stressed, so Jeremy Irwin returns to work overtime as an electrician at a Starbucks.

6:00 p.m.
-Neighbor, who checked on baby earlier returns for a moment, then leaves to purchase additional alcohol.

6:30 p.m.
-Neighbor returns and neighbor’s daughter sees Baby Lisa apparently safe.
-Deborah Bradley puts Lisa in crib.

Why is the neighbor checking on Lisa so much?

[\quote]
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2011, 04:17:40 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15940122/baby-lisas-parents-say-5-12-hour-window-for-abduction
Source says 5-hour window for abduction of Baby Lisa
Posted: Nov 02, 2011 6:11 PM CDT Updated: Nov 02, 2011 9:26 PM CDT
By Jeanene Kiesling, Reporter - bio | email

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

Lisa Irwin's parents and witnesses have told police that the missing infant was snatched during a five-hour period last month, KCTV5 has learned.

The source detailed to KCTV5 the events that Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin have reported to police after their then 10-month-old daughter went missing.

The source requested anonymity because of the sensitivity of the case. The details shed fresh light on the events leading up to Lisa's disappearance, which were both typical and unusual for the family.

Irwin discovered his daughter missing about 3:45 a.m. Oct. 4 and called 911 before 4 a.m. An Amber Alert was issued about three hours later, but police initially had questions for Bradley, who has said she expects to be arrested in connection with her daughter's disappearance.

The girl remains missing. Police have investigated more than 1,000 tips.

Here are the details of Oct. 3 and Oct. 4 as provided by the source this week

::snipping2:: from article above by Trimm

Irwin spent the morning and early afternoon of Oct. 3 working as an electrician. He came home about 2:30 p.m. He ate with his family and played with Lisa, his son and Bradley's son.    I didn't realize they were only step-brothers....

Sorry if it's been brought up and discussed before, but the boys are each one from either parent?  One belongs to DB and the other to JI?   If I were the mother of Jeremy's boy, I'd be going to court and yanking his butt outta there for so many obvious reasons.  I would freak if my child was living with an alcoholic mother, endangering my child, expecially with all the scrutiny and mystery surrounding what that child is going through!!   Where is she and has anybody heard anything, if she's still alive?  Even the maternal grandparents.  In fact, why hasn't that poor boys maternal family not spoken up?  Have I missed something?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2011, 04:26:06 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15940122/baby-lisas-parents-say-5-12-hour-window-for-abduction
Source says 5-hour window for abduction of Baby Lisa
Posted: Nov 02, 2011 6:11 PM CDT Updated: Nov 02, 2011 9:26 PM CDT
By Jeanene Kiesling, Reporter - bio | email

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

Lisa Irwin's parents and witnesses have told police that the missing infant was snatched during a five-hour period last month, KCTV5 has learned.

The source detailed to KCTV5 the events that Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin have reported to police after their then 10-month-old daughter went missing.

The source requested anonymity because of the sensitivity of the case. The details shed fresh light on the events leading up to Lisa's disappearance, which were both typical and unusual for the family.

Irwin discovered his daughter missing about 3:45 a.m. Oct. 4 and called 911 before 4 a.m. An Amber Alert was issued about three hours later, but police initially had questions for Bradley, who has said she expects to be arrested in connection with her daughter's disappearance.

The girl remains missing. Police have investigated more than 1,000 tips.

Here are the details of Oct. 3 and Oct. 4 as provided by the source this week

::snipping2:: from article above by Trimm

Irwin spent the morning and early afternoon of Oct. 3 working as an electrician. He came home about 2:30 p.m. He ate with his family and played with Lisa, his son and Bradley's son.    I didn't realize they were only step-brothers....

Sorry if it's been brought up and discussed before, but the boys are each one from either parent?  One belongs to DB and the other to JI?   If I were the mother of Jeremy's boy, I'd be going to court and yanking his butt outta there for so many obvious reasons.  I would freak if my child was living with an alcoholic mother, endangering my child, expecially with all the scrutiny and mystery surrounding what that child is going through!!   Where is she and has anybody heard anything, if she's still alive?  Even the maternal grandparents.  In fact, why hasn't that poor boys maternal family not spoken up?  Have I missed something?

Artice on Jeremy Irwin's ex.
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/mother-of-one-of-lisa-irwins-half-brothers-speaks-out

Deborah Bradley's estranged husband.
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/estranged-husband-talks-about-missing-baby

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2011, 04:31:06 PM »

When I consider the timeline that has emerged ... I consider where the source.

It would interesting to know the timeline that investigators have compiled.

Janet

+++++

Baby Lisa Irwin source details timeline of day and night of disappearance
Posted: 11/02/2011
Last Updated: 10 hours and 5 minutes ago

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, is now detailing the hours that led up to the disappearance of Baby Lisa Irwin.

NBC Action News has confirmed the source has had direct contact with multiple family members, including the parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/baby-lisa-irwin-source-details-timeline-of-day-and-night-of-disappearance

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2011, 04:31:22 PM »

Who can keep up? 
All I know is I read  this about the neighbor next door.....

And from Nancy grace last night I read this....
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/02/ng.01.html
GRACE: Have you identified a man in a photo line-up?

THOMPSON: Yes, ma`am.

GRACE: Do you know who the man is?

THOMPSON: No, I don`t. It`s the man I seen that night, I`m sure.

GRACE: And let me go to Matt Zarrell. Do we know who the man is in the photo line-up that Thompson identified?

ZARRELL: We do believe it`s a resident in the area. But right now, his name has not been publicized and we`re not releasing the name at the moment, Nancy.

I have no clue if any of this will help you. 

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2011, 04:32:21 PM »

My theory from the gut....and is unchanged.....
Lisa was NOT kidnapped.
This is another Casey Anthony 'wanna be.
Amazing how tv can give people ideas to
do likewise in case of an issue.
I totally agree with you on that.  We can thank the 12 village idiots for that. moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2011, 04:37:37 PM »

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

Janet

Janet I will take a guess at this one...

http://www.kmbc.com/r/29667881/detail.html

snipped;

The neighbor, a woman named Samantha, has spent a lot of time with the couple since Lisa disappeared. She was at the home on North Walrond Avenue while Bradley and Irwin met with Picerno on Wednesday.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2011, 04:54:34 PM »

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

Janet

Janet I will take a guess at this one...

http://www.kmbc.com/r/29667881/detail.html

snipped;

The neighbor, a woman named Samantha, has spent a lot of time with the couple since Lisa disappeared. She was at the home on North Walrond Avenue while Bradley and Irwin met with Picerno on Wednesday.

Thanks fatcatlurker.  Great catch!

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2011, 05:03:07 PM »

Inquiring mind want to know from Samantha Brando's own lips if she saw or heard baby Lisa on the evening of October 3rd or ... did something bad happen in the hours prior to Jeremy allegedly leaving for word at 5:20 PM?

Was Jeremy's van official search and forensically tested?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2011, 05:05:11 PM »

My Last Post

official search s/b offically searched

_____

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2011, 05:19:27 PM »

Inquiring mind want to know from Samantha Brando's own lips if she saw or heard baby Lisa on the evening of October 3rd or ... did something bad happen in the hours prior to Jeremy allegedly leaving for word at 5:20 PM?

Was Jeremy's van official search and forensically tested?

Janet

IMO, if you hear anything at all from Samantha Brando's own lips, it will be the words the scumbag lawyers have told her to use.  She is an integral part of the obfuscation and flat out lies that the lawyers and their minions are currently spreading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.