March 28, 2024, 07:53:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #6 11/02/11 - 11/17/11  (Read 420005 times)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #460 on: November 08, 2011, 11:53:22 PM »

I guess Debra lies.....I wonder how long it is going to take before the Irwin camp sends her packing.

OT- So what did your southern breakfast consist of that your guest cooked for you? Enjoy your visitors! Smile

Breakfast/Brunch?  Cooked sausage meat mixed into a sauce/gravy and pour over a large biscuit (similar to a baking power biscuit) with fried eggs served with freshly squeezed orange juice.  Hubby and I enjoyed but ... the meal filled us up for the day.  Tomorrow Japanese food is where it is at.  Hubby's sisters and BILs are hosting a dinner in one of their homes in honor of our guests.

Thanks for asking.

Cartfly ... I am so afraid that the Lisa Irwin case is going to become cold like so may other missing children cases on the SM site.

Good Night All

Janet

That is my fear as well Janet. This case is already showing the signs..... interest is waning, media reports are fewer, LE doesn't speak, etc etc

Such a precious baby and the one person who this child adored and trusted, failed her miserably because she needed some "adult time"! When you have children that age, "adult time" is a rarity. And if you are afforded a little adult time, a good Mother never does it at the expense of her childs safety. 
Heck, it was a good day if I actually got to shave my legs when the kids were toddlers!

OT- The breakfast sounds delicious! And the Japanese sounds even better!

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: November 09, 2011, 12:11:10 AM »

Dont know who the owner is of the Justice for Lisa Irwin is but she certainly has a nasty mouth, these are the kinds of people that turn a case like this into a circus, with the way she is talking about some of these people I wouldnt be surprised if that page isnt closed soon...
   Just wish something would come out about BABY LISA....tired of hearing about these other characters, just want to hear about something new that is gonna help find out what happened to Lisa...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: November 09, 2011, 12:28:35 AM »

Dont know who the owner is of the Justice for Lisa Irwin is but she certainly has a nasty mouth, these are the kinds of people that turn a case like this into a circus, with the way she is talking about some of these people I wouldnt be surprised if that page isnt closed soon...
   Just wish something would come out about BABY LISA....tired of hearing about these other characters, just want to hear about something new that is gonna help find out what happened to Lisa...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: November 09, 2011, 12:34:09 AM »

I think her page has been sent to several people for review, wouldnt be surprised if we see it go POOF anytime now..   Wonder why the guy is just now coming forward with the story of smoking with DB and the sippy neighbor after all this time, dont know what to think about all this at all...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: November 09, 2011, 12:57:19 AM »

I think her page has been sent to several people for review, wouldnt be surprised if we see it go POOF anytime now..   Wonder why the guy is just now coming forward with the story of smoking with DB and the sippy neighbor after all this time, dont know what to think about all this at all...

He's(Shane Beagley @ case.net) got a record also...surprise surprise.  A local poster @ JQ who is a parole officer just stated she had to stop posting when his name came up but first she posted that he knows Jersey, of course he does...it just gets more and more tangled with all the sideshow crap.

I have been reading the JFLI site and it's a bunch of crap.  The only think I got from Megan's Q/A is that she really does not know the Dane character and that she later found out it was lie that DB had her phone # written on her hand.  And of course that Jersey gave her the GPS to sell that she later found out was stolen.  It's all bs crap.  I think we all these characters LE has their hands full.   
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #465 on: November 09, 2011, 01:46:10 AM »

jimspellmancnn jim spellman

@Ospainter123 @drfessel Thelma is grandmother, Bob is Uncle of Shane...Thelma is Bob's mom.

https://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

I tweeted to Jim Spellman, he responded about the Beagleys that live 2 doors down from DB/JI.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: November 09, 2011, 04:41:50 AM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/Kansas-City-woman-who-got-call-from-missing-Irwin-phone-wants-her-name-cleared-in-case
Kansas City woman who got call from missing Irwin phone wants her name cleared in case
[/b]Posted: 9:53 PM
Last Updated: 4 hours and 44 minutes ago

Video at link.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A woman Tuesday identified a man she said was using her phone when it got a mystery call from one of the three cell phones stolen from the house the night Lisa Irwin disappeared on Oct. 4.

NBC Action News investigator Russ Ptacek uncovered a September restraining order in Clay County against the man Megan Wright claims has physically and emotionally abused her.

Below is the transcript from the interview with Wright on Tuesday:

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/Kansas-City-woman-who-got-call-from-missing-Irwin-phone-wants-her-name-cleared-in-case#ixzz1dCPxziid

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: November 09, 2011, 05:07:47 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/08/ijvm.01.html
ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Aired November 8, 2011 - 19:00   ET

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: November 09, 2011, 06:20:10 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011_11_01_archive.html
Tuesday, November 08, 2011
HLN Hyping Baby Lisa Case

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: November 09, 2011, 06:49:52 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/11/09/lisa-irwin-case-searches-new-neighbor-and-upcoming-interviews/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheHinkyMeter+%28The+Hinky+Meter%29
Lisa Irwin case: Searches, new neighbor, and upcoming interviews?
Posted on November 9, 2011 by Valhall

~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #470 on: November 09, 2011, 08:28:37 AM »

I have to say, Taco Joe ain't a Bozo.  Bozo would've been all over the national media every day with this case.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: November 09, 2011, 11:02:39 AM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/Kansas-City-woman-who-got-call-from-missing-Irwin-phone-wants-her-name-cleared-in-case
Kansas City woman who got call from missing Irwin phone wants her name cleared in case

Video at link.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A woman Tuesday identified a man she said was using her phone when it got a mystery call from one of the three cell phones stolen from the house the night Lisa Irwin disappeared on Oct. 4.

NBC Action News investigator Russ Ptacek uncovered a September restraining order in Clay County against the man Megan Wright claims has physically and emotionally abused her.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/Kansas-City-woman-who-got-call-from-missing-Irwin-phone-wants-her-name-cleared-in-case#ixzz1dCPxziid

Wright: "I'm not sure, from what I was told from people who were upstairs at the time said Dane had the phone all night. I don't know if it was answered if it went to voicemail or if he was on the phone at the time.

Honestly I have no clue. I don't know if he answered and tried to leave."

Russ: "But you believe this person had the phone all night."

Wright: "From what I've been told, yes, but without me being upstairs and seeing who had the phone it is hard for me to say."

If MW is telling the truth and she didn't have her phone all night, she could still tell by looking at her phone bills if any calls were received that night.  If it were me being put on the hot seat and I was innocent, I certainly would have checked for calls that night by now.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: November 09, 2011, 11:40:46 AM »

Video at link.

Wright: "I'm not sure, from what I was told from people who were upstairs at the time said Dane had the phone all night. I don't know if it was answered if it went to voicemail or if he was on the phone at the time.

Honestly I have no clue. I don't know if he answered and tried to leave."

Russ: "But you believe this person had the phone all night."

Wright: "From what I've been told, yes, but without me being upstairs and seeing who had the phone it is hard for me to say."

If MW is telling the truth and she didn't have her phone all night, she could still tell by looking at her phone bills if any calls were received that night.  If it were me being put on the hot seat and I was innocent, I certainly would have checked for calls that night by now.   

I was thinking same thing but then she says le erased the info then Fbi took her phone again.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: November 09, 2011, 11:46:05 AM »

I'm reading at hinkymeter.com, and Valhall makes a few good points.

Specially... if the phone call was made at 8:00-8:30pm, as it is now being talked about all over the media, then the phones were not stolen yet... so the baby was still in her crib and the lights were not all turned on all over the house. 

So, who made the call? Of course, there hasn't been an official word as of when the call was officially made.

If the call was made at 2:30am, then one could think that the person making the call was doing his/her bad deed, and either accidentally or on purpose made the call.

One could ask... was the number called from the father's contact list and it was dialed by accident?

I have a few times called the "Farmer's Market" (which I have on my contact list) when trying to call a friend with the last name Farmer, which is right below the Farmer's Market number. A few times dialed 911, when trying to dial the 611 number of  customer support for my phone carrier. But, that's just me. 

Anyway, according to what was said in the beginning, Deborah's phone was not working, so her father let her have his, and she was supposed to be programming her contact numbers on the new phone. No idea who the third phone belonged to, and there was one other phone also in a drawer that was discussed, but was not one of the phones stolen.

Not sure if their phone service was restricted like it has been said, because stuff in the media really can't be trusted 100% nowadays.

It's obvious that if their phone service was restricted, they could not have made the calls... unless the call was made on the father's phone which still had its SIM card?

Material discussed from:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/11/09/lisa-irwin-case-searches-new-neighbor-and-upcoming-interviews/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheHinkyMeter+%28The+Hinky+Meter%29

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: November 09, 2011, 01:17:59 PM »

Just heard this on FOX...
Source close to the case tells Fox. Call to MeganWright phone was placed at 11:57 pm.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: November 09, 2011, 01:21:28 PM »

ShannaGSC Shanna
@
@CaseSignal Can LE just confirm what time the dang call was made FPS!!!! #LisaIrwin
3 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23lisairwin

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: November 09, 2011, 01:37:50 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/09/baby-lisa-update-new-detail-changes-timeline-of-babys-disappearance-after-authorities-say-outgoing-call-from-moms-cell-phone-happened-hours-later-than-believed/
1:27 pm ET November 9, 2011
BABY LISA UPDATE: New Detail Changes Timeline of Baby’s Disappearance After Authorities Say Outgoing Call From Mom’s Cell Phone Happened Hours Later Than Believed
by America Live Posted in: Baby Lisa, Deborah Bradley, Jeremy Irwin, Lisa Irwin, Megan Wright, Missing Missouri Baby   

Video at link.

~ Peter Frampton
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: November 09, 2011, 01:39:22 PM »

Source close to the case tells Fox. Call to MeganWright phone was placed at 11:57 pm.

hi monkeys,so........about the phone call
someone at one time said 2-2:30
MW said 8-8:30,IIRC
now fox says 11:57pm,wonder who told fox that

someone needs to corner DB,get the real truth,so lisa can come home, ya know

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: November 09, 2011, 01:49:08 PM »

wish the LE would say if the call was from,near lisa home hood
that would put the first baby sighting,back on the table for a hard
look at,and wasnt jersey still roaming the hood,around that time

::snipping2::
the call was received at 11:57 p.m. … just hours before Lisa was discovered missing.

Authorities maintained the crucial nature of the timeline in the case throughout their investigation, which makes the latest development vital to the case.
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/09/baby-lisa-update-new-detail-changes-timeline-of-babys-disappearance-after-authorities-say-outgoing-call-from-moms-cell-phone-happened-hours-later-than-believed/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: November 09, 2011, 01:51:17 PM »

hi monkeys,so........about the phone call
someone at one time said 2-2:30
MW said 8-8:30,IIRC
now fox says 11:57pm,wonder who told fox that

someone needs to corner DB,get the real truth,so lisa can come home, ya know

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.