April 23, 2024, 01:09:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #6 11/02/11 - 11/17/11  (Read 424862 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: November 09, 2011, 08:12:56 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/local-pi-sheds-light-on-why-no-search-parties-for-missing-baby-lisa
Local PI sheds light on why no search parties for missing Baby Lisa
Isabelle Zehnder
, Missing Persons Examiner
November 9, 2011 - Like this? Subscribe to get instant updates.

KANSAS CITY, Missouri (Isabelle Zehnder reporting) -- Local private investigator Ron Rugen said in private Facebook message Tuesday, “The local community's overall believability of Bradley and Irwin is reflected by lack of those participating in ‘search parties.’ They just cannot seem to drum up many to go out and conduct citizen searches.”

He’s right. Glaringly absent from this case are the search parties. A community binding together, day and night, looking for this baby. Offering help to police, printing and passing out fliers, and doing anything and everything they could possibly do to help find this child. That’s normally how it works.
 ::snipping2::

“It's not that Kansas City doesn't have a big heart,” Rugen said. “Nothing could be further from the truth. It is that Bradley and Irwin suffer from believability.”

“How many of us who are parents would be ‘resting’ indoors rather than going out looking for our child, or passing out fliers?” Rugen asked. “I couldn't sleep or eat if I were in that position. Whether you believe it was an abduction or one or both of the parents are culpable, I think they are getting bad advice on how to handle this crisis.”

He appears to have hit the nail on the head. Sadly, the biggest loser in all of this is Baby Lisa.

Gil Abeyta, who has been in Kansas City for weeks helping in the search for Baby Lisa, pointed out Tuesday that the longer time passes before Baby Lisa is found the less chance there is that justice will be served in this case.

“This is a very unusual case,” Abeyta said, one unlike any other he’s seen in his 25 years helping families whose children go missing. “If the family doesn’t want to help themselves, it seems the community doesn’t want to help either.”

“I drove by the Bradley/Irwin house last night,” Abeyta said. “In the past when I went there you couldn’t find a place to park. Media were camped out everywhere. Machines were pounding, people running up to talk, and now, nothing. There were three people there praying last night, that’s it. The loud machines are gone, police are gone, people are gone, media packed up and left town, the lawyer’s gone and so is the private investigator. And the house sits empty. And who is looking for Baby Lisa?”

Abeyta's biggest hope is that Baby Lisa is still alive, his biggest fear is that people aren't looking for her and the more time passes, the less likely justice will be served if she is no longer alive.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Local PI sheds light on why no search parties for missing Baby Lisa - National missing persons | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/local-pi-sheds-light-on-why-no-search-parties-for-missing-baby-lisa#ixzz1dGCPXlFV

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: November 09, 2011, 08:13:32 PM »

I wish all the crazy stuff would just stop and we could actually hear some news that was gonna lead somewhere......Who ever it is that has that JFBL page is one crazy somebody, she yells and demands and acts like she is the lead investigator on the case and screams for Justice for Lisa but is the leader of the circus and wild stories...Im surprised that page is still there....               The changing of the time the call was made is something interesting if they would only say if the call went through to an actual person or to just voice mail.....and how can MW say that she didnt have her phone onn the 4th when there was a post made to her FB page via mobile phone that night a little after 1am?????   Alot of qquestions and Im praying for answers....answers that will lead LE straight to baby Lisa!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #522 on: November 09, 2011, 08:23:15 PM »

Kansas City woman who got call from missing Irwin phone wants her name cleared in case

Posted: 11/08/2011
Last Updated: 13 hours and 14 minutes ago

NBC Action News investigator Russ Ptacek uncovered a September restraining order in Clay County against the man Megan Wright claims has physically and emotionally abused her

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/Kansas-City-woman-who-got-call-from-missing-Irwin-phone-wants-her-name-cleared-in-case#ixzz1dGEo2JlU

Who did MW file a restraining order against?  It was either one or the other. TIA

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #523 on: November 09, 2011, 08:26:50 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/local-pi-sheds-light-on-why-no-search-parties-for-missing-baby-lisa
Local PI sheds light on why no search parties for missing Baby Lisa
Isabelle Zehnder
, Missing Persons Examiner
November 9, 2011 - Like this? Subscribe to get instant updates.

KANSAS CITY, Missouri (Isabelle Zehnder reporting) -- Local private investigator Ron Rugen said in private Facebook message Tuesday, “The local community's overall believability of Bradley and Irwin is reflected by lack of those participating in ‘search parties.’ They just cannot seem to drum up many to go out and conduct citizen searches.”

He’s right. Glaringly absent from this case are the search parties. A community binding together, day and night, looking for this baby. Offering help to police, printing and passing out fliers, and doing anything and everything they could possibly do to help find this child. That’s normally how it works.

“It's not that Kansas City doesn't have a big heart,” Rugen said. “Nothing could be further from the truth. It is that Bradley and Irwin suffer from believability.”

“How many of us who are parents would be ‘resting’ indoors rather than going out looking for our child, or passing out fliers?” Rugen asked. “I couldn't sleep or eat if I were in that position. Whether you believe it was an abduction or one or both of the parents are culpable, I think they are getting bad advice on how to handle this crisis.”

He appears to have hit the nail on the head. Sadly, the biggest loser in all of this is Baby Lisa.

Gil Abeyta, who has been in Kansas City for weeks helping in the search for Baby Lisa, pointed out Tuesday that the longer time passes before Baby Lisa is found the less chance there is that justice will be served in this case.

“This is a very unusual case,” Abeyta said, one unlike any other he’s seen in his 25 years helping families whose children go missing. “If the family doesn’t want to help themselves, it seems the community doesn’t want to help either.”

“I drove by the Bradley/Irwin house last night,” Abeyta said. “In the past when I went there you couldn’t find a place to park. Media were camped out everywhere. Machines were pounding, people running up to talk, and now, nothing. There were three people there praying last night, that’s it. The loud machines are gone, police are gone, people are gone, media packed up and left town, the lawyer’s gone and so is the private investigator. And the house sits empty. And who is looking for Baby Lisa?”

Abeyta's biggest hope is that Baby Lisa is still alive, his biggest fear is that people aren't looking for her and the more time passes, the less likely justice will be served if she is no longer alive.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Local PI sheds light on why no search parties for missing Baby Lisa - National missing persons | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/local-pi-sheds-light-on-why-no-search-parties-for-missing-baby-lisa#ixzz1dGCPXlFV

The father in my opinion is a biggest loser. What kind of father or a mouse, is he?  He is interested, in only himself.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: November 09, 2011, 09:31:25 PM »

Ashley Irwin was just on JFLI if anyone wants to ask her why the family is not searching...I am too wussy about exposing myself.  I need that fake FB ID bad.

But I am starting to get PO about it myself and I have a high tolerance level for people's bs.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: November 09, 2011, 09:39:42 PM »

Ashley Irwin was just on JFLI if anyone wants to ask her why the family is not searching...I am too wussy about exposing myself.  I need that fake FB ID bad.

But I am starting to get PO about it myself and I have a high tolerance level for people's bs.
If you ask her something that she dont like she will just cry to the admin and she will ban you...its a big joke over there...Im so done with that page....I mean really.....yesterday she was all into having Megan on there and talking smack about the entire DB and JI family and then Megan left and so now she has Ashley on......what a crazy page!!!  lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #526 on: November 09, 2011, 09:42:09 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P4Mx3SDoak

Levi Page on HLN's Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell discussing Lisa Irwin

Uploaded by Levi5362 on Nov 8, 2011 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #527 on: November 09, 2011, 09:53:34 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-HPKq391To&feature=related

Uploaded by Sierra1947 on Nov 8, 2011

Lisa Irwin: HLN News 11/8/11
vinnie starts at 1:44/34:46

Shane stayed for ninety minutes smoking with the two women.  What man hangs around that long?
No guy I know.

Pat Brown was a guest.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: November 09, 2011, 10:14:46 PM »

Do we have a picture and/or age for Shane Beagley?

found it - 31 age.  Marriage record because I know he was married to first name R from his record.http://www.examiner.net/lifestyle/weddings/x1346897947/Marriage-licenses

I see Starmonkey posted his MS but I can't view it, don't have a Myspace account.

I don't have a MySpace but I can see it
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: November 09, 2011, 10:15:59 PM »

Shane stayed for ninety minutes smoking with the two women.  What man hangs around that long?
No guy I know.

Pat Brown was a guest.
I thought he stayed 1 1/2 hrs? And dane stayed 90 min
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #530 on: November 09, 2011, 10:29:03 PM »

On HLN Issues, it was just said (I can't remember the reporters name, but he is on all the time, gray haired gentleman). Anyway, he was with Jim Spellman and said Megan said that on September 16, John Tanko Jersey set her car on fire. Her car was at the same apartment complex (why, I don't know) as the dumpster fire.

Cartfly,  Did MW file a protective order, against JT?  Or was it for another person?  I read it yesterday on SM?

Sorry, I hadn't seen anything yet to verify that. On casenet there are several Megan Wright's but nothing regarding a protective order that I have found.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: November 09, 2011, 10:29:41 PM »

Thx StarMonkey, I tried with the above link but it won't let me in and I don't know how to fix the link.  
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: November 09, 2011, 10:32:56 PM »

So the hubby goes to work and his woman drinks it up and smokes it off with the neighborhood druggies and hoes.

The baby disappears. So, even if the mother didn't do it, she is still responsible for neglecting her kids.

Grown up time, alright. She should GROW UP first!

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #533 on: November 09, 2011, 10:36:44 PM »

No guy I know.

Pat Brown was a guest.
I thought he stayed 1 1/2 hrs? And dane stayed 90 min

Starmonkey, I am not good at math:) but 90 minutes is 1 1/2 hours.  I am sorry, perhaps, I was not clear.
Shane stayed 1 1/2 hours according to the video, sorry.

No guy hangs around with two females unless talking about cars, etc.  I fiind this suspicious.

IMO

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #534 on: November 09, 2011, 10:41:04 PM »

Do we have a picture and/or age for Shane Beagley?

found it - 31 age.  Marriage record because I know he was married to first name R from his record.http://www.examiner.net/lifestyle/weddings/x1346897947/Marriage-licenses

I see Starmonkey posted his MS but I can't view it, don't have a Myspace account.

I don't have a MySpace but I can see it

I can view the page very clearly, I do not have an account with MS.

Try logging on to the link, Starmonkey, it takes a few minutes to load, maybe that is why.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #535 on: November 09, 2011, 11:29:23 PM »

Thx StarMonkey, I tried with the above link but it won't let me in and I don't know how to fix the link.  
It doesn't work for me either. All I see is a log on page for myspace. Normally, I can view a myspace without an account but not this one.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: November 10, 2011, 07:53:21 AM »

It doesn't work for me either. All I see is a log on page for myspace. Normally, I can view a myspace without an account but not this one.

I can't view it either and I do have a myspace acct...
 Monkey Devil!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: November 10, 2011, 08:23:11 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23lisairwin
CaseSignal Case Signal (BeanE)
Lisa Irwin - Jim Spellman - Mike Brooks - Vinnie Politan - Video - Wed 11/9 - HLN/CNN - #lisairwin #babylisa > bit.ly/sCB9DN
15 minutes ago

Lisa Irwin: 11/9/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPnQkOFmq6s&feature=related

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: November 10, 2011, 11:43:43 AM »

Good Morning

Thanks to all for updates and insights regarding the Lisa Irwin case.

Janet
8:40 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: November 10, 2011, 11:45:48 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/HLN
HLN
Today at 7:30 p.m. EST, join reporter Jim Spellman and HLN Law Enforcement Analyst Mike Brooks for a chat right here on Facebook about the Baby Lisa case. All you have to do is post your questions on the wall of our Facebook page. Jim and Mike will start answering your questions at 7:30 p.m.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.