March 29, 2024, 12:20:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #6 11/02/11 - 11/17/11  (Read 420073 times)
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: November 10, 2011, 08:25:47 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-HPKq391To&feature=related

Uploaded by Sierra1947 on Nov 8, 2011

Lisa Irwin: HLN News 11/8/11
vinnie starts at 1:44/34:46

Shane stayed for ninety minutes smoking with the two women.  What man hangs around that long?
No guy I know.

Pat Brown was a guest.
I thought he stayed 1 1/2 hrs? And dane stayed 90 min

Starmonkey, I am not good at math:) but 90 minutes is 1 1/2 hours.  I am sorry, perhaps, I was not clear.
Shane stayed 1 1/2 hours according to the video, sorry.

No guy hangs around with two females unless talking about cars, etc.  I fiind this suspicious.

IMO
Thanks Seahorse (blushing). Lol
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #581 on: November 10, 2011, 08:30:40 PM »

TY monkeys for the updates

so MW says she is going to the WH,@2,3,4,MOO,sounds like drug dealing
or she is hungry every hour on the hour
and she says someone else has her cphone,and only fig that out recently
why wouldnt she look for her phone,or at least ask someone,if they had seen
it,most people try to keep track of the phone,can be expensive to replace
i just dont get the lost,or i didnt know he/she had my phone story,i havent
read,so has MW said she knows DG

The call to pinky's cell phone came at 11 pm. Pinky used a cell phone at 1:36 am to post on fb. 
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #582 on: November 10, 2011, 08:35:05 PM »

::snipping2::

Is April Pinky's sister?

On Oct 4  1:36 am Pinky posted to fb using a cell phone. By 2:00 am she is at Waffle Hut, according to the following post via MuffyBee:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Megan-Wright-Q-A-Baby-Lisa/157096327722971

When asked where Megan was that night, she is all over the place with her answers.  She has said that she went to the Waffle House at 2, 3 and 4:00 am. ::snipping2::

There are no more posts to fb by cell phone until Pinky again posts at 8:31 am.
[/quote]

I posted that....and I just tried to go back to find the 3 different posts she made with the 3 different times she went to the WH.......and the wall log only let me go back 24 hours ago.  It then says there are no more older posts.   Huh?  Is it me or did MW delete the older posts?
[/quote]

Someone pointed out on a fb post that her lies were pretty obvious when she had posts saying different things. I imagine that is why she deleted them.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: November 10, 2011, 08:42:18 PM »

TY monkeys for the updates

so MW says she is going to the WH,@2,3,4,MOO,sounds like drug dealing
or she is hungry every hour on the hour
and she says someone else has her cphone,and only fig that out recently
why wouldnt she look for her phone,or at least ask someone,if they had seen
it,most people try to keep track of the phone,can be expensive to replace
i just dont get the lost,or i didnt know he/she had my phone story,i havent
read,so has MW said she knows DG

The call to pinky's cell phone came at 11 pm. Pinky used a cell phone at 1:36 am to post on fb

TY
ok so she has 2 phones or used someones phone or lying
what did the FB post say,or direct me to it TIA

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: November 10, 2011, 08:44:22 PM »

Is April Pinky's sister?

On Oct 4  1:36 am Pinky posted to fb using a cell phone. By 2:00 am she is at Waffle Hut, according to the following post via MuffyBee:

When asked where Megan was that night, she is all over the place with her answers.  She has said that she went to the Waffle House at 2, 3 and 4:00 am. ::snipping2::

I posted that....and I just tried to go back to find the 3 different posts she made with the 3 different times she went to the WH.......and the wall log only let me go back 24 hours ago.  It then says there are no more older posts.   Huh?  Is it me or did MW delete the older posts?
[/quote]

Someone pointed out on a fb post that her lies were pretty obvious when she had posts saying different things. I imagine that is why she deleted them.
[/quote]Yoder it may just be FB, quite a few times I've had mine tell me I have no older posts and I've had my FB for years...Sometimes does that for a couple of days than is back to normal.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: November 10, 2011, 08:47:40 PM »

i have a Q about posting with your phone at FB,would your # register in your acct
or would it just be in the phone that you posted from your/a phone

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #586 on: November 10, 2011, 08:51:50 PM »

Is April Pinky's sister?

[/quote]

[/quote]
This is her brother "Vernon Wright". https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1246596540&sk=wall
He list April as his cousin on his own facebook. This was a post Megan made regarding Vernon>

Megan Lynn-Lover Wright
DENEGO DELINQUO: I REFUSE TO FAIL. This has been a motto shared between myself and my baby brother Vernon Wright for years. It's the main reason I've continued posting, answering questions, doing interviews, putting myself out there for public opinion. I refuse to fail Lisa Irwin. She deserves to have someone stand up, no matter the cost, to help in any way bring her home. I may not be able to save the world, but I can make a difference in it. ♥
Share · 11 hours ago ·

https://www.facebook.com/Juggalette.Skittles?sk=wall

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: November 10, 2011, 08:53:42 PM »

I saw this yesterday on Megan's personal FB yesterday, but hadn't noticed the dates/times. Megan has since deleted it from her personal page but..... The Justice for Lisa Irwin page had screen shot of it along with some others from her page. (for the record, that justice page is completely insane)

Notice the times and dates-MEGAN LIES!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Lisa-Irwin/290185081005988?sk=wall

https://www.facebook.com/Juggalette.Skittles?sk=wall

ok duh! i see it oct 3 -11:59pm,and the call to her phone was made at 11:57pm-oct 3
IIRC

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: November 10, 2011, 08:57:10 PM »

ok duh! i see it oct 3 -11:59pm,and the call to her phone was made at 11:57pm-oct 3
IIRC

sorry this s/b 12:59,not 11:59

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #589 on: November 10, 2011, 08:57:54 PM »

Maybe there will be something tomorrow. Good night monks.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: November 10, 2011, 09:05:54 PM »

Maybe there will be something tomorrow. Good night monks.

nite,maybe DB will fess up

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: November 10, 2011, 09:10:27 PM »

IIRC

sorry this s/b 12:59,not 11:59

geezze,i didnt mean to confuse,MW post to FB was 12:59pm,almost 1pm in the afternoon
of oct 3rd,and the call to MW phone was 11:57pm the nite of oct 3rd

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #592 on: November 10, 2011, 11:19:27 PM »

ACT 3 of this CIRCUS:

(POSTED NOVEMBER 11, 2011)

Ron Rugen KansascityPi
Tomorrow on my blog, I'll discuss a followup interview I had today with a former roommate of Megan Wright (the Baby Lisa cell phone lady). The roommate saw Dane use Megan's cell numerous times through the night. When this person got out of bed after midnight, they saw Dane in panic-mode, huddled in the dark, in a corner of the house on the cell phone. It will be at http://Kansascitypi.blogspot.com
Like · · about an hour ago via mobile ·

Ron Rugen KansascityPi
Tomorrow on my blog, I'll discuss a followup interview I had today with a former roommate of Megan Wright (the Baby Lisa cell phone lady). The roommate saw Dane use Megan's cell numerous times through the night. When this person got out of bed after midnight, they saw Dane in panic-mode, huddled in the dark, in a corner of the house on the cell phone. It will be at http://Kansascitypi.blogspot.com/.
Like · · 2 hours ago via mobile ·

Justice for Lisa Irwin WOW
        about an hour ago

Christy Burke Masonbrink DOUBLE WOW!
        about an hour ago

Angela Lynn Bridgewater Yeah, WOW.
        about an hour ago

Diane Macdonald Wallace what????????hows this just being told now?
        about an hour ago

Shirley Avila Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??????
        about an hour ago ·

Christy Burke Masonbrink Everyone fall off their chairs??
        about an hour ago ·

Jennifer Jerome Well THAT is certainly intriguing!
        about an hour ago

Tracy Taber wow!!!
        about an hour ago
        Ron Rugen KansascityPi This person has never before spoken to a reporter.
        about an hour ago

Shirley Avila Yeah why wasnt this told to LE from the door?
        about an hour ago ·

Diane Macdonald Wallace have thet spoke to police?
        about an hour ago

Tracy Taber wonder why they are talking now???
        about an hour ago ·

Tarie Godsey Question for Mr. Rugen: Who do you work for? Is this pro-bono?

Melissa Smith Koch Interesting. I'll be sure to read.

Sarah E. Hasler Kemelgor COME ONE...SOMEONE IN A POSITION OF LEGAL AUTHORITY...FBI, LOCAL LE...WHATEVER..WHAT DOES THIS TELL YOU?!!!!

Karin Knapp Parham It may have been told to LE. Just because it's not reported in the media, doesn't mean that LE isn't aware. I hope they are!

Sherilyn Mz'Skangel Kaye Seriously? This is completely becoming a circus. Day after day new info that has been expected. Next db will have been having an affair with him and she or they were high and drunk and it was an accident. Where is the justice for Lisa?

Ron Rugen KansascityPi I am not hired by anybody. I am a former radio news director, now a private investigator for the past 17 years. I got involved when Bill Stanton came to town and called himself a private investigators. I made reporters aware that he was not licensed as PI in Missouri. In New York records, I could only find a license as an "security guard -unarmed". I have been sharing ideas with local and network reporters off camera to try and crack this case. While I have done several media interviews, I have sought none out myself. As a former reporter, I don't turn down interview requests because I didn't like it when someone turned me down. You can read more about my background at www.KC-pi.com and click the "About Us" tab.

Justice for Lisa Irwin Thanks so much Ron. What else can you tell us about this? I guarantee we will all be checking out your blog tomorrow either way! Thanks.

Christy Burke Masonbrink Thank you so much for taking the time to help bring this baby home, Mr Rugen. Hope you have someone trying to locate Dane Greathouse. Keep up the good work!

Melissa Smith Koch Ron, plz accept my friend request.

Ron Rugen KansascityPi My source has no desire to do any interviews where their identity is revealed. No shenanigans here. This person just wants to tell their story without being approached by multiple reporters.

Sharon Houdine Thank You! Good to know we have even more help out there "on the ground" ! Smile
        58 minutes ago · Like · 2

Laura Mills Sutter And Dane is missing now, correct? Has anyone heard or seen him since the baby was kidnapped?
        48 minutes ago · Like

Ron Rugen KansascityPi How do you know the baby is kidnapped?
        37 minutes ago · Like · 1

Justice for Lisa Irwin Ron is he/she a juggalo?
        32 minutes ago · Like

Mylissa Gibson WOW!!!! very interesting, this is the first i've heard this. Does the police and FBI know about this?. Maybe they are talking now because Megan has moved 3 hours away. They haven't talked funny how they come out and talk right when Megan moves.
        31 minutes ago · Like · 2

Jenny Seputis who is Dane???
        30 minutes ago · Like

Lesley Mays Well if it was after midnight, doesn't that give him an alibi for the sightings?
        25 minutes ago · Like

Mylissa Gibson Dane is a guy who needed a place to stay and he was staying where Megan was living. He has used Megan's phone many times.
        25 minutes ago · Like · 2

Debbie Watson Does this person know if Dane left the house after he was in this panic mode to possibly meet up with someone?
        24 minutes ago · Like

Laura Mills Sutter ‎@Ron, operating under the assumption that the baby was kidnapped since that is the story the family reported and in this country we are innocent until PROVEN guilty, despite what the press and facebook posts would prefer, and as that keeps hope that Lisa may still be alive. Even if she isn't alive, someone may have kidnapped her then done something to harm her. If and when there is hard evidence to the contrary I'll be forced to give up hope for her safe return... until then I want to keep looking through the eyes of hope.
        19 minutes ago · Like · 1

Ron Rugen KansascityPi LOL. Before you speculate, Megan gave me the name of some of the roommates off the record. I contacted one of them today and they agreed to answer questions if I withheld their name.
        11 minutes ago · Like

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Lisa-Irwin/290185081005988

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: November 10, 2011, 11:56:29 PM »

Well, at least thats a little tiny bit of movement in this case...the boys have been interviewed, at least thats something, although I doubt they got very far with that at all.....still dont know what to think about this MW woman/girl......and this Dane guy, something is up with him, i just dont know what!!  I just wish all the games would stop, the only focus here should be baby Lisa.....they can talk to a hundred people and I will always believe that the truth of what happened to this baby lies with her Mother Debra!!!!  IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: November 11, 2011, 12:19:06 AM »

Okay, so the two boys were questioned today.

I can visualize Tacopina sitting down with the boys and asking them questions. When he realized they had nothing to hurt his client's defense, he allowed them to be questioned.

I mean, I would imagine he would NOT let them get questioned if there was something that could incriminate the mother.

MOO.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: November 11, 2011, 02:17:01 AM »

Well, at least thats a little tiny bit of movement in this case...the boys have been interviewed, at least thats something, although I doubt they got very far with that at all.....still dont know what to think about this MW woman/girl......and this Dane guy, something is up with him, i just dont know what!!  I just wish all the games would stop, the only focus here should be baby Lisa.....they can talk to a hundred people and I will always believe that the truth of what happened to this baby lies with her Mother Debra!!!!  IMO

I wonder if parents/lawyers were able to view the questioning of boys either via closed circuit camera or one way mirror?  I worry about them especially after this interview.  Heaven help them if they say the wrong thing.  Where is child protective services in this case?

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: November 11, 2011, 05:21:44 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/11/justice/missouri-missing-girl/?hpt=ju_c2
'Baby Lisa' Irwin turns 1, but is still missing
By the CNN Wire Staff
updated 5:04 AM EST, Fri November 11, 2011

Kansas City, Missouri (CNN) -- A Missouri infant whose disappearance has puzzled the nation for a month turns 1 on Friday, though she might not be home to celebrate it.

Lisa Irwin was reported missing in the early morning hours of October 4, after her father arrived home from work to find the door unlocked, the lights on and a window tampered with. The girl's mother said she last saw Lisa at 6:40 p.m. the previous day.

On Thursday night, Lisa's half-brothers were re-interviewed as the girl's whereabouts remain a mystery.

The interviews were conducted by child counselors, not police detectives, Kansas City police spokesman Steve Young said. The boys -- ages 8 and 6 -- were also interviewed shortly after Lisa disappeared.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: November 11, 2011, 05:26:06 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: November 11, 2011, 05:34:20 AM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/officials-interview-half-brothers-of-lisa-irwin#ixzz1dMvGL09M
FBI's forensic specialist completes interviews with Lisa Irwin’s half brothers
Posted: 11/10/2011
Last Updated: 5 hours and 25 minutes ago
By: Russ Ptacek

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Police say, for now, they have completed their interviews with the two half-brothers of missing Lisa Irwin. This is the second interview as part of the investigation.

The interviews conducted by a female forensic specialist flown in by the FBI, began at 4:00 p.m. and at 7:30 p.m., a police spokesman said they had concluded.

Police did not disclose details of the interview.

Officials say the interviewer, who specializes in gathering information from traumatized children, is not an FBI Agent.

Retired FBI Agent Michael Tabman said the interviewer would gather the information "gently."

"Come off softly, try to understand how to develop that rapport," Tabman said.   "What does the child like and not like, watching, certainly, body space and language. And again, they wouldn't ask the child, most likely, very specific questions."

A police spokesman described the development a "baby step," saying detectives still want to test the boys for DNA and bring in both parents for new interviews.

Police said they have run out of places to look for Lisa who disappeared from her crib more than five weeks ago and whose first birthday is Friday, but the hunt for Lisa continues behind the scenes.

Bob Lowery, executive director of the Missing Children's division with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, said the time that has passed since the disappearance and the lack of solid information have heightened concerns over the girl's fate.

"Someone out there knows what happened to baby Lisa," he said. "Someone could have seen something and is reluctant to call police. That person needs to come forward and share that with the Kansas City Police Department. Hardly ever has there been a scenario like this where someone doesn't know."

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/officials-interview-half-brothers-of-lisa-irwin#ixzz1dOKhbn41

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: November 11, 2011, 05:37:19 AM »

New York attorney Joe Tacopina says he will talk on Friday about the search for Lisa Irwin.
by Karen Yancey/Staff 6:27 PM yesterda

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1dOLNWJwv

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.