April 26, 2024, 06:38:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #6 11/02/11 - 11/17/11  (Read 425172 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: November 11, 2011, 06:35:39 AM »

JHoltFox4KC John Holt
@
@orlandomicki @charminstweets Boys staying with relatives to avoid media-protecting privacy of minors. #LisaIrwin
5 hours ago
John Holt
JHoltFox4KC John Holt
#LisaIrwin half-bros finish interviews. Family attorney says family relieved and cooperating. No interviews with parents set. #Fox4News@9
8 hours ago http://twitter.com/#!/JHoltFox4KC

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: November 11, 2011, 07:19:15 AM »

Happy Birthday
Lisa Irwin

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: November 11, 2011, 08:17:16 AM »

Happy Birthday sweet Lisa!

The only birthday blessing Lisa needs, is to have the truth be told regarding her disappearance and then brought home.  That is my wish for Lisa.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: November 11, 2011, 08:21:08 AM »

JHoltFox4KC John Holt
@
@orlandomicki @charminstweets Boys staying with relatives to avoid media-protecting privacy of minors. #LisaIrwin
5 hours ago
John Holt
JHoltFox4KC John Holt
#LisaIrwin half-bros finish interviews. Family attorney says family relieved and cooperating. No interviews with parents set. #Fox4News@9
Where was that same protection on Halloween?  pfffftttt  I'm glad they were interviewed, but am skeptical of what was told from them.  I sure want to hear about what they "heard" the night Lisa disappeared, tho.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: November 11, 2011, 08:43:18 AM »

JHoltFox4KC John Holt
@
5 hours ago
John Holt
JHoltFox4KC John Holt
Where was that same protection on Halloween?  pfffftttt  I'm glad they were interviewed, but am skeptical of what was told from them.  I sure want to hear about what they "heard" the night Lisa disappeared, tho.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: November 11, 2011, 08:44:01 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-baby-lisa-irwins-brothers-interviewed-police-14931158
Missing Baby Lisa Irwin's Brothers Interviewed
Police speak to the missing girl's siblings five weeks after her disappearance.
02:33 | 11/11/2011

~ Peter Frampton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: November 11, 2011, 08:55:25 AM »

JHoltFox4KC John Holt
@
5 hours ago
John Holt
JHoltFox4KC John Holt

Hopefully that is an indication that family services has gotten involved. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #607 on: November 11, 2011, 09:16:54 AM »

Trimm,

May we post this map over at Muffy's thread: Area Maps, Videos, Youtubes & Tweets              
 http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12180.0

Thank-you

::MonkeyTongue::On Cane, I doubt, he rose out of bed at that hour, I doubt he has a bed.  IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #608 on: November 11, 2011, 09:19:28 AM »

JHoltFox4KC John Holt
@
5 hours ago
John Holt
JHoltFox4KC John Holt

Hopefully that is an indication that family services has gotten involved. 

Good morning Monkey's,

My two cents Smile  I think the whole purpose of the "interview" was not to glean information, but to tactfully, remove the youngster's, I thought of this from the beginning. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #609 on: November 11, 2011, 09:22:13 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-HPKq391To&feature=related

Uploaded by Sierra1947 on Nov 8, 2011

Lisa Irwin: HLN News 11/8/11
vinnie starts at 1:44/34:46

Shane stayed for ninety minutes smoking with the two women.  What man hangs around that long?
No guy I know.

Pat Brown was a guest.
I thought he stayed 1 1/2 hrs? And dane stayed 90 min

Starmonkey, I am not good at math:) but 90 minutes is 1 1/2 hours.  I am sorry, perhaps, I was not clear.
Shane stayed 1 1/2 hours according to the video, sorry.

No guy hangs around with two females unless talking about cars, etc.  I fiind this suspicious.

IMO
Thanks Seahorse (blushing). Lol

Hi Starmonkey,

I have stripes on my nose, just got out from the cage...sorry, of all things to be right about, the stupid times :0

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #610 on: November 11, 2011, 10:47:30 AM »

Has this been posted? 

By NEAL KARLINSKY (@NealKarlinsky) , CHRISTINA CARON (@cdcaron) and SUZAN CLARKE
Nov. 11, 2011

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sky-metalawala-dad-thinks-boys-mom-julia-biryukova/story?id=14929161

Phil was questioned for a couple hours on Tuesday.  This first video clip (middle of the page).
is Baby Lisa's, uncle, questioned, the second clip is Sky Metalawala. Sad

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #611 on: November 11, 2011, 11:10:16 AM »

Trimm, you are so efficient. 

I need everything spelled out like in Kindergarden, so my imagination does not go wild 

This is not news but it clarifies the bald man a little better for me.  I wished we really knew conclusively when the call was made.  Jersey is bald.  We saw him ninety seconds in court and he is a bald man!  Perhaps, bald looking, or shaved head?

Megan Wright, who denies
Timeline of Attempted Call From Phone of Baby Lisa's Mother Raises Questions

Published November 09, 2011
| FoxNews.com
 ::snipping2::

ever receiving the 50-second call, had said publicly that she believes the call was made at 8:30 p.m. that night. But the source said the call was made at 11:57 p.m., or about 20 minutes before a neighbor reportedly noticed a bald man with a baby near Lisa’s house.

Wright’s ex-boyfriend, known as “Jersey,” is bald and a handyman, whom she described as a drifter who would go door-to-door looking for work. He has since been interviewed by police and cleared of any involvement in the baby’s disappearance, Steve Young, a spokesman from the Kansas City Police Department, told KCTV5.com.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/09/timeline-attempted-call-from-phone-baby-lisas-mother-raises-questions/#ixzz1dKNSO51L

James Brando could look bald in the dark

Good point, Janet

A "well built guy" according to the woods witness: (abt.) 26:22/34:46 - That could include mucho man.

IDK how well built Cane or Jersey is,if they spent in the can, they could have lifted weights. IMO

Uploaded by Sierra1947 on Nov 8, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-HPKq391To&feature=related (P.B., a guest)

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: November 11, 2011, 11:58:29 AM »

Has this been posted? 

By NEAL KARLINSKY (@NealKarlinsky) , CHRISTINA CARON (@cdcaron) and SUZAN CLARKE
Nov. 11, 2011

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sky-metalawala-dad-thinks-boys-mom-julia-biryukova/story?id=14929161

Phil was questioned for a couple hours on Tuesday.  This first video clip (middle of the page).
is Baby Lisa's, uncle, questioned, the second clip is Sky Metalawala. Sad

these poor poor children......we havent even found Lisa and already another baby (Sky) gone and with that crazy woman for a Mother...oh my God......what the hell is going on in the world that these women just decide to get rid of their own children....its so sad......now days Id be more worried about which "parent " my child was around then the stranger abduction thing.....omg

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: November 11, 2011, 12:05:30 PM »

News conference soon, was just stated on fox tv...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #614 on: November 11, 2011, 12:06:04 PM »

Charmin post # 534

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=59316&page=18

(ME) note:"Pat" is a made-up name by the interviewer:

snip:

In order to write about what I was told, I will refer to this household member as Pat, a gender neutral name. By the way, Megan has temporarily moved to Springfield to get on her feet and take a deep breath after the onslaught of interviews. She is still accessible by a few of us to answer questions. My interview two days ago was the last she did.

Now to my conversation with “Pat”, the former housemate of Megan’s. Pat noticed Dane Greathouse, another house member, used Megan’s cell phone off and on that fateful evening from at least 8pm onward. Oh, by the way, the media report that there were other working cell phones in the house. It is true, yet Megan was not lying. One husband and wife living there had their own working cell phone which they kept to themselves. But the rest of the household did not have operating cell phones and Megan’s was available for their use.

snip:

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #615 on: November 11, 2011, 12:06:51 PM »

Thank-you, Pharlap. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: November 11, 2011, 12:09:04 PM »

Good...I hope they have something informative to say finally and I hope it isnt all Taco head talking glibberish, we need something new on Lisa for her birthday.....hope I can find the link to the interview,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: November 11, 2011, 12:15:22 PM »

Trimm,

May we post this map over at Muffy's thread: Area Maps, Videos, Youtubes & Tweets              
 http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12180.0

Thank-you

::MonkeyTongue::On Cane, I doubt, he rose out of bed at that hour, I doubt he has a bed.  IMO
sure you can!Sorry it took me so long to respond.Had to go pick up my little grandson.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: November 11, 2011, 12:18:13 PM »

Irwin attorney news conference.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 11:03 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1dPyZVD6M

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: November 11, 2011, 12:20:50 PM »

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
We have investigators and we are perusing leads. #babylisa #lisairwin
1 minute ago
Russ Ptacek
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
The parenys were not allowed back in their home. They were not allowed in woods during initial search #babylisa #lisairwin
2 minutes ago
Russ Ptacek
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
"Law enforcement doesn't want us involved" Piceeno says. #babylisa #lisairwin
4 minutes ago
Russ Ptacek
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
"I have no doubt vigorous police interrogation techniques were used" on patents. #babylisa #lisairwin
5 minutes ago
Russ Ptacek
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Picerno says police can direct questions to him. Says wont allow parents to endure police interview techniques. #babylisa #lisairwin
6 minutes ago

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Says FBI delayed boys' interview because is scheduling conflict with FBI forensic interview. #babylisa #lisairwin
7 minutes ago
Russ Ptacek
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Picerno: the level of cooperation from parents has been there since day one. #babylisa #lisairwin
8 minutes ago
Russ Ptacek
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Picerno says they did not ask boys about what was discussed during FBI interview. #babylisa #lisairwin
8 minutes ago
Russ Ptacek
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Oldest boy asked Picerno: "are you going to help us find Lisa?". #babylisa #lisairwin
9 minutes ago
Russ Ptacek
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Says he is concerned about "cute little boys.". #babylisa #lisairwin
9 minutes ago
Russ Ptacek
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Says FBI delayed interview until yesterday nottps://t parents. #babylisa #lisairwin
10 minutes ago https://twitter.com/#!/RussPtacek

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.