April 19, 2024, 07:59:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #6 11/02/11 - 11/17/11  (Read 424368 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #620 on: November 11, 2011, 12:21:30 PM »

Irwin attorney news conference.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 11:03 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1dPyZVD6M

http://fox4kc.com/

http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/11/watch-live-irwinbradley-attorney-news-conference/

Thanks Trimm for giving permission for the map. 

Have fun with your grandson 

My best memories are with my grandfather...loved him, taught me to tie my shoe Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: November 11, 2011, 12:21:34 PM »

The news conference has ended
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 11:16 AM

Picerno: "I ask that you respect their privacy. They're going to have a private situation there today for the family...they will do it in a way that is not public. It's a tough day for them. I hope you respect their privacy." Picerno talking about baby Lisa's birthday
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 11:16 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1dPzPBSxy

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: November 11, 2011, 12:21:43 PM »

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1dPyZVD6M

Oh so I see they are having a birthday party for Lisa at 9:30 today, wonder how much wine sippy Mom will drink at this party

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: November 11, 2011, 12:22:10 PM »

Said it's ended....wt@..........missed it....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: November 11, 2011, 12:24:47 PM »

Attorney John Picerno

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #625 on: November 11, 2011, 12:39:12 PM »

I swear that Casey Anthony gives e courses on how to lie and get away with murder, huh ?
Lisa Irwin's disappearance makes me think I am in the Twilight Zone......hear the music ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: November 11, 2011, 12:49:32 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/attorney-representing-lisa-irwin-family-says-parents-remain-fully-cooperative
Attorney representing Lisa Irwin family says parents remain fully cooperative
Posted: 11:23 AM
Last Updated: 20 minutes ago
 ::snipping2::
In a news conference Friday, John Picerno called those claims “fantasy,” saying Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley have been questioned in excess of 30 hours on five different occasions and their cooperation has been 100 percent “from day one.”

Picerno did confirm that the couple has not been questioned separately since Oct. 8, but says they have remained open to answering any questions police have.

He will handle any questions investigators have for the family, he said.

“What we’re not going to do is let our clients be subjected to interrogation techniques,” Picerno said, adding he has “no doubt” vigorous interrogation techniques were used in talks with Lisa’s parents.

Picerno also said a previously-scheduled interview of Lisa’s half-brothers that was postponed last month was put off by the request of the FBI, not by the family or any attorneys representing the Irwin family.

NBC Action News investigative reporter Russ Ptacek is at the news conference and will have more on this story later on NBC Action News at 4:30, 5 and 6 and on NBCActionNews.com

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/attorney-representing-lisa-irwin-family-says-parents-remain-fully-cooperative#ixzz1dQ6PY3Rd

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: November 11, 2011, 12:51:51 PM »

http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/11/baby-lisa-family-attorney-accusations-of-noncooperation-%E2%80%98fantasy%E2%80%99/
Attorney: ‘Fantasy’ Accusations Surround Baby Lisa’s Parents
11:13 am, November 11, 2011, by Meagan Kelleher

On the first birthday of Lisa Irwin, her parents’ attorney, John Picerno, held a news conference. He said any accusations about Lisa’s parents not cooperating with police are “fantasy.”

Picerno said Lisa’s parents, Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley, have cooperated with police from the first day Lisa was reported missing from her Northland home on Oct. 4.

“They’ve been interviewed, slash, interrogated in excess of 30 hours on five different occasions,” Picerno said. “We’re not going to allow our clients to be subjected to interrogation techniques.”

~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: November 11, 2011, 12:53:01 PM »

I swear that Casey Anthony gives e courses on how to lie and get away with murder, huh ?
Lisa Irwin's disappearance makes me think I am in the Twilight Zone......hear the music ?
Oh....you and me both....and then that Justice for Lisa page is right in there with the mix, making things even crazier, glad I finally realized who the admin was on that page.......I got outta there and reported it really fast.....man if you live with 300 miles of Kansas City they will post all ur stuff and pick you apart, its crazy, I will never figure out how someone sitting at home on the computor thinks they can investigate a missing child better then LE can, makes no sense.... I Pray Baby Lisa is found soon, I hope they got a little info from interviewing the boys, something just has to give for baby Lisa's sake....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: November 11, 2011, 12:53:54 PM »

Personally,I would have taken the town apart by now,walked barefoot on glass and through fire if I thought it would bring my child home.

~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: November 11, 2011, 01:04:24 PM »

Personally,I would have taken the town apart by now,walked barefoot on glass and through fire if I thought it would bring my child home.
Amen Amen Amen......as would any Mother that was completely innocent, I wouldnt care what the Attorney told me I could or couldnt do.....I would still be out there walking around...talking to people, camped out at the police station, answering every little thinf they wanted to know, as long as my baby was missing I would be looking!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: November 11, 2011, 01:13:24 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/11/attorney-baby-lisas-parents-are-now-supsects-in-her-disappearance/
12:53 pm ET November 11, 2011
Attorney: Baby Lisa’s Parents Are Now Suspects in Her Disappearance
by Happening Now Posted in: Baby Lisa, Deborah Bradley, Jeremy Irwin, John Piscerno, Lisa Irwin, Missing Missouri Baby 

Video at link.
The most notable remark in Friday’s presser by lawyer John Piscerno came when he responded to a reporter who asked him if his clients were considered suspects by police. Piscerno answered, saying, “They’ve told them as much, sure … Debby in particular.”

There’s Nothing More to Be Said:
“You know at this point there’s nothing more to be said. I mean 30 plus hours of interviews and interrogations – I’m not going to get into the specifics of what went on and how it broke down, I will later – but you know if there’s things that they still need to know or questions that they want to ask they can contact Joe or myself. I’m available 24 hours a day, so is Joe. We’ll get those questions answered.”

Police Don’t Want Us Involved:
“Law enforcement doesn’t want us involved. They want our investigators going out and talking to these witnesses. The exact words from the FBI agent to me was when I got involved, ‘we don’t want them poisoning the well.’”

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: November 11, 2011, 01:26:11 PM »

11/11/2011 Picerno

Baby Lisa

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/11/attorney-baby-lisas-parents-are-now-supsects-in-her-disappearance/

~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #633 on: November 11, 2011, 01:26:35 PM »

Attorney John Picerno

I want his Hairdresser:)

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #634 on: November 11, 2011, 01:30:50 PM »

Trimm,

I heard the comment on Fox news, wow.  I wanted to see it in writing..thank-you for the confirmation.
 DB in particular..

Trimm, do we have a sane, time line, yet?  It keeps on changing...

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #635 on: November 11, 2011, 01:39:48 PM »

Attorney John Picerno

I want his Hairdresser:)

I want his hair!!!

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm."
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #636 on: November 11, 2011, 01:41:42 PM »

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: November 11, 2011, 01:51:40 PM »

Picerno is on FOX news right now.

~ Peter Frampton
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #638 on: November 11, 2011, 01:54:35 PM »

Feeling hopeful there will be an arrest in this case.    an angelic monkey

Prayers to Lisa's brothers that they are protected from further pain and dysfunction and that they are not blaming themselves in any way for her loss.

Happy birthday precious baby girl.   an angelic monkey

One year is not long enough.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: November 11, 2011, 01:59:39 PM »

Feeling hopeful there will be an arrest in this case.    an angelic monkey

Prayers to Lisa's brothers that they are protected from further pain and dysfunction and that they are not blaming themselves in any way for her loss.

Happy birthday precious baby girl.   an angelic monkey

One year is not long enough.

Amen an angelic monkey

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.