April 23, 2024, 04:53:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #6 11/02/11 - 11/17/11  (Read 424808 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: November 14, 2011, 07:45:04 AM »

There is more than 1 Megan Wright. Does anyone know this Megan Wright's middle name bc I found a baby registry. I don't think it's this Megan, though...thought it was worth noting.

Omg I'm an idiot!  Monkey Devil!   It's Lynn... Duh!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: November 14, 2011, 07:49:51 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23lisairwin
CaseSignal Case Signal (BeanE)
Jim Spellman on Blog Talk Radio discussing baby Lisa Irwin case Sun Nov 13 - #lisairwin #babylisa - archived audio > bit.ly/sI4lqq
8 minutes ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: November 14, 2011, 08:09:41 AM »

Right now IMO the best post on Megan's page is a comment by Boots & I WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE (which is why I bolder it):

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Megan-Wright-Q-A-Baby-Lisa/157096327722971

Quote:

Mavis Panganiban
This video is very interesting !!!!!
http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/31/neighbor-of-missing-mo-baby-lisa-speaks/
Like · Comment · 4 hours ago ·

Boots Zildjian That video is very DUMB and NOT interesting. All this neighbor says is that HER neighbor told her that she saw Jersey walking up a hill to some townhomes. Big effin deal. After the FBI/police finally got a search warrant for Deborah's home because Deborah/Jeremy wouldn't let the police search the entire house only Lisa's room, the police/FBI brought cadaver dogs to this home. THE CADAVER DOGS HIT NEXT TO DEBORAH'S BED. WHY IN THE HELL WOULD JERSEY WANT A DEAD BABY! NOBODY WANTS A DEAD BABY.
43 minutes ago ·  1

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: November 14, 2011, 09:22:36 AM »

http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/14/man-claims-roommate-had-phone-night-of-mysterious-irwin-call/
Man Claims Roommate Had Phone Night of Mysterious Irwin Call
7:44 am, November 14, 2011, by Dave Dunn

KANSAS CITY, Mo. – There’s some new information in the search for missing baby Lisa Irwin, as a metro man says that he knows who was on the other end of a phone reportedly called by one of the child’s parents on the night of her disappearance.

A metro woman, Megan Wright, says that she didn’t have her phone when it received a call from a phone reportedly taken from Lisa Irwin’s Northland house. A former roommate of Wright says that at the time of the mysterious call, he lived with five other adults and children, including Wright, at a home about a mile away from the Irwin home in the 3600 block of North Lister.

The man, who asked FOX 4 to conceal his identity, says that another man in the home – known only as “Dane” – may have used the phone that night. The man says that Dane is known to be involved with guns, drugs and trouble.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: November 14, 2011, 09:24:02 AM »

Where is the computer room in the Irwin house? Jeremy said (while arriving home from work) that he noticed a screen was messed up & the computer room window was open. I read the broken screen & computer room were toward the front of the house. If that's the case, why would a stranger break into a home where neighbors may see them enter?

Didn't investigators take carpet from Debbie & Jeremy's bedroom? I read a comment somewhere that they took a comforter also, is this true? If it's a fact that the screen was broken, & if it's a fact it's part of this investigation, then wouldn't le have confiscated that as well? I don't see anything saying they took the screen.

How convenient that Debbie & her brother go shopping while somebody's at the house with the kids. How convenient that she pauses as she is in the store to maybe make eye contact with someone else. Funny how she buys baby items but puts Lisa to bed basically right after she got hom, so why didn't she wait to buy that baby stuff the next day & just get the heck home with her "sick" baby & other children? What did she but that she so desperately needed & it couldn't wait til the next day?

How convenient that Lisa was already in her crib when Sharon arrived back from the store.

How convenient that Jeremy decides to work extra late that night but fails to call home just to give his family a head's up so they maybe wouldn't worry.

How convenient a guy whose parents live a couple doors down decides to stop over, introduce himself, then continue to stay for over an hour smokin' it up with people he didn't know & are drunk or on their way to being drunk.

How convenient there's a resident flophouse close in the neighborhood.

How convenient a neighbor says she saw "Jersey" walking up a hill towards townhomes or apartments carrying what appeared to be a baby. I mean, when was sundown that night? Had to be 6:00-7:00...so does this neighbor happen to have superhuman bionic vision?

One more question... Did Debbie only smoke ciggies & drink a ton of wine that night of Lisa's disappearance bc I read she may have popped a Xanax too. Gimme a sec & I'll locate that link.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: November 14, 2011, 09:26:01 AM »

http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/14/man-claims-roommate-had-phone-night-of-mysterious-irwin-call/
Man Claims Roommate Had Phone Night of Mysterious Irwin Call
7:44 am, November 14, 2011, by Dave Dunn

KANSAS CITY, Mo. – There’s some new information in the search for missing baby Lisa Irwin, as a metro man says that he knows who was on the other end of a phone reportedly called by one of the child’s parents on the night of her disappearance.

A metro woman, Megan Wright, says that she didn’t have her phone when it received a call from a phone reportedly taken from Lisa Irwin’s Northland house. A former roommate of Wright says that at the time of the mysterious call, he lived with five other adults and children, including Wright, at a home about a mile away from the Irwin home in the 3600 block of North Lister.

The man, who asked FOX 4 to conceal his identity, says that another man in the home – known only as “Dane” – may have used the phone that night. The man says that Dane is known to be involved with guns, drugs and trouble.
 ::snipping2::

& according to his record he's very bad news.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: November 14, 2011, 09:37:38 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MqOJXuX5hXg?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/MqOJXuX5hXg?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>
Fox4 Kansas City interview re cell phone in the Baby Lisa case

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: November 14, 2011, 09:43:02 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/what-do-calls-on-baby-lisa-s-mom-s-cell-phone-really-mean
What do calls on Baby Lisa’s mom’s cell phone really mean?
Isabelle Zehnder
, Missing Persons Examiner November 14, 2011

~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: November 14, 2011, 09:52:06 AM »

Monkey Devil!  Hmmm... Interesting that Megan said she believes Jersey set her car on fire after they broke up but in her own words she's a self proclaimed pyro! Lmfao! Read on... Please note harsh language. 

http://www.myspace.com/eyehaveanalteregoanditsme

Snipped:

Megan Wright
20 / Female
Maple Grove
Missouri

Headline
DON'T PLAY GAMES WITH BITCHES THAT PLAY THEM BETTER™ ♥

About Me
I am Megan , and

I'm random so hang with me as I go through all of this.

I love my friends (add me to YIM sn= thisandthat27)

I am a dork and I love it I am a high school graduate (holy shit). I carry around a journal that I write funny stuff in that me or my friends say. I have a younger brother named Vernon, and an older half brother named Donavon.I live in Missouri and I DO NOT get along with or live with my parental figures. And I'm sure they hate me. Um... I like making fun of short people, and they like laughing when I hit my head on shit that hangs from ceilings. Midgets amuse me. Sorry, little people amuse me. I am SO NOT politically correct (except when it comes to midgets. Turns out they are real people. ;] ) I am probably the most random person that I know.

I have sense of humor which these days seems all too uncommon. I love laughing, taking naps, long walks on the beach, watching movies, and poking dead things with sticks. I freakin' love coloring, and I still buy coloring books even though I am way too old for them. I love ninja turtles and I used to believe that I was Donatello. (the PURPLE one)I am a pyromaniac, and I always carry lighters. (No you can't have them.) I think I have a problem with dying my hair too often. I just like changing things up. "I'm not random, you just can't think as fast as me." Skanks bother me. Halloween is my favorite holiday. I do not believe in God.

I am a music whore and I am damn good at what I do. I love music, it is pretty much my life. I don't play instruments and I can't read music anymore. But I would die without being able to tune in, turn off, and just listen. I love card games. I go to Wal Mart on Saturday mornings just to piss people off. Mountain Dew to me is like Jesus Christ to a Christian. (I worship the hell out of it, and I pray to it if I need something done that I don't feel like doing myself.) Monster energy drinks are the shit. I speak many languages, English is my first. Spanish is my second. I am also fluent in Dumb-ass, Crazy-Bitch, Angry-as-Hell, Food-in-your-mouth, Drunk, Asshole, +++++, S-s-stutter, Valley-girl, and some others..

Anything else you want to know, just ask ;]
NEW MYSPACE LAYOUTS! **click here** for new layouts!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: November 14, 2011, 10:05:19 AM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/14/family-attorney-joe-tacopina-says-cell-phone-call-to-megan-wright-could-lead-to-big-break-in-baby-lisa-investigation/
9:36 am ET November 14, 2011
Family Attorney Joe Tacopina Says Cell Phone Call to Megan Wright Could Lead to Big Break in Baby Lisa Investigation
by Fox and Friends Posted in: Deborah Bradley, Joe Tacopina, Lisa Irwin, Megan Wright, Missing Missouri Baby   

Video http://video.insider.foxnews.com/v/1274009950001/

~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #790 on: November 14, 2011, 11:00:48 AM »

Titch,

JerseyGirl posted a map (including, footsteps) from the computer room.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12180.40

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: November 14, 2011, 11:28:08 AM »

Titch,

JerseyGirl posted a map (including, footsteps) from the computer room.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12180.40

Thank you Seahorse!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: November 14, 2011, 12:49:05 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/police-want-to-talk-with-new-witness-in-baby-lisa-mystery-phone-case
Police want to talk with new witness in Baby Lisa mystery phone case
Posted: 11:36 AM
Last Updated: 5 minutes ago

Kansas City,MISSOURI - Kansas City Police say a they can't find, but want to talk to a new witness that surfaced regarding the mystery phone calls made from one of the missing phones at the home of Baby Lisa.

The man police want to talk with had custody of the phone that received the mystery call the night Baby Lisa disappeared, according to Megan Wright, the phone's owner.

"We’d like to talk to him. He’s not a suspect, just another person believe might have some information we can use," said Kansas City Police Capt. Steven Young. "Nothing more, or different from the long list of people we’ve spoken to."

Young declined to identify the man by name.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/police-want-to-talk-with-new-witness-in-baby-lisa-mystery-phone-case#ixzz1dhdovjXD

~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: November 14, 2011, 01:18:27 PM »

Where is the computer room in the Irwin house? Jeremy said (while arriving home from work) that he noticed a screen was messed up & the computer room window was open. I read the broken screen & computer room were toward the front of the house. If that's the case, why would a stranger break into a home where neighbors may see them enter?

Didn't investigators take carpet from Debbie & Jeremy's bedroom? I read a comment somewhere that they took a comforter also, is this true? If it's a fact that the screen was broken, & if it's a fact it's part of this investigation, then wouldn't le have confiscated that as well? I don't see anything saying they took the screen.

How convenient that Debbie & her brother go shopping while somebody's at the house with the kids. How convenient that she pauses as she is in the store to maybe make eye contact with someone else. Funny how she buys baby items but puts Lisa to bed basically right after she got hom, so why didn't she wait to buy that baby stuff the next day & just get the heck home with her "sick" baby & other children? What did she but that she so desperately needed & it couldn't wait til the next day?

How convenient that Lisa was already in her crib when Sharon arrived back from the store.

How convenient that Jeremy decides to work extra late that night but fails to call home just to give his family a head's up so they maybe wouldn't worry.

How convenient a guy whose parents live a couple doors down decides to stop over, introduce himself, then continue to stay for over an hour smokin' it up with people he didn't know & are drunk or on their way to being drunk.

How convenient there's a resident flophouse close in the neighborhood.

How convenient a neighbor says she saw "Jersey" walking up a hill towards townhomes or apartments carrying what appeared to be a baby. I mean, when was sundown that night? Had to be 6:00-7:00...so does this neighbor happen to have superhuman bionic vision?

One more question... Did Debbie only smoke ciggies & drink a ton of wine that night of Lisa's disappearance bc I read she may have popped a Xanax too. Gimme a sec & I'll locate that link.

I did a search & think I must have read it here bc I didn't start following thus case til I think about a week ago... I think I read it when I started reading up on the beginning threads before this one. I google searched & here's the link for that search: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&nomo=1&biw=341&bih=402&q=Deborah+Bradley+wine+xanax&oq=Deborah+Bradley+wine+xanax&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=44557l45679l0l46598l6l6l0l0l0l2l271l872l0.1.3l4l0 I wonder if Deb was taking Xanax, it it a fact she takes one in the morning for anxiety? Was she smoking cigs or mary-j? The combination would be crazy. Also, the excessive wine drinking, if she takes Xanax on a daily basis, could hinder her parenting time. Xanax could be a good drug if used appropriately & an addiction isn't present, however Xanax can stay in the system for a very long time. It's stronger effects could last 4-8 hours after ingesting but the drug itself lingers. If this is something she's been on for quite some time, then she has no right drinking at all when she has children to take care of. Literally. Pharmacies don't put warning labels on prescription bottles for the hell of it. Debbie said it's her right as an adult, correct? Well if it's a fact that she takes Xanax, and if it's a fact there's a warning label on the prescription bottle, then she violated her own right as a parent by not following the prescription label mandated by the Federal Drug Administration.

I mean seriously, MLB players have been taken out of the Hall of Fame over steroid use. Somebody that uses Xanax & drinks while she has children to take care of should have that right removed, whether she had anything to do with Lisa's disappearance would be beside the point. Children should be protected & taken care of to the best of our abilities.

Please say it's just rumor she does Xanax. Surely she doesn't believe she gas the right to drink if she's on that med.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: November 14, 2011, 02:49:19 PM »

It is my opinion that the following is one of the biggest reasons why Deborah & Jeremy refuse to be questioned alone, and I also think it has something to do with why Taco & minions are using the media to the best of their abilities - IMO it's to divert attention away from that house & it's inhabitants! I think le believes something happened in that house & maybe that dog hitting on Deb's bedroom floor wasn't a darn fluke. What the heck's happening in our country? Why oh why are lawyers allowed to derail or help to hinder an investigation for the sole purpose of protecting their client?

http://abcnews.go.com/images/US/Baby_Lisa_Search_Warrant.pdf

Snipped & respectfully bolded by me:

3.  There is information contained in the affidavit and application for the search warrant that was necessary to secure the search warrant that is not public knowledge.

4.  If the information that is contained in the affidavit and application for search warrant is released to the public, it would likely interfere in the ongoing investigation of the missing child.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: November 14, 2011, 02:55:01 PM »

So basically there is more in the request for the search warrant that the public isn't privy to. My bet is that's why the pooi is focussed on that house & it's inhabitants that night.

Betcha that's why all the weirdos have cone out to play...hence all the interviews, social networking, lawyer statements, etc. Seems like everybody's talking except for the 2 people that are most needed to help find Lisa.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: November 14, 2011, 03:00:56 PM »

Sunrise / Sunset for date of Lisa's disappearance:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=405&month=10&year=2011&obj=sun&afl=-11&day=1

Sunrise and sunset in Kansas City

Oct 3, 2011   7:16 AM   6:58 PM   
Oct 4, 2011   7:17 AM   6:57 PM
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: November 14, 2011, 03:16:20 PM »

Sunrise / Sunset for date of Lisa's disappearance:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=405&month=10&year=2011&obj=sun&afl=-11&day=1

Sunrise and sunset in Kansas City

Oct 3, 2011   7:16 AM   6:58 PM   
Oct 4, 2011   7:17 AM   6:57 PM

Also, there wasn't ALOT of moonlight late at night either...only 1/4 moon after 10:00 pm! So, do they have tons of Halogen lighting in that area for the neighbor to see "Jersey" carrying a baby walking up a hill toward townhomes/apartments at night? Pffft.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=405&month=10&year=2011&obj=moon&afl=-11&day=1

Oct 3, 2011    First Quarter at 10:15 PM   

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: November 14, 2011, 03:47:36 PM »

What's up with Jersey in jail?

I hate this frigging case. With all these lowlives I'm reminded of what Sandra Cantu was surrounded by. Jesus would sanity please rise and the imbeciles fall?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: November 14, 2011, 04:13:35 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/police-want-to-talk-with-new-witness-in-baby-lisa-mystery-phone-case#ixzz1diRY7tTO
Police want to talk with new witness in Baby Lisa mystery phone case
11/14/2011
Posted: 11:36 AM
Last Updated: 25 minutes ago

By: Russ Ptacek

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Kansas City police say they can't find, but want to talk to a new witness that surfaced regarding the mystery phone calls made from one of the missing phones at the home of Baby Lisa.

The man police want to talk with had custody of the phone that received the mystery call the night Baby Lisa disappeared, according to Megan Wright, the phone's owner.

See our previous interview with phone's owner by clicking here:     http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/Kansas-City-woman-who-got-call-from-missing-Irwin-phone-wants-her-name-cleared-in-case

See all our stories on Baby Lisa by clicking here:  http://www.nbcactionnews.com/generic/news/Lisa-Irwin-AMBER-Alert-ARCHIVE

"We’d like to talk to him. He’s not a suspect, just another person we believe might have some information we can use," said Kansas City Police Capt. Steven Young. "Nothing more, or different from the long list of people we’ve spoken to."

Young declined to identify the man by name.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/police-want-to-talk-with-new-witness-in-baby-lisa-mystery-phone-case#ixzz1diSsGIAF

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.