April 25, 2024, 06:30:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #6 11/02/11 - 11/17/11  (Read 425107 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: November 14, 2011, 04:27:57 PM »

The carpet that investigators took out of Debbie & Jeremy's house: What room did that carpet come from bc Debbie's bedroom carpet was intact when the media did their walkthrough?

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=14802367

Snipped:
"It was interesting to watch the activity outside of this house when they were conducting the search. There were so many crime scene people that were seen outside, and seen coming in and out of this house…carrying a rolled up rug," Short said. "It really gave the impression that there was a lot going to be removed from this house."

Snipped:
According to an affidavit regarding the search, a cadaver dog searching for evidence "indicated a positive 'hit' for the scent of a deceased human" next to her mother's bed. Questions have arisen about the accuracy of of the scent dogs.

Short pointed out in her walk-through of the house that the carpeting in Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin's room was intact.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: November 14, 2011, 04:46:50 PM »

The carpet that investigators took out of Debbie & Jeremy's house: What room did that carpet come from bc Debbie's bedroom carpet was intact when the media did their walkthrough?

Snipped:
"It was interesting to watch the activity outside of this house when they were conducting the search. There were so many crime scene people that were seen outside, and seen coming in and out of this house…carrying a rolled up rug," Short said. "It really gave the impression that there was a lot going to be removed from this house."

Snipped:
According to an affidavit regarding the search, a cadaver dog searching for evidence "indicated a positive 'hit' for the scent of a deceased human" next to her mother's bed. Questions have arisen about the accuracy of of the scent dogs.

Short pointed out in her walk-through of the house that the carpeting in Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin's room was intact.
Titch, it was stated after the search that the rolled piece of carpet was taken from the storage building behind the house.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: November 14, 2011, 04:59:02 PM »

Snipped:

Snipped:

Titch, it was stated after the search that the rolled piece of carpet was taken from the storage building behind the house.

Omg I really need to get with it! I'm so off on this case bc I came in so late. I truly hope I'm not doing more harm than good...

It was just a few paragraphs farther down the article. I should have finished reading before posting but you beat me to it. Sorry my monkey friend.

When I read the rest of this article, it's kind of slanted against investigators. Could le really be putting all this pressure on Debbie & Jeremy just to get this case closed, even if they might be innocent? I'm confused, sooo confused.

Lost...
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #803 on: November 14, 2011, 05:03:12 PM »

Snipped:

Snipped:

Does that imply they had a good reason to take that piece of carpet?  I feel stupid asking this, but, was the carpet being stored?  Was it all rolled up already?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: November 14, 2011, 05:07:23 PM »

Snipped:

Snipped:

Does that imply they had a good reason to take that piece of carpet?  I feel stupid asking this, but, was the carpet being stored?  Was it all rolled up already?

In that same article it states that investigators never took the carpet, they just looked at it but didn't take it.

Snipped:
"The number one thing in walking through this room and having an opportunity to look at it that stood out to me, is that the carpet has not been collected. There are no swatches of the carpet taken out," Short said. "There's no evidence of where in the world this dog was supposed to have alerted."

Video footage had previously showed investigators carrying a rolled up carpet out of the home, but Short said the carpet had been sitting in the garage and while searchers did look at it, they did not ultimately take it with them from the house.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #805 on: November 14, 2011, 05:09:52 PM »

Snipped:

Snipped:

In that same article it states that investigators never took the carpet, they just looked at it but didn't take it.

Snipped:
"The number one thing in walking through this room and having an opportunity to look at it that stood out to me, is that the carpet has not been collected. There are no swatches of the carpet taken out," Short said. "There's no evidence of where in the world this dog was supposed to have alerted."

Video footage had previously showed investigators carrying a rolled up carpet out of the home, but Short said the carpet had been sitting in the garage and while searchers did look at it, they did not ultimately take it with them from the house.

Thanks!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: November 14, 2011, 05:17:16 PM »

There's one thing that stands out to me, especially looking at stuff with wide eyes from coming in so late, is that there's no happy medium investigative reporting going on here. When I read various news media, they're either pro defense of Lisa's parents OR pro prosecution for le when certain things start pointing to the house inhabitants that night. Why can't the media just report the stories from an investigative standpoint instead of honing their agenda?

Better yet, if the FCC can fine people for cussing on family programs such as the Grammy's or Superbowl Halftime Show, then when the heck are they gonna start fining these major news networks for interfering or misleading investigations by slanting their reporting? I mean seriously?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: November 14, 2011, 05:19:15 PM »

Your most welcome monchichi!

Ps: My son has to get his hair cut every 3 weeks bc it grows straight out just like those old monchichi toys that I remember! His nickname is chichi! Literally. 
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: November 14, 2011, 05:52:58 PM »

There's one thing that stands out to me, especially looking at stuff with wide eyes from coming in so late, is that there's no happy medium investigative reporting going on here. When I read various news media, they're either pro defense of Lisa's parents OR pro prosecution for le when certain things start pointing to the house inhabitants that night. Why can't the media just report the stories from an investigative standpoint instead of honing their agenda?

Better yet, if the FCC can fine people for cussing on family programs such as the Grammy's or Superbowl Halftime Show, then when the heck are they gonna start fining these major news networks for interfering or misleading investigations by slanting their reporting? I mean seriously?
Titch, its a mystery to all of us, I think.  I've been following since the first day, watching most all of the media coverage etc.  I agree that there is a definite slant coming out for and against.   

My feelings are that  Lisa's parents jumped right into it in the beginning, Debbie rambling on to anyone who would stick a mic in front of her.  Always adding a bit more to the story as the days ran on. 

Than attorneys join into the melee and nothing but silence from the Irwin/Bradley camp, to me it makes them look guilty, especially with the non-cooperation with LE.  Finding out what happened to baby Lisa vs mom & dad not liking the interrogation/interviews that LE was putting them through, if you are innocent than cooperate.......period ...finish...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: November 14, 2011, 06:17:05 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn
jimspellmancnn jim spellman
I hope that clarifies MT and his photo ID. I hope this also explains why I haven't named this man , who i have met and am in contact with
32 minutes ago
jim spellman
We arent sure how Gil conducted his photo array, but KCPD tells me that since Gil had already seen pictures his testimony is ruined.
32 minutes ago
jim spellman
And he again IDed the same guy. I got all this from MT, GA and CS. So, he did ID the man to LE but after he IDed him to Gil.
34 minutes ago
jim spellman
..brough this to Cyndy SHorts attention and CS took MT to the KCPD. They interviewed him fro 2 hours and did their own photo array...
35 minutes ago
jim spellman
And to add a bit of clarity about MT and the photos. Gil took him photos first and he IDed a man as being the person he saw. GA then...
35 minutes ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: November 14, 2011, 06:38:52 PM »

Titch, its a mystery to all of us, I think.  I've been following since the first day, watching most all of the media coverage etc.  I agree that there is a definite slant coming out for and against.   

My feelings are that  Lisa's parents jumped right into it in the beginning, Debbie rambling on to anyone who would stick a mic in front of her.  Always adding a bit more to the story as the days ran on. 

Than attorneys join into the melee and nothing but silence from the Irwin/Bradley camp, to me it makes them look guilty, especially with the non-cooperation with LE.  Finding out what happened to baby Lisa vs mom & dad not liking the interrogation/interviews that LE was putting them through, if you are innocent than cooperate.......period ...finish...

I totally agree with you. I do think Deb & Jeremy's action vs nonaction makes them appear suspicious.

I have no idea how I would react if I discovered my child missing, no idea if I'd forget things & remember bits of info piece by piece...except if I was there when something happened to them that would end in death - in which case I'd call 911 right away. Still though, I'm open by nature, so I'd tell everything I knew even if suspicion was cast on myself, it would be the only way to clear myself & help find my child by being as open as possible.

I was trained how to react in emergency situations, including dismemberment & trauma...yet I panicked when my 9 y/0 stopped breathing for 3 1/2 minutes & had a seizure during wrestling last Spring. I called 911 on my cell phone 2x accidentally pressing 411 instead, then 911 but I forgot to press send only noticing my error when the ambulance wasn't there in 10 minutes. My instincts kicked in right away for the trauma part of it all though, which is why I started counting bc the neuros would need that info. I smacked our best friend bc he tried to put a wallet in my son's mouth but that technique is ancient, I was trained in how it's handled right now with tilting the head & laying on a floor. I held him when we went to the hospital & did everything I could with assisting his blood test, etc, but forgot my address & phone number plus I accidentally wrote my maiden name! Wth? I said all this bc I pride myself in my medical knowledge, could assess most traumatic wounds, even do an emergency trache, but bc I was presented with this situation regarding my son I was lost in how much I love him that I forgot the normal info in my life.

So having said all this, I will say I think something's hinky with Lisa's parents but knowing what I went through with my son, I'm not ready to say they're the only one's that should be looked at.

Btw, re my son... The neuro thought it was something serious & it wasn't. We went through 3 EEG's, 3 MRI's, 2 cloistered including platelet counts, numerous examinations, a 3 night stay to monitor his sleeping pattern waves. They thought his right side wasn't symmetrical with his left but it was juggled from a bad warmup during wrestling. It pinched a nerve in the back of his neck. He is 100% perfect, brain symmetric & healthy, no measial temporal sclerosis like thought, a perfect bill of health. We pray he never gets hurt again.
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #811 on: November 14, 2011, 06:49:18 PM »

This is one of those cases that I literally have to throw my hands up and re-read the initial reports!

I do have a question - has LE or anyone ever spoken about where DB's purse was the evening Lisa disappeared.  This may seem like a silly question but just curious...I mean if someone was bold enough to steal 3 phones...why not a wallet or a purse, as well?  What other easy 'steals' were along the 'path' the abductor would have taken to Lisa's room?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: November 14, 2011, 07:38:27 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys

Titch---Your description of the panic you felt and the inexplicable actions, i.e. dialing 4ll twice and then not sending the 911 call very clearly indicates how a person, in particular a mother, might be completely at a loss as to what to do and how to act when her child is in danger.  It is my considered opinion that Deborah Bradley acted reasonably under the circumstances following the discovery that her daughter was missing.  Additionally, as she was accused of being responsible for her daughter's disappearance within one hour of the arrival of LE, according to her recounting of the events, I think it is perfectly understandable that she would not want to be browbeaten again by the same people.  And had she and her boyfriend not retained legal counsel, they would have been very stupid indeed.   Further, since LE wants to speak to them separately without counsel, it appears to me that they wish to entrap them.  I wouldn 't do it either.  Their attorneys are giving them very good advice since nothing they can say at this point could help find their daughter, and could only give LE more fodder.   I believe they have already told LE everything they know.

I firmly believe that LE has no clue how to proceed.  The parents are the easiest to accuse of harming little Lisa and that is what they are doing.  I realize that my position is not a popular one, but we all have the right to an opinion and it is mine.  I may be proven to be incorrect and if so, I will admit I was wrong.  But at this point, I don't think I am wrong.  IMO the group in the house with Megan Wright is in some way involved and the baby has probably been sold to someone desparate for an infant. I doubt the baby will ever be recovered and I believe that LE has wasted valuable time in persecuting the parents and encouraging the public to do the same, rather than looking elsewhere for answers.

I don't like Deborah Bradley and I think that her becoming drunk while she was caring for two young boys and an infant was completely irresponsible. There is no doubt that it could have contributed to Lisa being kidnapped. But otherwise, she appeared to be a good mother as far as is known and I will not participate in imaginary scenarios which stretch to find her guilty.  I have backed away from this case because I find the unfounded accusations upsetting to me and very unfair to Deborah Bradley.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: November 14, 2011, 07:42:33 PM »

This is one of those cases that I literally have to throw my hands up and re-read the initial reports!

I do have a question - has LE or anyone ever spoken about where DB's purse was the evening Lisa disappeared.  This may seem like a silly question but just curious...I mean if someone was bold enough to steal 3 phones...why not a wallet or a purse, as well?  What other easy 'steals' were along the 'path' the abductor would have taken to Lisa's room?

I agree with you & haven't read anything about Deb's purse, or any other valuables. I did read that besides Lisa the only stuff missing were 3 cell phones that were in the kitchen, I think I read on the counter or something? It doesn't make sense!

Also, I read somewhere today that Jeremy's son was asleep that night in his bunkbed when Jeremy checked on him after work, Lisa wasn't in her crib, and Deb's son was in bed with her. Well I thought Debbie said the boys, plural, were asleep in her bed. So which is it?

Plus something else is that Jeremy said the screen was broken & he also said the window was open in the computer room. Then it was reported that the window was only cracked. Why the discrepancy?

Jeremy said he was mad bc they're tight on money but the lights were left on in the house & there was a kitten at the foot of their bed that was brought in.

Something to thing about: if the house lights were on then surely somebody would have seen an open window or broken screen, especially considering the computer room's at the front of the house! When you pair that info with the neighbors that saw Jersey going up a hill towards the townhouses, and if you google that area you'll notice the hill & townhome referenced are across the street from Deb & Jeremy's home, then those neighbors should most def have seen Lida's house lit up with a window ajar.

Sumpin's fishy I think...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: November 14, 2011, 08:11:04 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys

Titch---Your description of the panic you felt and the inexplicable actions, i.e. dialing 4ll twice and then not sending the 911 call very clearly indicates how a person, in particular a mother, might be completely at a loss as to what to do and how to act when her child is in danger.  It is my considered opinion that Deborah Bradley acted reasonably under the circumstances following the discovery that her daughter was missing.  Additionally, as she was accused of being responsible for her daughter's disappearance within one hour of the arrival of LE, according to her recounting of the events, I think it is perfectly understandable that she would not want to be browbeaten again by the same people.  And had she and her boyfriend not retained legal counsel, they would have been very stupid indeed.   Further, since LE wants to speak to them separately without counsel, it appears to me that they wish to entrap them.  I wouldn 't do it either.  Their attorneys are giving them very good advice since nothing they can say at this point could help find their daughter, and could only give LE more fodder.   I believe they have already told LE everything they know.

I firmly believe that LE has no clue how to proceed.  The parents are the easiest to accuse of harming little Lisa and that is what they are doing.  I realize that my position is not a popular one, but we all have the right to an opinion and it is mine.  I may be proven to be incorrect and if so, I will admit I was wrong.  But at this point, I don't think I am wrong.  IMO the group in the house with Megan Wright is in some way involved and the baby has probably been sold to someone desparate for an infant. I doubt the baby will ever be recovered and I believe that LE has wasted valuable time in persecuting the parents and encouraging the public to do the same, rather than looking elsewhere for answers.

I don't like Deborah Bradley and I think that her becoming drunk while she was caring for two young boys and an infant was completely irresponsible. There is no doubt that it could have contributed to Lisa being kidnapped. But otherwise, she appeared to be a good mother as far as is known and I will not participate in imaginary scenarios which stretch to find her guilty.  I have backed away from this case because I find the unfounded accusations upsetting to me and very unfair to Deborah Bradley.

Babybear, please don't back away. I love your opinions & assessments! I agree with sonmuch of your post!

I have no idea who is involved but I'm hinky about Meggleypoo & her roomies, the guy Shane that came to see his parents (did he stay with them or move in or just visit), and also hinky about Dane. These people right here are at the top of my list.

From all accounts reported, Debbie is a wonderful mother. Chances are she's not involved. However I do question exactly how good she really is if she actually takes Xanax on a daily basis & was drinking & smoking excessively the night of Lisa's disappearance. I mean, Lisa was reported to be sick, the boys were awake & playing, Sharon (is that her name) had get child over, yet they were all smokin' & drinkin' it up on the front porch.

But again, if in fact Deb is the great mom she was said to be by all those close to her, then how could she gave something to do with Lisa's disappearance? If she is involved, it seems it would have to be inadvertent.

I'm thinking if it's not Lisa's parents, then it's somebody that waited for a perfect storm then acted upon it once it arose.

Something else that bothers me: the cat was taken in that night, was found at the foot of Deb's bed, cadaver dogs hit on the floor by the bed...yet the cops didn't take the cat to have forensics analyze it's fur & paws?

Why?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: November 14, 2011, 08:13:48 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/mother-of-baby-lisa%27s-older-half-brother-battles-for-custody-of-boy
Mother of Baby Lisa's older half brother battles for custody of boy
Posted: 7:02 PM
    By: Russ Ptacek By: Russ Ptacek

An attorney for the mother of Baby Lisa's eight-year-old half brother says she filed an emergency custody case Monday to remove the boy from Deborah Bradley and the boy's father, Jeremy Bradley.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/mother-of-baby-lisa%27s-older-half-brother-battles-for-custody-of-boy#ixzz1djRuJdjd

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: November 14, 2011, 08:27:40 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/mother-of-baby-lisa%27s-older-half-brother-battles-for-custody-of-boy
Mother of Baby Lisa's older half brother battles for custody of boy
Posted: 7:02 PM
    By: Russ Ptacek By: Russ Ptacek

An attorney for the mother of Baby Lisa's eight-year-old half brother says she filed an emergency custody case Monday to remove the boy from Deborah Bradley and the boy's father, Jeremy Bradley.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/mother-of-baby-lisa%27s-older-half-brother-battles-for-custody-of-boy#ixzz1djRuJdjd

Considering all the money NBC has, you'd think they'd have their info checked & corrected! It's Jeremy Irwin.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: November 14, 2011, 08:39:34 PM »

One more thing... I'm confused about the phones. Why is it being reported that Deb's phones didn't work bc of lack of payment so they didn't make that call to Megan...yet...wait a sec bc I'm reminded that Deb's dad or relative gave her a phone to use so she'd have something to talk on. Why isn't this phone being mentioned as much as Megan's phone is? It would still be Deb's phone if her relative added her to their plan but still be part of those relative's bill. Has that number been sought? Does le have those records? Was that one of the phones reportedly taken that night.

Jeremy called 911 off of a cellphone he has for work.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: November 14, 2011, 09:22:40 PM »

Pic of James Brando, guess he could probably pass for discription that has been given by witnesses? 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: November 14, 2011, 09:32:23 PM »

Pic of James Brando, guess he could probably pass for discription that has been given by witnesses? 

Thanks Janet. Does he have salt & pepper hair?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.