April 24, 2024, 11:21:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #6 11/02/11 - 11/17/11  (Read 424991 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: November 14, 2011, 09:46:48 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/mother-of-baby-lisa%27s-older-half-brother-battles-for-custody-of-boy
Mother of Baby Lisa's older half brother battles for custody of boy
Last Updated: 3 minutes ago

::snipping2::
A court official acknowledged papers were filed on behalf of the boy's mother, Rasleen Raim, at the Clay County Courthouse, but declined to provide details.

"Now, more than ever, she is concerned about her baby’s safety, comfort and peace of mind," Attorney Dorothy Savory said in a statement. "Rasleen misses her son and has always, and will forever, love him."

Raim is the mother of the 8-year-old half brother that was living in the North Lister home.

Raim and Jeremy Irwin, Lisa’s father, once lived together at the Northland home where Lisa vanished.

In 2008, the couple fought over custody of the child and Jeremy Irwin received full custody.

Savory said she filed Emergency Motion for Temporary Custody and a Motion to Modify Child Custody/Visitation.

"Mrs. Raim has always kept her son, Blake Irwin, in her thoughts and prayers," Savory said.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/mother-of-baby-lisa%27s-older-half-brother-battles-for-custody-of-boy#ixzz1djohSMq5

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: November 14, 2011, 09:47:26 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/mother-of-baby-lisa%27s-older-half-brother-battles-for-custody-of-boy
Posted: 7:02 PM
    By: Russ Ptacek By: Russ Ptacek

An attorney for the mother of Baby Lisa's eight-year-old half brother says she filed an emergency custody case Monday to remove the boy from Deborah Bradley and the boy's father, Jeremy Bradley.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/mother-of-baby-lisa%27s-older-half-brother-battles-for-custody-of-boy#ixzz1djRuJdjd

Considering all the money NBC has, you'd think they'd have their info checked & corrected! It's Jeremy Irwin.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: November 14, 2011, 10:00:53 PM »

Pic of James Brando, guess he could probably pass for discription that has been given by witnesses? 

Thanks Janet. Does he have salt & pepper hair?

Janet, I came across this searching for the description of what the woman saw:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/26/ng.01.html

Snipped:

Joining me right now out of Kansas City is Lisa, who says she saw a man that night around 12:30 AM walking with a baby resembling baby Lisa. Lisa, thank you for being with us.

LISA, SAW MAN WALKING WITH BABY (via telephone): Hi. Thank you for having me.

GRACE: Lisa, please clear up for us, what exactly did you see that night? What time and where?

LISA: It was that evening at between 12:10 and 12:15. My husband was leaving for work. And normally, he`ll just get in his car and just take off. Well, for some reason, that evening he started looking down the street as if he had seen something.

And then all of a sudden, he said, he was looking down the street and he ended up seeing a male (ph). He was concerned at that time, thinking that maybe this gentleman was trying to break in cars or something of that sort. So he kind of stayed there and kept an eye on him.

And then as he started walking up the street towards us, my husband noticed that he was carrying a baby in his arms. And that was kind of concerning to him because it was a chilly night, and the baby appeared not to have anything on but a diaper.

GRACE: Now, what can you tell me about this guy`s description, Lisa? What did he look like?

LISA: The gentleman was a tall -- very tall, I would say 5-7 or taller, really slender. I mean, he was pretty thin. He wasn`t big at all or not really muscular or anything like that. And from what we could tell, he had -- his head, from the streetlight, it was really, like, shiny, like it was a bald head, like, there was no hair at all.

GRACE: Could you tell if he was Asian, Hispanic, white, African- American? What could you tell?

LISA: Based on the lighting, I could not -- we could not determine his race.

GRACE: But you saw a baby.

LISA: That`s correct. We did see a baby. Now, the baby`s complexion, we can tell that the baby was, like, a paler (ph) color, like, a white pale (ph) color that did stick out from the gentleman that was carrying her.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: November 14, 2011, 10:26:13 PM »

Jeremy Irwin

12:15 AM Witnesses - Lisa and Husband

NANCY GRACE
Aired October 24, 2011 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL:  ... Lisa, you claim you saw a man with the baby that night. Are you sure it was a man?

LISA, WITNESS WHO CLAIMS SHE SAW MAN WITH INFANT RESEMBLING BABY LISA: Yes, I am positive.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: That is correct. You have no doubts that it was a man? How can you be so sure?

LISA: Yes. Correct. Based on the lighting. When it reflected off of the gentleman`s head, there was no long hair. To us it appeared as if the gentleman had a bald head.

<snipped>

LISA: The cops did offer to make a sketch for us. However, we didn`t have clear facial features to give them. We were able to describe the man, he was very slender. He was a tall gentleman. He was probably six-foot tall, maybe 5`8" to six-feet tall. So he was a really tall gentleman and he was very, very slender. He was wearing a white T-shirt and some sweat pants.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/24/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: November 14, 2011, 10:26:47 PM »

James Brando

4:00 AM Witness - Mike Thompson

NANCY GRACE
Aired November 2, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: ... And what did the man look like?

THOMPSON: Oh, about 5-7, 5-8, kind of salt-and-pepper hair. Yes. He`s pretty well built. He had a T-shirt on and white pants.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/02/ng.01.html

Report: Neighbor says he passed polygraph in missing baby case
Posted: Nov 03, 2011 11:25 AM PDT
Updated: Nov 03, 2011 5:17 PM PDT

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) - A man who lives next door to the home of baby Lisa Irwin says he has met repeatedly with detectives and passed a polygraph.

CNN interviewed Wednesday the husband of Samantha Brando, who is good friends with Debbie Bradley and spent much of the evening Oct. 3 drinking and smoking cigarettes with Bradley. CNN is not identifying the husband, who declined an on-camera interview.

Reporter Jim Spellman said a spokesman for the Kansas City Police Department confirmed that the neighbor has been cleared of any involvement in the disappearance of baby Lisa. The spokesperson said the department "has moved on from him," according to CNN.

Representatives for the Kansas City Police Department did not immediately respond to requests from KCTV for comment on Thursday.

<snipped>

Police focused on Brando's husband because he had moved out of his home just hours before Irwin went missing, CNN reported. The couple had marital problems.

Brando and her husband met with a marriage counselor in the early afternoon on Oct. 3. The counselor suggested that the couple attempt a trial separation and the husband left the home about 5 p.m. Oct. 3, CNN reported. He then went to a friend's home.

<snipped>

Brando's husband told CNN that he spent the night of Oct. 3 with a friend. He showed CNN texts between him and his wife on Oct. 3. At 10:33 p.m., the neighbor wrote to Brando that he loved her and their daughter and to kiss her goodnight. Brando responded at 10:54 p.m. that she and their daughter loved him too.

The man told CNN that he went to bed. He got up about 5 a.m. to go to his job at the Whiteman Air Force Base. The man said he received a call from Brando at 5:59 a.m. Oct. 4 to alert him that Lisa was missing.

The man said he worked his scheduled shift and rushed back to Kansas City afterward to see if he could help in anyway find the baby. The man to that end he cooperated with authorities when they focused on him, allowed his home to be searched repeatedly and ultimately took the polygraph test last week.

<snipped>

Read More:
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15953146/neighbor-saysNeighbor

NANCY GRACE
Aired November 1, 2011 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

SHERYL, CALLED FROM OHIO: My question would be, the -- the gentleman that Mr. Thompson saw carrying the baby, does his description fit either the uncle or Jersey?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: We don`t know, but I`ll throw it out to Jim Spellman.

SPELLMAN: He does not resemble the brother at all. The brother is much younger, different build, doesn`t match at all. There is some similarity between the other descriptions of sightings of people.

I just want to say, Jane, to be very clear that the man that Mike Thompson identified is not Jersey, is not Mike Tanko. And I showed Mike Thompson a photograph of John Tanko, the man known as Jersey and he said no that`s the guy -- not the guy. I`ve never seen him before. I want to sure that nobody takes that implication away that it`s John Tanko that has been identified.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: OK. SO we want to be very, very clear about that, that the man that Mike Thompson identified as a mystery man carrying a baby is not the man known as "Jersey." Very good to stress that and point that out.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/01/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Aired November 2, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

SPELLMAN: .... I just want to mention something. Mike Thompson`s sighting of this man at 4:00 AM -- I`ve been working on this for the last few days, and I`ve met this man, who we`re not naming. But I want to tell you, I`ve just discovered in that last break, we can now report that he has denied to me -- that man that Mike Thompson saw has denied to me that he was there at that time. He says it`s not him. And I know it`s the same person. I showed a photograph to Mike Thompson. So I just want to put it out there that that man denies that it`s him.

GRACE: Is it true, Jim Spellman, that cops have spoken to the guy and have ruled him out?

SPELLMAN: They have spoken to him, yes, and they say -- this is the common language they use, that they have spoken to the person, he answered their questions, and they`ve moved on. They won`t say that they`ve cleared anyone. You know, "cleared" doesn`t really mean anything. They won`t say that. They keep open the avenue to always come back. But they have told us that, yes -- and in fact, they -- about that, that particular individual in relation to that sighting.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/02/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: November 14, 2011, 10:33:10 PM »

I speculate that Debra, Jeremy, Samantha and James collaborated together to stage an abduction of little Lisa when she met an unintentional demise through an an action of wrongoing (rage/frustration).

If there is video/witness confirmation that Jeremy never left his workplace until after 3:00 AM on the morning his daughter was reported missing ... I will move on in my speculation.

Janet

+++++

Baby Lisa's Parents Meet With New Lawyer
11-Month-Old Will Be Missing 1 Month On Thursday
POSTED: 5:42 pm CDT November 2, 2011
UPDATED: 5:53 pm CDT November 2, 2011

<snipped>

The neighbor, a woman named Samantha, has spent a lot of time with the couple since Lisa disappeared. She was at the home on North Walrond Avenue while Bradley and Irwin met with Picerno on Wednesday.

<snipped>

http://www.kmbc.com/r/29667881/detail.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: November 14, 2011, 10:54:03 PM »

I have been somewhat preoccupied lately.  I don't do Facebook or Twitter.  Thanks to all for updates ... research and ... insights.  Much appreciated.

A game of Scrabble awaits with hubby and neighbor couple.

Good Night

Janet
7:50 PM PT

_____

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #827 on: November 15, 2011, 12:24:20 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys

Titch---Your description of the panic you felt and the inexplicable actions, i.e. dialing 4ll twice and then not sending the 911 call very clearly indicates how a person, in particular a mother, might be completely at a loss as to what to do and how to act when her child is in danger.  It is my considered opinion that Deborah Bradley acted reasonably under the circumstances following the discovery that her daughter was missing.  Additionally, as she was accused of being responsible for her daughter's disappearance within one hour of the arrival of LE, according to her recounting of the events, I think it is perfectly understandable that she would not want to be browbeaten again by the same people.  And had she and her boyfriend not retained legal counsel, they would have been very stupid indeed.   Further, since LE wants to speak to them separately without counsel, it appears to me that they wish to entrap them.  I wouldn 't do it either.  Their attorneys are giving them very good advice since nothing they can say at this point could help find their daughter, and could only give LE more fodder.   I believe they have already told LE everything they know.

I firmly believe that LE has no clue how to proceed.  The parents are the easiest to accuse of harming little Lisa and that is what they are doing.  I realize that my position is not a popular one, but we all have the right to an opinion and it is mine.  I may be proven to be incorrect and if so, I will admit I was wrong.  But at this point, I don't think I am wrong.  IMO the group in the house with Megan Wright is in some way involved and the baby has probably been sold to someone desparate for an infant. I doubt the baby will ever be recovered and I believe that LE has wasted valuable time in persecuting the parents and encouraging the public to do the same, rather than looking elsewhere for answers.

I don't like Deborah Bradley and I think that her becoming drunk while she was caring for two young boys and an infant was completely irresponsible. There is no doubt that it could have contributed to Lisa being kidnapped. But otherwise, she appeared to be a good mother as far as is known and I will not participate in imaginary scenarios which stretch to find her guilty.  I have backed away from this case because I find the unfounded accusations upsetting to me and very unfair to Deborah Bradley.

Babybear, please don't back away. I love your opinions & assessments! I agree with sonmuch of your post!

I have no idea who is involved but I'm hinky about Meggleypoo & her roomies, the guy Shane that came to see his parents (did he stay with them or move in or just visit), and also hinky about Dane. These people right here are at the top of my list.

From all accounts reported, Debbie is a wonderful mother. Chances are she's not involved. However I do question exactly how good she really is if she actually takes Xanax on a daily basis & was drinking & smoking excessively the night of Lisa's disappearance. I mean, Lisa was reported to be sick, the boys were awake & playing, Sharon (is that her name) had get child over, yet they were all smokin' & drinkin' it up on the front porch.

But again, if in fact Deb is the great mom she was said to be by all those close to her, then how could she gave something to do with Lisa's disappearance? If she is involved, it seems it would have to be inadvertent.

I'm thinking if it's not Lisa's parents, then it's somebody that waited for a perfect storm then acted upon it once it arose.

Something else that bothers me: the cat was taken in that night, was found at the foot of Deb's bed, cadaver dogs hit on the floor by the bed...yet the cops didn't take the cat to have forensics analyze it's fur & paws?

Why?
Well babybear, maybe if she hadnt changed het story on multiple occasions people wouldnt be so suspicious of her. Innocent people have no reason to lie.
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #828 on: November 15, 2011, 02:18:58 AM »

I speculate that Debra, Jeremy, Samantha and James collaborated together to stage an abduction of little Lisa when she met an unintentional demise through an an action of wrongoing (rage/frustration).

If there is video/witness confirmation that Jeremy never left his workplace until after 3:00 AM on the morning his daughter was reported missing ... I will move on in my speculation.

Janet

+++++

Baby Lisa's Parents Meet With New Lawyer
11-Month-Old Will Be Missing 1 Month On Thursday
POSTED: 5:42 pm CDT November 2, 2011
UPDATED: 5:53 pm CDT November 2, 2011

<snipped>

The neighbor, a woman named Samantha, has spent a lot of time with the couple since Lisa disappeared. She was at the home on North Walrond Avenue while Bradley and Irwin met with Picerno on Wednesday.

<snipped>

http://www.kmbc.com/r/29667881/detail.html

I speculate you are on to something...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: November 15, 2011, 05:32:32 AM »

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
Checking out lots of god stuff on justicequest.net hinkymeter.com and scaredmonkeys.com thanks for the tips.
4 hours ago http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #830 on: November 15, 2011, 09:37:53 AM »

I have a comment on DB wine drinking.

DB would have been peeing all night long in the bathroom, if she wants us to believe
She drank five or more glasses of wine.  Sippy also would have been in the BR, too.

These two would have eventually needed to flush the pot, the baby would have awakened.

My speculation is the baby was died before 7:30 pm:(

Neighbor Jason, said DB did not check-up on the baby between 7:30 and 10:00. How does he know that?   

J is also into the secret.  IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #831 on: November 15, 2011, 09:41:09 AM »

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
Checking out lots of god stuff on justicequest.net hinkymeter.com and scaredmonkeys.com thanks for the tips.
4 hours ago http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

Good morning Monkey's,

Ha Ha no WB's mentioned    They are so stingy Smile Those guy's think they are "Top Cat", anyone remembers
who that is.    

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: November 15, 2011, 09:51:33 AM »

One more thing... I'm confused about the phones. Why is it being reported that Deb's phones didn't work bc of lack of payment so they didn't make that call to Megan...yet...wait a sec bc I'm reminded that Deb's dad or relative gave her a phone to use so she'd have something to talk on. Why isn't this phone being mentioned as much as Megan's phone is? It would still be Deb's phone if her relative added her to their plan but still be part of those relative's bill. Has that number been sought? Does le have those records? Was that one of the phones reportedly taken that night.

Jeremy called 911 off of a cellphone he has for work.

Titch, the phone that DB was given by her grandfather was an old one that she was going to activate using her number.  Her phone was not working properly and I don't think this phone was even active.  The phones reported taken her DB's phone, the one not working right, the one her grandfather gave her, described as a "plain jane," and Jeremy's personal phone, he had his company phone, that was working,  with him that night. 

Because DB's and JI's personal phones were suspended due to lack of payments, any outgoing calls should have been routed to the customer service department of the phone company in order for them to make a payment.  Over at Hinky, it has been reported that any call made on a suspended line actually shows up as a call to whatever number was attempted, even though the call doesn't go through. 

Link to Hinky Meter story url]http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/11/11/lisa-irwin-case-the-cell-phone-records/[/url]

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: November 15, 2011, 10:07:51 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/RussPtacek
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
GMA reports family moving back into N. Lister home today where Baby Lisa vanished. #lisairwin #babylisa.
2 hours ago

~ Peter Frampton
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #834 on: November 15, 2011, 10:12:39 AM »

DB and JI moving back in their house today.

http://www.kmbc.com/r/29773372/detail.html

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: November 15, 2011, 10:14:01 AM »

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29773865/detail.html
Mother Of Baby Lisa's Brother Files For Custody
Stay With KMBC.com For Baby Lisa Updates
POSTED: 8:17 am CST November 15, 2011
UPDATED: 8:39 am CST November 15, 2011

Video at link.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The biological mother of Lisa Irwin's older brother has filed an emergency motion for temporary custody of her son, according to a news release from the woman's attorney.

Rasleen Raim, the mother of Blake Irwin, who is Lisa's older brother, filed the motion on Monday. Blake Irwin, 8, is the son of Raim and Lisa's father, Jeremy Irwin.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29773865/detail.html#ixzz1dmrLlneJ

~ Peter Frampton
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #836 on: November 15, 2011, 10:16:22 AM »

Last Updated: 3 minutes ago

A court official acknowledged papers were filed on behalf of the boy's mother, Rasleen Raim, at the Clay County Courthouse, but declined to provide details.

"Now, more than ever, she is concerned about her baby’s safety, comfort and peace of mind," Attorney Dorothy Savory said in a statement. "Rasleen misses her son and has always, and will forever, love him."

Raim is the mother of the 8-year-old half brother that was living in the North Lister home.

Raim and Jeremy Irwin, Lisa’s father, once lived together at the Northland home where Lisa vanished.

In 2008, the couple fought over custody of the child and Jeremy Irwin received full custody.

Savory said she filed Emergency Motion for Temporary Custody and a Motion to Modify Child Custody/Visitation.

"Mrs. Raim has always kept her son, Blake Irwin, in her thoughts and prayers," Savory said.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/mother-of-baby-lisa%27s-older-half-brother-battles-for-custody-of-boy#ixzz1djohSMq5

Wonder if DB and JI are moving back to the house today, but boys not doing so?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: November 15, 2011, 10:18:47 AM »

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29773372/detail.html
Baby Lisa's Parents To Move Back Into Home
Couple's Attorney Says Mysterious Phone Call Key In Case
POSTED: 7:15 am CST November 15, 2011
UPDATED: 7:46 am CST November 15, 2011

ABC "Good Morning America's" Matt Gutman reported that Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley will make the move Tuesday.

It has been seven weeks since the family stayed in the home. Baby Lisa was reported missing on Oct. 4.

Gutman reported that there is new focus on a 50-second phone call made before midnight from one of cellphones Bradley said was stolen from the home.

"This whole case hinges on who made that call and why," New York private investigator Bill Stanton said.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29773372/detail.html#ixzz1dmsZd24o

~ Peter Frampton
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #838 on: November 15, 2011, 10:19:45 AM »

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29773865/detail.html
Mother Of Baby Lisa's Brother Files For Custody
Stay With KMBC.com For Baby Lisa Updates
POSTED: 8:17 am CST November 15, 2011
UPDATED: 8:39 am CST November 15, 2011

Video at link.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The biological mother of Lisa Irwin's older brother has filed an emergency motion for temporary custody of her son, according to a news release from the woman's attorney.

Rasleen Raim, the mother of Blake Irwin, who is Lisa's older brother, filed the motion on Monday. Blake Irwin, 8, is the son of Raim and Lisa's father, Jeremy Irwin.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29773865/detail.html#ixzz1dmrLlneJ

Wonder what LE thinks about this? More access?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: November 15, 2011, 11:29:04 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys

Titch---Your description of the panic you felt and the inexplicable actions, i.e. dialing 4ll twice and then not sending the 911 call very clearly indicates how a person, in particular a mother, might be completely at a loss as to what to do and how to act when her child is in danger.  It is my considered opinion that Deborah Bradley acted reasonably under the circumstances following the discovery that her daughter was missing.  Additionally, as she was accused of being responsible for her daughter's disappearance within one hour of the arrival of LE, according to her recounting of the events, I think it is perfectly understandable that she would not want to be browbeaten again by the same people.  And had she and her boyfriend not retained legal counsel, they would have been very stupid indeed.   Further, since LE wants to speak to them separately without counsel, it appears to me that they wish to entrap them.  I wouldn 't do it either.  Their attorneys are giving them very good advice since nothing they can say at this point could help find their daughter, and could only give LE more fodder.   I believe they have already told LE everything they know.

I firmly believe that LE has no clue how to proceed.  The parents are the easiest to accuse of harming little Lisa and that is what they are doing.  I realize that my position is not a popular one, but we all have the right to an opinion and it is mine.  I may be proven to be incorrect and if so, I will admit I was wrong.  But at this point, I don't think I am wrong.  IMO the group in the house with Megan Wright is in some way involved and the baby has probably been sold to someone desparate for an infant. I doubt the baby will ever be recovered and I believe that LE has wasted valuable time in persecuting the parents and encouraging the public to do the same, rather than looking elsewhere for answers.

I don't like Deborah Bradley and I think that her becoming drunk while she was caring for two young boys and an infant was completely irresponsible. There is no doubt that it could have contributed to Lisa being kidnapped. But otherwise, she appeared to be a good mother as far as is known and I will not participate in imaginary scenarios which stretch to find her guilty.  I have backed away from this case because I find the unfounded accusations upsetting to me and very unfair to Deborah Bradley.

Entrapment?  That could only happen if one of the parents was not telling the truth in regards to the happenings encompassing the hours since the last sighting of baby lisa by ANYBODY except Jeremy, Debra, Samantha or James and ... the 911 call.

More fodder?  Again ... how would LE obtain more fodder if the truth is being revealed by Debra and Jeremy.

Think about it.  Debra's daughter is missing.  Her initial statement to LE is that she last saw her baby at 10:30 PM and ... days later the story changes.  The time of the last sighting of her baby is y:40 PM.

A mother obstructing the investigation from the getgo in regards to the timeframe encompassing when an allged kidnapping of her baby could have occurred raises red flags.  IMO

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.