March 28, 2024, 06:15:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #6 11/02/11 - 11/17/11  (Read 419994 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: November 15, 2011, 05:29:01 PM »

O/T
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12360.0

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
St Louis baby boy found dead near St. Louis County home bit.ly/s0nJY0. #babylisa #lisairwin
5 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23lisairwin

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: November 15, 2011, 05:37:01 PM »

Klaas, is Independence considered Kansas City such as Manhattan is part of NYC? I found this but I'm trying to remember where I heard Hightower before... Does this guy maybe own a building that is made into apartments bc I also see him at 2462. 2466 is the location of the triple hom right?

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:O4S2y0LYYtoJ:www.city-data.com/jackson-county/L/Lister-Avenue-20.html+2466+Lister+Ave&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Snipped:
2466 Lister Avenue
    Independence, MO
Find on map >>
Owner: EDDIE JAMES HIGHTOWER
Current total market value: $15,021
Assessed land value: $56
Assessed building value: $2,798
Total assessed value for property: $2,854
Property class: Single Family Improved
Assessments for tax year: 2009
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: November 15, 2011, 05:39:53 PM »

O/T
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12360.0

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
St Louis baby boy found dead near St. Louis County home bit.ly/s0nJY0. #babylisa #lisairwin
5 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23lisairwin

It's Thanksgiving time so I'm steady thanking the angels above that my family is well & intact BUT I'm gonna have to start praying I'm not struck by lightning bc I hate so many people when I read stuff life this. Wth is going on in our world for crying out loud?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: November 15, 2011, 05:42:32 PM »

I speculate that Debra, Jeremy, Samantha and James collaborated together to stage an abduction of little Lisa when she met an unintentional demise through an an action of wrongoing (rage/frustration).

If there is video/witness confirmation that Jeremy never left his workplace until after 3:00 AM on the morning his daughter was reported missing ... I will move on in my speculation.

Janet

+++++

Baby Lisa's Parents Meet With New Lawyer
11-Month-Old Will Be Missing 1 Month On Thursday
POSTED: 5:42 pm CDT November 2, 2011
UPDATED: 5:53 pm CDT November 2, 2011

<snipped>

The neighbor, a woman named Samantha, has spent a lot of time with the couple since Lisa disappeared. She was at the home on North Walrond Avenue while Bradley and Irwin met with Picerno on Wednesday.

<snipped>

http://www.kmbc.com/r/29667881/detail.html

Why would an innocent neighbor cover up for the death of the baby?  Just because she was over at the house?  IDK about that one.  I have thought that maybe LE is keeping her close to DB/JI.    Just like they tried to do with Tony Lazzaro in Caylee's case.   For the life of me I can't see an innocent person going along with a cover up, full well knowing the repercussions that would follow.  jmoo

Think about it.

1.  The elusive thisclose neighbours have not stepped forward and taken advantage of the big network bucks that their 15 minutes of fame could afford.

2.  Samantha Brando could affirm all that Debra alleges between the hours of 6:40 PM and 10:00 PM but she has chosen to avoid media questions.

3.  Debra felt free to lie and omit certain details when originally questioned by LE in regards to certain happenings encompassing the hours between 6:40 PM and 10:00 PM while knowing there was a witness.

4.  The description provided by the 4:00 AM witness Mike Thompson fits James Brando.  It has been rumored that a photo of James Brando was picked from a photo lineup by Mike Thompson.  James Brando has been questioned several times by LE and has been given a polygraph.

Could it be that when an unintentional act of wrongoing (rage/frustration) caused the demise of baby Lisa out of a warped sense of friendship the Brandos became part of the coverup.

If I am right in my speculation ... could it be that the Brandos will reveal at some point in time reveal the truth and accept the consequences for their participation in the coverup?

If I am wrong in my speculation ... I am wrong.  The truth encompassing the disappearance of baby Lisa is all that matters.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: November 15, 2011, 05:56:03 PM »

"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart." = Steve Jobs

San's Signature Line

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: November 15, 2011, 06:09:25 PM »

I speculate that Debra, Jeremy, Samantha and James collaborated together to stage an abduction of little Lisa when she met an unintentional demise through an an action of wrongoing (rage/frustration).

If there is video/witness confirmation that Jeremy never left his workplace until after 3:00 AM on the morning his daughter was reported missing ... I will move on in my speculation.

Janet

+++++

Baby Lisa's Parents Meet With New Lawyer
11-Month-Old Will Be Missing 1 Month On Thursday
POSTED: 5:42 pm CDT November 2, 2011
UPDATED: 5:53 pm CDT November 2, 2011

<snipped>

The neighbor, a woman named Samantha, has spent a lot of time with the couple since Lisa disappeared. She was at the home on North Walrond Avenue while Bradley and Irwin met with Picerno on Wednesday.

<snipped>

http://www.kmbc.com/r/29667881/detail.html

Why would an innocent neighbor cover up for the death of the baby?  Just because she was over at the house?  IDK about that one.  I have thought that maybe LE is keeping her close to DB/JI.    Just like they tried to do with Tony Lazzaro in Caylee's case.   For the life of me I can't see an innocent person going along with a cover up, full well knowing the repercussions that would follow.  jmoo

Think about it.

1.  The elusive thisclose neighbours have not stepped forward and taken advantage of the big network bucks that their 15 minutes of fame could afford.

2.  Samantha Brando could affirm all that Debra alleges between the hours of 6:40 PM and 10:00 PM but she has chosen to avoid media questions.

3.  Debra felt free to lie and omit certain details when originally questioned by LE in regards to certain happenings encompassing the hours between 6:40 PM and 10:00 PM while knowing there was a witness.

4.  The description provided by the 4:00 AM witness Mike Thompson fits James Brando.  It has been rumored that a photo of James Brando was picked from a photo lineup by Mike Thompson.  James Brando has been questioned several times by LE and has been given a polygraph.

Could it be that when an unintentional act of wrongoing (rage/frustration) caused the demise of baby Lisa out of a warped sense of friendship the Brandos became part of the coverup.

If I am right in my speculation ... could it be that the Brandos will reveal at some point in time reveal the truth and accept the consequences for their participation in the coverup?

If I am wrong in my speculation ... I am wrong.  The truth encompassing the disappearance of baby Lisa is all that matters.

Janet

I agree, the truth about Lisa's disappearance is all that matters......and speculation is all we really have with LE being tight lipped with the facts.  I may be very wrong with my thoughts, as well.   I have to agree with you, if you are right.....Warped friendship indeed, if true, but another mom covering up for a mom who "lost it on her baby"......I have a hard time swallowing that.   But I guess I won't be surprised if true.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #866 on: November 15, 2011, 06:36:45 PM »

"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart." = Steve Jobs

San's Signature Line

Great quote.                 Thank-you, Janet.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: November 15, 2011, 07:20:52 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW AT 9PM ET TONIGHT!

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: November 15, 2011, 07:22:33 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/mother-of-baby-lisa%27s-older-half-brother-battles-for-custody-of-boy#ixzz1dnPTLjiK
Mother of Baby Lisa's older half brother battles for custody of boy
Posted: 7:02 PM
Last Updated: 1 hour and 41 minutes ago
    By: Russ Ptacek By: Russ Ptacek

::snipping2::
A court official acknowledged papers were filed on behalf of the boy's mother, Rasleen Raim, at the Clay County Courthouse, but declined to provide details.

"Now, more than ever, she is concerned about her baby’s safety, comfort and peace of mind," Attorney Dorothy Savory said in a statement. "Rasleen misses her son and has always, and will forever, love him."

Raim is the mother of the 8-year-old half brother that was living in the North Lister home.

Raim and Jeremy Irwin, Lisa’s father, once lived together at the Northland home where Lisa vanished.

In 2008, the couple fought over custody of the child and Jeremy Irwin received full custody.

Savory said she filed Emergency Motion for Temporary Custody and a Motion to Modify Child Custody/Visitation.

"Mrs. Raim has always kept her son, Blake Irwin, in her thoughts and prayers," Savory said.

In an October interview with NBC Action Action News Investigator, Raim said she has not been able to see her son for years.

Ryan asked, “What did you think when you heard about the baby?”

“I thought about my boy, I thought it was mine,” Raim said.

“How much do you miss him?”

“I can't even say…I miss him a lot.”

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/mother-of-baby-lisa%27s-older-half-brother-battles-for-custody-of-boy#ixzz1dnagN32b

Re my bold... Well color me even more confused bc this chick hasn't seen her kid in YEARS yet now she's going after custody?

Just a few questions...
1) Why did Jeremy gain FULL custody?
2) WHY hasn't mommy dearest seen her kid in YEARS, not days but YEARS?
3) Where was she the evening of Oct 3, 2011?

and of course her side is going to say he was "ruthless".
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: November 15, 2011, 07:39:59 PM »

http://www.kmbc.com/r/29773372/detail.html
Baby Lisa's Parents Move Back Into Home
Couple's Attorney Says Mysterious Phone Call Key In Case
POSTED: 7:15 am CST November 15, 2011
UPDATED: 6:22 pm CST November 15, 2011

Video at link.
Tacopina had strong words about a motion from Rasleem Raim, the mother of Jeremy Irwin's son, Blake. Raim has filed an emergency motion for temporary custody and a motion to modify the custody and visitation arrangement. Her attorney said Raim is concerned about her son's safety, comfort and peace of mind.

"I really don't want to even dignify that with a response," said Tacopina. "It's despicable to see a lady who hasn't seen her son in six years (and is) six years behind in child support, all of a sudden claim to have an interest."

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29773372/detail.html#ixzz1dp9syLK0

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: November 15, 2011, 07:53:32 PM »

Baby Lisa's Parents Move Back Into Home
Couple's Attorney Says Mysterious Phone Call Key In Case
POSTED: 7:15 am CST November 15, 2011
UPDATED: 6:22 pm CST November 15, 2011

Video at link.
Tacopina had strong words about a motion from Rasleem Raim, the mother of Jeremy Irwin's son, Blake. Raim has filed an emergency motion for temporary custody and a motion to modify the custody and visitation arrangement. Her attorney said Raim is concerned about her son's safety, comfort and peace of mind.

"I really don't want to even dignify that with a response," said Tacopina. "It's despicable to see a lady who hasn't seen her son in six years (and is) six years behind in child support, all of a sudden claim to have an interest."

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29773372/detail.html#ixzz1dp9syLK0

I have to agree with Taco, for a change.  She has totally blown her kid off, she is a complete stranger to him and she tries to take this opportunity to mess him up a little bit more.     jmoo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: November 15, 2011, 07:58:29 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/mother-of-baby-lisa%27s-older-half-brother-battles-for-custody-of-boy#ixzz1dnPTLjiK
Mother of Baby Lisa's older half brother battles for custody of boy
Posted: 7:02 PM
Last Updated: 1 hour and 41 minutes ago
    By: Russ Ptacek By: Russ Ptacek

A court official acknowledged papers were filed on behalf of the boy's mother, Rasleen Raim, at the Clay County Courthouse, but declined to provide details.

"Now, more than ever, she is concerned about her baby’s safety, comfort and peace of mind," Attorney Dorothy Savory said in a statement. "Rasleen misses her son and has always, and will forever, love him."

Raim is the mother of the 8-year-old half brother that was living in the North Lister home.

Raim and Jeremy Irwin, Lisa’s father, once lived together at the Northland home where Lisa vanished.

In 2008, the couple fought over custody of the child and Jeremy Irwin received full custody.

Savory said she filed Emergency Motion for Temporary Custody and a Motion to Modify Child Custody/Visitation.

"Mrs. Raim has always kept her son, Blake Irwin, in her thoughts and prayers," Savory said.

In an October interview with NBC Action Action News Investigator, Raim said she has not been able to see her son for years.

Ryan asked, “What did you think when you heard about the baby?”

“I thought about my boy, I thought it was mine,” Raim said.

“How much do you miss him?”

“I can't even say…I miss him a lot.”

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/mother-of-baby-lisa%27s-older-half-brother-battles-for-custody-of-boy#ixzz1dnagN32b

Re my bold... Well color me even more confused bc this chick hasn't seen her kid in YEARS yet now she's going after custody?

Just a few questions...
1) Why did Jeremy gain FULL custody?
2) WHY hasn't mommy dearest seen her kid in YEARS, not days but YEARS?
3) Where was she the evening of Oct 3, 2011?

and of course her side is going to say he was "ruthless".
A Judge is the one who made the decision, no matter if JI was ruthless or not.  Mom then decided not to take any interest in her son and blew off court orders to help support him.  Choices.....her's were not for her son.......until now.  Que cera cera  jmoo

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: November 15, 2011, 08:35:44 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/baby-lisa-mystery-call-timeline-gets-new-details-from-police-and-attorneys

snipped:

Police say that 8:30 call was made after Lisa's disappearance by investigators.

“There’s no mystery on that one,” Police Capt. Steven Young said about the 8:30 call. “The 8:30 one, that was a detective calling that number. “

Previously Wright had said the mystery call was the call around 8:00.

In a Facebook message to me, she said that's what detectives told her.

""The only information I know is what police told me originally," Wright wrote. "8:00 p.m. Then it was 2:30 a.m.  Now shortly before midnight.. Who freggin (sic) knows?!"

The family’s local attorney, John Picerno, said the authorities gave him times of the phone’s activity the night of the baby’s disappearance, Oct. 3 going into the early hours Oct. 4.

“That’s what we’ve been told by the FBI,” Picerno told NBC Action News.

New Phone Timeline

11:57 p.m.   Call made from Deborah Bradley phone to Megan Wright Phone

3:17 a.m.   Attempt to check voicemail and access Internet on Deborah Bradley’s phone

3:22 a.m.  Second attempt to check voicemail and access Internet on Deborah Bradley’s phone

8:30 a.m.    Police call Megan Wright’s phone.

Picerno said one of the phones taken from the Irwin home made a call to Megan Wright’s phone at 11:57 pm, Oct. 3.

The call went to Megan Wright’s phone. Wright and attorneys for the family say there is no relationship between Wright and the family.

Wright said she put her phone on a table that night for about five hours and told a group of friends she was living with they could use it.

“I was downstairs probably from 5:00 until midnight when I was looking for my phone again. Told everyone I was going downstairs,” Wright said. “Told them if they needed it, go ahead, feel free.”

She said police interviewed her, and a friend named Dane Oct. 4 after detectives called her phone pretending they wanted to buy a GPS device she was trying to sell.

Police say the man they don’t know the man’s whereabouts, but although they do want to talk with him again, he isn’t a suspect.

He said at 3:17 a.m. and 3:22 a.m. on Oct. 4, someone tried to access the voicemail and Internet on Deborah Bradley’s missing phone.

Wright says she, and the man she said had custody of the phone that night, did receive a call to that number from police.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: November 15, 2011, 08:43:03 PM »

snipped;

ABC "Good Morning America's" Matt Gutman reported that there is new focus on a 50-second phone call made before midnight from one of cellphones Bradley said was stolen from the home.

"This whole case hinges on who made that call and why," Stanton said.

The mysterious call went to Megan Wright's cellphone. Detectives talked with Wright in October. Wright said she never took the call and when she got her phone back the next morning, the call log had been deleted.

"I don't know who answered it or what was said or who was on the other end of the phone," Wright told Gutman.

Gutman talked with a man who said he knows who answered that call -- a drifter named Dane. The man, who asked not to be identified, said Dane seemed agitated the night the baby disappeared.

"I would say that Dane did not do anything to that baby. But as for him covering up something for a friend, that's a different story," the man said.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: November 15, 2011, 08:46:27 PM »

She said police interviewed her, and a friend named Dane Oct. 4 after detectives called her phone pretending they wanted to buy a GPS device she was trying to sell.

Did Megan have the Irwin's GPS from August car break in? 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: November 15, 2011, 08:56:09 PM »

Did Dane and mystery person case the Irwin home while stealing the GPS?  Deborah's stash of ciggie butts found by the car.  Was one thief more interested in a baby girl?  One smoked while one cased the home?

Just random thoughts.

I am still on the fence here on the parents. 

Last time I checked it was not a crime to get drunk in ones home regardless of who was in your care...bad judgement of course but not illegal.

Most of these cases are full of bad judgement calls even when the parents turn out innocent.  There is usually some alcohol and drugs involved JMO.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: November 15, 2011, 09:11:52 PM »

Klaas, is Independence considered Kansas City such as Manhattan is part of NYC? I found this but I'm trying to remember where I heard Hightower before... Does this guy maybe own a building that is made into apartments bc I also see him at 2462. 2466 is the location of the triple hom right?

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:O4S2y0LYYtoJ:www.city-data.com/jackson-county/L/Lister-Avenue-20.html+2466+Lister+Ave&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Snipped:
2466 Lister Avenue
    Independence, MO
Find on map >>
Owner: EDDIE JAMES HIGHTOWER
Current total market value: $15,021
Assessed land value: $56
Assessed building value: $2,798
Total assessed value for property: $2,854
Property class: Single Family Improved
Assessments for tax year: 2009
Not Klaas, but Independence is a suburb of Kansas City.  There's an Independence Avenue that runs right through the south end of downtown KC
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: November 15, 2011, 09:14:59 PM »

Also to add, that 2466 Lister is actually KCMO and it is miles from Lisa's home.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: November 15, 2011, 09:38:32 PM »

Also to add, that 2466 Lister is actually KCMO and it is miles from Lisa's home.

Oh thanks sugar! Embody mentioned it was only a block from Lisa's home & they wondered if possibly the triple homicide could be connected. Thanks for this info.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: November 15, 2011, 09:42:53 PM »

Somebody not embody. My phone screen is jumping again. Sorry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.