March 28, 2024, 09:12:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #6 11/02/11 - 11/17/11  (Read 420009 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: November 15, 2011, 09:44:41 PM »

Did Dane and mystery person case the Irwin home while stealing the GPS?  Deborah's stash of ciggie butts found by the car.  Was one thief more interested in a baby girl?  One smoked while one cased the home?

Just random thoughts.

I am still on the fence here on the parents. 

Last time I checked it was not a crime to get drunk in ones home regardless of who was in your care...bad judgement of course but not illegal.

Most of these cases are full of bad judgement calls even when the parents turn out innocent.  There is usually some alcohol and drugs involved JMO.

Wow, this is a pretty good scenario. Kind of a scout.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: November 15, 2011, 10:14:47 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: November 15, 2011, 10:32:24 PM »

I'm trying to think of why that Brando guy was id'd. Why would he take Lisa? Was his alibi verified? I'd think it was. What would be his incentive for taking Lisa? It just doesn't jive with me...unless he wanted to get back at Deb or Jeremy for something? Idk.

Is Jeremy definitely Lisa's biological father?

Also, that Dane guy... Does he have visitation with his daughter or was it his ex that put the no contact order on him? Could he have taken the baby? What would be his reason?

The person tried to access the internet twice that morning on one of the stolen phones. I'm certain police & FBI checked everything on those phones. What gives?

I'm starting to think something was up with Lisa way before the time indicated.

Brando said he & his wife were trying a trial serration that night but then he said he stayed at a friend's house? He's a grown man? I'd be pizzed if one of my hubby's buddies said ge needed a place to crash for the night. Heck, we're grown adults. If this cat felt fit to leave for a separation, then why didn't he have at least an apartment set up? I thought he originally said he went to his parents to stay?

What's up with that Shane  guy? Is that his lady name? What's the down low on him? I find it fishy that he came to stay or visit his parents but visited Deb & Sharon for 1.5 hours. Weird.

One more thing, has it been verified that Greathouse & Beardsley knew each other prior to Lisa's disappearance?

How does Megan fit into all of this besides that phone call?

Could Shane have taken the cells & called Dane on Megan's phone bc he maybe thought he should check if Dane was ok? Something? Maybe Dane didnt have Megan's phone right then bc he was doing something with the baby, like placing her or taking her somewhere? Could it be Shane & Dane? Probably not, just speculating...

One things for sure, according to the search warrant, investigators walked out with some items from Lisa's home, pointedly  purple shorts. So whomever took her out of that house took those shorts off of her if they're in fact the last known shorts she was wearing. I wonder what the test results are on them...
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #883 on: November 15, 2011, 10:35:03 PM »

Doesn't everyone check on their young children at night when they get up for a drink of water or to go to the bathroom?  They really put them to bed for 12 hours without checking on them?  LOL, and my twins would have raised the roof if I put them to bed at 6:30.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: November 15, 2011, 10:48:08 PM »

Doesn't everyone check on their young children at night when they get up for a drink of water or to go to the bathroom?  They really put them to bed for 12 hours without checking on them?  LOL, and my twins would have raised the roof if I put them to bed at 6:30.

Funny you should say that. Most definitely. Plus I still look in on my 17 y/o lol! Even more so if one of my children are sick. I'd never go to bed without first checking on each of my boys. Her story doesn't make sense but I'm trying to give get the benefit of the doubt by looking at other scenarios. If something happened to Lisa in that house, and if that cadaver dog had a true hit by Debbie's bed, then wouldn't there be an arrest by now?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: November 15, 2011, 10:49:49 PM »

Funny you should say that. Most definitely. Plus I still look in on my 17 y/o lol! Even more so if one of my children are sick. I'd never go to bed without first checking on each of my boys. Her story doesn't make sense but I'm trying to give get the benefit of the doubt by looking at other scenarios. If something happened to Lisa in that house, and if that cadaver dog had a true hit by Debbie's bed, then wouldn't there be an arrest by now?

Plus don't forget, forensics didn't even take a sample section of the area where that dog supposedly hit. Now why wouldn't they cut a sample if it were a true hit?
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #886 on: November 15, 2011, 10:53:02 PM »

I don't know but that timeline wouldn't be so wide open if she had checked on her if that is what really happened, but it doesn't ring true with a sick baby.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: November 15, 2011, 10:58:37 PM »

I don't know but that timeline wouldn't be so wide open if she had checked on her if that is what really happened, but it doesn't ring true with a sick baby.

Darn skippy. It's what keeps me going back to her. Then again, I have no idea how I'd act or what I'd immediately remember if my child were missing. Difference is that I'd never in a million years shut my sick baby's door so other kids could play, including a neighbor's child, while we drank & smoked outside for 4 hours...let alone check on her!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: November 15, 2011, 11:04:08 PM »

It is weird.  The toddler that was located today.  His mom put him down at 10:30 and didn't wake until 11am?  There is some speculation that she did not wake because she did not hear him?  How does that stop the maternal clock from periodically checking...not sure.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: November 15, 2011, 11:05:47 PM »

Somebody not embody. My phone screen is jumping again. Sorry.

Titch

The following baby step instructions were afforded to me by Wreck when I had the "jumping" problem.

Janet

+++++

wreck
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 - 6/2/10
« Reply #705 on: May 17, 2010, 01:46:40 AM »

In IE8 - go to "TOOLS" - scroll down to "Compatibility View Settings". Click on it and a box will pop up --the put a checkmark in "Display all websites in comptibility view"

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7363.msg1134689#msg1134689

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: November 15, 2011, 11:08:49 PM »

Plus don't forget, forensics didn't even take a sample section of the area where that dog supposedly hit. Now why wouldn't they cut a sample if it were a true hit?

And just one dog?  Why not proof it with 2 or 3?  The dog hit I thought was the "cause/reason" for the search warrant?  Not sure on that one but it's what I recall at the moment.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: November 15, 2011, 11:28:41 PM »

Hanks Janey but it's not an IE problem anymore. Now it's bc I have spellcheck on & it checks after each letter I type. I'm going to disable it. But I can't stand all of my typos bc I type fast, means I need to slow down!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: November 16, 2011, 12:08:51 AM »

do we have a pic of Dane?

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: November 16, 2011, 12:12:22 AM »

do we have a pic of Dane?

I found him nevermind.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: November 16, 2011, 05:59:30 AM »

http://www.localwireless.com/wap/news/text.jsp?sid=231&nid=2828228321&cid=4622&scid=-1&ith=0&title=Local+News&headtitle=Local+News&twname=heycameraman&twitter=notadded&twstatus=
Baby Lisa Case Familiar For KCPD Veteran
Story posted 2011.11.15 at 10:00 PM CST

Six weeks after Lisa Irwin vanished from her home on Lister Avenue in Kansas City, investigators have followed thousands of leads in their search for the missing baby.

A recently retired Kansas City police officer knows what investigators are facing. As a sergeant in the department's homicide unit, Dave Bernard dealt with a major case of his own.

"I know what they're going through and believe me, I feel for them," Bernard said.

Bernard was the lead investigator in the Precious Doe murder case. The case, which began with the discovery of a headless child's body in 2001, remained unsolved for four years until the girl was identified as Erica Green and her parents were held responsible.

Bernard retired from the Kansas City Police Department in September, just days before Lisa Irwin vanished. He doesn't have inside information on the case, but he said he knows from experience how police and FBI agents are approaching the case.

"You can speculate on (whether) she was taken and abducted and whatever, but you concentrate on what is probable, what most likely happened here, and see where that takes you," Bernard said.
 ::snipping2::

Bernard said he wants the investigation to have a happy ending, but experience and history suggest something different.

"You know, at this stage, I don't know. I doubt it. I doubt that she's still alive."

Even though the Lisa Irwin case appears to have hit a wall, Bernard said that time can also be an ally.

"With time passing, relationships deteriorate and maybe people start talking and saying things, so there's always hope that the case is going to be solved," he said.

Irwin's family attorneys have said too much investigative focus has been placed on Lisa's parents, but Bernard said he's convinced the investigators are looking at everything and prioritizing leads based on the most likely scenarios.

He said the key for investigators is to stay undistracted from the task of finding Lisa.

Bernard said he is convinced that someone knows something that can solve the case. Anyone with information is encouraged to call the Crime Stoppers TIPS Hotline at 816-474-TIPS .

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: November 16, 2011, 08:14:59 AM »

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #896 on: November 16, 2011, 08:21:03 AM »

Why Did FBI Show Evidence to Joe Tacopina?

::snipping2::http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

The cell phone pings, for almost 4 hours, came from the vicinity of the home, and debunk the defense's claim that a stranger abducted Lisa.  A kidnapper would have had to hang around the backyard for 4 hours, keep a baby fed and quiet. Not only this, but two calls are reported to have been to retrieve voice mail; something that wouldn't be done with "stolen" phones, as the kidnapper would not have the PIN to retrieve messages.  Showing the two attorneys how damning this evidence is, especially if they were sticking to the intruder defense,

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #897 on: November 16, 2011, 08:28:56 AM »

Goodmorning Monkey's,

She would have needed to use the Bathroom all night long if she leads us to believe she drank a half box of wine.

I know DB is a big boned and hefty woman, (she may hold the liquid for period of time) eventually, she needed to use the
Bathroom.  "Talking head's" have not mentioned the bathroom needs, because it is ugly, I guess.

My opinion she would have bumped into doors along the way to the BR, if crap-faced drunk.

This is why the baby was gone before 7:30 pm.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: November 16, 2011, 09:12:45 AM »

Why Did FBI Show Evidence to Joe Tacopina?

::snipping2::http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

The cell phone pings, for almost 4 hours, came from the vicinity of the home, and debunk the defense's claim that a stranger abducted Lisa.  A kidnapper would have had to hang around the backyard for 4 hours, keep a baby fed and quiet. Not only this, but two calls are reported to have been to retrieve voice mail; something that wouldn't be done with "stolen" phones, as the kidnapper would not have the PIN to retrieve messages.  Showing the two attorneys how damning this evidence is, especially if they were sticking to the intruder defense,

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

Not true.

1) The cell pings depend on where the tower is. His statement makes it appear the holder of the phone would have to be in the backyard or close which is simply false.

2) You don't need a pin to access voicemail on a cellphone, only if you set the phone up that way. I just press vm on my cell & play my vm bc it's how I choose to have it.

3) It wasn't said at all that the calls to vm were able to retrieve those voicemails, only that somebody tried to access the internet as well as vm. So common sense tells me that whomever had the phone was probably just pressing buttons trying to figure what the hell was wrong with the phones.

4) This is why I'm so confused about whomever had those phones bc Debra & Jeremy would BOTH already know that if the phone service is shut off, then vm & ie could NOT be accessed. The only way it could is if it were a smartphone, such as an Apple device, but it doesn't appear that way.

5) Most phones for the past few years have GPS built into them that the owner only has to subscribe to to assist them with tracking. Police & FBI don;t need a subscription, they just contact the cell company with all documentation requesting them to turn on the GPS. Even if it didn;t have this built in, it still has electrical currents that ping from a tower which gets a signal from a satellite.

6) It is a misconception that ALL phones that are shut off for lack of payment can call another number but be rerouted to the general bill paying area of the cell company - that it would still show up on the person's cell they were calling. My son's buddy has an LG that has it's service cut due to his lack of payment (HIS not his parents fault lol). Well after I read on the Hinky that the call still shows up, we decided to try this...last night. It didn't work. He also has the internet on it, no access at all bc his internet was set up through his cell company, so maybe he didn't have it linked with an unprotected wireless router? I have no idea, only giving a different scenario that not all phones may react the same. I checked wireless.att.com to see if his call still showed up on my phone - nope nada zilch zip. It didn't show up on my caller id as a dropped call OR online on my acct as a phone call trying to go through. I'm not doubting this could happen, just sceptical bc sim cards can be removed & replaced, so maybe that's what happened but the phone company caught it before it went all the way through. If that's the case, it would explain how it went through but not a real connection to talk, kind of like comparing it to a batter that's dead but you rub it against another battery then switch places with the other batter & it might work a controller for a few seconds before it dies again. Again, just brainstorming...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: November 16, 2011, 09:15:53 AM »

Ugggh! Battery NOT batter!

Good morning monkeys & guests!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.