March 28, 2024, 07:12:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #6 11/02/11 - 11/17/11  (Read 420002 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2011, 07:22:27 AM »

On Nancy Grace tonight:
Did yall catch that the witness Mike Thompson (guy on motorcycle that saw man carrying baby) said the man he saw was wearing "white pants"...... (forgive me if thiswas discussed before as I may have missed it)

Now who wears "white" after Labor day? 

In all seriousness, Mike does say the man had white pants on. Who wears white or whitish pants? painters? dry wall workers?

The transcript is not available yet, but I will post when it does.

Here you go. 
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/02/ng.01.html
Missing Kansas City 10-Month-Old Update; Parents of Baby Lisa Okay Trick or Treating with Cameras

Aired November 2, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

::snipping2::
THOMPSON: Yes. I`d just got off work, and I was going down the highway. And I exited on 48th Street. I go over to see my cousin after work on Tuesday mornings. And I was going down 48th Street, and I see a man carrying a baby about 30, 40 foot up one street.

GRACE: And what did the baby have on?

THOMPSON: A diaper and a T-shirt.

GRACE: Diaper and a T-shirt.

THOMPSON: And he was wearing a short-sleeved shirt. Huh?

GRACE: OK, so the baby`s wearing diapers and a T-shirt. And what did the man look like?

THOMPSON: Oh, about 5-7, 5-8, kind of salt-and-pepper hair. Yes. He`s pretty well built. He had a T-shirt on and white pants.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanta
Scared Monkey

...woops there goessss another banana tree...

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2011, 08:33:55 AM »

There are so many sleazy people involved in this case, anyone of them could be the culprit.

Even Nancy Grace?   
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2011, 10:34:12 AM »

There are so many sleazy people involved in this case, anyone of them could be the culprit.

Even Nancy Grace?   

Good morning Monkey's!  Good to see you all Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2011, 10:45:50 AM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15940122/source-says-4-hour-window-for-abduction
Source says 4-hour window for abduction of Baby Lisa
Posted: Nov 02, 2011 6:11 PM CDT Updated: Nov 03, 2011 7:58 AM CDT

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

Lisa Irwin's parents and witnesses have told police that the missing infant was snatched during a four-hour period last month, KCTV5 has learned.

The source detailed to KCTV5 the events that Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin have reported to police after their then 10-month-old daughter went missing.

The source requested anonymity because of the sensitivity of the case. The details shed fresh light on the events leading up to Lisa's disappearance, which were both typical and unusual for the family.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2011, 10:49:24 AM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15940122/source-says-4-hour-window-for-abduction
Irwin was initially angry to discovery the kitten and the lights were on. He knew the family was in such dire financial straight that their cell phones could not make outgoing calls because of nonpayment. He was concerned about the electric bill and finding a cat at the foot of his bed.

Irwin says he woke up Bradley and asked her about the alarming signs in the home. Irwin said he realized he had not checked on Lisa and rushed to do so and found her crib empty.
``````````````````````

If you are in a financial straight...give up the ciggies and the alcohol........

Still no baby Lisa. 

~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2011, 10:52:55 AM »

Hi Muffy, Trimm and Monkey's,

I was reading over at BOC and comment 6, mentions that D's bro was in the house the night the baby vanished.

Sorry, this may have been discussed but it is news to me, if true.

I am praying that the truth will be found. My heart is so sad for the baby, what "crumbs" she was born into.  IMO

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/10/28/lisa-irwin-missing-cell-phone-call-made-from-moms-phone-at-230-am-taco-quotes-donald-trump-kids-under-subpoena/#comments

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2011, 12:27:05 PM »

If the following article reflects the truth ... the implication is that Philip Netz was in the home when neighbor Amanda was present and/or ... when neighbor Amanda left at 10:30 PM.  Philip affirms his sister's claim that she was inebriated.

Inquiring minds want to know why was Philip's presence in the home never mention by Debra in interviews?

Who is Jim Spellman?  Why is he privy to info from inside the investigation.

Janet

+++++

The Uncle of Missing Baby Lisa Irwin Voluntarily Talks to Kansas City Police

He backed up Lisa's mom's story that she was passed out drunk the night her daughter disappeared

8:19 p.m. CDT, November 1, 2011

An uncle of missing Kansas City baby Lisa Irwin voluntarily met with police for about two hours today. He's the brother of the baby's mother, Debbie Bradley.

He was with Bradley October third, the night her baby disappeared and said the mom had drank enough that night to pass out drunk, as she maintains. The family believe a kidnapper snatched the baby from her crib while the dad was working, the uncle was sleeping and the mom was passed out.

<snipped>

http://www.kspr.com/news/local/kspr-the-uncle-of-missing-baby-lisa-irwin-voluntarily-talks-to-kansas-city-police-20111101,0,6422838.story

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

BRIDGETTE, CALLER FROM ILLINOIS: Hi, Nancy. I was wondering if anybody has been able to confirm whether Philip, Debbie`s brother, returned back to her home that night later in the evening?

GRACE: I do know that he`s undergone hours of police interrogation. We`re talking about mommy`s brother.

Jim Spellman, CNN correspondent, joining us at the Irwin home, what do you know?

SPELLMAN: That began spreading yesterday after a little bit of a reporting I think after his interview with the police some sort of leaked out reports that he confirmed to police -- this is in local media -- that she was really drunk.

People have taken that to mean he came back -- her brother came back at some point to acquire that information. When I ran this by the police they said it was the first time they`d heard of it, my asking him about it and they didn`t know anything about him returning. So that`s all I can report on that, Nancy.

<snipped>

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2011, 12:58:13 PM »

IMO the brother did not spend the night there.  Maybe he did come back later prior to 10:30 and did see her drunk or maybe he is just covering for her?  IDK. 

I wonder what other neighbor Samantha Brando was out talking to after Lisa went in at 10:30, unitl 11:30 - could it have been the brother??  Why have they not come forward or have they but they have not disclosed this part of the story yet?  You would think with all these neighbors close by the Irwin home they would of noticed if his car was there or not unless he parked in the back? 

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2011, 01:03:55 PM »

On Nancy Grace tonight:
Did yall catch that the witness Mike Thompson (guy on motorcycle that saw man carrying baby) said the man he saw was wearing "white pants"...... (forgive me if thiswas discussed before as I may have missed it)

In all seriousness, Mike does say the man had white pants on. Who wears white or whitish pants? painters? dry wall workers?

he also said the baby had a T shirt on. the neighbor said JUST a diaper.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2011, 01:05:37 PM »

On Nancy Grace tonight:

I thought the people down from deb/JI was wearing dark pants(????)
Motorcycle guy said baby was wearing a t-shirt. 1st couple no t-shirt.

IF you were going to take a baby, wouldn't you wear all black/dark stuff so people can't see you??? 
It's almost like whoever moved Lisa wanted to be spotted(????)

the neighbor said sweatpants and a white t shirt...jeresy had a white t shirt on per the neighbors
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2011, 01:11:26 PM »

And why would anyone with a car walk anywhere after taking a baby?  I mean if the baby was already gone...yeah it makes sense for someone savvy, less forensic evidence.  Which may be why there was a dumpster fire that night to destroy evidence.

But a last sighting of Lisa at 6:30 leaves more than a few hours for decomp to set in and it clearly would of been a stronger hit by numerous dogs(not just ONE) and LE would be all over that.  I personally am not sure LE's got much in the way of forensic evidence on this one JMO.  

I really wish DB & JI would let them take DNA from the boys if nothing else to eleminate the unknown DNA they found.

I have a theory that ties all the weird happenings that night into A Random Jersey type but not anyone else at this point.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2011, 01:13:57 PM »

the fact that Deborah changed her story re the last time she saw her own baby is a big red flag! you dont put a sick baby to bed and not check on her again.just LEave her in her room and drink for hours?
Plus she says she MAY have blacked out she was drunk how can she remember certain things like her son getting up scared sleeping with her?
why was he scared? what about her brother what time did he get home? where was he? why is he covering for Debbie? did he burn the phones?
one thought ..Maybe Jeremy started to question if Lisa was his so caused more stress on DB ? so many questions..

my greatist fear is Debbie hurt Lisa drunk and on those anxiety pills!

If the neighbor Samantha is telling the truth last time Lisa was seen was 430 pm Oct 3rd
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2011, 01:18:18 PM »

On Nancy Grace tonight:

I thought the people down from deb/JI was wearing dark pants(????)
Motorcycle guy said baby was wearing a t-shirt. 1st couple no t-shirt.

IF you were going to take a baby, wouldn't you wear all black/dark stuff so people can't see you??? 
It's almost like whoever moved Lisa wanted to be spotted(????)

the neighbor said sweatpants and a white t shirt...jeresy had a white t shirt on per the neighbors

BBM I thought these people lived on the next street across from DB/JI's house?  On the street in between the Irwin's and the townhouse Dumpster fire location.  I believe it is N Chelsea Avenue?  
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2011, 01:23:36 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12180.40

JerseyGirl posts 52-54 show the maps of 12:15 neighbor sighting on N Chelsea Avenue and the dumpster fire location. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2011, 01:51:26 PM »

Megyn Kelly on FOX just said no interviews have been schedule so far with the brothers....

~ Peter Frampton
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2011, 02:08:19 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/crime/neighbor-says-husband-saw-man-carrying-baby-wearing-only-a-diaper

One of first video's done 10/4/2011 good for review of parents initial actions that day ... I see alot of crying going on especially when Jeremy is hugging the guy.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2011, 02:08:58 PM »

The witnesses who observed a male carrying a baby on the morning that baby Lisa was reported missing each provided different descriptions.

Janet

+++++

12:15 AM Sighting

NANCY GRACE
Aired October 24, 2011 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL:  ... Lisa, you claim you saw a man with the baby that night. Are you sure it was a man?

LISA, WITNESS WHO CLAIMS SHE SAW MAN WITH INFANT RESEMBLING BABY LISA: Yes, I am positive.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: That is correct. You have no doubts that it was a man? How can you be so sure?

LISA: Yes. Correct. Based on the lighting. When it reflected off of the gentleman`s head, there was no long hair. To us it appeared as if the gentleman had a bald head.

<snipped>

LISA: The cops did offer to make a sketch for us. However, we didn`t have clear facial features to give them. We were able to describe the man, he was very slender. He was a tall gentleman. He was probably six-foot tall, maybe 5`8" to six-feet tall. So he was a really tall gentleman and he was very, very slender. He was wearing a white T-shirt and some sweat pants.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/24/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Aired October 24, 2011 - 20:00   ET

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: We seen a gentleman walking up the street, carrying a baby.  He was wearing, like, a dark-colored pants and what we believe was a T-shirt.  He had the baby in his arms, and he had the baby`s head kind of like this.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/24/ng.01.html

04:00 AM Sighting

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

GRACE: ... And what did the man look like?

THOMPSON: Oh, about 5-7, 5-8, kind of salt-and-pepper hair. Yes. He`s pretty well built. He had a T-shirt on and white pants.

<snipped>

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2011, 02:20:38 PM »

Who did Mike Thompson identify from a photo lineup provided by investigators?  According to Jim Spellman ... it was not Jersey/John Tanko and ... it was not Philip Netz but ... someone living in the "neighborhood.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired November 1, 2011 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

THOMPSON: Well, now, I went down to the police station or whatever it was, and they showed me a kind of a line-up picture with six guys on it. And I picked him out of the six because that was the man I seen. And they thanked me, and that was it.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/01/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Aired November 1, 2011 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

SHERYL, CALLED FROM OHIO: My question would be, the -- the gentleman that Mr. Thompson saw carrying the baby, does his description fit either the uncle or Jersey?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: We don`t know, but I`ll throw it out to Jim Spellman.

SPELLMAN: He does not resemble the brother at all. The brother is much younger, different build, doesn`t match at all. There is some similarity between the other descriptions of sightings of people.

I just want to say, Jane, to be very clear that the man that Mike Thompson identified is not Jersey, is not Mike Tanko. And I showed Mike Thompson a photograph of John Tanko, the man known as Jersey and he said no that`s the guy -- not the guy. I`ve never seen him before. I want to sure that nobody takes that implication away that it`s John Tanko that has been identified.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: OK. SO we want to be very, very clear about that, that the man that Mike Thompson identified as a mystery man carrying a baby is not the man known as "Jersey." Very good to stress that and point that out.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/01/ng.01.html

_____

Fanta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2011, 03:02:07 PM »

Do we have any more information on the 'supposed' family vehicle break in (attempt break in) from a a couple a weeks before Lisa went missing.

Something about that whole thing stinks - especially Lisa's parents saving cigarette butts from around the vehicle for what - a week or two weeks - then calling the police back to the house in case they want the 'butts' they saved to check fingerprints?

This all came back to me after hearing about Jeremy's trouble with car theft.

High weirdness about those ciggy-butts being saved.  They open up a whole set of theories - not too hard to believe theories either. 

- Like the original 'break in' to the family vehicle was staged in order to 'set up' the local vagrant handyman for Lisa's disappearance?

- To establish an ETA to the Irwin house after calling 911.

- Lisa's parents saving the ciggy-butts for 'proof' later.  'Proof' someone had been lurking about.

Just thinking out loud here. 

Fanta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2011, 03:04:12 PM »

Yep, thinking out loud cause too much about this case is just too bloody weird and with NO new information coming through I'm grubbing for anything - anything that might help.

And yes, I should have added this to my post above.  Sorry.  Still showing my newb-ness I guess.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.