April 26, 2024, 07:36:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #6 11/02/11 - 11/17/11  (Read 425214 times)
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: November 05, 2011, 11:16:21 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/LisaIrwinUpdates?sk=wall&filter=1
 ::snipping2::
Jaime L. Cirillo
The Man that Mike Thompson Identified in the photo was Brando O.o
Like · Comment · 26 minutes ago ·

Catherine Tucker Jaime, how do we know that? Just curious who named him. thank you :0
        25 minutes ago · 1
        Jennifer Coil Schumaker Is this a fact???? Wow!!!
        23 minutes ago · 1
        Karen Epstein Berger They just reported it on judge Jeanine -
        21 minutes ago · 1

I don't remember a photograph of Brando. Anyone have anything on him?

On Samantha's list of friends.
http://www.facebook.com/people/Samantha-Rook-Brando/597638221
I see he deleted all his posts down to 2009. Wierd ..
That is strange, I looked at his FB a few weeks ago and he was talking about Lisa being missing and that they were neighbors and his wife had been over there that evening, etc.  I see he's also blocked his photos, he had several pics of himself and family and the house they were buying in Sept., don't think it is same house that they are living in now.  As it was quite modern, brick and I haven't seen any such thing in the Irwin neighborhood.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: November 05, 2011, 11:47:25 PM »

Pic of James Brando, guess he could probably pass for discription that has been given by witnesses? 

Thinking about the info that has been given re: Brando....He couldn't go home that evening because they were in the beginning of their separation that very day.

He said he drove around aimlessly for a while and than ended up at a friends house where he slept and went to work at the military base the next morning.  His wife Samantha called him at 5:45 am to tell him about Lisa being missing.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: November 06, 2011, 12:01:12 AM »

Pic of James Brando, guess he could probably pass for discription that has been given by witnesses? 

Thinking about the info that has been given re: Brando....He couldn't go home that evening because they were in the beginning of their separation that very day.

He said he drove around aimlessly for a while and than ended up at a friends house where he slept and went to work at the military base the next morning.  His wife Samantha called him at 5:45 am to tell him about Lisa being missing.

Thanks BabsKats

My hinky meter tells me that this guy has not been ruled out by investigators.

Guest from out-of-town have just arrived tired and hungry.  Flight was held up back east for three hours.  Gotta go.

Good Night.

Janet
9:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: November 06, 2011, 12:04:03 AM »

NANCY GRACE
Aired November 2, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: ... And what did the man look like?

THOMPSON: Oh, about 5-7, 5-8, kind of salt-and-pepper hair. Yes. He`s pretty well built. He had a T-shirt on and white pants.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/02/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: November 06, 2011, 05:19:50 AM »

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/05/3250061/from-mother-hen-to-media-villain.html#.TrYNvQ7Mhjk.twitter
From ‘mother hen’ to media villain: The life of Debbie Bradley
Family members provide insights gleaned from the 25 tumultuous years of the mother of missing baby Lisa Irwin.
By LEE HILL KAVANAUGH
The Kansas City Star

He can’t sleep. He has trouble focusing his thoughts or quieting roiling emotions after each news story about his missing granddaughter.

And baby Lisa Irwin’s first birthday looms five days away.

“That’s gonna be the oh-my-God moment,” said David Netz Jr., weeping. “I can’t even imagine what that day will be like. What will we do? How will we get through that? I don’t even know how to ask Debbie and Jeremy what we should do or how to help them through that.”

“This whole thing is insanity times 10.”

Netz, 48, acknowledges the troubles in the family tree, the frays in the bonds. Alcoholism. Estrangement. Divorce. Untimely death.

Debbie’s mother left him more than once. And his daughter moved out of his house the first time as an angry 16-year-old. Still, he says, the two stayed connected, with visits at least once a week.

It feels like the whole world is judging his daughter without knowing anything about her, he says. He’s pained by Web postings that range from vitriol to know-it-all opinions by armchair sleuths.

Added to that is the media encampment at the family’s homes in the Northland.

“My God, Debbie and Jeremy can’t even relax and smoke on the back porch without seeing hidden cameras popping out of brush. It’s horrible.”

Last week, the family moved again, to a location unknown to most.

“Nobody knows how they’d react until this happens. I’m sick of hearing, ‘If they really cared they’d be doing so and so.’ … And through it all, little Lisa is out there somewhere, that’s what gets me….”

His voice goes silent, as he sobs.

If the world only knew, he says, they’d stop comparing Debbie with other infamous mothers like Casey Anthony and Susan Smith.

“I don’t think she’d do something on purpose,” Chivalette says, “but I can see her hiding something after that. …
“Look, I hope they find baby Lisa with a clean diaper and a full tummy, but with my family, it’ll probably end worse.”

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/05/3250061/from-mother-hen-to-media-villain.html#.TrYNvQ7Mhjk.twitter#ixzz1cv27nQGO

Article at link is long,but interesting. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: November 06, 2011, 05:24:57 AM »

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/05/3250061/from-mother-hen-to-media-villain.html#.TrYNvQ7Mhjk.twitter
All the family members have been hounded by national media, such as Nancy Grace, whom he dubs “Nancy Dis-Grace.” Hazel said one show promised she wouldn’t be bothered by any media if she signed an exclusive agreement.

For a while, Debbie and Jeremy talked freely with national TV personalities until apparently gagged by their attorneys. ABC’s Good Morning America gets the scoop now — on Halloween, its crews followed the family trick-or-treating.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: November 06, 2011, 05:54:43 AM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7322128&postcount=86
of everything

fox4kc is reporting that the search today off of Randolph Rd turned up an outfit described as one that baby Lisa had. DB found a picture of Lisa in it and when the family went to the house to look for it, it was not there. Don't see a link at their site yet.

I can confirm that somebody was indeed at the house today. I am not sure which one, but the family vehicle was there and Ms EF-D was there and the front door was open at the time, so the story does have merit as in the family really could have been there today searching for the outfit. This was after the search was performed.

~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #187 on: November 06, 2011, 10:04:30 AM »

Ugh.  I can't get this information where I am in the world - it's blocked.  Lovely that you post the pic, thank you.  I don't suppose you can post any of the info?

Thanks!!!

Here's most of it

TWISTED SECRET LIFE OF BABY LISA MOM
-A+A
Published on: November 4, 2011
by JOHN BLOSSER, NATIONAL ENQUIRER
Photography by: Kansas City Star via Getty Images

Shocking new twist -- the mother of missing BABY LISA Irwin, DEBORAH BRADLEY – has been accused of being a cold-hearted temptress who at­tempted to seduce the husband of a former friend.

An in-depth ENQUIRER in­vestigation ripped the lid off the shock­ing charges surrounding the 25-year-old mom, who projects herself in interviews as a distraught mother shattered by the disappearance of her 11-month-old daughter.

We spoke to neighbors who knew Deborah in 2003 when she was the wife of soldier Sean Bradley at Fort Bragg, N.C. – and they say she deliberately planned to bed the husband of another Army wife.

“Deborah was supposed to be my friend, but she tried to se­duce my husband,” Sara Evarts, 29, of Clearwater, Fla., told The ENQUIRER.

Sara, who lived across the street from Deborah at Fort Bragg, re­called how the now-heavyset mom was a slender, buxom brunette and considered the most beautiful of the soldiers’ wives.

One evening, Sara said, while she was at work, Deborah went over to her home to “borrow something,” from her then-husband Jason and made no attempt to leave.

“When my husband asked her to go be­cause he was ready to go to bed, she joked, ‘Oh, I’ll join you,’ and started taking off her blouse!” Sara recalled. “My husband made her leave.

“I came home late that night, and Jason was sitting in the dark, and he said, ‘We need to talk.’

“He told me that after Debbie made her move, he told her, ‘This isn’t funny,’ and showed her out the door.”

Even more alarming, another Army wife and neighbor, Shirley Pfaff, said that Deborah bragged to her that she had planned to seduce Jason.

“She said, ‘I’m going to get her husband, just to hurt Sara,’ ” Shirley told The ENQUIRER.

When we contacted Jason, who’s now divorced from Sara, he re­called the incident and said that he “wasn’t about to allow anything to happen” with Deborah.

Thanks so much.  It's not so much I thought TNE was going to open up earthshaking clues - it was the not knowing that mas making me itchy!  Thank you!

Good morning Monkey's,

The photo of DB, looks like a villian in a soap opera, IMO.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: November 06, 2011, 11:05:11 AM »

All the family members have been hounded by national media, such as Nancy Grace, whom he dubs “Nancy Dis-Grace.” Hazel said one show promised she wouldn’t be bothered by any media if she signed an exclusive agreement.

For a while, Debbie and Jeremy talked freely with national TV personalities until apparently gagged by their attorneys. ABC’s Good Morning America gets the scoop now — on Halloween, its crews followed the family trick-or-treating.

Yeah, lots of interesting and fair reporting.

I learned a few things that had puzzled me before. Hopefully this will not change the second time it's told, as it appears some reporting relating to this case often do:

For once, I thought Sean is still active duty in the military, but this news say he was in the military but got a discharge in March 2007. So he getting benefits for Lisa is out of the question now.

According to military records, Sean Michael Bradley enlisted on Aug. 7, 2003, and entered training at Fort Leonard Wood, Mo.

Transferred to Fort Bragg, N.C., for paratrooper training, he became part of the 37th Engineer Battalion. He was deployed to Afghanistan and returned to show his family a mangled bullet-resistant vest that he said saved his life.

Debbie delivered a baby boy at Fort Bragg in late November 2005. ::snipping2::

Sgt. Sean Bradley’s service ended in March 2007. The couple returned to Independence and moved in with Debbie’s dad. But Sean couldn’t find a job and struggled in the civilian world, Hazel says. A 2008 news article says he was arrested for discharging a weapon; he told police he was suffering from war-related stress.

Bills were mounting. The tension was too much. Debbie and Sean separated.

How they met:
The Bradleys looked into the cost of divorce, but because of the little boy, the legal fees were daunting for both families.

Sean, now 26, lives in Lenexa. Numerous attempts to contact him for this story were unsuccessful.

Debbie took her son back to her father’s house in east Independence, where her brother Tony still lives, too. She soon moved into Hawthorne Place apartments not far away and began working at Payless ShoeSource, according to Hazel.

There, she met Jeremy Irwin, an electrician who made some repairs. He was a graduate of Kearney High School and was working as an apprentice in the trade, said an Irwin family member.

Irwin already had a child, now 8, from another relationship.

Crazy Uncle asked her to confess:
Not all of Debbie’s family rallied around her.

Her uncle, Johnny Chivalette III, called her twice from Delaware, the second time to ask her to confess.

“She hung up on me. But you have to understand. Our family is so dysfunctional,” he said. He also wrote her a letter calling for her to give up. He sent a copy to The Star.

He’d already called the Kansas City Police Department and had a conference call with four detectives.

Chivalette said he told them how the tragedies of alcoholism wove through the family, causing pain and dysfunction, how siblings refuse to talk with each other, often for years.

They are staying at Phillip's rental home:
Lately, the family has been staying at the North Walrond Avenue residence rented by Debbie’s brother Phillip.

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/05/3250061/from-mother-hen-to-media-villain.html

The uncle mentions that with her family's history Debbie should not be drinking.

Some years ago I was doing some research on alcoholics, and it's true. There are some people who suffer from a psychosis when they drink.

I wonder if this is what he meant.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: November 06, 2011, 11:22:18 AM »

of everything

fox4kc is reporting that the search today off of Randolph Rd turned up an outfit described as one that baby Lisa had. DB found a picture of Lisa in it and when the family went to the house to look for it, it was not there. Don't see a link at their site yet.

I can confirm that somebody was indeed at the house today. I am not sure which one, but the family vehicle was there and Ms EF-D was there and the front door was open at the time, so the story does have merit as in the family really could have been there today searching for the outfit. This was after the search was performed.

Has it been any confirmation of the searchers finding a baby outfit?
I've looked in Fox4kc, and can't find it.

Thanks.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: November 06, 2011, 11:42:08 AM »

of everything

Thanks.

I've looked and will keep looking...nothing yet.  I'll post if I do find something.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: November 06, 2011, 11:48:51 AM »

of everything

Thanks.

I've looked and will keep looking...nothing yet.  I'll post if I do find something.
Have not seen anything either.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: November 06, 2011, 11:50:10 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/GinnyLucas/status/133209952142622721
Talked w/Keith on press release-plan onpinpointing location of baby lisa irwin in hopes to clear air for an innocent Irwin family-g
53 minutes ago via web

~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: November 06, 2011, 12:04:55 PM »

of everything

Thanks.

Thanks fatcatlurker.  Thanks to all for updates.

Life outside the computer room beckons today but ... I will check the forum this evening for updates.

I am hoping that behind the scenes investigators are connecting the dots and today is the day that the Lisa Irwin case will more foward.

Have a good Sunday all.

Janet
9:00 AM PM

_____

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: November 06, 2011, 12:35:04 PM »

Talked w/Keith on press release-plan onpinpointing location of baby lisa irwin in hopes to clear air for an innocent Irwin family-g
53 minutes ago via web

Is this the same dowser that sent Dominic Casey to the woods to search for Caylee????   Hinky!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: November 06, 2011, 12:43:55 PM »

53 minutes ago via web

Oh dear Lord, not "the" Ginny Lucas??!!.........

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: November 06, 2011, 12:51:20 PM »

This http://www.jail.org/idar1670789/baby_lisa_apos_s_mother_apos_s_ex__sean_bradley__reportedly_charged_in_drive_by_shooting___examiner.htm says that Sean Bradley was charged in a drive-by shooting in Lee's Summit, MO a couple of years ago.  It provides this link http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/baby-lisa-s-mother-s-ex-sean-bradley-charged-drive-by-shooting to the full story, except that link gives an error message.  Now did the link expire or was it scrubbed?  I have a vague recall of Lee's Summit being mentioned before in regards to Baby Lisa.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: November 06, 2011, 12:52:14 PM »

53 minutes ago via web

Here's a tweet from "Ginny" to ABC..trying to sell herself & her "magic". Don't get me wrong, there are some credible psychics/dowsers out there. I just don't think she's one of the credible ones.

GinnyLucas GinetteMataciaLucas
@ABC Dowsers can find missing persons anywhere from a map even in Kansas City, MO, we've found over 20-ginette matacia lucas-think about it

21 Oct

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: November 06, 2011, 12:55:41 PM »

This http://www.jail.org/idar1670789/baby_lisa_apos_s_mother_apos_s_ex__sean_bradley__reportedly_charged_in_drive_by_shooting___examiner.htm says that Sean Bradley was charged in a drive-by shooting in Lee's Summit, MO a couple of years ago.  It provides this link http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/baby-lisa-s-mother-s-ex-sean-bradley-charged-drive-by-shooting to the full story, except that link gives an error message.  Now did the link expire or was it scrubbed?  I have a vague recall of Lee's Summit being mentioned before in regards to Baby Lisa.

I read the article a couple of weeks ago.....they chalked the shooting up to PTS from being in Iraq. He didn't even know Deb had had another baby daughter according to his mother. He hasn't talked to Deb or his son in 2 yrs.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: November 06, 2011, 01:12:29 PM »

I read the article a couple of weeks ago.....they chalked the shooting up to PTS from being in Iraq. He didn't even know Deb had had another baby daughter according to his mother. He hasn't talked to Deb or his son in 2 yrs.
Did you read this same article?  If you did, then it probably has been intentionally scrubbed. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.