March 29, 2024, 01:49:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #6 11/02/11 - 11/17/11  (Read 420077 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #920 on: November 16, 2011, 01:40:23 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16056219/new-plea-from-mom-of-brother-of-missing-kc-baby#.TsP_8lScSg4.twitter
New plea from mom of brother of missing KC baby
Posted: Nov 16, 2011 12:14 PM CST Updated: Nov 16, 2011 12:14 PM CST

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) - The mother of the half-brother of a missing Kansas City baby wants photos of her 8-year-old son removed from websites during the investigation.Rasleen Raim's attorney made the request in a written statement Wednesday. Her son is the half-brother of Lisa Irwin, who has been missing since Oct. 4. Attorney Dorothy L. Savory didn't elaborate on the request.
 ::snipping2::

Ms Raim, must be living in a Cave.  Good luck with that request, geez.  I would like a (bad hair day) photo of me, removed from the internet, too Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #921 on: November 16, 2011, 01:41:23 PM »

From the PI Blog-Ron Rugen:

http://kansascitypi.blogspot.com/2011/11/baby-lisa-case-more-information-more.html

November 16, 2011

The Baby Lisa Case: More Information, More Questions

The more information that comes out about the Lisa Irwin missing baby case, the more questions that come up.  And I mean on all sides of the argument.  There are a lot of questions I have this morning that I would like to have the answers to so this could all in some way make sense.

First, to set the record straight, ABC’s website (http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-family-moving-back-home/story?id=14955776#.TsPKq1ZqyCgb) is indicating that “a male witness who wished to remain anonymous told ‘GMA’ that the person who answered the phone was a drifter named Dane who was living in a house Wright reportedly shared with other people.”  That is inaccurate.

The video GMA, or Good Morning America, showed with that individual was taken from a news story that aired on Fox4 in Kansas City starting Sunday night.  After blogging last week about this source, I drove him to the Fox4 studios Sunday afternoon to speak with reporter Dave Dunn.  To be clear, the reason for the nondisclosure of the source’s name is that they do not wish the series of follow-up queries from reporters.  They do not desire the spotlight, but they do want to help.  The source told Dunn before we started the interview that he was only doing this once.  As we left the studios, Dave asked him how to reach him for anything he may want to follow up on.  The source pointed at me and told him, “You go through him. He knows how to reach me.”

Now, on to the questions that continue to surface.  As I mentioned, there are a lot of unanswered questions from several directions.  In asking, I am not at all being accusatory, I am saying there are holes that need to be filled in.

First, I have reached out to Megan Wright in hopes that she can clarify this for me.  Megan initially indicated that she did not know who was using her cell phone that night.  Then, she told me that her roommates told her it was Dane.  Setting the scene for that night, Megan told me she was downstairs where she slept clipping coupons with Dane’s girlfriend and an ex-boyfriend (not Jersey).  So, if there are two married couples and Dane in the house and one of the married couples have their own cell phone, it pretty much narrows down it had to be one of three other people.  However, there were a couple of young men from across the street and down the block that had visited briefly that night.  Them aside, if you want to know who is using your cell phone, it should not be hard to figure out. It is either the husband or wife of one of the married couples or Dane.

Megan cleared that up in a conversation we had this morning.  By the way, aside from Facebook queries, Megan tells me since my blog and discussion with her last week, the only formal questions she have answered have come from me or CNN’s Jim Spellman.

Rugen:  First, I think you said initially that you didn’t know who was using your phone that night?  Then you said roommates told you it was Dane?

Wright:  Right. Then, after talking to people in the house that were upstairs that night I was told that Dane had it all night.

Rugen:  When did you discover it was Dane?

Wright:  About a week into the investigation.

Rugen:  A week after Lisa was gone?

Wright:  Yes. Around then.

Rugen:  Okay, and why so long?

Wright:  No one said anything about it until then. I don't know why really.  Not for a lack of me asking.

Rugen:  And why did you check your call log that night? What prompted that?

Wright:  I was trying to see if I had missed any calls or messages, which happened a lot considering I left my phone unattended for so long so frequently.

Rugen:  Because you were clipping coupons and you left the phone upstairs to share?

Wright:  Yes. I was downstairs visiting with (Dane’s girlfriend), who I had just met, and (an ex-boyfriend (Not Jersey)), who was at the house to visit me. And we were listening to music, talking, getting to know each other and clipping coupons.

Rugen:  There were a couple of young men from across the street and down the block that were there too?

Wright:  He was there for just a brief time that night. He was helping his sister move furniture with their family. His friend popped in for a while then left I guess. He might have lingered upstairs, but from what he told me, he went home shortly after going upstairs.

Now, why was Megan’s number called?  It had to be from someone, obviously, who had her number.  We are told there was an 11:57pm call from Deborah Bradley’s phone to Megan’s phone that did not go through.  Who made the call? Regardless of who was using Megan’s phone, who was the call intended for?  Was someone trying to reach Dane, Megan, or Jersey, not knowing that he and Megan broke up a week earlier? Was the number programmed into Deborah’s phone or was it memorized by who ever made the call?

Keeping in mind at this point, Jersey had not been seen around the Wright household for the week preceding.  In the days following, I am told he only came around once, reportedly driving into the yard in a stolen minivan looking for Megan.  One of the roommates then reportedly chased him off.

On to that 11:57pm phone call from Bradley’s phone to Megan’s, it was not a random phone number, logic tells us that.  Whether it was “butt-dialed” or purposely dialed, who ever dialed it knew that phone number.  Why would someone be so stupid to take a baby, then call Megan Wright’s number knowing that they just implicated someone on the other end to a crime thus leaving evidence?

Going with the theory that someone abducted Lisa and made that phone call to Wright’s phone at 11:57pm, then there was an alleged eyewitness account by a couple living near the home between 12:15 and 12:30am, what was that person doing for the minimum of 18 minutes after using the cell phone considering the close proximity of the “eyewitness”?  Granted, the phone call did not have to be made from the Bradley home, but if you consider the eyewitness to be credible, you surely would not be going back and forth down the street during that time.

There was a news report last week that there were cell phone pings around 1/3 of a mile away.  That means it was a 2/3 mile radius from the ping.  If you go in one direction from the Bradley/Irwin home, the dumpster is within that radius.  In another direction, the creek that runs behind the house is within the range.  However, again, if the phone was in this person’s possession at 11:57pm, the dumpster fire did not occur for another couple of hours.

While we are on the cell phone, the pings dropped off sometime 3:22am or after.  So, between this time and 4am or earlier when Jeremy got home, someone attempted to access internet and voice mail from Bradley’s phone.   Why?  Whether you be Bradley or an abductor, depending on the version you believe, why?  What are you looking for on the internet? Why would anybody besides Bradley care about her voice mail?  Unless, you have her phone since around midnight and you have a missed call and you think the person on the other end was stupid enough to leave you, the abductor, a message.

What causes a cell phone to stop pinging?  Either you remove the battery or you submerge it water or you set afire.

Regarding the cadaver dogs, I am not going to pretend to be an expert.  But the cadaver dog “hit” is my stumbling block toward believing that there was not an accident in the home that night.  From those I speak with, that cadaver dog hit is valuable.  That is IF we are told truthfully that there was a hit.  Do we know this for sure? I mean no disrespect toward law enforcement but they are allowed to misdirect in order to further their investigation in a case.

I am told that when it is said that a cadaver dog has a xx% accuracy, that does not mean that when they do hit it is questionable.  That means that there is an xx% chance they may miss their hit if the handler does not guide them where the scent is.  In other words, if you are in a room and you are wearing perfume and have only been in one corner of the room, the dog would have to be taken to that location in the room where you were as opposed to not being led there.  But when the dog arrives, the hit occurs.

Exploring the possibility of an abduction, how would the potential abductor know that Jeremy would not be there that night and Deborah would be so out of it, they would go undetected?  Did an abductor wait for the lights to go out and then get in the house with Deborah passed out?  What would be their motive?  Would they have blamed Deborah for something that happened in their life that they sought revenge for?

On to another angle, we know Jersey has been looked at.  Both Megan Wright and her roommate told me last week that Jersey is the kind of guy who would try to turn a dime into a dollar.  But if you question whether someone took the baby to sell, how do you find a baby buyer?  You don’t go on Craig’s List to find someone who will buy a baby from you.

I ask these questions not to accuse anybody of anything.  Honestly, I do not know what happened and I can see several different possibilities.  However, there are a lot of questions like these that I would like the answers to, in a perfect world.

Posted by Ron Rugen, Licensed Private Investigator at 8:41 AM

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: November 16, 2011, 01:54:25 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16056219/new-plea-from-mom-of-brother-of-missing-kc-baby#.TsP_8lScSg4.twitter

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) - The mother of the half-brother of a missing Kansas City baby wants photos of her 8-year-old son removed from websites during the investigation.Rasleen Raim's attorney made the request in a written statement Wednesday. Her son is the half-brother of Lisa Irwin, who has been missing since Oct. 4. Attorney Dorothy L. Savory didn't elaborate on the request.

Ms Raim, must be living in a Cave.  Good luck with that request, geez.  I would like a (bad hair day) photo of me, removed from the internet, too Smile

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: November 16, 2011, 02:12:02 PM »

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) - The mother of the half-brother of a missing Kansas City baby wants photos of her 8-year-old son removed from websites during the investigation.

Rasleen Raim's attorney made the request in a written statement Wednesday. Her son is the half-brother of Lisa Irwin, who has been missing since Oct. 4. Attorney Dorothy L. Savory didn't elaborate on the request.
IMO, Rasleen does not come across as caring concerned mother either in her tone of voice or the words she says.  I hope Rasleen  and her family truly want him and aren't looking at Blake as a cash cow. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: November 16, 2011, 02:12:29 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/baby-lisa-lawyers-spar-over-custody-battle-for-missing-baby-s-older-half-brother
Baby Lisa lawyers spar over custody battle for missing baby's older half brother
Posted: 12:07 PM
Last Updated: 48 minutes ago
    By: Russ Ptacek By: Russ Ptacek

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - New York attorney Joe Tacopina said the mother of Baby Lisa's half brother abandoned the boy and called her attorney's custody claims "outrageous" and "fictional."

"The application is outrageous and will be vigorously challenged by the Irwin family," Tacopina wrote.

Monday, the attorney representing Raseleen Raim issued a statement saying the mother is "concerned about her baby’s safety, comfort and peace of mind."

"That statement is comprised of very touching words written by a lawyer but are fictional when it comes to this woman and the 8 year old boy she abandoned," Tacopina wrote.   Mrs. Raim hasn't seen her son , who she claims to care so much about, for six years, despite a court order allowing visits.

"Further expressing her concern for her son, she hasn't paid court ordered child support to help Blake," Tacopina wrote. "Of course those facts were absent from the lawyer's statement."

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/baby-lisa-lawyers-spar-over-custody-battle-for-missing-baby-s-older-half-brother#ixzz1dtfsfm6b

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: November 16, 2011, 02:28:33 PM »

Cartfly, thanks for bringing that blog over. I agree with everything in it, which is stuff I've been saying all along - he says it better.

I wonder if whomever called Megan's phone did so as to implicate her or a friend of hers...or...maybe whomever called that number tried to call one of the other people that live in that house but couldn;t get hold of them bc their phones were off - so they called Megan's? Longshot... Reaching...

Something I find odd is that Megan said she was visiting with Dane's gf. What whu huh? She felt sorry for Dane so offered him a place to stay for a bit, til he got an apartment or something, but what's this about his gf that Megan said she just met? What's this girlfriend's name? Is she mia like Dane is now?

The guys from across the street that stopped in, said they were helping family move? Who are they? Should I do a neighbor search? I feel like I should leave it alone BUT if they're one of the people that said Dane had Megan's cell phone, then why in the world would they wait a week to say something...especially considering they were mum on it in the beginning?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: November 16, 2011, 02:30:16 PM »

Monkey Devil!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: November 16, 2011, 02:32:53 PM »

What is Rasleen's correct and full name? Is it Rasleen Raim? Is that all? No middle name or initial? What about Raim? Could it be a variation of Rhaym?

Gotta run to get my munchkin but bb in a few...
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #928 on: November 16, 2011, 02:34:29 PM »

JMO......
Why would these people want to return to their home
where the cadaver dog hit on the rug in the master bedroom ?

Call me nuts, or whatever, but in my gut
I feel that is where Lisa probably left this world.

Are these 2 morons moving back to try to look like they did nothing ?
IF indeed Lisa lost her life in that home, then I hope her soul remained until
there is some resolution to this mess, and that she cries and haunts these 2
without mercy !

Children do not just disappear into thin air.
AND........I do not recall the maternal or paternal Grandparents
making a plea for Lisa. Have they ??????
IF I were Lisa's Grandma, I would not stop pleading for her return, and
searching for her. I would need to be heavily medicated. Something does not add up with these peeps, and it is serious !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: November 16, 2011, 02:42:31 PM »

JMO......

without mercy !

searching for her. I would need to be heavily medicated. Something does not add up with these peeps, and it is serious !
I am with you LEP...and would for sure be medicated.I would be out of my mind.

~ Peter Frampton
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #930 on: November 16, 2011, 02:49:14 PM »

JMO......

without mercy !

I am with you LEP...and would for sure be medicated.I would be out of my mind.
I needed meds when my dog died. Good Lord, this is a baby ! Lisa's Mom cried some, but
not as hard as a "normal" person would. She acts like Casey Anthony in many ways, just not as thin, & does not try to "utilize" BIG words. LOL

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: November 16, 2011, 02:53:18 PM »

About the hit at the foot of the bed...

... police needed a broad search of the home to find evidence that was not being available with regular volunteered searches.

So, I bet you that they walked them dogs 100 times in that bedroom, until finally one of them balked. Poor dog may have wanted to go home, but it was the "hit" they needed.

All legal...

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: November 16, 2011, 03:01:51 PM »

Interesting thoughts by Ron IMO.  More of my random thoughts on stranger abduction.

I have thought they should have gotten a search warrant for the neighborhood house Jersey was working at, assuming residence at; the sprinkler house.  If these residents were not home Jersey or whoever knows Jersey could have had free run of the place.  A place to park a baby, access to accelorant for dumpster fire, kept cellphones in the ping radius and it fits with local sightings for what I believe was a disposal of evidence and than later a disposal of Baby Lisa.  A recent shaved/short hair cut, access to garden gloves, easy radius for watching the drinking show, non attention to the children that night and the comings/goings of the rest of the neighborhood.

This fits my theory that Jersey and a friend stole the Irwins GPS in august and spent time at the Irwin home; hence the ciggie butts.  One cased the home; saw Lisa and a plan was set in motion.

Maybe not Jersey but for a trade or money/drugs for someone else as some others think.  Someone who unfortunatly wants a baby girl.  I wonder if Jersey had any male friends that were seen with him around that neighborhood.  My understanding on the initial sightings from neighbors of random strangers is that there was Jersey and another character.  The other being the bike rider carrying the gallon bottle of booze. 

The cell phone call at 11:57 to MW's phone was for Jersey not Dane or MW, JMO.  Maybe a request to have Jersey call that number back hence making the VM attempts to check for a response.  Attempts for internet searches for infomation on disposal of evidence. 

UUUUGGGHHH.  I hate that my mind goes here but I truely have nothing for the parents at this point.  LE searched that house 4th thru the 10th, they appeared to search it top to bottom, they searched all around it and I seriously think they have nothing or next to nothing to pin this on the parents or they would have done so.  The fact that they are still looking at so many others tells me they are not sure JMO.

It's interesting to see who has been questioned and is not speaking to the media or LE for that matter.

JMO - I have always questioned one dog...one dog can be wrong and I really believe LE used that as a reason for the more indepth search warrant.  They had dogs in and out of the that house in the first days and it was stated somewhere that no scent of Lisa could be found leaving that house.  So tell me how suddenly one dog hits?? 

Those cell calls and pings are not questionable whereas the dog is IMO.

TU for the updates and giving me space to ramble.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: November 16, 2011, 03:14:08 PM »

I can't comment much on the custody battle between Jeremy and the mother of his older child because I don't know what went on back when the court decided custody.

I heard mention of his being "relentless", and she facing "deportation", and she having a nervous breakdown of some sort, and he getting full custody by default... nothing official.

What I DO know is that growing in the current household, with a mother who sees nothing wrong with drinking to the point of passing out, or getting together with the neighborhood druggies for hours on end without checking on the welfare of her children, is not a good thing for a child.

That, coupled with being brought back to live where his sister was "stolen" may cause him more harm than good.

We may find out why he was given full custody, soon.

Whatever the reason may be, I have grown to learn that sometimes court cases are won by whoever can afford the better lawyer.

Whatever the outcome of the custody dispute, I hope the better parent wins.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: November 16, 2011, 03:17:33 PM »

... police needed a broad search of the home to find evidence that was not being available with regular volunteered searches.

So, I bet you that they walked them dogs 100 times in that bedroom, until finally one of them balked. Poor dog may have wanted to go home, but it was the "hit" they needed.

All legal...

Yes indeedy you are correct my dear, all perfectly legal. It's how I believe they obtained that search warrant for a more thorough investigating...however, you are not allowed to "lie" in a request for search & seizure. The reason I don;t think Lisa died in that house is bc if that were a true case, then more than 1 dog would have hit in more than one spot, sonsidering somebody would have to move her & these aren't professionals here. The other thing that I'm hinky about is the fact that investigators didn't take carpet samples from where that dog allerted. So what's up with that?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: November 16, 2011, 03:18:49 PM »

All legal...

ITA.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: November 16, 2011, 03:22:55 PM »

I can't comment much on the custody battle between Jeremy and the mother of his older child because I don't know what went on back when the court decided custody.

I heard mention of his being "relentless", and she facing "deportation", and she having a nervous breakdown of some sort, and he getting full custody by default... nothing official.

What I DO know is that growing in the current household, with a mother who sees nothing wrong with drinking to the point of passing out, or getting together with the neighborhood druggies for hours on end without checking on the welfare of her children, is not a good thing for a child.

That, coupled with being brought back to live where his sister was "stolen" may cause him more harm than good.

Whatever the reason may be, I have grown to learn that sometimes court cases are won by whoever can afford the better lawyer.

Itaryl Moose, you've given me reason to pause. Thank you. This is true, so true. I'm uneasy, though, with the fact that Rasleen hasn't bothered to visit her son in years. There's no excuse for that.

Do you or anyone else know if Debbie drinking on the porch was an everyday thing or was this a rare occasion? I don;t think anybody is perfect, and I know several people in stellar positions that drink in excess only bc they need to let loose once in awhile. They're still very good parents. Debbie drinking as much as she did with kids running around plus a sick baby infuriates me, but again I know cops that have done worse.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: November 16, 2011, 03:24:12 PM »

I'm tired of my typos. I apologize for infinity X infinity!
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: November 16, 2011, 04:26:20 PM »

Itaryl Moose, you've given me reason to pause. Thank you. This is true, so true. I'm uneasy, though, with the fact that Rasleen hasn't bothered to visit her son in years. There's no excuse for that.

Do you or anyone else know if Debbie drinking on the porch was an everyday thing or was this a rare occasion? I don;t think anybody is perfect, and I know several people in stellar positions that drink in excess only bc they need to let loose once in awhile. They're still very good parents. Debbie drinking as much as she did with kids running around plus a sick baby infuriates me, but again I know cops that have done worse.

You can run the red light 100 times and nothing happens, until the day something does happen. Does that then make running the red light wrong?

We have had posts here of family members (mainly her uncle) discussing Deborah's problem with alcohol, and that alcohol is a family problem.

When Deborah discussed the drinking, she saw nothing wrong with having "adult time" while her kids were still awake, she may have started the drinking early on.

Buying wine while the phone bill is unpaid and the husband worrying about the lights because of the electric bill are signs that wine is a priority.

One of the signs of alcoholism is "blacking out."

I am not an expert on this, and I'm basing my opinion on stuff I've learned over the years, so I may be wrong.

But, to me, all THAT spells alcohol addiction.

The one sign that says there is a problem is... drinking on a Monday night.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: November 16, 2011, 04:55:01 PM »

Again Itaryl Moosee hit the nail on the head with DB, IMO.  We might not like it but It's not illegal what she did/does.

Now drunk or not...could she DB have done this in the timeline given of the last internet search recorded at 3:22am and been back in bed by 4am JI arrival with no easy evidence found yet for a charge?

No ties to MW, Jersey or Dane found yet?  Misdial?  Too drunk to retrieve her own VM's?

It's way more complicated for me to put her in the perp position with what we have.  JMO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.