March 28, 2024, 06:31:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Krishonda "Shonda" Townsend 19, Mineral Wells TX (Remains found)  (Read 19578 times)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2012, 03:23:22 AM »

This is interesting and IMO looks as though Shonda knew her killer and everything else was staged. There also over 1800 comments that I haven't waded through yet:

Krishonda Leanne Townsend: A Victim of Intimate Partner Violence ?

What does an abandon 1997 Toyota, a karate school, social networks and specific friendships have to do with the disappearance of Krishonda Townsend, age 19 who vanished from Mineral Wells, Texas on July 4, 2010?

Is her case a random abduction? Or a carefully planned out intimate partner homicide?

An intimate relationship is a particularly close interpersonal relationship, and the term is sometimes used euphemistically for a sexual relationship. The characteristics of an intimate relationship include an enduring behavioral interdependence, repeated interactions, emotional attachment and need fulfillment. Intimate relationships include friendships, dating relationships, and marital relationships and there are individual differences in both the quality and quantity of these relationships.

In my opinion, after reviewing new information on Krishonda’s case, one or more individuals who knew her are also involved with her being taken 4th of July night staged to look like an abduction.

On January 12, 2011, Monica Caison, founder of the Cue Center for missing persons, featured Krishonda Townsend’s case on www.therothshow.com. The following day on the "Susan Murphy Milano show Time’s UP" on last half hour of the broadcast, the case was again featured HERE. The date of the broadcast was the 13th of January.

I strongly suggest those with knowledge listen to the entire final half hour, we do everything but say the full names of those involved. Even if you have knowledge of the crime, you can be charged with obstruction of justice for not coming forward.

I am hoping that those “with information” will listen to both shows and step forward by placing an anonymous phone call to either the Cue Center or law enforcement the number listed below. Until her body is recovered and or an arrest is made, coverage will continue on this case.

I would like to send a special message, more like a code, for those in the know on this case-is this really worth free karate lessons? And please take note of the tag words associated with this post.
 ::snipping2::

http://murphymilanojournal.blogspot.com/2011/01/krishonda-leanne-townsend-victim-of.html

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2012, 07:28:02 PM »

http://www.khou.com/news/texas-news/North-Texas-community-mourns-young-mom-whose-death-remains-a-mystery-136908248.html
North Texas community mourns young mom whose death remains a mystery
by Debbie Denmon / WFAA
January 8, 2012

Slide show with 9 photos & video at link.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.