March 28, 2024, 06:31:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bankrupting America - Who said it first?  (Read 917 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: October 30, 2011, 06:35:03 PM »

Who campaigned on making utility rates skyrocket?

Bankrupting coal, oil, and other utilities?

Why is it that working people take home less and less? 

Welfare and entitlement rolls go up and up?   

Folks that have worked all their life get less and less and struggle to survive?

Those that have worked little, never worked and have potential seem to get the lions share of spending?  More and more for those that may never have worked a day in their lives?

Why is it that some politicians think working folks don't deserve to keep any money they earn?

None of the tax increases, those 'millionaire' taxes on working people, will likely NOT decrease the wealthy of the top 1%?

No matter how much more they take from the 99%, and Obama millionaires, there is likely NO decrease in the gap between rich and poor?

Politicians seem to stay up late thinking of new ways to extract money from Main Street?

Laws on the books may subsidize immoral bailouts over and over?  Lawmakers seem to favor special interests, derivatives gamblers, and foreigners over Main Street citizens?

Why does it seem that 'our' financial system bails out every foreign bank, foreign company, big global business, but doesn't know the little people that have to pay for all that money printing?

Why is it that the little failing people, those losing their homes, are published in the paper?  Anyone bailing them out? 

Why is it that the bailouts, pass-throughs, Federal Reserve customers remain anonymous? 

Who profits at all those foreign banks?  Might we have account holder names?  Are they paying taxes in any nation?

Why do the favors and money train seem to be a special treat for the non-working class, and the losses and inflation from all the new money are socialized among the masses?

Could we have lists of names printed in the paper of all those failures? 

It seems that one group is stigmatized, the other glorified and stuffed with cash.  It seems like one party campaigned on destruction...

There are people who build great nations, and people who destroy them. 

Do we have a builder in the White House?  I don't think so.

Just my humble opinions.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.