May 28, 2024, 04:51:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #502 7/26 - 7/28/2006  (Read 155873 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #560 on: July 27, 2006, 04:25:50 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
I never realize that Adam disappeared on my birthday  Crying or Very sad but I did know that the Atlanta olympic bombing was on my birthday.

I'm going to take heart that having this signed today motivates me to remain committed to this cause of missing and abducted children.

Don't feel too bad,  both my hubby and sister's birthday is 9/11.....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: July 27, 2006, 04:29:33 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
I never realize that Adam disappeared on my birthday  Crying or Very sad but I did know that the Atlanta olympic bombing was on my birthday.

I'm going to take heart that having this signed today motivates me to remain committed to this cause of missing and abducted children.

Don't feel too bad,  both my hubby and sister's birthday is 9/11.....

That S**KS!

Poor Babies Sad

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: July 27, 2006, 04:30:12 PM »

Dihannah,

That is a thought that never occurred to me and so very sad for your hubby and sister, you know San shared a link with me recently at AON for the 9/11 victims that is truly special and ongoing. I hope she will post it sometime.

What is the world coming to? I haven't even watched the conflict reports for Israel and Lebanon yet today.

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: July 27, 2006, 04:33:33 PM »

FM-

I loved the potatoes reminder this morning, you really made me chuckle, I'd forgotten about it  Laughing

I want photos of your new kitty babies, one of you in the skinny pants might be nice motivation for the rest of us too  Wink

Off to plan dinner, we're ordering in gourmet pizza and this chocolate mousse cake with raspberry sauce   Very Happy no skinny pants for us tonight!  Laughing

Hugs to all, thank you again for such a special day and thank you Dihannah for the latest on the good news from Washington! Hopefully Destiny will not have been lost in vain as well.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: July 27, 2006, 04:38:03 PM »

Dihannah,

That is a thought that never occurred to me and so very sad for your hubby and sister, you know San shared a link with me recently at AON for the 9/11 victims that is truly special and ongoing. I hope she will post it sometime.

What is the world coming to? I haven't even watched the conflict reports for Israel and Lebanon yet today.

It was most definately a sad day, not much celebrating that day,  but at least they were both adults and were not kids or relatives of those who lost their lives.  I always try to remember, on a bad day, how there is always somebody worse off than I am.  

Don't bother watching the news today!  It's your Birthday!  It's supposed to be a HAPPY day!   Very Happy

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: July 27, 2006, 04:39:43 PM »

Dihannah,

It was most definately a sad day, not much celebrating that day,  but at least they were both adults and were not kids or relatives of those who lost their lives.  I always try to remember, on a bad day, how there is always somebody worse off than I am.  
Don't bother watching the news today!  It's your Birthday!  It's supposed to be a HAPPY day!   Very Happy

I just re-read that and it didn't sound right.  It sounded kinda mean.  I hope ya'll know what I mean!  Embarassed

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: July 27, 2006, 04:40:21 PM »

None:  Have a wonderful supper and celebration on your special day.

Again - Happy Birthday!!!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: July 27, 2006, 04:40:49 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
What an adorable avatar ldstlou!!

I have been reading the document put together by those at BFN - man I am just getting madder and madder.  I have known all these things about the cover-up, non-investigation etc. but to see it all in one place, time after time after time.  It burns me up!!!

Thanks Sweetie, reminds me of my little boy!! And BIG thanks to Klaas for getting it to work!!

My stomach is churning over the death of the 5 year old girl AND Jennifer

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: July 27, 2006, 04:41:36 PM »

mmmmmm   yummy!   Enjoy the rest of your day!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: July 27, 2006, 04:42:16 PM »

I always try to remember, on a bad day, how there is always somebody worse off than I am.

I knew exactly what you meant!! Count your blessings!! Alot of people have it a lot worse!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: July 27, 2006, 04:43:25 PM »

FM-

I loved the potatoes reminder this morning, you really made me chuckle, I'd forgotten about it  Laughing

I want photos of your new kitty babies, one of you in the skinny pants might be nice motivation for the rest of us too  Wink

Off to plan dinner, we're ordering in gourmet pizza and this chocolate mousse cake with raspberry sauce   Very Happy no skinny pants for us tonight!  Laughing

Hugs to all, thank you again for such a special day and thank you Dihannah for the latest on the good news from Washington! Hopefully Destiny will not have been lost in vain as well.

OOHH!! Eat big pieces for me!! I am on the protein diet...LUST for a big piece of pizza!!!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: July 27, 2006, 04:43:37 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
I always try to remember, on a bad day, how there is always somebody worse off than I am.

I knew exactly what you meant!! Count your blessings!! Alot of people have it a lot worse!!

Thank, you worded it better than I!  Smile

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: July 27, 2006, 04:44:22 PM »

Thank, you worded it better than I!  Smile

You an I  2 peas in a pod!! haha I gotcha covered!!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: July 27, 2006, 04:44:59 PM »

Finishing up the rehab L?  or still procratinating like I do everything.  I blame it on SM,  It's hard to drag yourself away!  Very Happy

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: July 27, 2006, 04:46:51 PM »

Looks like were the only ones here now.

Thanks for having my back!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: July 27, 2006, 04:47:26 PM »

Finishing up the rehab L?  or still procratinating like I do everything.  I blame it on SM,  It's hard to drag yourself away!  Very Happy

Went over all excited electricity back on...went in basement and saw it flooded..JUST PUT IN NEW SEWER!! so had to come back home to call sewer guy...trying NOT to get depressed...but one thing after another going wrong over there!! Going back at 5:30 to meet sewer guy and paint some more.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: July 27, 2006, 04:47:55 PM »

Well, it's time to go home from work now.  I will probably be back on later this evening.  So everybody have a nice afternoon and be safe.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: July 27, 2006, 04:48:33 PM »

Looks like were the only ones here now.

Thanks for having my back!

anytime!! Did you see I posted footprints in Nones prayer section BEFORE I saw your post about it.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: July 27, 2006, 04:49:15 PM »

Well, it's time to go home from work now.  I will probably be back on later this evening.  So everybody have a nice afternoon and be safe.

You too...gonna grab a bite and head back over to mt new disaster!!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: July 27, 2006, 04:49:18 PM »

Went over all excited electricity back on...went in basement and saw it flooded..JUST PUT IN NEW SEWER!! so had to come back home to call sewer guy...trying NOT to get depressed...but one thing after another going wrong over there!! Going back at 5:30 to meet sewer guy and paint some more.

Oh no!  That sucks!  I hope things get better!   Don't let it get ya down.  Just like we were saying........  Smile  See ya later and good luck!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.