April 26, 2024, 06:58:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #7 11/17/11 -  (Read 347400 times)
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: November 20, 2011, 06:15:02 PM »

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/252758/20111120/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-tough-month-kansas.htm
Missing Baby Lisa Irwin: Tough Month for Kansas City Police Chief
By Drishya Nair | November 20, 2011 7:12 AM EST

Investigations into the disappearance of 11-month-old Lisa Irwin are entering their 46th day, and there still has not been any useful information about either the child or her location since she went missing from her home in Kansas City, Mo.
According to FBI data as of 2010, Kansas City is the ninth most dangerous city in the United States in terms of crime rates. Along the same line, U.S. News & World Report lists the city's crime risk index as being more than three times higher than the national average.
 ::snipping2::

That's not encouraging for a return of Lisa.  My gut tells me this will be an unsolved case, with no arrests.  I hope I'm wrong.   Praying for Lisa.
This FBI data is slightly misleading.  KCMO is probably 9th, but it is mostly certain areas and gang/drug related.  The average person is not going to be in those areas at those times.  The metropolitan area, on a whole, is quite safe.  I waver back and forth on if there will be an arrest.  Currently I am sitting at maybe and seriously considering advocating light torture to force DB to speak.  And I am only half kidding.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: November 20, 2011, 09:27:25 PM »

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/252751/20111120/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-case-similar-precious.htm

Missing Baby Lisa Irwin: Is Case Similar to Precious Doe?

By Ankita Mehta | November 20, 2011 6:16 AM EST

Investigators have followed thousands of leads, over the past six weeks, in their search for Lisa Irwin. However, according to a recently retired Kansas City police officer, the chances of 10-month-old Lisa Irwin surviving are slim. Dave Bernard, the officer in question, has handled several major homicide-related cases.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: November 21, 2011, 06:01:51 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/baby-lisa-s-disappearance-tightening-the-timeline
Baby Lisa’s disappearance: Tightening the timeline
Isabelle Zehnder, Missing Persons Examiner November 20, 2011

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/teen-didn-t-say-jersey-was-paid-for-baby-lisa-legal-team-fumbles-for-words
Teen didn't say ‘Jersey’ was paid for Baby Lisa, legal team fumbles for words
Isabelle Zehnder, Missing Persons Examiner November 20, 2011

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: November 21, 2011, 07:18:10 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/11/disgust-baby-lisa-propaganda-exposed.html
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Disgust: Baby Lisa Propaganda Exposed!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: November 21, 2011, 08:43:21 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/11/disgust-baby-lisa-propaganda-exposed.html
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Disgust: Baby Lisa Propaganda Exposed!

Comments from the above article:

Kit Kat said...
Dispicable as they are, the false words & stories are still getting out there to the public which could potentially taint an intelligent jury or strike a prospective juror for "knowing too much about the case". Wish LE around the world would learn from the CA debacle coz the State of Florida was stuck with the 12 worst jurors that were from THE bottom of the juror pool barrel and look at that outcome. Could almost understand the OJ outcome since he was a famous athlete/movie star and then throw in the race card (oh & the murder victims were only an ex wife and waiter friend). CA was a big fat nothing other than a knocked up high school drop out lazy sponge that stole from her parents. She got off murdering her 2 year old baby Caylee by suffocating her with duc-tape (who she never reported missing for 31 days) & left in her car trunk for days festering in the hot Florida summer sun, than when the decomposition smell got so bad this "good mother" triple bagged Caylee and threw her "vessel" ( as her loving grandmother referred her) away in a bug & critter infested swamp. CA acquittal is largely in part to her unethical defense lawyer, media hype, an overly biased judge who was in fear of an overturned verdict, family members that lied with ease on the stand to further impress the world that CAYLEE meant nothing to them other than some cute pet they could dress up, and 12 ignorant jurors that were more concerned with dessert selection and their vacation plans.
So beware, Propaganda does work in some cases but only if the public and the Judicial System allows it to.
Sun Nov 20, 09:24:00 PM EST
 Anonymous said...
KIt Kat,

Perfectly stated and my sentiments exactly!!!

I would like to add we need to change the law. Parents who do not cooperate with an investigation into "missing" children cases should NEVER be making $$$$$ off such a case. Evil parents, like Casey, Deborah, and others lack conscience. They have no frantic worries for their babies. Instead in their twisted sick minds why not profit financially while covering up a crime!

We certainly know any parent whose child were truly missing would be sick with worry and doing everything in their power to find their child. These two (Deborah and partner) are doing NO such thing. jmho
Sun Nov 20, 10:01:00 PM EST

Amen, sister!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #125 on: November 21, 2011, 09:21:41 AM »

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/252751/20111120/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-case-similar-precious.htm

Investigators have followed thousands of leads, over the past six weeks, in their search for Lisa Irwin. However, according to a recently retired Kansas City police officer, the chances of 10-month-old Lisa Irwin surviving are slim. Dave Bernard, the officer in question, has handled several major homicide-related cases.

so db and ji have been officially named suspects? sorry, I've been out of the loop.

I remember you, Caylee.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: November 21, 2011, 10:07:18 AM »

so db and ji have been officially named suspects? sorry, I've been out of the loop.
No, not officially.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: November 21, 2011, 01:26:58 PM »

http://kansascitypi.blogspot.com/2011_11_01_archive.html
Monday, November 21, 2011
The Lisa Irwin Case: Mom's Phone Appears to Be the Key

Whether it be the 50 second cell phone call that was reportedly attempted from Deborah Bradley's phone or the alleged attempts to access her voice mail and/or internet some three hours later, it would appear her phone holds the key to many answers in the case of her missing baby, Lisa Irwin.

There are so many unanswered questions in this case and twists and turns, those of us who are watching it closely think about it all the time.  I was watching my Mizzou Tigers play football Saturday afternoon, trying to relax, and I was still sorting out some of the Baby Lisa information in my head.  I could not relax.

The number of people who may have used Deborah Bradley's phone that fateful night are far greater than the number of people who that 11:57 p.m. phone call could have been intended for.  So, rather than try to figure out who was using the phone, it seems more logical to work backwards from who may have been intended to receive the call.

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: November 21, 2011, 01:50:51 PM »

http://kansascitypi.blogspot.com/2011_11_01_archive.html
Monday, November 21, 2011
The Lisa Irwin Case: Mom's Phone Appears to Be the Key

Whether it be the 50 second cell phone call that was reportedly attempted from Deborah Bradley's phone or the alleged attempts to access her voice mail and/or internet some three hours later, it would appear her phone holds the key to many answers in the case of her missing baby, Lisa Irwin.

There are so many unanswered questions in this case and twists and turns, those of us who are watching it closely think about it all the time.  I was watching my Mizzou Tigers play football Saturday afternoon, trying to relax, and I was still sorting out some of the Baby Lisa information in my head.  I could not relax.

The number of people who may have used Deborah Bradley's phone that fateful night are far greater than the number of people who that 11:57 p.m. phone call could have been intended for.  So, rather than try to figure out who was using the phone, it seems more logical to work backwards from who may have been intended to receive the call.
Logical, yes, except for the fact that no one will admit to anything.  Not MW and not Dane, or anyone else in that household.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: November 21, 2011, 02:22:54 PM »

Another thing that bugs the hell out of me.
IF all 3 cell phones didn't work, where would you put them?
I have 2 that don't work and they are in a drawer.  New one that does which I keep in my pocket.

The reason that they were on the kitchen counter, according to what I have read, was because they were charging.  My response to that is:

1.  Of course, because everyone knows that a phone that isn't working needs to be left on in case the good fairy should happen by and pay the phone bill.  And the chargers need to use up more electricity which JI was already stressed out about.

2.  Most wall sockets only have two receptacles which would make it impossible to charge all three cell phones at the same time in the same place. 

3.  If the only phone that I had was a cell phone, it would be by my bed when I went to sleep at night.  At least then I could dial 9-1-1 on my non-working phone or use it as a flashlight. 

4.  The BS in this cases is reaching hip-wader height and rising.  Nothing makes any sense, but JI/DB and their lawyers keep on throwing it out like it is the Golden Tablets. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: November 21, 2011, 03:25:11 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/21/mobile-forensic-examiner-discusses-what-cell-phone-calls-may-reveal-in-case-of-lisa-irwin/
2:51 pm ET November 21, 2011
Mobile Forensic Examiner Discusses What Cell Phone Calls May Reveal in Case of Lisa Irwin
by America Live Posted in: Baby Lisa, Deborah Bradley, Deborah Irwin, Lisa Irwin, Megan Wright   
Video at link.

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: November 21, 2011, 03:53:00 PM »

I have 2 that don't work and they are in a drawer.  New one that does which I keep in my pocket.

The reason that they were on the kitchen counter, according to what I have read, was because they were charging.  My response to that is:

1.  Of course, because everyone knows that a phone that isn't working needs to be left on in case the good fairy should happen by and pay the phone bill.  And the chargers need to use up more electricity which JI was already stressed out about.

2.  Most wall sockets only have two receptacles which would make it impossible to charge all three cell phones at the same time in the same place. 

3.  If the only phone that I had was a cell phone, it would be by my bed when I went to sleep at night.  At least then I could dial 9-1-1 on my non-working phone or use it as a flashlight. 

4.  The BS in this cases is reaching hip-wader height and rising.  Nothing makes any sense, but JI/DB and their lawyers keep on throwing it out like it is the Golden Tablets. 

All 3 were charging....give me a brake.....
Not buying it.....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: November 21, 2011, 03:58:06 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/21/mobile-forensic-examiner-discusses-what-cell-phone-calls-may-reveal-in-case-of-lisa-irwin/
Mobile Forensic Examiner Discusses What Cell Phone Calls May Reveal in Case of Lisa Irwin
by America Live Posted in: Baby Lisa, Deborah Bradley, Deborah Irwin, Lisa Irwin, Megan Wright   
Video at link.

The internet inquiries were not discussed in this video.  Would there also be a message that it couldn't be connected or did they go through?  TIA

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: November 21, 2011, 03:59:14 PM »

Video at link.

Tks Trim....
I still don't get it.
deb pays what 10.00 for wine and how much are cigs, 4-5 dollars a pack? And she can't buy a 20.00 phone card?
We can all see what deb's priorities are.   

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: November 21, 2011, 04:03:28 PM »

Not buying it.....
Could there have been a charger used that can charge multiple items at the same time?

http://callpod.com/products/chargepod          http://www.geeksugar.com/6-Way-Charging-Chargepod-260439

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: November 21, 2011, 04:06:30 PM »

Do we know yet if the boys are back in the Bradley/Irwin home?  If they are, LE has nothing, yet on them. If they aren't, could mean that LE will be charging DB with something, like child neglect.  Maybe?

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: November 21, 2011, 05:01:28 PM »

Mostly just curious about this, I have both my phone and my computer air card through veriizon. I can send a text with my computer. It gets billed to the computer number but it all goes on the same bill.
Another thing is there are many sites that say using their system someone can send fake numbers to the recievers caller ID.
What I'm getting at is that even with no working phone I think I can send a text with the computer and make it look like my dead phone .
Probably nothing ,like I said ,just curious.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: November 21, 2011, 06:24:28 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: November 21, 2011, 06:26:24 PM »

Not buying it.....
Could there have been a charger used that can charge multiple items at the same time?

http://callpod.com/products/chargepod          http://www.geeksugar.com/6-Way-Charging-Chargepod-260439

Didn't the father say he gave her one of his phones, so I would think if that is true, DB nor Jeremy would have gone out and bought a special charger considering their money crunch. Or maybe they did, just thinking outloud here.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: November 21, 2011, 06:32:47 PM »

Not buying it.....

Didn't the father say he gave her one of his phones, so I would think if that is true, DB nor Jeremy would have gone out and bought a special charger considering their money crunch. Or maybe they did, just thinking outloud here.

idk, they had 2 phones originally, it's possible they already had a multiple unit charger.  I'm just trying to make sense out of something that makes no sense.  *sigh*

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.