March 28, 2024, 07:14:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #7 11/17/11 -  (Read 344225 times)
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: December 03, 2011, 09:59:26 PM »

I did run across this that was posted in #5:

Missing Persons - High Profile / Missing Persons - High Profile - Archives / Re: Lisa Irwin #5 10/21/11 -
on: October 30, 2011, 04:06:47 PM
Started by Nut44x4, Message by StarMonkey
Relevance: 51.9%
Found a pic of Tony Netz. I'm positive this is the right one. When doing an image search this pic cones up and then takes me to his Facebook which his avi has changed but was this pic before

http://picasaweb.google.com/m/viewer#albumlist/109430035977883224323

He was not the one at store w Debbie it was phillip. Tony seems to be an outcast of the family. He also shared the same home # as Cindy lerette .

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #321 on: December 04, 2011, 01:37:10 AM »

Missing Persons - High Profile / Missing Persons - High Profile - Archives / Re: Lisa Irwin #5 10/21/11 -
Found a pic of Tony Netz. I'm positive this is the right one. When doing an image search this pic cones up and then takes me to his Facebook which his avi has changed but was this pic before

He was not the one at store w Debbie it was phillip. Tony seems to be an outcast of the family. He also shared the same home # as Cindy lerette .
Thanks Labuske~ YOU ROCK an angelic monkey You are quite the sleuth!! I couldn't find squat on him. On that Justice for Lisa FB site there is some speculation he set up this facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Think-About-It/273152616030438

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: December 04, 2011, 08:28:00 AM »

Thanks Labuske~ YOU ROCK an angelic monkey You are quite the sleuth!! I couldn't find squat on him. On that Justice for Lisa FB site there is some speculation he set up this facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Think-About-It/273152616030438

Thanks cartfly!  I haven't seen this FB page.  Hmmm...I remember seeing the post "think about it."  I didn't know what it meant, I guess now I do.  I am going to go read it now.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #323 on: December 04, 2011, 11:19:30 AM »

Little Lisa should be going to the mall to see the Christmas lights and have her picture taken with Santa.  I'd be insane if she were mine.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #324 on: December 04, 2011, 02:18:59 PM »

Little Lisa should be going to the mall to see the Christmas lights and have her picture taken with Santa.  I'd be insane if she were mine.
You are so right. It is so heart breaking knowing that baby Lisa is not out enjoying her first Christmas.  an angelic monkey
An innocent parent would be out there pleading in front of any camera regardless of the media and public scrutiny. Why care what anyone thinks of you? Why are you more worried about yourself than your own precious daughter Deb? This speaks volumes to me.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: December 04, 2011, 10:07:22 PM »

You are so right. It is so heart breaking knowing that baby Lisa is not out enjoying her first Christmas.  an angelic monkey
An innocent parent would be out there pleading in front of any camera regardless of the media and public scrutiny. Why care what anyone thinks of you? Why are you more worried about yourself than your own precious daughter Deb? This speaks volumes to me.

I agree with you Cartfly! Doesn't seem Deborah ever fought to find Lisa!
It's truly a shame she never lifted a finger to find her own daughter ..

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #326 on: December 04, 2011, 10:19:25 PM »

I am sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that these "Mothers ??" who are a part of their child's demise, or who actually do the horrid act,
do NOT search. They wear the T Shirt with the missing child's face, but they do not search.

I rem. Casey Anthony, as well as Billie JUST sitting on the sofa watching tv, and probably thinking of more creative ways to gain attention to their selfish selves, not the child !

I have not heard nor seen Lisa's Mother search for her, nor her Dad. I recall how Haley Dunn's Dad walked with Naomi, and their new baby all over Texas in search of Hailey.

Karma is a biotch and Lisa's parents better watch out.

How many people cannot have a child, or lost a child to an early, unplanned death ? These people would kill to have such a lovely, sweet baby like Lisa, yet her bio Mother cannot get off her rump to search for her. Does she know there is no use in looking ? Does she realize she is dead, because she played a signifigant part in the act ? Lure her out with wine....I bet she would follow u ! She makes me ill ! 

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: December 05, 2011, 07:08:47 AM »

I am sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that these "Mothers ??" who are a part of their child's demise, or who actually do the horrid act,
do NOT search. They wear the T Shirt with the missing child's face, but they do not search.

I rem. Casey Anthony, as well as Billie JUST sitting on the sofa watching tv, and probably thinking of more creative ways to gain attention to their selfish selves, not the child !

I have not heard nor seen Lisa's Mother search for her, nor her Dad. I recall how Haley Dunn's Dad walked with Naomi, and their new baby all over Texas in search of Hailey.

Karma is a biotch and Lisa's parents better watch out.

How many people cannot have a child, or lost a child to an early, unplanned death ? These people would kill to have such a lovely, sweet baby like Lisa, yet her bio Mother cannot get off her rump to search for her. Does she know there is no use in looking ? Does she realize she is dead, because she played a signifigant part in the act ? Lure her out with wine....I bet she would follow u ! She makes me ill ! 

I definitely see the similarities between BJD and DB.  They both chose themselves over their children. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: December 05, 2011, 07:19:53 AM »

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/261015/20111204/missing-baby-lisa-time-line-police-giving.htm
Missing Baby Lisa Irwin Timeline: Are Police Giving Up After Two Months?
By Julia Greenberg: Subscribe to Julia's RSS feed
December 4, 2011 10:06 PM EST

Lisa Irwin has now been missing for two months; however, many questions remain unanswered in her mysterious disappearance. The 1-year-old's parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, continue to maintain that baby Lisa disappeared from their home nearly a month ago. However, police insist that after following hundreds of leads, there are still no major suspects, and tips have started to dry up.
 ::snipping2::

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/baby-lisa-psychic-stephanie-amalguer-pleads-attacks-stop-against-her-kids
Baby Lisa: Psychic Stephanie Almaguer pleads attacks stop against her kids
Isabelle Zehnder
, Missing Persons Examiner
December 4, 2011 -

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #329 on: December 05, 2011, 11:35:13 AM »

IF Lisa was "taken" from her crib, in the middle of the night, I would fear for the safety of the remaining children. IF the boys "heard something" and could incriminate someone, they are in grave danger, especially resuming their routine lives. Everyone knows when and how they go to school and return home. The family's routine is an open document.

Either the Irwins are sitting ducks or they have absolutely nothing of which to fear.  OR they fear only the truth.

When those boys become old enough to ask questions and the answers given do not satisfy them...well, someday there will be a reckoning.

This family and their extended families have way too many secrets. Secrets they've kept silent about all their lives, perhaps this is just one more. If they could only realize the truth will truly, set them free.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: December 05, 2011, 11:48:37 AM »

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/261015/20111204/missing-baby-lisa-time-line-police-giving.htm
Missing Baby Lisa Irwin Timeline: Are Police Giving Up After Two Months?
By Julia Greenberg: Subscribe to Julia's RSS feed
December 4, 2011 10:06 PM EST

Lisa Irwin has now been missing for two months; however, many questions remain unanswered in her mysterious disappearance. The 1-year-old's parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, continue to maintain that baby Lisa disappeared from their home nearly a month ago. However, police insist that after following hundreds of leads, there are still no major suspects, and tips have started to dry up.
 ::snipping2::

Stephanie Almaguer's response to criticism of her involvement in this case is very interesting.   

Levi is talking things out of context.

I had been working, privately on HaLeigh Cummings for almost a year with Capt. DP [presumably Dominic Piscetello with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office] and MG [Marie Griffith, HaLeigh's grandmother] talked w/DP and asked him what I thought about me, etc,...after she'd read a few post, he said he believed in me, but nothing is a guarantee...

Anyway, she and I talked and she wanted me to at least come and search, if not for one day......Her friends, got together money to bring me there and back....I believe the RT fair was about $300, on cheaptickets.com   I'm not sure.  They paid for nothing more....I paid for my own food, drinks, up-keep, etc....

It was no vacation and I spent HOURS in the hot sun, searching - I was only there 2 1/2 days.....I don't inject myself into cases....I work on these cases because of a personal tragedy.....

seeing my [omitted for privacy] EVERYDAY for the past 7 years search online for [omitted] only 2 missing brother's is heartbreaking.....

I only try to use my abilities to help locate missing person's so that even if I help ONE family - not feel the way my [omitted for privacy] feels each day, then I did something good.

There will always be those who think your scamming, taking advantage of, etc....But that never has been and never will be my reasoning.  I, as many Psychic Detectives, will NEVER claim "I CAN FIND YOUR MISSING LOVED ONE!"  NEVER......... I can not promise anything like that!

All I can do it try....and it's very, very hard......and the outcome or probability of my success is near 0%....

but it doesn't mean that I should just give up.  I do this in memory of my [omitted for privacy] - I do this to help. That's all.

My family in no means makes a 'good Living' - and live paycheck to paycheck as many others do.  I can't afford to go and look for every missing person I may do a 'reading' on....That's why I started my own Blog.....

If someone comes across it, finds something interesting, good - use it...If not - leave it behind.  Thats all.

If I become 'involved' with a case, it's because someone else involved me - rather than me 'injecting' myself.  I have my own freedom and right to post on my own blog, just as many other's - including Levi and the others, about anything I want.  doesn't mean I injected myself into anything.

I did contact Levi, believing he was a trusted source asking how to get in touch with Marie.....After a year of working on the case with DP, I wanted to at least meet her...(by email or telephone, not face to face) and let her know I was trying everything I could to find her granddaughter....

If she's honest, ask her...she'll tell you - Me going to Florida wasn't my idea.....

I'm sincere in what I do no matter what anyone thinks.

Morgan Harrington....I didn't solve her case.....Other's claim that I am claiming I 'found' her....No, again- twist of words....

I only described, even in miles, where I believed she could be found and described the area in detail.....

Her being found accidently by a farmer where I'd described, and the miles away i'd described also...That's all, really in her case.

I just want everyone to know that if they begin seeing my name in association with a case, it's because SOMEONE, for some reason, asked me to help further - perhaps after reading my blog...Idk....that's really all.

That's what happened with Lisa Irwin, bloggers even state this on my blog.

My local news did do an interview to set the record straight for me......whether it helped or not, Idk...but it doesn't matter.  I know the truth and I know that when I lay my head down to sleep every night, I did what was right.

Well, the psychic may or may not be after the reward money. The real issue is - Baby Lisa is still missing. And volunteers and the police are still looking for a clue that will lead them to the missing baby.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/261360/20111205/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-psychic-accused-eyeing.htm

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: December 05, 2011, 03:25:09 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/12/05/former-homicide-detective-fact-that-baby-lisa%E2%80%99s-parents-have-asked-for-prayer-vigils-to-stop-is-a-tell-tale-sign/
3:05 pm ET December 5, 2011
Former Homicide Detective: Fact That Baby Lisa’s Parents Have Asked for Prayer Vigils to Stop Is a Tell-Tale Sign
by America Live Posted in: America's Most Wanted, Baby Lisa, Deborah Bradley, Jeremy Irwin, John Walsh, Lisa Irwin, Rod Wheeler   
Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #332 on: December 05, 2011, 03:48:41 PM »

This from the private PI's facebook:

Rugen Team Investigations, LLC Missouri Private Investigator

A source close to law enforcement tells me that cadaver dog in the Lisa Irwin missing baby case hit on a blanket, a toy, and her clothes last reported wearing. If true, that means the fluid that secretes from the body upon death were possibly on those items.
Like · · Share · 7 hours ago via mobile ·

https://www.facebook.com/KansasCityPI

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: December 05, 2011, 04:10:58 PM »

A source close to law enforcement tells me that cadaver dog in the Lisa Irwin missing baby case hit on a blanket, a toy, and her clothes last reported wearing. If true, that means the fluid that secretes from the body upon death were possibly on those items.

This answers the question as to why the carpet in the master bedroom was not removed and taken away during the last search.   

clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: December 05, 2011, 09:35:00 PM »

Thank you for finding this. It is nice to be able to read this and be among people who think like I do about the case. I knew those clothes they found were the exact ones DB described her wearing. Seems like another Misty story. They found Haleigh's clothes in the house also.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #335 on: December 05, 2011, 11:44:50 PM »

Thank you for finding this. It is nice to be able to read this and be among people who think like I do about the case. I knew those clothes they found were the exact ones DB described her wearing. Seems like another Misty story. They found Haleigh's clothes in the house also.

Your welcome! an angelic monkey
This makes the story of the witness seeing a near naked/only a diaper on baby make more sense too.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #336 on: December 05, 2011, 11:46:31 PM »

Mods if this is inappropriate please delete an angelic monkey

From one of the facebook pages for finding Lisa:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150435681317856&set=o.184983831580094&type=1&theater

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: December 06, 2011, 12:54:57 AM »

This makes the story of the witness seeing a near naked/only a diaper on baby make more sense too.

I agree, however why leave the lights on in the house when you take a child and wonder around for hours???

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #338 on: December 06, 2011, 01:34:16 AM »

I agree, however why leave the lights on in the house when you take a child and wonder around for hours???

That's the million dollar question....If this really was a stranger abduction, the only character mentioned so far that I can think of would be Tanko. Somehow I think Deb and Tanko were partners in what happened to baby Lisa. JMHO

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: December 06, 2011, 03:46:22 PM »

No news brings out the FB feuds, frauds, and freaks. 

From Johnny Chiaravallotti, if you belief him, DB's uncle 

Johnny Chiaravallotti We have been told that Tammy Sullivan was involved in the death of her son in 2008 and is in denial over that so she supports Debbie to help ease her own conscience. And this same woman , this leech , is a nude dancing tramp ... and she's promoting prayer vigils ? Ahhh , the works of a sinister hypocrite. Beware of this phony leech who has joined in to ease her own conscience.
3 hours ago · Like
Susan Sprague I am afraid to say that I believe is what you said for fear of being blasted as it is not fact..lol
3 hours ago · Like
Susan Sprague in what *
3 hours ago · Like
Susan Sprague I Believe...lol
3 hours ago · Like
Johnny Chiaravallotti Debbie hurt the baby and her own family members have helped her cover that up. We know what happened and you just guess what happened. You circus freaks need to open your naive eyes and stop twisting facts to fit your beliefs. Drunken Debbie hurt the baby and she will probaly never be found. We have always known more than you and I owe you no explanation.
2 hours ago · Like · 1
Johnny Chiaravallotti Trust me ... that Tammy Sullivan has her own personal ulterior motives for her stance on this. And look at her interests on her profile. And shes calling for prayer vigils ? That chick has no morals ! I dont even like to mention her name. Shes just another leech. A wench .
about an hour ago · Like

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150437577512856&set=o.184983831580094&type=1&permPage=1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.