April 23, 2024, 03:28:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #7 11/17/11 -  (Read 347213 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: January 15, 2012, 07:56:06 PM »

http://fox4kc.com/2012/01/15/volunteers-search-for-baby-lisa-on-sunday/
Volunteers Search for Baby Lisa on Sunday
3:32 pm, January 15, 2012, by Eric Burke

Video at link.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — It has been more than three months since baby Lisa Irwin disappeared from her Northland home and she’s still missing. Her family is in seclusion and remains quiet.

Concerned citizens continue to search for the baby. Over a dozen people searched an area near I-35 & Chouteau on Sunday.

“We are searching for clues for baby Lisa so we can bring her home safely,” said one volunteer named Edith.

Most of the search party wore boots and carried large sticks to aid their search. The terrain has changed a lot in the weeks since police last searched the area.

“At that point when they were searching, there was a lot more vegetation,” said a volunteer named Shelly.

It’s a long shot and each of the dedicated searchers realize that, but there’s something about Lisa Irwin that has drawn them together.

“We just can’t let it go,” Shelly said. “I mean, you know, a baby doesn’t just vanish you know.”
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: January 15, 2012, 07:58:39 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: January 15, 2012, 08:22:48 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: January 16, 2012, 10:43:44 AM »

http://www.kmbz.com/Volunteers-still-looking-for-Baby-Lisa/12005659
Posted: Monday, 16 January 2012 4:30AM
Volunteers still looking for Baby Lisa

Video at link.
t has been about four and a half months since Baby Lisa Irwin went missing, but investigators and volunteers are still looking for her. A group af roughly a dozen volunteers gathered Sunday morning to search for clues near Brighton and Parvin Road. This is the second time this area has been searched. Baby Lisa disappeared October 4th of last year.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: January 21, 2012, 01:09:07 PM »

http://kansascitypi.blogspot.com/2012/01/confident-he-saw-live-baby-was-it-lisa.html
Friday, January 20, 2012
Confident He Saw a Live Baby. Was it Lisa Irwin?

~ Peter Frampton
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #405 on: January 22, 2012, 05:06:46 PM »

I still don't understand the story of the cellphones. Her family states she told them her speakers only play intermittently. She was given a phone by her GF to use because of the problem. The uncle states she transferred service to that phone. The phone was given to her on Sunday, Oct. 2nd. The family tells us she she did this on Sunday night. Why are we all led to believe she was doing this on Monday night, thus the reason for the phones all being on the kitchen counter?

How does the family know what she was doing on Sunday night after she left their home? How do you transfer your service from a borrowed phone to your plan? I have never heard of such a thing. I would have to go in person, show them the borrowed phone to do so. The only way this works is when you order a phone from the company through the mail, then you may set it up w/o being in person. The company needs the serial # and other things not obvious to register it.

The family of DB appears to be providing protection, imo, for her. Her brother states she was drunk. Her uncle tells us too much regarding the phone. DB tells us only ONE wasn't working of the three phones stolen and Jeremy tells us the phone service was cut off due to non-payment.

My concern is the blatant display of excuses about this phone and the dates given for transfer of numbers. I know people will say she was doing it both days. If so, there would be no need for her uncle, etc to cover for her and tell the media she was transferring numbers on Sunday night....and not mention Monday Night.

Were DB's family with her at the Irwin home on Sunday night?..They sure speak like they were there.
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #406 on: January 22, 2012, 05:15:50 PM »

My other question is when did Phil Netz rent the house on Walrond? That is quite a nice place and not inexpensive to rent...as I researched it.

Could it be that the benefactor rented that home for the family to go into due to LE investigating the Lister home? Or is there more to this story.

I have had Phil Netz registered as living on Lister, not Walrond. Can anyone tell me how long he has lived there? Why didn't DB/JI move into a paren'ts home instead of living with a 20 yr old. How did a 20 yr old have the furniture etc to provide for FOUR extra people?

How does a 20 yr old single guy afford and do the upkeep or want to do it on such fancy diggs? But most of all why is he listed as living on Lister, not Walrond?

What is the story of why the DB/JI couple did not want to live with their parents during this crisis? Why DB's younger brother and why not JI"s parents? A couple in this sort of tragedy would gravitate to an older wiser person/couple not a 20 yr old kid.

My cynical self is suggesting that maybe that house was found after Lisa went missing and the benefactor rented it for them. I also think Phil was living on Lister at some point and maybe even up to the day Lisa vanished.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: January 23, 2012, 09:34:15 AM »

I still don't understand the story of the cellphones. Her family states she told them her speakers only play intermittently. She was given a phone by her GF to use because of the problem. The uncle states she transferred service to that phone. The phone was given to her on Sunday, Oct. 2nd. The family tells us she she did this on Sunday night. Why are we all led to believe she was doing this on Monday night, thus the reason for the phones all being on the kitchen counter?

How does the family know what she was doing on Sunday night after she left their home? How do you transfer your service from a borrowed phone to your plan? I have never heard of such a thing. I would have to go in person, show them the borrowed phone to do so. The only way this works is when you order a phone from the company through the mail, then you may set it up w/o being in person. The company needs the serial # and other things not obvious to register it.

The family of DB appears to be providing protection, imo, for her. Her brother states she was drunk. Her uncle tells us too much regarding the phone. DB tells us only ONE wasn't working of the three phones stolen and Jeremy tells us the phone service was cut off due to non-payment.

My concern is the blatant display of excuses about this phone and the dates given for transfer of numbers. I know people will say she was doing it both days. If so, there would be no need for her uncle, etc to cover for her and tell the media she was transferring numbers on Sunday night....and not mention Monday Night.

Were DB's family with her at the Irwin home on Sunday night?..They sure speak like they were there.

Clarice,

Where did you get the info that the her service was transferred to GR's phone.  Her service was suspended, so she could not have transferred it to another phone.  At least that is what I am told by Verizon. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #408 on: January 23, 2012, 09:34:59 PM »

Clarice,

Where did you get the info that the her service was transferred to GR's phone.  Her service was suspended, so she could not have transferred it to another phone.  At least that is what I am told by Verizon. 

I was reading a transcript of who I believe is the uncle of DB. It is a family member of hers and I think it was David Netz, but not sure. I will check and see if I can find the article. Whoever it was, they were explaining that she transferred service Sunday and was putting in the contacts. It was a family member..for sure.

I have no reason to believe she transferred that phone over to her account...none. To my kge, it doesn't work like that.

My money is on that phone having its own service and she was using it.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #409 on: January 24, 2012, 08:38:24 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/search-for-baby-lisa-irwin-sunday-police-investigating-threat-to-searcher
Baby Lisa Irwin: Search Sunday despite disturbing calls to searchers' workplaces

Recently Bonnie, one of the volunteers, was informed that her employers had received a call stating she was interfering with the search for the missing baby. When asked to identify herself the caller laughed and hung up.

According to Shelly, the administrator of the Facebook page, another searcher's boss received a similar call at her workplace. Shelly said the calls came from a pay phone and were reported to police.

Aside from the unnerving calls to their employers, someone began posting searchers' personal information on Facebook, including maps to their homes. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: January 24, 2012, 11:32:54 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/search-for-baby-lisa-irwin-sunday-police-investigating-threat-to-searcher
Baby Lisa Irwin: Search Sunday despite disturbing calls to searchers' workplaces

Recently Bonnie, one of the volunteers, was informed that her employers had received a call stating she was interfering with the search for the missing baby. When asked to identify herself the caller laughed and hung up.

According to Shelly, the administrator of the Facebook page, another searcher's boss received a similar call at her workplace. Shelly said the calls came from a pay phone and were reported to police.

Aside from the unnerving calls to their employers, someone began posting searchers' personal information on Facebook, including maps to their homes. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: January 24, 2012, 11:49:52 AM »

So the case of a missing and probably dead baby has now disintegrated in to a game of crank-calling?  What immature small-minded jerks these people are.  May they never go through the pain of losing a child the way Mark Klaas and John Walsh have.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: January 24, 2012, 05:10:30 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2012/01/20/lisa-irwin-case-so-who-would-be-threatening-searchers/#more-9167
Lisa Irwin case: So who would be threatening searchers?
Posted on January 20, 2012 by Valhall

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: January 24, 2012, 08:05:06 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/RussPtacek
RT @encproducer: NY Atty Joe Tacopina joins Lisa Irwin's parents for taping on Dr. Phil show. will air in Feb. #babylisa #lisairwin

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: January 24, 2012, 09:04:14 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16593021/baby-lisas-parents-making-national-television-appearance
Baby Lisa's parents making national talk show appearance
Posted: Jan 24, 2012 7:07 PM CST Updated: Jan 24, 2012 7:38 PM CST
By DeAnn Smith, Digital Content Manager - email

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

The parents of missing baby Lisa Irwin have taped an appearance on a national talk show.

Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin will appear on the Dr. Phil Show on Feb. 3.

"They sat down with Dr. Phil because of his commitment to keep the awareness level high," said Joe Tacopina, the couple's New York attorney. "He also provided Deb and Jeremy with some advice on how to cope with the situation."

The interview will air exactly four months after Lisa Irwin's parents say they last saw her.

Earlier this month, a Kansas City attorney for the couple had said there were new leads in the hunt for the missing baby.

Tacopina declined comment on those.

"As for the investigation, we are working on a few fresh leads, but cannot discuss (them) at this time," the attorney said.

Bradley and Irwin have not discussed the search for their missing daughter since the initial days in which she went missing.

Investigators have spent dozens of hours searching the family home in the Northland on Lister Avenue.

Police said the Kansas City crime lab had completed processing the critical evidence in the days and weeks after the infant went missing.

To read a previous story about the new leads in the case, click here.http://www.kctv5.com/story/16439458/new-leads-in-baby-lisa-case

~ Peter Frampton
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #415 on: January 24, 2012, 09:11:32 PM »

So now the parental units are using the Cindy Anthony playbook on "How to profit from a child's death".
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #416 on: January 25, 2012, 01:37:54 AM »

This is just sickening.  What's next...a reality show that follows the family of a 'disappeared' child????? 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: January 25, 2012, 10:04:57 AM »

This is just sickening.  What's next...a reality show that follows the family of a 'disappeared' child?????  

Just sickening.   

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: January 25, 2012, 10:56:56 AM »

https://twitter.com/#!/RussPtacek
RT @encproducer: NY Atty Joe Tacopina joins Lisa Irwin's parents for taping on Dr. Phil show. will air in Feb. #babylisa #lisairwin

Let's think positive.
Dr. Phil can really zero in on people. May talk to LE after the show is tapped and give them his assessment.
Plus they might just mess up...fingers crossed...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: January 25, 2012, 11:43:09 AM »

http://kansascitypi.blogspot.com/2012/01/dr-phil-joins-conversation-about-lisa.html
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Dr. Phil Joins the Conversation About Lisa

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.