April 25, 2024, 05:10:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #7 11/17/11 -  (Read 347352 times)
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: February 02, 2012, 09:33:39 AM »

From Justice for Lisa Facebook

Justice for Lisa Irwin
    This was published in "The Greater Kansas City Labor Beacon", volume 18 #22, November 30, 2011. It is an interview they did with the owners of All Current Electric, Jeremy's employer. Unfortunately, they do not have a website so that I could post the link, so I had to type it out. They do have an email address: laborkevin@aol.com. And so that there is no confusion on whose side I am on, I am definitely on Lisa's side. :0)

Baby Lisa Case: Father's Employer Speaks Out (Jeremy Irwin is a member of IBEW Local #124)
    By Keven B O'Neill
    Publisher

Jeremy Irwin's life has not been the same since he came home on October 4th to find his little girl missing from his house. It was 4:00 am in the morning, his wife Deborah was asleep and his daughter Lisa was not in the house. As of November 24th (Thanksgiving Day), Jeremy has nothing to be thankful for.
    Jeremy is a member of IBEW Local #124 and prior to Lisa's disappearance, was and currently is a journeyman electrician for All Current Electric. All Current is a small electrical company owned and operated by Eric and Donna Fernandez. In fact Jeremy was All Currents first hire. "Jeremy and I have known each other for some time," Eric told me. "We worked together on several jobs while working for Shaw Electric."
    "People ask me why I believe Jeremy. It's because the guy is so honest," Eric pointed out. Donna added, "He could be working on a job and with nobody to hold him accountable yet if he is 10 minutes late, he times in 10 minutes late."
    Eric and Donna are telling this story so that others know what kind of man that Jeremy is. "People really need to know what kind of person Jeremy is," stated Donna. "Our clients love him. And even more importantly they trust him. They will tell him and my husband where their keys are or they will leave the door open for them while they go to work. People trust them." Donna added.
    Eric talked about the night of October 3rd and why Jeremy was working late. "We are a small company and we have a lot of work so Jeremy and I decided since the Starbucks job, which was very important to our small firm, wouldn't allow us in till after 6:00 PM, we would work till about 3:30 PM that day on other jobs, head home for dinner and to see our families and meet back at the Starbucks about 6:00 PM."
    Donna added that she called Jeremy about 5:15pm to talk about a business question and heard the kids in the background. "Jeremy loved his kids. He would do anything for them. There were all of these rumors swirling around but I know that Lisa was there when I called. I could hear her in the background." Donna stated. "And I also know that Jeremy was there when Deborah left to go to the store with her brother."
    Eric met up with Jeremy about 6:00 PM and started on the job. To All Current Electric, Starbucks was an important job. Both Eric and Jeremy knew this. Neither had any idea how long they would be working that evening. "We figured we would get done about 11:00," Eric added.
    "The irony of this job for Jeremy was the amount of overtime he was going to get for this job," Donna emphasized. "He was so excited because before coming to work for us in June of this year he had been off work for some time. This was his chance to get caught up."
    "Honestly, if I thought Jeremy could do something like this to his own child I would never speak out on his behalf. Jeremy is a family guy. Probably more so than just about everyone I know." Eric said. "He walked his kids to school. He never missed an event."
    "They have focused so much effort on the family as suspects that valuable time has been lost," Eric said. "I don't care about statistics. They are being portrayed as bad people and they are not."
    Eric added, "Let me tell you the kind of guy Jeremy is. When all of this happened I told him that I would help pay him while he was staying home going through this. He wouldn't have anything to do with that. He doesn't want anything he hasn't earned. And I will tell you this. He hasn't earned any of the things he has had to go through. He just wants his daughter back."
    Donna added, "The worst thing is they have no privacy. Jeremy hasn't been to work and Deborah is afraid to leave his side. The media is outside their door 24/7 and he hasn't worked since all of this happened over 54 days ago."

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=351321088225720&id=290185081005988

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: February 02, 2012, 09:39:29 AM »

Thanks Flutter. 

No work,no searching,but they can make it to Dr.Phil ........   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: February 02, 2012, 09:47:46 AM »

Thanks Flutter. 

No work,no searching,but they can make it to Dr.Phil ........   

YW, Trimm.  This just goes to show where their priorities are.  Why hang around the humble homestead in KC when you can be flying first class and taking limos in NYC.  Nice restaurants paid for by someone else, along with meals at great restaurants, and some new duds to wear before "ShowTime"!!!  Answer a few fluffball questions from Dr. P and take in the sights of the big city on someone else's dime.  Sounds like a real hard trip to pass up unless your heart is broken and your face is stained with tears, and your voice is reduced to a low whisper from all the crying you have done over your missing child.   

I actually know a couple that went on Dr. Phil and had some respect for him because of his taking up their story.  That was until now.  I know they weren't paid a dime but their expenses were certainly covered nicely. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: February 02, 2012, 02:03:54 PM »

http://in.ibtimes.com/articles/292015/20120202/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-dr-phil-parents.htm
By Julia Greenberg | February 2, 2012 10:29 PM IST
Missing Baby Lisa Irwin: Parents Claim 'Ridiculous Accusations' in Dr. Phil Interview

::snipping2::
In the highly-anticipated interview, Dr. Phil will encourage the couple to explain inconsistencies in the mysterious case. While police never accussed the couple of involvement with Lisa's disappearance, many neighbors have pointed their fingers at the couple. Many have wondered why Bradley was drunk the night her daughter disappeared, why she and Irwin refuse to speak separately to the police, and why a mysterious, anonymous donor offered $10,000 as a reward for Lisa’s safe return. Others have expressed suspicions of how a Kansas City family can afford top New York City lawyers.

On the Dr. Phil Show, parents, Bradley and Irwin, will open up about what really happened the night of Lisa’s mysterious disappearance. Bradley will discuss accusations that drinking red wine was neglectful of Lisa and her two sons.

“I’m not going to sit on TV until now, when I’m being asked this specific question, and rebuttal it, because it’s just taking my words apart,” Bradley tells Dr. Phil when asked about inconsistent reports of whether the lights in her house were left on or off the night of Lisa’s disappearance.

Irwin will tell Dr. Phil how neighbors have treated the couple since Lisa’s disappearance.

“Are they supportive? Are they suspicious?” he asks.

“It’s a little bit of both,” Irwin explains. “There’s a lot of people coming forward helping, supporting, etc. There’s also a lot of people out there, that don’t have a lot of information that make ridiculous accusations.”

The couple’s attorney, Joe Tacopina, will also explain allegations that Bradley failed a polygraph lie detector test following Lisa’s disappearance.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: February 02, 2012, 02:43:42 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/02/02/private-investigator-bill-stanton-previews-baby-lisa%E2%80%99s-parents%E2%80%99-dr-phil-interview-reveals-he%E2%80%99ll-be-holding-a-press-conference-to-describe-mind-boggling-info/
2:26 pm ET February 2, 2012
Private Investigator Bill Stanton Previews Baby Lisa’s Parents’ Dr. Phil Interview; Reveals He’ll Be Holding a Press Conference to Describe ‘Mind-Boggling’ Info
by America Live Posted in: Bill Stanton, Deborah Bradley, Dr. Phil, Jeremy Irwin   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: February 02, 2012, 04:06:45 PM »

http://www.kmbc.com/r/30361421/detail.html
Baby Lisa's Parents: 'Ridiculous Accusations' Being Made
Lisa Irwin Reported Missing Oct. 4
POSTED: 1:41 pm CST February 2, 2012
UPDATED: 2:51 pm CST February 2, 2012

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin said some people in the Kansas City community are making "ridiculous accusations" regarding the case surrounding their missing daughter.

The couple taped an interview for the "Dr. Phil Show" last week. Attorney Joe Tacopina could be seen sitting next to the couple as they answered questions.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/30361421/detail.html#ixzz1lGDSe3hp

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: February 02, 2012, 04:10:23 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16662369/tanko-pleads-guilty
Tanko pleads guilty in Clay County Court
KCTV5's Heather Staggers was the only reporter in the courtroom when a handcuffed Tanko pleaded guilty during a hearing that began at 8:30 a.m.

Tanko was arrested on Oct. 14. He did odd jobs in the Northland neighborhood from which 10-month-old Lisa Irwin went missing nearly four months ago. Neighbors also accused Tanko of committing crimes in the area.

Police questioned him about Lisa's disappearance but Tanko reportedly cooperated with investigators.

Capt. Steve Young, a spokesman for the Kansas City Police Department, reiterated to KCTV Thursday what he has previously said.

"He cooperated with us and we are satisfied with what he told us," Young said.

Kansas City police and the FBI have not cleared anyone in the case if new evidence arises that warrants additional scrutiny.

~ Peter Frampton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: February 02, 2012, 05:13:22 PM »

http://www.kmbc.com/r/30361421/detail.html
Baby Lisa's Parents: 'Ridiculous Accusations' Being Made
Lisa Irwin Reported Missing Oct. 4
POSTED: 1:41 pm CST February 2, 2012
UPDATED: 2:51 pm CST February 2, 2012

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin said some people in the Kansas City community are making "ridiculous accusations" regarding the case surrounding their missing daughter.

The couple taped an interview for the "Dr. Phil Show" last week. Attorney Joe Tacopina could be seen sitting next to the couple as they answered questions.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/30361421/detail.html#ixzz1lGDSe3hp

From this story:
KMBC's Lara Moritz talked with McGraw Thursday morning about the interview. McGraw told Moritz that he understands why the community is suspicious, and he said a lot more.

Such as?????  But that is all it says.  Talk about great journalism.  This, it is not!.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: February 02, 2012, 06:08:51 PM »

http://m.kctv5.com/w/main/story/53092269/
Baby Lisa's mom: 'She's coming home'
By DeAnn Smith, Sandra Olivas
Updated: 5 minutes ago

The parents of missing baby Lisa Irwin told KCTV5 Thursday afternoon that they are still looking for her and believe she is still alive.

Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin spoke a day before their appearance on the Dr. Phil show airs nationally. They say they believe the show will bring exposure to people across the country who might can help bring their daughter home.

"Nobody takes a baby to hurt her," Bradley said. "She's coming home."

That comment brought the most emotion from Bradley during an interview at her home. Bradley was gracious and calm as she spoke to KCTV5's Sandra Olivas who went to the family's Northland home to ask them about the Dr. Phil appearance.

Irwin was soft spoken as he said he believes the television appearance will get his daughter back and help bring her back to their arms.

"She is still out there. She is still missing," Irwin said. "We are still looking for her."

~ Peter Frampton
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #449 on: February 02, 2012, 07:48:37 PM »

Lisa's Mother infuriates me !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: February 02, 2012, 09:20:32 PM »

Lisa's Mother infuriates me !

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: February 02, 2012, 09:21:43 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/kcpolice
Kansas City Police @kcpolice
Detectives met w/parents of Lisa Irwin today. Did not learn anything significant but hopeful there will be more meetings in futur

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: February 03, 2012, 03:46:15 AM »

http://www.kmbc.com/news/30362449/detail.html#ixzz1lHfMFPue
Dr. Phil: Police To Find Irwin Interview 'Informative'
KC Couple Breaks Silence, Discusses Missing Daughter On Talk Show
POSTED: 3:12 pm CST February 2, 2012
UPDATED: 6:24 pm CST February 2, 2012

Police have followed more than 1,000 leads and have searched the home and surrounding area. They have not named any suspects and have not disclosed whether those searches provided significant leads.

Police have said that Bradley and Irwin stopped cooperating with investigators in the days after the disappearance. McGraw said that he was left with an impression after the interview.

"Does it make me cross them off the list of suspects? No, it doesn't," he said. "But there is information in this interview that law enforcement will find informative."

McGraw's full interview with Bradley and Irwin will air Friday at 3 p.m. on KMBC.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/30362449/detail.html#ixzz1lJ3U4tQ0

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: February 03, 2012, 09:37:06 AM »

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-mom-says-part-of-familys-original-report-to-police-was-exaggerated
Missing baby Lisa Irwin mom says part of family's original report to police was 'exaggerated'
Posted: 7:38 AM Lisa Benson, KSHB

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The mother of a missing Kansas City baby told Dr. Phil part of the family’s initial report to police was a “total exaggeration.”

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-mom-says-part-of-familys-original-report-to-police-was-exaggerated#ixzz1lKTh8qet

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: February 03, 2012, 11:04:50 AM »

So Bradley failed a polygraph lie detector test following Lisa’s disappearance.

Red flag?

Anyone in there right mind would search till they drop to find there missing child.

Red flag?     

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: February 03, 2012, 11:16:02 AM »

So Bradley failed a polygraph lie detector test following Lisa’s disappearance.

Red flag?

Anyone in there right mind would search till they drop to find there missing child.

Red flag?     

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #456 on: February 03, 2012, 11:28:06 AM »

I just hope these two slip up and say something that can be used against them.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: February 03, 2012, 12:29:43 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: February 03, 2012, 03:51:34 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/02/03/parents-of-baby-lisa-talk-to-police-for-first-time-in-months-ahead-of-dr-phil-interview/
3:17 pm ET February 3, 2012
Parents of Baby Lisa Talk to Police for First Time in Months, Ahead of Dr. Phil Interview
by America Live Posted in: Baby Lisa Irwin, Deborah Bradley, Dr. Phil, Jeremy Irwin, Joe Picerno, Lisa Irwin, Megyn Kelly, Missing Baby   

~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: February 03, 2012, 07:41:58 PM »

It'll happen... she is a fast talker, she likes to talk  but she isn't that smart...
If someone took my baby I would be a psycho mess out there searching until i dropped...somehow Dr Phil would be the furthest thing from my mind

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.