April 24, 2024, 02:49:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #7 11/17/11 -  (Read 347275 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: February 03, 2012, 07:51:06 PM »

I just hope these two slip up and say something that can be used against them.
It'll happen... she is a fast talker, she likes to talk  but she isn't that smart...
If someone took my baby I would be a psycho mess out there searching until i dropped...somehow Dr Phil would be the furthest thing from my mind

Jmo, I believe a lot of these recent cases learned from kc and her trial.
Lie, change your story, lie...
Make the case confusing...reasonable doubt.
I getting to hate this case as as kc's.............

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: February 03, 2012, 09:05:04 PM »

Did anyone watch the "show"?  I made it thru about the first 15 minutes, listened to both DB & JI do a lot of whining then Tacopina took over and I fell asleep.  I assume there weren't any great revelations to be had.  They just wanted to get Lisa's name back out in the spotlight is what my take was.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #462 on: February 03, 2012, 10:56:38 PM »

nauseating too.... pukel puker

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #463 on: February 04, 2012, 01:33:52 PM »

Deborah Bradley dominated the interview.  She spent most her time defending her drinking habit like an true alcoholic does.  Little time was spent on baby Lisa by Bradley.  Jeremy answered Dr. Phil 's question on the state of the house he came home to the night Lisa disappeared.    Deborah was passed out drunk much of the evening.  It's not clear how her brothers got to bed.  It appears that Deborah has a sizable alcohol habit:  Two glasses of wine an hour or 5-10 glasses an evening.  With that much consumption ( from I presume 10 -12 oz. glasses), it looks like she is well on her way to a lifetime of misery as an alcoholic.  A better measure is how much wine was l ::rhino::eft in the box of wine.  She needs jail, or better still, a residential alcohol treatment program.  Baby Lisa it seems never had a chance.  I would like to know just how many people were in the home or on the porch the night baby Lisa disappeared.  Wonder if Deborah the lush has any recollection of that day.

She risks jail for the crime of  child endangerment, a  rime in all 50 states.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: February 04, 2012, 03:13:18 PM »

http://fox4kc.com/2012/02/03/irwins-metro-lawyer-pleased-following-familys-dr-phil-appearance/
Irwin’s Metro Lawyer Pleased Following Family’s ‘Dr. Phil’ Appearance
9:09 pm, February 3, 2012, by Jason M. Vaughn
Video at link.
 ::snipping2::
Attorney John Picerno, the local attorney for Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, watched the program on a large flat-screen television in a tavern near his downtown office. The couple appeared with their lead attorney – New York City-based Joe Tacopino – and answered questions for nearly an hour.

Picerno says that the couple did a good job, clearing up some confusion about the case and shifting the focus from them to finding their daughter, who disappeared apparently without a trace from their Northland home last October.

“I think it went very well,” said Picerno, who said that he laughed when the couple was asked why they wouldn’t be interviewed by police separately. “That was quite humorous to me because it’s an untruth, the public has the belief that they refused to answer question and that’s simply not true.”

Picerno says that the parents were interviewed three times, in excess of 30 hours. He also says that he was pleased to see that Tacopina and Bradley publicly announce that she did not fail a lie detector test in the days after Lisa disappeared, even though she was told she did.

“It’s one of the ways they get people to confess to a crime, it was used in this instance to her and the fact of the matter is, it didn’t happen. She did not fail it,” said Picerno.

Picerno says that an interview with his clients and law enforcement on Thursday went well, and of the some 1,500 leads in the case, they have cleared 98 percent of them. He says that police are looking at a couple of promising leads in the case.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: February 04, 2012, 05:13:57 PM »

Deborah Bradley's wine consumption amounts in my post above are from her words.   The various statements of  of both  Debora and Jeremy are known to conflict with each other, depending upon when they were uttered.  These inconsistencies Deborah claims, is due to her tiredness.  She does not like to make public statements because she feels that people are "picking her apart".  That is why she asks that vigils not be done near her house, and does not particate publically in searching for her daughter.  She says that she has not looked for her baby behind her house for fear of what she might find.  She appears unable to put her discomforts aside so as to be able to mount a search for her baby.  She is suffering much anxiety.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: February 04, 2012, 06:29:21 PM »

the dr phill show, show done in clips,some pgs have 2 clips,kind of a weird format
just click back to show and scroll down to the next segment for story and vids
whats that lawyers name,tiptoe or something,anyway he never says who confirmed
that DB didnt fail the LD,just that the police said they never told her if she failed

http://drphil.com/shows/show/1783/?preview=&versionID=

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: February 04, 2012, 07:57:07 PM »

Deborah Bradley's wine consumption amounts in my post above are from her words.   The various statements of  of both  Debora and Jeremy are known to conflict with each other, depending upon when they were uttered.  These inconsistencies Deborah claims, is due to her tiredness.  She does not like to make public statements because she feels that people are "picking her apart".  That is why she asks that vigils not be done near her house, and does not particate publically in searching for her daughter.  She says that she has not looked for her baby behind her house for fear of what she might find.  She appears unable to put her discomforts aside so as to be able to mount a search for her baby.  She is suffering much anxiety.

Thank you for watching and the great synopsis!  Above BBM.  It's still all about her and to me it's more evidence of her guilt.  If she was at all concerned about Baby Lisa's well being it wouldn't matter that people are "picking her apart".  As for not searching, innocent parents get involved by keeping the public informed, getting their faces on TV, passing out fliers, etc., but rarely in the physical search.  Oh yeah, and cooperating with the police!  These people and everyone who surrounds/protects/abets them are disgusting. 
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: February 06, 2012, 10:46:16 AM »

Deborah Bradley's wine consumption amounts in my post above are from her words.   The various statements of  of both  Debora and Jeremy are known to conflict with each other, depending upon when they were uttered.  These inconsistencies Deborah claims, is due to her tiredness.  She does not like to make public statements because she feels that people are "picking her apart".  That is why she asks that vigils not be done near her house, and does not particate publically in searching for her daughter.  She says that she has not looked for her baby behind her house for fear of what she might find.  She appears unable to put her discomforts aside so as to be able to mount a search for her baby.  She is suffering much anxiety.

Thank you for watching and the great synopsis!  Above BBM.  It's still all about her and to me it's more evidence of her guilt.  If she was at all concerned about Baby Lisa's well being it wouldn't matter that people are "picking her apart".  As for not searching, innocent parents get involved by keeping the public informed, getting their faces on TV, passing out fliers, etc., but rarely in the physical search.  Oh yeah, and cooperating with the police!  These people and everyone who surrounds/protects/abets them are disgusting.  

Inconsistencies?  The truth never varies and when that is what is being said, there is no reason for stress.  Ask Mark Klaas, John Walsh, Mark Lunsford, Ed Smart, etc.  All of these people were examined with a microscope and had their statements scrutinized to the letter.  Each one of them continued to be part of the solution -- trying to find their missing child, rather than hiding behind excuses.  

DB, go crawl back into your box of wine and kill a few thousand more brain cells.  Eventually you will reveal the truth whether you want to or not.  

Edit to fix typo.  MB
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 11:03:50 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: February 06, 2012, 10:47:40 AM »

Self edit s/b John Walsh, not Adam.  Grrrrr....
Fixed.  MB
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 11:04:10 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: February 06, 2012, 10:59:34 AM »

Deborah Bradley's wine consumption amounts in my post above are from her words.   The various statements of  of both  Debora and Jeremy are known to conflict with each other, depending upon when they were uttered.  These inconsistencies Deborah claims, is due to her tiredness.  She does not like to make public statements because she feels that people are "picking her apart".  That is why she asks that vigils not be done near her house, and does not particate publically in searching for her daughter.  She says that she has not looked for her baby behind her house for fear of what she might find.  She appears unable to put her discomforts aside so as to be able to mount a search for her baby.  She is suffering much anxiety.

Thank you for watching and the great synopsis!  Above BBM.  It's still all about her and to me it's more evidence of her guilt.  If she was at all concerned about Baby Lisa's well being it wouldn't matter that people are "picking her apart".  As for not searching, innocent parents get involved by keeping the public informed, getting their faces on TV, passing out fliers, etc., but rarely in the physical search.  Oh yeah, and cooperating with the police!  These people and everyone who surrounds/protects/abets them are disgusting.  

Inconsistencies?  The truth never varies and when that is what is being said, there is no reason for stress.  Ask Mark Klaas, John Walsh, Mark Lunsford, Ed Smart, etc.  All of these people were examined with a microscope and had their statements scrutinized to the letter.  Each one of them continued to be part of the solution -- trying to find their missing child, rather than hiding behind excuses.  

DB, go crawl back into your box of wine and kill a few thousand more brain cells.  Eventually you will reveal the truth whether you want to or not.  
Edit to fix typo.  MB
Agree Flutter . . . in fact, let her stick her head in the box of wine, say for an hour.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 11:04:45 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #471 on: February 06, 2012, 04:36:13 PM »

Is it known what constitutes the entire cast of characters on Lisa Irwin's porch or in her house on the fateful day/evening she disappeared?  All over the country parents like Deborah Bradley have been ordered  to jail for reckless endangerment of their children.  It's unfortunate that Bradley has not been punished for this crime.  What's up in Kansas City?
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: February 07, 2012, 12:13:37 PM »

Did anyone watch the "show"?  I made it thru about the first 15 minutes, listened to both DB & JI do a lot of whining then Tacopina took over and I fell asleep.  I assume there weren't any great revelations to be had.  They just wanted to get Lisa's name back out in the spotlight is what my take was.

I watched the entire show and actually learned absolutely nothing.  Everything that was covered is all in the news or mostly here on Scared Monkeys.  I don't write often on this site but hang around in the rafters and read almost everyday on all of the cases.  Dr. Phil really didn't bring out any new information from any of his "guests".
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: February 07, 2012, 03:55:22 PM »

I watched the entire show and actually learned absolutely nothing.  Everything that was covered is all in the news or mostly here on Scared Monkeys.  I don't write often on this site but hang around in the rafters and read almost everyday on all of the cases.  Dr. Phil really didn't bring out any new information from any of his "guests".
Some years ago I watched Dr. Phil.  However, not anymore.  Thanks for watching and letting me know I didn't miss a thing.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: February 12, 2012, 09:59:31 AM »

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-case-retired-fbi-agent-thinks-family-should-talk-to-police-not-dr-phil
Missing baby Lisa Irwin case: Retired FBI agent thinks family should talk to police not Dr. Phil
Posted: 02/07/2012

Beth Vaughn, nbcactionnews.com

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Friday afternoon, Baby Lisa's parents broke their three month long silence. Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin appeared on “Dr. Phil”.lisa

Four months have passed since the couple reported their daughter, Lisa Irwin, missing from their Northland home.

Retired FBI Agent Jeff Lanza sat down with NBC Action News Reporter Beth Vaughn to comb through the Dr. Phil interview.

Lanza's 20 years in the FBI told him that Friday’s episode was more about show business than solving a crime.

“This is just show business right now. Dr. Phil called them up and said, ‘I want to get you on the show’ and they're doing that for their own ratings. They don’t care much about the case, I imagine," Lanza said.

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-case-retired-fbi-agent-thinks-family-should-talk-to-police-not-dr-phil#ixzz1mBCGUir0

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #475 on: February 12, 2012, 11:30:22 AM »

She may have been in a blackout drunk and not know the truth, except that she was in a blackout.  She does know what she was capable of doing that night, though, and she's in big-time denial.

Challapalca him!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: February 14, 2012, 05:33:33 PM »

http://www.kmbc.com/r/30457917/detail.html
KCPD: Virginia Body Not Baby Lisa
Stay With KMBC.Com For Updates
POSTED: 3:27 pm CST February 14, 2012
UPDATED: 3:49 pm CST February 14, 2012

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Kansas City police said the body of an 11-month-old girl recently found in Virginia is not that of missing Kansas City baby Lisa Irwin.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/30457917/detail.html#ixzz1mOjdthi2

~ Peter Frampton
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: February 17, 2012, 11:23:19 AM »

RANT   Just how many frickin' bodies are out there all over this country, scares the hell out of me.  RANT OVER

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #478 on: February 18, 2012, 08:14:16 PM »

She would surely know if she blacked-out. That is the one thing you know and it is not "it's possible" type thing. What she will never know is what she did during the black-out unless somebody was with her.

She is a liar and very manipulative. How people can support her is odd. They must not have a good handle on human behavior. I can't confirm she killed Lisa but I can confirm she is a lying manipulative "Biotch".
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: February 18, 2012, 09:24:39 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/kalistarzeznik
kalista rzeznik @kalistarzeznik
@jimspellmancnn dane arrested for a stabbing! kmbc.com/r/30490422/det…

http://www.kmbc.com/r/30490422/detail.html
Arrest Made in Overnight Gladstone Stabbing
No Word On Victim's Condition
POSTED: 9:58 am CST February 18, 2012
UPDATED: 4:51 pm CST February 18, 2012

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.