April 26, 2024, 06:37:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #7 11/17/11 -  (Read 347420 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: March 08, 2012, 10:30:25 AM »

http://ozarksfirst.com/fulltext?nxd_id=613082
Search For Baby Lisa Continues Five Months Later
By: DeAnn Smith, KCTV
March 5, 2012

I still maintain the mother stinks to high heavens!

I believe Deborah Bradley has the answers to what happened to Lisa. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: March 08, 2012, 10:48:16 AM »

March 5, 2012

But I also think that there are others with enough info to get this case rolling toward a conclusion.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: March 08, 2012, 10:55:26 AM »

March 5, 2012

But I also think that there are others with enough info to get this case rolling toward a conclusion.   

I hope so flutter. There are so many children missing.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: March 30, 2012, 09:59:10 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/17181731/jersey-sentenced
"Jersey" sentenced to jail time
March 17, 2012

LIBERTY, MO (KCTV) -

A man who did odd jobs in the neighborhood from which baby Lisa Irwin went missing was sentenced Friday on an unrelated charge.
John "Jersey" Tanko will spend the next 5 years in prison after he was convicted on a charge of felony tampering with a vehicle.

Tanko was arrested Oct. 14 in connection with an Oct. 13 incident.
 ::snipping2::

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: April 02, 2012, 11:07:44 AM »

Sunday, April 1, 2012
April Fool's Day On North Lister
This Tuesday night/Wednesday morning marks six months since anyone reported seeing Baby Lisa Irwin alive.  When she was last seen at her Kansas City home, she was ten months old. If she is alive now, she could look much different than her photos.  That is, if she is alive.

I was at the picket protest today in front of the Bradley/Irwin home on N. Lister to observe.  You would recognize the residence. It is the one that does not have its lawn mowed with a few signs in the windows.
A silver vehicle stopped at a nearby intersection in the street, apparently curiosity seeking during the early minutes of the protest.  When persons in attendance walked that direction, the vehicle left, reportedly snapping photographs of license plates of those in attendance.  It appears it MAY have been the owners of a pro-Deborah Bradley website.

More at http://kansascitypi.blogspot.com/2012/04/april-fools-day-on-north-lister.html

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #505 on: April 03, 2012, 03:42:28 PM »

It's so sad that she's been missing for 6 months now. Tomorrow marks the 6 month anniversary.

Challapalca him!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: April 04, 2012, 11:00:50 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/17332959/search-for-baby-lisa-irwin-grows-cold?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Baby Lisa Irwin's father: 'It doesn't get any easier'
April 4, 2012

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

The national television crews have moved on and few signs remain in a Northland neighborhood about the case that grabbed the country's attention.
But six months after Jeremy Irwin called 911 to report that his daughter had been kidnapped, Lisa Irwin remains missing. Her family quietly marked the anniversary of the disappearance of the little girl they call "Pumpkin Pie."

He said Wednesday was an especially difficult day for the grief-stricken family.

"Obviously, it's a pretty hard time for us today," he said.

Irwin attended a balloon release in his daughter's behalf held in front of the family home on Lister Avenue Wednesday evening.

"It doesn't get any easier," he said. "She is still out there and we're still looking."

About 30 people attended the balloon release. Irwin thanked everyone who is helping search for his daughter or passing along tips.

"Thank you everybody for coming out and showing support," he said.

Lisa's mother, Debbie Bradley, did not attend the event.

Irwin said he and Bradley are working to maintain a normal life for their two sons in the wake of all the "craziness." He said the family is trying to stay strong and has private plans to mark the anniversary.

"Hopefully we will find her soon," he said.
More...
Video at Link

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: April 05, 2012, 12:10:53 AM »

http://www.kmbc.com/news/30837374/detail.html

Baby Lisa's Mom Calls KMBC's Kris Ketz

Ketz said Bradley initiated the call, which registered on his phone without a return number. He said she broke down and cried during their conversation.

Me: She is a piece of work 
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: April 05, 2012, 12:16:36 AM »

http://www.kmbc.com/news/30836651/detail.html

Ex-Attorney Indicted In Porter Kids Fund Fraud Case

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A former Raytown attorney has been indicted by a federal grand jury on charges of stealing nearly $650,000 from three clients, including the fund set up in memory of murdered children Sam and Lindsey Porter.

Harley Desselle, 61, faces six counts in the indictment.

The allegations charge Desselle with misappropriating nearly $20,000 from the bank account set up to build a playground in honor of the Porter children. The children were kidnapped and killed by their father in 2004. Desselle managed the account on behalf of the children's mother.

Me: Tina Porter attempted to help the Irwins early on and they called the police on her. 
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: May 21, 2012, 01:53:23 PM »

Looks like Tacky Joe needs more dough, he has the Irwin's out peddling a new cockamamie new story.  All 3 of them are soulless and shameless.

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/lisa-irwins-parents-hope-fraudulent-credit-charges-can-lead-to-break-in-case-of-missing-daughter

Lisa Irwin's parents hope fraudulent debit card charge leads to break in case of missing daughter
Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley tell NBC News Jeremy’s debit card was stolen about a month after Lisa disappeared, and according to Jeremy, a fraudulent charge made on the account was to an overseas company that changes baby’s names for a small fee.

Kansas City Police tell NBC News they are investigating the $69.04 charge, but it appears to be nothing more than stolen card numbers.
During the interview, Ann Curry said an NBC producer looked at the charges on Jeremy Irwin’s credit card, and they appear to lead to a website for a stationary paper company.

“I don’t know why it takes you there now,” Jeremy Irwin responded, “but when we first found out about this in December, that’s where it used to go was the website where you can change someone’s name online.”

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: May 21, 2012, 10:07:07 PM »

Baby Lisa's Parents: Police Haven't Done Enough

Parents Say Stolen Debit Card May Provide Clues

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The parents of missing Kansas City baby Lisa Irwin spoke on national television early Monday, saying they are concerned police aren't following up on all the leads.
 Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley appeared on NBC's "Today" to talk about their daughter, who hasn't been seen since Bradley put her to bed on Oct. 3.
 "I am a mess. I am frustrated," said Bradley.

http://www.kmbc.com/news/31094446/detail.html
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #511 on: May 22, 2012, 11:09:58 AM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/21/baby-lisa-irwin-clue-debit-card-name-changing-website_n_1532786.html?1337616071&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmaing10%7Cdl17%7Csec3_lnk3%26pLid%3D162864

Baby Lisa Irwin Clue: Debit Card Transaction Made On Child Name-Changing Site

The Huffington Post  |  By Andy CampbellPosted: 05/21/2012 11:58 am Updated: 05/21/2012 1:11 pm

Baby Lisa Irwin went missing on Oct. 4, 2011.

It's been almost eight months since a 10-month-old girl went missing from her Missouri home, but her parents hope that a fraudulent debit card charge could lead them straight to their daughter.

Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley, whose daughter Lisa went missing the night of Oct. 4, appeared on the "Today" show this morning, revealing that their card was stolen and then used a month after Lisa's disappearance.

The card was charged $69.04 on a British website for a baby name-changing service, they said.

Kansas City Police are skeptical, but are investigating the claim.

"I am a mess," Bradley told Ann Curry on "Today." "I am frustrated. It has been almost eight months, and we're not getting any answers. We understand that the FBI and the KCPD have a job to do, but we need answers. We need Lisa. The answer to us that 'we are looking at it' is unacceptable."

Since the disappearance, Irwin's parents have been on plenty of news and talk shows, including "Dr. Phil," in their search for leads. They've denied any involvement in the case several times, though cops have previously accused them of failing to cooperate and refusing to be interviewed separately.

Meanwhile, the parents' meetings with police continue to dwindle as an already long investigation winds down.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: May 22, 2012, 12:39:43 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/21/baby-lisa-irwin-clue-debit-card-name-changing-website_n_1532786.html?1337616071&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmaing10%7Cdl17%7Csec3_lnk3%26pLid%3D162864

Baby Lisa Irwin Clue: Debit Card Transaction Made On Child Name-Changing Site

The Huffington Post  |  By Andy CampbellPosted: 05/21/2012 11:58 am Updated: 05/21/2012 1:11 pm

Baby Lisa Irwin went missing on Oct. 4, 2011.

It's been almost eight months since a 10-month-old girl went missing from her Missouri home, but her parents hope that a fraudulent debit card charge could lead them straight to their daughter.

Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley, whose daughter Lisa went missing the night of Oct. 4, appeared on the "Today" show this morning, revealing that their card was stolen and then used a month after Lisa's disappearance.

The card was charged $69.04 on a British website for a baby name-changing service, they said.

Kansas City Police are skeptical, but are investigating the claim.

"I am a mess," Bradley told Ann Curry on "Today." "I am frustrated. It has been almost eight months, and we're not getting any answers. We understand that the FBI and the KCPD have a job to do, but we need answers. We need Lisa. The answer to us that 'we are looking at it' is unacceptable."

Since the disappearance, Irwin's parents have been on plenty of news and talk shows, including "Dr. Phil," in their search for leads. They've denied any involvement in the case several times, though cops have previously accused them of failing to cooperate and refusing to be interviewed separately.

Meanwhile, the parents' meetings with police continue to dwindle as an already long investigation winds down.

I not happy standing downwind from this latest revelation.  What idiot, who has already gotten away with successfully kidnapping Lisa, would go back in the same house to steal a credit card from a guy who probably is on his last dime?  And if they did, why would they use it on something as obvious as trying to change a baby's name.  And if all this is true, why didn't JI bring this llittle episode up on Dr. Phil's? 

Inquiring minds want to know.

MOMDET
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: May 22, 2012, 12:46:01 PM »

I am confused when was the card stolen.  The article states the card was used a month later, not stolen?
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: May 22, 2012, 01:41:18 PM »

I was watching JVM when I learned of this last night.  I had not even a clue that they were on the morning news show!  On JVM there was a guy/reporter who had worked on this case some and made some pretty wild accusations(truth maybe?)about all this...He said this site that is now defunct that the card was used on was registered to the "horse farm" people who funded something to do with the Irwin case?  I was cooking and barely heard all of it but if this is in any way true might it mean that the Irwin's have sold their child and are still awaiting their eagle to land?  I remember something about these people funding something but don't remember what they had to do with the case.  I wish BBBBBBLLLLLLIIIIIIIINNNNNNKKKKKKK would jump over here and do a weebitadiggin!   

BLINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You around here?
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: May 22, 2012, 01:54:19 PM »

I am confused when was the card stolen.  The article states the card was used a month later, not stolen?

Oh no!  There are discrepancies in the reporting of this case.  What are we to think?  Is the truth behind Door A:

Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley tell NBC News Jeremy’s debit card was stolen about a month after Lisa disappeared, and according to Jeremy, a fraudulent charge made on the account was to an overseas company that changes baby’s names for a small fee.

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/lisa-irwins-parents-hope-fraudulent-credit-charges-can-lead-to-break-in-case-of-missing-daughter

Or Door B: 

or Door C:  neither of the above????  Hey, JI and DB -- ready for a game of Let's Make  a Deal, yet? 

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #516 on: May 22, 2012, 02:08:50 PM »

All I can think is that LE was about to do something with the case and the Irwins decided to get their cockamamie story out there first. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: May 22, 2012, 02:21:27 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/21/ijvm.01.html
JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Baby Lisa`s Parents Share New Theory
Aired May 21, 2012 - 19:00   ET

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: May 22, 2012, 02:21:58 PM »

I thought I had heard the card was stolen before the baby incident.  Maybe around the time of the car break in but then used a month after the baby disappeared.?
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: May 22, 2012, 02:26:59 PM »

Thank you a million my QueenBee Muffy!!!!!  Here it is...
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/21/ijvm.01.html 
Edit to add link.  MB

RON NEWTON (PH), PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR: Two words for this, Jane: empty calories. This isn`t news. I knew about this back in December where members close to the family shared this information with me.

If you recall, Joe Piserno (ph) -- I`m sorry, John Piserno (ph), the local attorney here in Kansas City, told the media back in December that they had a new tip. Well, this is what that tip was.

Apparently, Jeremy`s banker told Jeremy. Jeremy went to the FBI. And this is what it was all about.

Now the questions that I have are, if the payment went through, then where did the shipment go? Hasn`t anybody investigated that, if it`s true?

Another thing is: why wouldn`t you create a brand-new birth certificate with a brand-new date of birth and a brand-new name, rather than change the name of someone -- of a small baby who can`t even talk?

You mentioned the Web site that they have up. The Web site now is -- is put up as being privately owned. But initially, the Web site was shown on a Whois search to believe belong to Dave and Gail Mattern (ph). Now, they`re friends of the benefactor from Texas that had financed this thing. They`re all involved in the horsing world, and they even the Web site BarrelHorseWorld.com. And they also own the home where the media interviews were done back in -- in October when Deborah and Jeremy sat in front of the national media for a weekend and talked to interviewers there.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, Ron, let me say this. I don`t know the names of the two individuals you mentioned. I don`t know them. I`ve never heard of them. I do not know what their connection, if any, is to this case.

If true and can all be linked back to them then I say that was a major blunder for even bringing it up!  Couldn't be some major babynapping ring now could it?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 02:57:55 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.