April 19, 2024, 07:11:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #7 11/17/11 -  (Read 346733 times)
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: May 22, 2012, 02:27:59 PM »

OMG!!!  Sorry, here is link for above!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/21/ijvm.01.html
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #521 on: May 22, 2012, 09:02:38 PM »

My impression from the following quote is that the debit card was not stolen, someone simply had the card numbers and used them.

"JEREMY IRWIN, BABY LISA`S FATHER: Well, somebody had my information and tried to use it on November 6. And whoever had it and used it, used it for $69. And it went through and got paid. So they received some kind of -- some kind of service for the money that was charged on my card."
BBM

These are not terribly literate people and their double-speak if often confusing.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: May 23, 2012, 10:06:10 AM »

My impression from the following quote is that the debit card was not stolen, someone simply had the card numbers and used them.

"JEREMY IRWIN, BABY LISA`S FATHER: Well, somebody had my information and tried to use it on November 6. And whoever had it and used it, used it for $69. And it went through and got paid. So they received some kind of -- some kind of service for the money that was charged on my card."
BBM

These are not terribly literate people and their double-speak if often confusing.

And IF JI had reported the loss/theft of his bank promptly to the institution, the charge either would not have gone through or the bank would have reimbursed him.

What does THIS have to do with a missing baby?  Did Lisa steal the card?    Arggggggghhhh

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: May 23, 2012, 12:22:43 PM »

Lisa Irwin Update: Parents Grasp at Another Scapegoat, Child Still Missing

The parents of missing baby Lisa Irwin appeared on a segment of the Today Show on Monday morning, marking one of their only media acknowledgements in this case. Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin appeared side-by-side along with their attorney Joe Tacopina on the morning news program and shakily expressed their feelings as Lisa's disappearance nears its eighth month.

The mother of Lisa Irwin didn't make any attempts at clarifying any of the details of the case since the night the child vanished. She seemed anxious and unhappy to even be on the program, which makes it easy to speculate whether or not the parents of the infant only appeared by the pushing of Tacopina.

::snipping2::

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981346879
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: May 23, 2012, 02:13:11 PM »

Lisa Irwin Update: Parents Grasp at Another Scapegoat, Child Still Missing

The parents of missing baby Lisa Irwin appeared on a segment of the Today Show on Monday morning, marking one of their only media acknowledgements in this case. Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin appeared side-by-side along with their attorney Joe Tacopina on the morning news program and shakily expressed their feelings as Lisa's disappearance nears its eighth month.

The mother of Lisa Irwin didn't make any attempts at clarifying any of the details of the case since the night the child vanished. She seemed anxious and unhappy to even be on the program, which makes it easy to speculate whether or not the parents of the infant only appeared by the pushing of Tacopina.

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981346879

BBM - Typical Gather editorializing in what is suppose to be a news story but probably right on in this case.

Of course she is anxious -- she is an eyelash away from being charged in the death of her child.  She knows it is just a matter or time or luck.  One or the other is going to set her destiny and she is powerless to control either.  May the anxiety of the truth coming forth haunt her from her on.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
crazybabyborg
« Reply #525 on: May 24, 2012, 03:18:40 AM »

There was a piece today on America Live about this. It was pretty interesting and included a clip of the parents. Here's a link to the video:

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/america-live/index.html#/v/1653264823001/irwin-family-claims-fraudulent-charge-provides-break-in-case/?playlist_id=87651
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: May 24, 2012, 10:59:15 AM »

Thanks CBB!  Great piece and I agree with Mr. Furhman totally!
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: May 24, 2012, 11:08:51 AM »

Every time I see that there is a new post in the Lisa Irwin thread...I get an irritated feeling inside.  I get irritated because I know that there will be no new evidence in this case and that the family will not be pleading or starting something new to get Lisa's sweet face out there.  I sat and thought about this for a minute and realized that this says a lot...why should I be getting irritated with the family of a missing child?  Hmmm...maybe because the mere fact that they aren't trying to do anything to find her says it all.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: May 24, 2012, 11:22:05 AM »

Every time I see that there is a new post in the Lisa Irwin thread...I get an irritated feeling inside.  I get irritated because I know that there will be no new evidence in this case and that the family will not be pleading or starting something new to get Lisa's sweet face out there.  I sat and thought about this for a minute and realized that this says a lot...why should I be getting irritated with the family of a missing child?  Hmmm...maybe because the mere fact that they aren't trying to do anything to find her says it all.

Amen!  I watched the well dyed and neatly flat-ironed egg donor of little Lisa and got more mad by the second!!!  One sentence her voice was cracking and sounded like she was about to flood tears and the next milisecond she went right back to being clear voiced and trying to make her unvalid, stupid point!  Can't stand her and I will apologize if I am wrong about her but I don't think I am!  She did this or allowed it to happen!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #529 on: May 24, 2012, 11:37:17 AM »

I couldn't agree more with you, melisb and labubske. I'll be the first to feel badly if I'm wrong, but I'm sure we aren't wrong. Regardless of any other circumstances, the mother is responsible. What mother puts a 10 month old down for bed that early and then proceeds to get drunk for the rest of the evening? Even according to her own story, she can't say for sure that she ever even checked on the baby. 
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #530 on: May 24, 2012, 01:43:10 PM »

There was a piece today on America Live about this. It was pretty interesting and included a clip of the parents. Here's a link to the video:

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/america-live/index.html#/v/1653264823001/irwin-family-claims-fraudulent-charge-provides-break-in-case/?playlist_id=87651

I liked the anchor's take on Debra.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #531 on: May 26, 2012, 02:01:06 AM »

I couldn't agree more with you, melisb and labubske. I'll be the first to feel badly if I'm wrong, but I'm sure we aren't wrong. Regardless of any other circumstances, the mother is responsible. What mother puts a 10 month old down for bed that early and then proceeds to get drunk for the rest of the evening? Even according to her own story, she can't say for sure that she ever even checked on the baby. 

AND a sick baby at that! 
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: May 26, 2012, 09:48:12 AM »

AND a sick baby at that! 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: June 24, 2012, 09:06:36 AM »

Atrocious writing, but I'm glad to see an update.  JMHO

http://delcotimes.com/articles/2012/06/24/news/doc4fe683700b55d265922055.txt
Family continues search for infant
June 24, 2012

Saturday on a baseball field behind the Upper Chichester Police Department, Shanks, along with Irwin’s cousins, Kim Pretti and Felicia Chivalette, released 300 balloons at 4 p.m. at the same time as family and friends in Rosharon, Texas, just south of Houston, and in Kansas City to bring attention to the situation.
According to family members, there were three witnesses that say a man was walking around Kansas City at around midnight on Oct. 3 holding a baby. However, the man was never found and consequently, neither has Lisa Irwin been found yet.

But the family is keeping hope. They received one clue when Lisa Irwin’s name was apparently changed on a birth certificate and recorded on an United Kingdom website. However, the site is no longer active and it’s not sure if the transaction would have taken place in the United States or somewhere else.

“Right now we are very hopeful,” Shanks said. “We are hoping by doing this we can get regional and national attention.”

About 75 people showed up for Saturday’s ceremony.

The ceremony included short speeches by Pretti and Chivalette. Part of Pretti’s speech included a statement from Lisa’s parents, Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin.
“Everyday we wake up hoping it will be the day our Lisa comes home. With each day that passes, it gets harder to be without her. It’s been over eight months since we got to see her, hold her, kiss her and play with her. Our family is broken without her. We beg anyone that knows anything to please do the right thing with Lisa. She deserves to be with the people that love her the most, her family. We want to thank everyone for their support and coming together to help bring Lisa home.”
According to the website findlisairwin.com, there is a $100,000 reward for information that leads to her finding. There is also a facebook page at Facebook.com/find.lisa.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: June 24, 2012, 02:24:34 PM »

I heard this on the news and my immediate thought was that it was a stunt.  That tacky joe must have some sort of publicity planned in the near future.  I went searching for info and finally found it on only 1 of the local news websites.  The very short story says nothing about that, it really doesn't say much of anything. So they claim to have tied notes to 150 balloons to bring awareness to Baby Lisa. BFD.  They also claim the police have told them that Baby Lisa could still be alive. They can, and do, say whatever they want.  They and anyone who supports them are horrible, vile, and disgusting.  Sorry, I am at the end of my rope with people getting away with harming children. 

Anyway, here is a link to the article that was posted 6/23/2012 http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/family-friends-release-balloons-for-baby-lisa
Her parents hope the balloons will find strangers who might know something.

"We're just trying to let everybody know that she's still missing,” Lisa’s father said. “We're still looking and she's still out there somewhere. And we need everybody to just keep looking, keep looking for Lisa."
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: June 24, 2012, 02:33:03 PM »

I'll come to the main page ,see that an old case has new posts (Yah! victim found,killer caught) nope more damn balloons.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: June 24, 2012, 02:34:22 PM »

OOps Yuknowmenot that was not directed at you or your update.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: June 25, 2012, 11:22:28 PM »

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/lisa-irwin/view
LISA IRWIN

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: July 11, 2012, 02:16:15 AM »

I'll come to the main page ,see that an old case has new posts (Yah! victim found,killer caught) nope more damn balloons.

Yup.

Can totally relate.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #539 on: August 14, 2012, 01:37:37 AM »

Thinking of you today, little Lisa.  I hope you are held, happy, warm, and loved whether by human or angelic arms.

May God's love surround you and keep you safe wherever you may be, pretty girl.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.