March 29, 2024, 08:43:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #7 11/17/11 -  (Read 344302 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2011, 12:33:04 PM »

Why would grandfather netz's give a phone that wasn't working?
I bet it was under his contract till the turnover when deb gets minutes to use.

Deb only said  phones didn't work, never said she had a phone from Netz at that time, I believe.

Also I think LE is only releasing little bits at a time, maybe so they can get more led's, so they can connect the dots.

Deb and JI will trip up, karma............

Pharlap,

I think the phone was functional, but not activated under the grandfather's plan.  It maybe speculation on my part, but most people don't have unused activated lines and phones on their account that would just amount to extra monthly charge.  Again, that is just my interpretation.    It was David Netz who made the comments on his FB regarding how Deborah acquired the additional phone.  He then changed his FB status to private, so all that is available about the phone to my knowledge, is what I have cited. 

Tks, surely the cops were all over this and just waiting for someone to slip up.....
Where ever the body is, maybe will appear Thanksgiving, Christmas or Easter like in other cases... dreadful thought thou.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2011, 01:27:02 PM »

I speculate that Debra, Jeremy, Samantha and James collaborated together to stage/fabricate an abduction of little Lisa when she met an unintentional demise through an an action of wrongoing (rage/frustration).

Could it be that out of a misguided sense of friendship/loyalty the Brandos became participants in a coverup.

Think about it.

1.  The elusive thisclose neighbours have not stepped forward and taken advantage of the big network interview bucks that their 15 minutes of fame could afford.

2.  Samantha Brando could affirm all that Debra alleges between the hours of 6:40 PM and 10:00 PM but she has chosen to avoid any media questions.

3.  Samantha Brando could reveal if she oberved or heard a "live" lisa while she was allegedly spending "adult" time with Debra.

4.  Debra Bradley felt free to lie and omit certain details when initially questioned by LE in regards to certain happenings encompassing the hours between 6:40 PM and 10:00 PM while knowing there was a witness.

5.  The description provided by the 12:15 AM witnesses fits that of Jeremy Irwin.

6.  The description provided by the 4:00 AM witness fits that of James Brando.  It has been rumored that a photo of James Brando was picked from a photo lineup by Mike Thompson.  James Brando has been questioned several times by LE and has been given a polygraph.

7.  Was activity from the so-called "stolen" cell phones all about the furthering of the abduction staging/fabrication?

Could it be that a conscience will prevail and the Brandos will reveal at some point in time the truth and accept the consequences for their participation in the coverup?

Janet

+++++

Baby Lisa's Parents Meet With New Lawyer
11-Month-Old Will Be Missing 1 Month On Thursday
POSTED: 5:42 pm CDT November 2, 2011
UPDATED: 5:53 pm CDT November 2, 2011

<snipped>

The neighbor, a woman named Samantha, has spent a lot of time with the couple since Lisa disappeared. She was at the home on North Walrond Avenue while Bradley and Irwin met with Picerno on Wednesday.

<snipped>

http://www.kmbc.com/r/29667881/detail.html

Backup
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12266.820

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2011, 01:57:53 PM »

James Brando

Samantha Brando

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2011, 02:10:27 PM »

Debra Bradley - Jeremy Irwin

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2011, 02:11:17 PM »

Where is Lisa Irwin?

_____

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2011, 02:32:33 PM »

Good lord we have fallen down the rabbit hole. lmao.
Noooo,I can't take much more.
I say we  just sit at the edge and see what happens.   
ITA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2011, 03:21:12 PM »

In the OCT 6 interview titled "parents answer questions of local media", Bradley states, "ONE phone didn't work". I also want to know which phone made the call.

It is said the phone was within 1/3  mile radius of home. This puts those phones very close, if not, right at the Irwin Home. 1/3 mile is about 1700 ft or 570 yards...maximum distance from home.

My hunch is the phone call came from within the home.

... or in the immediate neighborhood.

Could it be that the activity on the alleged "stolen" cell phone after midnight be about Debra, Jeremy, Samatha and James attempting to obstruct an imminent investigation by directing suspicion on the residents of that flop house thus furthering the abduction staging/fabrication.

In other words ... could it be that Dane and Meagan are innocent pawns being set up in regards to the happenings encompassing the demise and disappearance of baby Lisa.

TRUTH AND JUSTICE FOR LISA IRWIN!

Later, Janet
12:16 PM PT

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2011, 03:23:35 PM »

_____

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2011, 03:29:34 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/18/baby-lisa-break-reports-suggest-handyman-jersey-bragged-about-being-paid-to-steal-lisa-irwin/
2:30 pm ET November 18, 2011
BABY LISA BREAK?: Reports Suggest Handyman “Jersey” Bragged About Being Paid to Steal Lisa Irwin
by America Live Posted in: America Live, Baby Lisa, Deborah Bradley, Jersey, John Picerno, Lisa Irwin, Megan Wright, Megyn Kelly   

video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2011, 03:31:37 PM »

Megyn says this is triple hearsay 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2011, 03:39:57 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/18/baby-lisa-break-reports-suggest-handyman-jersey-bragged-about-being-paid-to-steal-lisa-irwin/
BABY LISA BREAK?: Reports Suggest Handyman “Jersey” Bragged About Being Paid to Steal Lisa Irwin
by America Live Posted in: America Live, Baby Lisa, Deborah Bradley, Jersey, John Picerno, Lisa Irwin, Megan Wright, Megyn Kelly   

video at link.

My opinion...
The cops would of been all over this from the beginning.
Why didn't these attorneys take her to the police right away, like drive her there.
This is just smoke & glasses to me.

Have to sit back and see what else is being thrown against  the wall by deb's attorneys..

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2011, 03:45:17 PM »

video at link.

My opinion...
The cops would of been all over this from the beginning.
Why didn't these attorneys take her to the police right away, like drive her there.
This is just smoke & glasses to me.

Have to sit back and see what else is being thrown against  the wall by deb's attorneys..

Seems like that big reward money would bring her right back...........
We better get out our old well worn Anti-Anthony helmets so we don't get hit by any flying poo.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2011, 03:56:35 PM »

http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/18/irwin-attorney-jersey-bragged-about-kidnapping-lisa/
Irwin Attorney: ‘Jersey’ Bragged About Kidnapping Lisa
2:20 pm, November 18, 2011, by Meagan Kelleher

FOX News reported Friday that according to Irwin family attorney John Picerno, the handy man known as “Jersey” bragged to someone that he was paid $300 to kidnap baby Lisa Irwin.

Picerno told FOX’s Megyn Kelly that an unidentified 17-year-old told them she overheard the conversation between John “Jersey” Tanko and an unknown person.  Picerno said police had been notified of this information, and that the attorneys were not sure of the credibility of the teen.

Picerno told FOX 4 that they found the unidentified teen “through their investigation.”
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: November 18, 2011, 04:13:34 PM »

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/16/3270248/attorneys-trade-barbs-over-baby.html
Posted on Fri, Nov. 18, 2011 01:13 AM
Attorneys trade barbs over baby Lisa’s brother
By MARK MORRIS
The Kansas City Star

A lawyer working on a custody issue smoldering at the margins of the missing baby Lisa Irwin case fired back Wednesday at comments made by another attorney the day before.

The back and forth started Tuesday, when a lawyer representing Lisa’s parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, complained about a custody petition filed by attorney Dorothy L. Savory.

Savory represents Rasleen Raim, the mother of Jeremy Irwin’s 8-year-old son, who is a half-brother to Lisa, the baby reported missing from her Northland home six weeks ago. Raim is seeking temporary custody of her son to care for his “safety, comfort and peace of mind.”

Attorney Joseph Tacopina, who represents Lisa’s parents, on Tuesday described the petition against Jeremy Irwin as “unbelieveable” and accused Raim of “trying to glom on to her 15 minutes” of fame in the high-profile case.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/16/3270248/attorneys-trade-barbs-over-baby.html#ixzz1e3PQtgDd

BBM.. How dare she!   Everybody knows those 15 minutes belong to Tacky Joe.  He needs to spend less time on things he cannont control and more time on those he can, like forcing his clients to come clean.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2011, 04:58:34 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/RussPtacek
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
"We heard about it and are checking into it, " said KCPD about rumor handyman bragged about $300 payment in theft of #babylisa #lisairwin
1 minute ago

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2011, 05:11:34 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16077691/picerno-witness-claims-handyman-paid-300-for-kidnapping
Picerno: Witness claims handyman paid $300 for kidnapping
Posted: Nov 18, 2011 3:39 PM CST Updated: Nov 18, 2011 3:43 PM CST
By DeAnn Smith, Digital Content Manager - email
KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

An attorney for the parents of missing baby Lisa Irwin said Friday that a witness claims a neighborhood handyman was paid $300 to kidnap her.

Kansas City attorney John Picerno said the information has been turned over to the authorities.

Picerno said he, New York attorney Joe Tacopina and private detective Bill Stanton met with the 17-year-old girl Tuesday. Picerno said the girl who claims the handyman bragged about the kidnapping to another man.

The teen said she was with the second man following a vigil for the baby and he claimed the handyman made the claim, Picerno contends.

"She didn't seem to have a car in the world one way or the other. I believe her when she told me that's what she heard," Picerno told Fox News' Megyn Kelly. "But obviously, without having interviewed that individual myself I can't attest to his credibility."

He said representatives for Lisa's parents, Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, are attempting to locate the man that the teen allegedly spoke to about the handyman. He said the man who spoke to the teen is part of a "transient/homeless group of people." He did admit that his claim involving Tanko is a "big if."

Kelly stressed that Picerno's allegation is "triple hearsay."

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2011, 05:16:02 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/KCPD-are-checking-into-rumor-handyman-bragged-about-300-Baby-Lisa--theft
KCPD are 'checking into' rumor handyman bragged about $300 Baby Lisa theft money
Posted: 4:02 PM
Video at link.

"We heard about it and are checking into it, just like we have on all leads," said Kansas City Police Captain Steven Young.

The handyman, known as Jersey, has been in police custody since shortly after the disappearance of Baby Lisa on unrelated charges.

Neighbors said he was a regular in the neighborhood prior to the disappearance.

The woman whose phone received a call from one of the cells stolen from the Irwin home, Megan Wright, said she had dated Jersey shortly before the disappearance.

Police have repeatedly said he is not a suspect.

Lisa Irwin was reported missing on October 4, 2011.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/KCPD-are-checking-into-rumor-handyman-bragged-about-300-Baby-Lisa--theft#ixzz1e66e5vdV

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: November 18, 2011, 05:24:29 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16077691/picerno-witness-claims-handyman-paid-300-for-kidnapping
Lisa's parents and older half brothers primarily had been staying with Bradley's younger brother Phil Netz until Tuesday when they moved back to their home on North Lister Avenue.

"They are doing remarkably well," Picerno said.

He added that he spoke with Irwin Friday morning and that Irwin said "everyday has gotten better." He said Irwin plans to return to his job as an electrician next week and they are working to get "back 100 percent to their normal life."

As far as Lisa's room, the family has made few changes, Picerno said.

"Baby Lisa's room is pretty much as it was before she was taken. Police did not really take that much out of the home," he said.

I didn't know there was a normal after the loss of a child.

~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2011, 05:27:22 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/kctv5

KCTV5 KCTV5 - Kansas City
Picerno: Witness claims handyman paid $300 for kidnapping: An attorney for the parents of missing baby Lisa Irwi... bit.ly/ss39NP
23 minutes ago

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16077691/picerno-witness-claims-handyman-paid-300-for-kidnapping?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Picerno: Witness claims handyman paid $300 for kidnapping
November 18, 2011

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

An attorney for the parents of missing baby Lisa Irwin said Friday that a witness claims a neighborhood handyman was paid $300 to kidnap her.

Kansas City attorney John Picerno said the information has been turned over to the authorities.

Picerno said he, New York attorney Joe Tacopina and private detective Bill Stanton met with the 17-year-old girl Tuesday. Picerno said the girl who claims the handyman bragged about the kidnapping to another man.

The teen said she was with the second man following a vigil for the baby and he claimed the handyman made the claim, Picerno contends.

"She didn't seem to have a car in the world one way or the other. I believe her when she told me that's what she heard," Picerno told Fox News' Megyn Kelly. "But obviously, without having interviewed that individual myself I can't attest to his credibility."

He said representatives for Lisa's parents, Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, are attempting to locate the man that the teen allegedly spoke to about the handyman. He said the man who spoke to the teen is part of a "transient/homeless group of people." He did admit that his claim involving Tanko is a "big if."

Kelly stressed that Picerno's allegation is "triple hearsay."
More...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2011, 05:57:20 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/RussPtacek
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
"We heard about it and are checking into it, " said KCPD about rumor handyman bragged about $300 payment in theft of #babylisa #lisairwin
1 minute ago

If true, $300 would be quite a wind fall for a handy man. Again, if true, I would be looking in hollow trees, under logs, in drains and whistles, in unoccupied buildings of all kinds and sizes, every hidy-hole in the ping perimeter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.