March 28, 2024, 10:18:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #7 11/17/11 -  (Read 344272 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2011, 07:23:51 PM »

Maybe I missed it but I still don't know how the missing Irwin phone was able to make a call.
I'd like to know 'which' phone made the call.  DB says two of them had no service and so she was using one her dad gave her.  If its true that two had no service, then the Daddy Netz phone has to be the one that made the call.  Only thing is...LE has never said which phone did the calling and that makes me go hmmmmmmmm.

not sure if this has been mentioned
irwin 2 non working phones
dads phone works
the irwin lawyer, says they checked back and the # to MW had never been dialed from the irwin phone b4,
not  sure if he meant JI or DB phone or phones,but that doesnt mean the # wasnt accessed
 from a non working phone and dialed on the working phone ould it have been in dads
phone,prob not
i think the # was dialed from human memory,and still think the phones are not connected to
missing lisa, as inaccurate as the news is on missing lisa,im starting to think its 2 separate
crimes,you would have to be a dumb crook to leave that kind of evidence behind, but stranger
things have happened

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Serenity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #81 on: November 18, 2011, 07:39:19 PM »

If this 17yr old girl and this homeless guy were at a vigil for Lisa,then there should be video somewhere of the 2.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2011, 07:41:21 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/KCPD-are-checking-into-rumor-handyman-bragged-about-300-Baby-Lisa--theft
KCPD are 'checking into' rumor handyman bragged about $300 Baby Lisa theft money
Posted: 4:02 PM
Video at link.

::snipping2::
"We heard about it and are checking into it, just like we have on all leads," said Kansas City Police Captain Steven Young.

The handyman, known as Jersey, has been in police custody since shortly after the disappearance of Baby Lisa on unrelated charges.

Neighbors said he was a regular in the neighborhood prior to the disappearance.

The woman whose phone received a call from one of the cells stolen from the Irwin home, Megan Wright, said she had dated Jersey shortly before the disappearance.

Police have repeatedly said he is not a suspect.

Lisa Irwin was reported missing on October 4, 2011.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/KCPD-are-checking-into-rumor-handyman-bragged-about-300-Baby-Lisa--theft#ixzz1e66e5vdV

Could this be why LE wanted all media video/photo coverage (including raw coverage)? May be they are trying to id/verify what the said "17 year old girl" claims. Ugg....this who's who list is growing by the hour.....

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: November 18, 2011, 08:17:29 PM »

i remember something about a text,IE: ready when/or im ready
IDR,the time of the text,or what day, 10-3/10-4,12ish hr
was that ever confirmed by LE,or lawyer

anyway why would someone wait this long to give up info on jersey
lawyer making leaks to cast doubt,if there would be an arrest of his
client,and prepping theories,me thinks

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: November 18, 2011, 08:23:27 PM »

Is this 17-year-old girl be the neighbor from whom they took DNA?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2011, 08:51:57 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/18/baby-lisa-break-reports-suggest-handyman-jersey-bragged-about-being-paid-to-steal-lisa-irwin/
2:30 pm ET November 18, 2011
BABY LISA BREAK?: Reports Suggest Handyman “Jersey” Bragged About Being Paid to Steal Lisa Irwin
by America Live Posted in: America Live, Baby Lisa, Deborah Bradley, Jersey, John Picerno, Lisa Irwin, Megan Wright, Megyn Kelly   

video at link.

My opinion...
The cops would of been all over this from the beginning.
Why didn't these attorneys take her to the police right away, like drive her there.
This is just smoke & glasses to me.

Have to sit back and see what else is being thrown against  the wall by deb's attorneys..

Seems like that big reward money would bring her right back...........
We better get out our old well worn Anti-Anthony helmets so we don't get hit by any flying poo.   

Honest to gawd!!! What a bunch of idiots, liars, & freaks!!!  I can't take another scamthony circus under the big tent with gypsies, tramps & thieves, complete with @ssclowns!

Who's protecting our future, our CHILDREN??????

These parents are beyond despicable! We need penalties for parents/guardians who do not FULLY cooperate with LE when their child is missing. If they don't, it should be a felony, and they should be put behind bars until they answer every damn question asked of them! I'm so disgusted with the likes of these cretins.

We continue to allow parents like Terri Horman, skankanthony, Misty & Ron Cummings to get away with keeping their mouths shut, not cooperating with LE.....
and what do we end up with>>>>MORE CHILDREN MURDERED>>>with parents getting away with the murders! and even worse, these baby killers make a boat load of money!!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2011, 09:36:02 PM »

I am sick and disgusted with guilty people hiding behind criminal defense attorneys. How many times have we seen this now? The list is getting longer by the day. If you kill a child, hid the child well, hire a criminal defense attorney and don't speak, you are free.

When is this country going to stand up for the innocent? The prosecutors hands are tied. We have people sitting on a jury who have no idea what the term "Reasonable Doubt" means. This country is going so far liberal that we may never get it back.

Since when are parents rights more important than a child that is harmed or missing? We hear it over and over again on news show. We hear talking heads telling them not to speak with police. WTH? Let the police do their job! I am glad that the mother in St. Louis didn't get a chance to lawyer up before they found the baby.

LE are scared to death to use the word "Suspect" and will deny any one is under suspicion, thanks to criminal defense attorneys. Defense Lawyers are ruining this country by not allowing the perpetrators to be questioned in a manner to get to the truth. I am beyond disgusted!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: November 19, 2011, 06:01:55 AM »

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/252546/20111119/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-mystery-phone-man.htm?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ibtimes%2Ftech+%28IBTimes.com+RSS+Feed+-+Technology%29
Missing Baby Lisa Irwin: Mystery Phone Man Comes Forward
By Drishya Nair | November 19, 2011 4:26 AM EST

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #88 on: November 19, 2011, 06:41:41 AM »

So, we're back to blaming Jersey.  Sad that instead of talking with LE and trying to find their daughter, Lisas parents would rather spin thru their atty and wastemore time.  They don't want this baby found,  imp.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: November 19, 2011, 12:42:29 PM »

In the OCT 6 interview titled "parents answer questions of local media", Bradley states, "ONE phone didn't work". I also want to know which phone made the call.

It is said the phone was within 1/3  mile radius of home. This puts those phones very close, if not, right at the Irwin Home. 1/3 mile is about 1700 ft or 570 yards...maximum distance from home.

My hunch is the phone call came from within the home.

... or in the immediate neighborhood.

Could it be that the activity on the alleged "stolen" cell phone after midnight be about Debra, Jeremy, Samatha and James attempting to obstruct an imminent investigation by directing suspicion on the residents of that flop house thus furthering the abduction staging/fabrication.

In other words ... could it be that Dane and Meagan are innocent pawns being set up in regards to the happenings encompassing the demise and disappearance of baby Lisa.

TRUTH AND JUSTICE FOR LISA IRWIN!

Later, Janet
12:16 PM PT

Dane and Meagan s/b Jersey, Dane and Meagan

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: November 19, 2011, 01:50:15 PM »

Why have investigators instructed Dana not to discuss the call he intercepted on Megan's cell phone ... the call that originated from Debra's "stolen" cell phone?

Could it be that this call was an attempt by Debra, Jeremy, Samantha and James to cast suspicion on those residing in that flop house by creating a cell phone connection that could be traced?

Joe Tacopina stated that it was determined by investigators that there has never been cell phone communication between Debra/Jeremy and Megan.  However ... has there ever been cell phone communication between the Brandos and Megan?

Until proven otherwise ... I remain firm in my position that Debra, Jeremy, Samantha and James are the catalyst to the truth encompassing the demise and disappearance of baby Lisa.

Janet

+++++

Missing Baby Lisa Irwin: Mystery Phone Man Comes Forward
November 19, 2011 4:26 AM EST

There are still a number of questions that remain unanswered, in the matter of Lisa Irwin's disappearance, including the fact that a phone call was made her parent's mobile phone, on the night of her disappearance. The call was made to a Megan Wright - a former girlfriend of John "Jersey" Tanko, a handyman who was working in the neighborhood of the Irwin residence. Tanko is currently in jail, on unrelated charges.

Wright claims she did not receive the call, which lasted 50 seconds. She further said that the phone in question was one shared by the seven co-residents of her house. Her former roommate Dane (his last name has not been disclosed for reasons of privacy), who admitted to having the phone in his possession on the night of the call in question. 

"The truth will rise to the top," said Dane, "I have no connection with Megan Wright or the missing child."

"I used Megan's mobile phone to have my phone turned on and some rides lined up for the next days of moving into my new place," said Dane, in a mobile message-based conversation with NBC ACTION News.

<snipped>

"I'm just being thrown in a mix of people trying to push blame off of them to keep face. It's sad my name could be involved in something so heartbreaking," commented Dane.

Dane declined to answer specific questions or meet in person. He told NBC investigators the police had asked him not contact the media, warning him that it would only lead to a "media frenzy of lies."

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/252546/20111119/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-mystery-phone-man.htm

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: November 19, 2011, 02:53:55 PM »

Could it be that the activity on the alleged "stolen" cell phone after midnight be about Debra, Jeremy, Samatha and James attempting to obstruct an imminent investigation by directing suspicion on the residents of that flop house thus furthering the abduction staging/fabrication.

In other words ... could it be that Jersey, Dane and Meagan are innocent pawns being set up as persons of interest in regards to the happenings encompassing the demise and disappearance of baby Lisa.

TRUTH AND JUSTICE FOR LISA IRWIN!

Later, Janet
12:16 PM PT

NANCY GRACE
Aired November 1, 2011 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

SHERYL, CALLED FROM OHIO: My question would be, the -- the gentleman that Mr. Thompson saw carrying the baby, does his description fit either the uncle or Jersey?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: We don`t know, but I`ll throw it out to Jim Spellman.

SPELLMAN: He does not resemble the brother at all.  The brother is much younger, different build, doesn`t match at all. There is some similarity between the other descriptions of sightings of people.

I just want to say, Jane, to be very clear that the man that Mike Thompson identified is not Jersey, is not Mike Tanko.  And I showed Mike Thompson a photograph of John Tanko, the man known as Jersey and he said no that`s the guy -- not the guy. I`ve never seen him before. I want to sure that nobody takes that implication away that it`s John Tanko that has been identified.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/01/ng.01.html

_____

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #92 on: November 19, 2011, 03:29:50 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/18/baby-lisa-break-reports-suggest-handyman-jersey-bragged-about-being-paid-to-steal-lisa-irwin/
2:30 pm ET November 18, 2011
BABY LISA BREAK?: Reports Suggest Handyman “Jersey” Bragged About Being Paid to Steal Lisa Irwin
by America Live Posted in: America Live, Baby Lisa, Deborah Bradley, Jersey, John Picerno, Lisa Irwin, Megan Wright, Megyn Kelly   

video at link.

My opinion...
The cops would of been all over this from the beginning.
Why didn't these attorneys take her to the police right away, like drive her there.
This is just smoke & glasses to me.

Have to sit back and see what else is being thrown against  the wall by deb's attorneys..

Seems like that big reward money would bring her right back...........
We better get out our old well worn Anti-Anthony helmets so we don't get hit by any flying poo.   

Could he have been paid 300? 

Could the ATTN be trying to spin this? 

Something is fishy, I wonder if we will hear more

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: November 19, 2011, 05:35:59 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/RussPtacek
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Breaking development in baby Lisa coming soon @nbcactionnews
4 minutes ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: November 19, 2011, 05:43:19 PM »

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
4:34 pm Sat. Exclusive : Just spoke with witness at center of $300 baby theft rumor. Details soon @nbcactionnews #babylisa #lisairwin. .
2 minutes ago https://twitter.com/#!/RussPtacek

~ Peter Frampton
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: November 19, 2011, 05:46:47 PM »

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
4:34 pm Sat. Exclusive : Just spoke with witness at center of $300 baby theft rumor. Details soon @nbcactionnews #babylisa #lisairwin. .
trimm - keep me posted - don't have a tv - but got my monkeys up and running - thanks - caddy
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: November 19, 2011, 06:10:10 PM »

I'm skeptical on so many levels!

Janet

+++++

Irwin Attorney: ‘Jersey’ Bragged About Kidnapping Lisa
2:20 pm, November 18, 2011

FOX News reported Friday that according to Irwin family attorney John Picerno, the handy man known as “Jersey” bragged to someone that he was paid $300 to kidnap baby Lisa Irwin.

Picerno told FOX’s Megyn Kelly that an unidentified 17-year-old told them she overheard the conversation between John “Jersey” Tanko and an unknown person.  Picerno said police had been notified of this information, and that the attorneys were not sure of the credibility of the teen.

Picerno told FOX 4 that they found the unidentified teen “through their investigation.”

<snipped>

http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/18/irwin-attorney-jersey-bragged-about-kidnapping-lisa/

_____

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: November 19, 2011, 06:22:30 PM »

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
trimm - keep me posted - don't have a tv - but got my monkeys up and running - thanks - caddy
Here ya go. 
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
I've updated my Facebook page...and will continue to add information as it is transcribed: on.fb.me/vq5Ro9 #babylisa #lisairwin
26 seconds ago https://twitter.com/#!/RussPtacek

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: November 19, 2011, 06:25:36 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/$300-baby-lisa-kidnap-rumor-denied-by-teen-who-supposedly-implicated-handyman-in-disappearance
$300 Baby Lisa kidnap rumor denied by teen who supposedly implicated handyman in disappearance
Posted: 5:10 PM
Last Updated: 2 minutes ago
    By: Russ Ptacek By: Russ Ptacek

A teen located by the NBC Action News Investigators denies ever saying a neighborhood handyman "bragged" about a $300 payday for kidnapping Baby Lisa Irwin.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: November 19, 2011, 06:37:43 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/KSHBRussPtacek
Russ Ptacek
Teen says Jersey was wrongly accused.
Like · Comment · 31 seconds ago ·
Russ Ptacek
‎NBC Action News "No," teen says rumor he said handyman bragged about Baby Lisa kidnapping is not true.
Like · Comment · 2 minutes ago ·

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.