March 28, 2024, 06:54:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #7 11/17/11 -  (Read 344224 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2011, 12:30:31 PM »

Just to be thorough, I'd still like to know if there's a way to find out if anybody's lost a baby in utero or right after birth in the past 6 months to 1.5 years. Are there any negligence charges or suits against any area hospitals during this time? I'm wondering if there's a way to search perinatal deaths. Sometimes ppd related to perinatal death can be even harder the handle than a normal ppd...if any ppd would be considered normal. I'm just hoping beyond all hope that somebody really did take Lisa bc they wanted a baby so badly to love, cherish and care for.

Anyway, what would I search? Would it be obits? If so, I don't really think it lists the death as inutero...or does it? How would I be able to locate court cases without going through every single one individually?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2011, 12:47:34 PM »

Sorry for not being up to speed on this case, but are the boys both back at the home with DB and JI?   TIA

No idea. I hope not...
Thanks, Titch!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2011, 01:20:54 PM »

Hmmm, this is a blog but it's pretty darn interesting. Any monkeys seen this yet?

List of who we know have been confirmed to have been over Deb's house Oct 3rd:
Debra
Jeremy
Lisa
Son 1
Son 1
Deb's brother Phillip
Samantha Brando
Samantha's child
the Beardsley dude

Please note Jeremy's "cheating wife" remark... Also note that Sharon didn;t text her husband til the morning after she woke up

http://digitaljournal.com/blog/13545

Since Samantha & her husband James seperated that night, doesn't anybody find it odd that she didn't just stay home with their kid to watch a movie, play a game, something that gives undivided attention to their child? When did Samantha text James saying "I love you"? Wasn't it a little after 10:00 pm? Well if she could text him that late & they were obviously on speaking terms, then why didn't she call or text him right away when Jeremy ran next doo to see if Lisa was at their house? Even though it was like 4:00 in the morning, with a missing child's life at stake who the heck thinks of the time? Make the freaking phone call! So, when did she let her husband know? Why would Jeremy answer that question like that, those choice of words? Did Deb cheat? Did Samantha cheat? If so, did they cheat with a man...or a woman? Does it even matter? Probably not, but if either are involved with the other then it could give credence to what Jeremy said. What an odd choice of words...
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2011, 01:34:29 PM »

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1116796#post1116796

Michelle121, Post 394 - Post at the Bottom of Page 

Hat Tip to Michelle121!   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2011, 01:37:05 PM »

whoops! I meant son # 2.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2011, 01:56:07 PM »

Hmmm, this is a blog but it's pretty darn interesting. Any monkeys seen this yet?

Debra
Jeremy
Lisa
Son 1
Son 1
Deb's brother Phillip
Samantha Brando
Samantha's child
the Beardsley dude

Please note Jeremy's "cheating wife" remark... Also note that Sharon didn;t text her husband til the morning after she woke up

Since Samantha & her husband James seperated that night, doesn't anybody find it odd that she didn't just stay home with their kid to watch a movie, play a game, something that gives undivided attention to their child? When did Samantha text James saying "I love you"? Wasn't it a little after 10:00 pm? Well if she could text him that late & they were obviously on speaking terms, then why didn't she call or text him right away when Jeremy ran next doo to see if Lisa was at their house? Even though it was like 4:00 in the morning, with a missing child's life at stake who the heck thinks of the time? Make the freaking phone call! So, when did she let her husband know? Why would Jeremy answer that question like that, those choice of words? Did Deb cheat? Did Samantha cheat? If so, did they cheat with a man...or a woman? Does it even matter? Probably not, but if either are involved with the other then it could give credence to what Jeremy said. What an odd choice of words...
Hi Monkey's,

Titch, I find it ODD!

I also find it odd to leave a five year old and a eight year old, alone, for the evening.  Boy's would tear down the house.

Holy Moly, to leave two boys alone for five minutes, it is chaos.  I do not believe the boys were unsupervised.

How did the boys get their baths, night time stories or a evening snack? 

Did they just go to school, in the same clothes they slept in?  I wonder...

The whole evening sounds bazaar. I would guess the baby was DOA by 6:30 PM, when she said she put the baby to bed.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2011, 01:57:02 PM »

Deborah Bradley
Jeremy Irwin
Lisa Irwin (MISSING baby of Deb & Jeremy))
Michael (Deborah's 5 y/o son)
Blake (Jeremy's 8 y/o son)
Phillip Netz (Deborah's brother)
Samantha Brando
Samantha's daughter (4 y/o)
Shane Beagley (parents live a few houses down)

Please note Jeremy's "cheating wife" remark...

SELF EDIT AS NOTED
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2011, 02:34:52 PM »

Deborah Bradley
Jeremy Irwin
Samantha Brando

SELF EDIT AS NOTED

Another addition... I think Samantha's daughter is Maria.

I guess she's not back with her husband bc she posted that she and maria "will be there"  for Thanksgiving dinner but omitted James' name...unless he has other plans that keep them apart?

http://www.facebook.com/people/Samantha-Rook-Brando/597638221#!/events/238325286226634/
http://www.facebook.com/events/238325286226634/
Quote:
Samantha Rook Brando
Maria and I will be there!
LikeUnlike ·  · Yesterday at 1:43pm
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2011, 02:45:47 PM »

One more interesting thing and then I'm done bc I feel terrible as I don't believe any of these Brandos are involved in Lisa's disappearance, only trying to be thorough... I still keep going back to Debbie, just sayin'...

According to James' FB profile, he informs this:
Quote:
Work and Education
.Employers Sprint
Electronice Surveillance · Aug 2006 to present · Overland Park, Kansas.United States Air Force
Security Police/Security Forces · Jun 2002 to present.

According to Sprint's site, the job description is as follows:
http://www.aftercollege.com/job/41855817/
Quote:
Electronic Surveillance Technician,
Sprint | OVERLAND PARK, Kansas
Work Type Full time

Job Description

In this critical role of an Electronic Surveillance Technician, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance in this area, which includes 7x24 Law Enforcement Agency (LEA) hotlines used by LEAs for emergencies involving hostage situations, kidnappings and national emergencies. You will coordinate the receipt, processing and response to legal demands received from LEAs and courts for customer records, pen registers and wiretaps.

Your responsibilities will include analyzing law enforcement-generated court orders to determine completeness, assess validity and determine the nature and scope of the request. You will also assist in the implementation and maintenance of court ordered electronic surveillance (i.e. wiretap, pen-register, and trap and trace), handset location tracking a customer requested malicious call trace. You will provide appropriate data for billing law enforcement the cost of providing electronic surveillance. You may be required to provide after-hours call screening by handling non-emergency call requests as well as coordinate switch translation initiation for establishing electronic surveillance. You will report to a Supervisor.
? High school diploma or equivalent

? Experience in security, law or surveillance
Sprint is a great place to work for people who want to make a difference. We're at the center of a challenging and changing industry where every day is a growth opportunity. Diverse thought and backgrounds are highly valued. If you're up for a challenge, Sprint is the place to build your career and your character.

Sprint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has been recognized for its commitment to diversity and creating an inclusive workplace where all employees' backgrounds, talents and contributions are valued.

We are proud to be a drug free employer.

Additional Information

Recruiter
Overland Park, KS 66251
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2011, 02:52:26 PM »

So basically he has the knowledge base of cloning & gps, among other chit.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2011, 02:55:10 PM »

Has it been confirmed that the medicine Deborah was on was Effexor? If so, I stand by what I said previously, that even if she took it in the morning, the stronger effects might have tapered off by late afternoon but the drug would still be in her system, therefore she shouldn't be drinking any kind of alcohol at all until she's off her meds for 3 weeks or more. It could have caused an complete adverse reaction or compiled a normal side effect to the drug.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2011, 03:46:37 PM »

Hat Tip to Michelle121!   

?  is this in regards to MW and Dane rumor of beings half siblings?  I only see yr of birth on case.net so curious which one - one for 1991 birth yr traffic violation?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2011, 03:57:24 PM »

Deborah Bradley
Jeremy Irwin
Samantha Brando

SELF EDIT AS NOTED

And it is even more interesting that these are the characters that are not talking to media or talking very little at this point.  Shane, Samantha, Phil, James, and Jeremy are key imo to DB that night.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2011, 04:10:45 PM »

http://global.christianpost.com/news/baby-lisa-irwin-missing-essential-witness-returns-to-kansas-city-to-answer-police-questions-62145/
Thu, Nov. 17 2011 09:13 AM EDT
Baby Lisa Irwin Missing: Essential Witness Returns to Kansas City to Answer Police Questions
By Justin L. Ayoub | Christian Post Contributor

The man who allegedly had the phone that received a mysterious call from Lisa's mother's cellphone the night the toddler went missing returned to Kansas City.
Kansas City Private Investigator Ron Rugen told the Examiner that Dane Greathouse returned home after being away for a week.

Greathouse was away on a hunting trip and came back Wednesday night. He was not aware police wanted to question him, according to the report.

"We’d like to talk to him. He’s not a suspect, just another person we believe might have some information we can use," said Kansas City Police Capt. Steven Young of the witness on Monday. "Nothing more, or different from the long list of people we’ve spoken to."
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2011, 04:17:17 PM »

Levi_Page Levi Page
Tonight @ 9 ET Private Investigator Ron Rugen is on the show to discuss the #BabyLisa #LisaIrwin case! Listen at: blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2011/…
3 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23lisairwin

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2011, 04:22:01 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/17/baby-lisa-update-mystery-phone-call-to-megan-wright-reveals-new-twists-and-turns-that-could-hurt-familys-defense/
2:58 pm ET November 17, 2011
BABY LISA UPDATE: Mystery Phone Call to Megan Wright Reveals New Twists and Turns That Could Hurt Family’s Defense
by America Live Posted in: Baby Lisa, Deborah Bradley, Jeremy Irwin, Lisa Irwin, Megan Wright, Ron Rugen   

Video at link.

~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2011, 04:57:18 PM »

Hat Tip to Michelle121!   

?  is this in regards to MW and Dane rumor of beings half siblings?  I only see yr of birth on case.net so curious which one - one for 1991 birth yr traffic violation?

Let us see, if Levi comments on this tonight. His radio program can replayed the following day, I believe.  I was waiting for P.H. to bite onto this...it is questionable...

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2011, 05:10:41 PM »

I really don't see the relevence in this phone call/number mumbo-jumbo.  Seeing as Megan may have only had said phone for a month LE still has the Irwin/Bradley phone records for at least year, wouldn't LE have tracked all numbers on said phones to and from where the calls were placed?

I realize said owners of the phones may have let others use and it would be a tedious job trying to connect the dots but if Megan does have a connection to the Bradleys her previous phone # may appear, or say a connection to Dane, Jersey or others.

If this was a random abduction and say Dane was the middle man for a trade-off it certainly seems the clowns weren't all that well prepared......had to steal a phone to make connections, perp had to walk out of the area in the middle of the night with supposed nearly un-clad baby, to what meet up with someone to hand the baby off to.  Maybe it is all that simple ........Just so many possiblities!

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/17/baby-lisa-update-mystery-phone-call-to-megan-wright-reveals-new-twists-and-turns-that-could-hurt-familys-defense/

The call that was placed from Deborah Bradley’s phone at 11:57 p.m. to Megan Wright prompted the Irwin family’s defense attorney to claim the call could prove Lisa’s parents’ innocence. According to defense counsel, neither Bradley nor fiancee Jeremy Irwin had called Wright’s number before that night. Therefore, they claim evidence strongly suggested that it was an intruder who made the mysterious call.

However, revelations discovered by private investigator Ron Rugen may prove otherwise. After speaking to several eyewitnesses and people residing in Wright’s home at the time of Lisa’s disappearance, Wright had only had that particular phone and phone number for about a month before the baby vanished. Rugen says this could mean that her number changed when she got the new phone, in which case, phone records would fail to reflect whether or not Bradley or Irwin had correspondence with Wright on her preceding line.

::snipping2::
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2011, 05:33:17 PM »

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Working now on witness details-accurate b4 fast #babylisa #lisairwin @RussPtacek & like my Facebook to see it first: on.fb.me/vq5Ro9
3 minutes ago
Case Signal (BeanE)
CaseSignal Case Signal (BeanE)
#lisairwin #babylisa Also continue to stay tuned breathlessly for @RussPtacek BOMBSHELL he promised four friggin' hours ago
17 minutes ago  http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23lisairwin

~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2011, 06:14:58 PM »

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Working now on witness details-accurate b4 fast #babylisa #lisairwin @RussPtacek & like my Facebook to see it first: on.fb.me/vq5Ro9
3 minutes ago
Case Signal (BeanE)
CaseSignal Case Signal (BeanE)
#lisairwin #babylisa Also continue to stay tuned breathlessly for @RussPtacek BOMBSHELL he promised four friggin' hours ago17 minutes ago  http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23lisairwin

I love chocolate too, Trimm!  Smile  I actually drink Chocolate Syrup, wine is fine, chocolate is better 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.