March 28, 2024, 07:33:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #7 11/17/11 -  (Read 344226 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: September 07, 2012, 10:49:28 AM »

Update on missing KC baby case
sep 7 2012

KANSAS CITY — It's hard to believe but a missing Kansas City toddler has been missing almost a year.

Lisa Irwin was reported missing from her parents' Kansas City home on Oct. 4. in the 3600 block of Lister Avenue.

::snipping2::

http://www.kcci.com/news/central-iowa/Update-on-missing-KC-baby-case/-/9357080/16510312/-/n799jcz/-/index.html
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: September 17, 2012, 09:58:17 AM »

Update on missing KC baby case
sep 7 2012

KANSAS CITY — It's hard to believe but a missing Kansas City toddler has been missing almost a year.

Lisa Irwin was reported missing from her parents' Kansas City home on Oct. 4. in the 3600 block of Lister Avenue.

http://www.kcci.com/news/central-iowa/Update-on-missing-KC-baby-case/-/9357080/16510312/-/n799jcz/-/index.html
Yes, it is very hard to believe.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: September 20, 2012, 09:50:56 AM »

I was on Twitter reading the usual tweets and on a random profile and started reading and guess what was there:
https://twitter.com/LIFootprints.

@LIFootprints is a Lisa Irwin twitter page.  Nothing unusual but thought I would just throw it out there!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: September 20, 2012, 09:52:39 AM »

Anyone have a way to find out who that twitter page belongs too?
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: September 20, 2012, 01:10:58 PM »

Anyone have a way to find out who that twitter page belongs too?

You can send them a private message and they may or may not reply.  Here is the FB page that is associated with the twitter account https://www.facebook.com/LisaIrwinFootprintsInTheSand/info .  It seems to have some association with www.findlisairwin.com as well based on the posts on the FB page.  The information as to the "owner" of the "findlisairwin.com" website is available on different internet sites, but I don't want to get into any confidentiality issues and will leave it to others to look it up if they want.  The name didn't mean anything to mean, but that may just ignorance on my part or it may not be the owner's real name, anyway. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: September 22, 2012, 12:34:48 AM »

Thank you Flutter dear.  If the name didn't ring a bell with you then I trust I wouldn't know any better!  Thank you for your help.  You won't believe where I ran across it!  Don't hold it against me but...I watch Teen Mom2 and there is this train wreck of a gal who lives her life on Twitter and I clicked on one of her followers and it was left on that girls page?!?!  Really random I thought.  Then I had this idea that maybe if I was following a train wreck that maybe Baby Lisa's egg donor was doing the very same thing and looking for a response from these two infamous twits!  Who know but it does seem likely knowing that looser of a mother!  I know I drug this out and hope you understand what I meant!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: September 29, 2012, 11:57:25 PM »

http://www.kpho.com/story/19667428/police-baby-lisa-irwins-mom-only-one-who-can-provide-answers

Police: Baby Lisa Irwin's mom only one who can provide answers
Posted: Sep 28, 2012 12:56 PM CDT Updated: Sep 28, 2012 8:13 PM CDT

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -
Debbie Bradley isn't talking to investigators and only she can provide needed answers in the investigation into her missing daughter, Kansas City police said Friday.

Police issued the statement just ahead of next week's one-year anniversary of the disappearance of then 10-month-old Lisa Irwin from her Northland home.

It is the most direct comment that police have made about Bradley since the initial days when the baby was reported missing on Oct. 4.

Bradley and the child's father, Jeremy Irwin, maintain their daughter was kidnapped from her crib and they had nothing to do with her disappearance.

"I just want her back," Irwin told reporters Friday afternoon.

Detectives have exhausted all leads provided by the child's family and their attorneys, according to the statement.

"The leads were of no benefit to the investigation," according to the statement from Capt. Steve Young. "While communication with the family has been ongoing, police have not had the opportunity to sit down one-on-one with Lisa's mother, Deborah Bradley. As the only adult in the home at the time of the baby's disappearance, police continue to have questions to which only she can provide answers."

Irwin had a succinct reply when asked about the police statement. (warning: strong language)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: September 30, 2012, 12:11:32 AM »

http://www.kansas.com/2012/09/28/2507646/toddler-lisa-irwin-gone-nearly.html

‘Baby Lisa’ Irwin gone nearly a year and mystery lingers
Published Friday, Sep. 28, 2012, at 11:48 p.m.
Updated Friday, Sep. 28, 2012, at 11:49 p.m.

The cooperation of parents is vital to an investigation, said Robert Lowery, a senior executive with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

“I would just urge the parents to reconsider,” he said. “The final concern is finding the child and returning her home.”

Leads provided so far by Lisa’s family and their attorneys haven’t helped, police said.

The parents’ lawyer took exception to the tone of the police statement, insisting “our doors are open, the phone is open, they have our numbers and they can call.”

In an email statement, the couple asked for tips and thanked people for support.

“Every day we wake up hoping it will be the day she comes home to us,” their statement said. “Until that day happens, our family will continue to be incomplete without her.”

The initial force of more than 100 investigators has now dwindled to one detective and one federal agent who work tips along with other cases.
Read more...
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: October 04, 2012, 01:33:56 AM »

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/10/03/3846919/vigil-for-lisa-irwin-brings-tears.html

Posted on Wed, Oct. 03, 2012 10:23 PM
Vigil for missing toddler Lisa Irwin brings tears, hope

A year after 11-month-old Lisa Irwin disappeared, a Northland couple said Wednesday night they have never given up hope and continue to pray for their child’s safe return.

Parents Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin held a candlelight prayer vigil outside their home that was attended by nearly 100 relatives, neighbors and others.

Throughout the vigil, Bradley and Irwin held a small tea candle in one hand and each other tightly with the other. Both sobbed as a prayer was offered.
Read more...
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: October 04, 2012, 10:40:02 AM »

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/10/03/3846919/vigil-for-lisa-irwin-brings-tears.html

A year after 11-month-old Lisa Irwin disappeared, a Northland couple said Wednesday night they have never given up hope and continue to pray for their child’s safe return.

Parents Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin held a candlelight prayer vigil outside their home that was attended by nearly 100 relatives, neighbors and others.

Throughout the vigil, Bradley and Irwin held a small tea candle in one hand and each other tightly with the other. Both sobbed as a prayer was offered.
Read more...

Thanks for the updates grace-land.
I may be wrong, but I think these people know exactly what happened to Lisa!

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: October 04, 2012, 12:00:41 PM »

Read more...

Thanks for the updates grace-land.
I may be wrong, but I think these people know exactly what happened to Lisa!

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: October 04, 2012, 02:02:20 PM »

MuffyBeeI am sorry, but there is no link for this, hopefully it will be in print sometime soon.

On the local radio news a couple hours ago it was reported that the KCPD says they cannot move the investigation forward because Deborah Bradley will not speak with them.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: October 04, 2012, 02:10:18 PM »

MuffyBeeI am sorry, but there is no link for this, hopefully it will be in print sometime soon.

On the local radio news a couple hours ago it was reported that the KCPD says they cannot move the investigation forward because Deborah Bradley will not speak with them.

I think I had read something a day or so ago along those same lines, so I'll take a look and see if I can find a link.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: October 04, 2012, 02:17:36 PM »

http://www.kpho.com/story/19726738/baby-lisa-investigation-still-active-1-year-later
Baby Lisa Irwin's parents hold vigil to mark somber anniversary
Posted October 3, 2012, Updated October 4, 2012

Lisa's parents still live in their same home off North Lister Avenue with Bradley's two sons. They seem to be living a normal life.

While investigators still actively work the case, the investigation appears largely stalled. Police said last week that they have questions that only Bradley can answer.
The closed doors in the investigation are a frustrating situation that a retired Kansas City Police Department sergeant can relate to.

"I feel for them. I've been there, I've gone through that and I know how frustrating that can be," retired Detective Dave Bernard said.

Bernard retired from the police department weeks before Lisa went missing, but he's no rookie when it comes to high profile, long-term investigations.

"When it's a high profile case, you're under a microscope. Everything you do and say is watched. It's picked apart, it's analyzed," he said.

That's exactly what happened to Bernard when he supervised a squad of detectives in the Precious Doe case in 2001 - a case involving a young girl that took four years to crack.

"Usually time is your enemy. When you start an investigation like that, the first few hours are critical because you have people setting alibis and they're destroying evidence," he said.

While one year has come and gone in Lisa's disappearance, Bernard said experienced detectives understand time lapse can also help solve a case.

"Sometimes time can be an ally because the people you talk to at the time may have allegiances to each other but, over time, allegiances break up, alliances crumble and sometimes people are more willing to talk more freely after that's happened," he said.

Bernard has never worked a minute on the baby Lisa case, but he said there is a good reason to talk to Bradley. Police said Bradley has not agreed to do a sit-down interview with them since the first weeks of the then 11-month-old's disappearance.

"Usually as a general rule, the younger the victim, the suspect or the perpetrator, the lies close in. Maybe the mother's boyfriend, but they close in because children are protected by their parents. They don't usually allow them to have complete contact with complete strangers," Bradley said.
The one police detective still actively working the case can't say things have moved forward. Police released a statement last week saying Bradley is still refusing to sit down for a talk with investigators.

"It's progressed to the point now where Deborah and Jeremy will contact law enforcement without going through the attorneys," Picerno said.

Bill Stanton, the private investigator from New York, is also still working the case.

"Yes, I would. But we're getting into a gray area that I shouldn't be speaking to," he said when asked if he would advise anyone in Bradley and Jeremy Irwin's situation to sit down and talk with police one-on-one.

Stanton maintains he's just a consultant to the family, but he firmly believes Jersey, a handyman police have questioned and cleared, has some involvement in baby Lisa's disappearance.

"I am more resolved to the fact that this crime was not perpetrated by either Deborah or Jeremy, but rather someone outside the home," he said.

Stanton said one thing is for sure - one year later, still more questions remain than answers.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: October 04, 2012, 02:18:45 PM »

Thanks, I have looked but haven't found it in print.  I did run across this, I knew there was an ulterior motive to the vigil because there always is, they - and the lawyers - needed to get paid again.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/19736383/inside-edition
Debbie Bradley again in national spotlight on 1-year anniversary
Posted: Oct 04, 2012 11:57 AM CDT Updated: Oct 04, 2012 12:11 PM CDT

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

The mother of a missing Northland girl is again in the national spotlight.

Inside Edition looks at the vigil to mark the one-year disappearance of baby Lisa Irwin.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: October 04, 2012, 02:21:33 PM »

Well silly me, I was checking the local news outlets when, apparently, they are the last places to find any actual news on this.  Thanks MuffyBee!
Fanta
Scared Monkey

...woops there goessss another banana tree...

« Reply #556 on: October 05, 2012, 05:52:59 AM »

I keep coming back.
I keep the hope.

peace
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: October 05, 2012, 07:35:02 AM »

I keep coming back.
I keep the hope.

peace

an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: October 06, 2012, 03:29:39 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisas-parent-buy-clothes-gifts-year/story?id=17375065
Missing Baby Lisa's Parent Buy Her Clothes and Gifts a Year After She Vanished
October 2, 2012

The Irwin family home on North Lister in Kansas City, Mo., looks deceptively normal. The father leaves every morning to go to work while the mother stays at home to care for the couple's two young boys. In the afternoon, neighborhood kids can be seen playing in the yard.

But inside the house is a little girl's room that has been virtually untouched for a year. The room belongs to baby Lisa Irwin who vanished from her crib, seemingly without a trace exactly a year ago on Wednesday.

"They've got Lisa's room intact," Irwin family attorney John Picerno told ABCNews.com, referring to Lisa's parents Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin. "They still try to honor her. They still believe that she is alive. They buy clothes that will fit her when she comes home. They try to buy gifts for her to celebrate the various holidays as the holidays pass."

Lisa disappeared the night of Oct. 3, 2011 from her home and the family has maintained from the beginning that the girl was abducted from her bedroom inside the home while her father was at work and her mother and brothers were asleep in another room.
More...
(2 pgs)

Video at Link

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #559 on: October 08, 2012, 04:27:16 PM »

I saw that story in the news about the baby's body being found buried in Long Island and it made me remember Baby Lisa.  She's out there somewhere waiting to be found.  Sad

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.