March 19, 2024, 05:26:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #7 11/17/11 -  (Read 343546 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: October 08, 2012, 09:28:07 PM »

I saw that story in the news about the baby's body being found buried in Long Island and it made me remember Baby Lisa.  She's out there somewhere waiting to be found.  Sad

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: October 09, 2012, 09:44:16 AM »

I saw that story in the news about the baby's body being found buried in Long Island and it made me remember Baby Lisa.  She's out there somewhere waiting to be found.  Sad

I know that her soul has left her human remains and "she" is in heaven, but I still wish that what is left of her earthly shell could be found and laid properly to rest.   an angelic monkey

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: October 09, 2012, 04:39:45 PM »

I know that her soul has left her human remains and "she" is in heaven, but I still wish that what is left of her earthly shell could be found and laid properly to rest.   an angelic monkey
I agree -- it's a matter of decency among other things.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: November 02, 2012, 10:28:14 AM »

Concerns Raised Over “Find Lisa Irwin” Website Fundraising (VIDEO)
Posted on: 7:00 pm, November 1, 2012

KANSAS CITY –   It’s been more than a year since Lisa Irwin disappeared from her Northland home. Despite the offer of a $100,000 reward, a separate Lisa Irwin organization is now soliciting donations from the public – and some are questioning why the fundraising is necessary.

The “Find Lisa Irwin” website claims all the donations will be used to raise awareness and to bring Lisa home. But this foundation is not registered with the Missouri Secretary of State. The communications director for that office says because it’s not registered, the state doesn’t know if it’s a legitimate nonprofit organization.

On the official Lisa Irwin website there’s now a donate button where you can make a contribution through Pay Pal to the Lisa Irwin Hope Foundation. The site claims donations also are accepted at any Wells Fargo branch.  The solicitation suggests money will be used to print and mail flyers, and produce bracelets, shirts and bumper stickers.

But on Facebook groups dedicated to the Irwin case, many are questioning this fundraising. One woman writes: “Lisa Irwin is a victim, not a brand. Those parents are shameful.”

::snipping2::

http://fox4kc.com/2012/11/01/concerns-raised-over-find-lisa-irwin-website-fundraising/
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: July 13, 2013, 10:50:04 AM »

Adding this for the record.  I neither listened to the Blog Talk show nor viewed the video of this story.  IMO, every time they speak it's because their bank account has dwindled.

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/local_news/parents-of-missing-baby-lisa-speak-on-blog-talk-radio-show

(The link to this story on the homepage of the website is titled Baby Lisa's parents blame police)

Parents of missing baby Lisa speak on blog talk radio show
Posted: 9:15 PM 07/12/2013
Last Updated: 11 hours and 19 minutes ago

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - “I absolutely 120 percent believe she is alive and we will bring her home," Deborah Bradley said on a radio broadcast Friday evening.

"It’s getting beyond ridiculous that we can't find her," Lisa's father Jeremy Irwin said.

Their infant daughter, Lisa, captured the attention of people all around the globe after disappearing from her home in the middle of the night back in October of 2011.

"It was instant panic running around looking for her,” Bradley said.

She did the majority of the talking during the hour-long blog talk radio show called “Missing and Exploited” hosted by a mother whose daughter is also still missing.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: July 13, 2013, 12:07:01 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: September 01, 2013, 08:47:14 AM »

made the hair on the back of my neck stand up......   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: September 01, 2013, 08:54:28 AM »

Ok, I went to that website find lisa irwin.  If DB is involved in her daughters's disappearance.......her brain needs to be dissected and studied.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #568 on: September 01, 2013, 09:37:19 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: October 04, 2013, 11:22:20 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/23584340/updated-photo-of-missing-lisa-irwin-released

Kansas City police seek information 2 years after Lisa Irwin vanished
Posted: Oct 01, 2013 7:08 PM CDT Updated: Oct 02, 2013 6:14 PM CDT

Age progression photo of Lisa Irwin

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -
Just two days before the anniversary of her disappearance, an updated photo of missing Lisa Irwin was released Tuesday night.

She was just 10 months old on Oct. 3, 2011, when she was last seen inside her family home. She was known as baby Lisa Irwin, but her first and second birthdays have come and gone, and she is now a missing toddler.

The couple declined to speak with reporters who were outside their home Wednesday afternoon. They apologized, but said they have retained a new public relations person who advised them not to speak publicly until a prayer vigil is held Saturday.

"Thank you for coming by ... We look forward to seeing you at the vigil," Bradley told reporters and photographers. She added that she believes the photo will help bring her daughter home and that she always knew she had a red tint to her hair.

The candlelight vigil will be held at 7 p.m. Saturday outside the family's home on North Lister Avenue. Those attending are asked to wear yellow, pink or white.

An online prayer vigil will be held at 7 p.m. Thursday, which is the anniversary of when she was last seen.

While declining interviews with most Kansas City media outlets this week, Bradley did an interview with the Kansas City Star.

"I cannot force the people who know where Lisa is and who might have her into telling us. I have no control over that," Bradley told the newspaper. "You do what you can for your baby, because it is your job as a parent to protect your child, and I wasn't able to protect her from the bad guys."

Bradley said she and Irwin think someone took Lisa and is raising the child as his or her own.

"When she comes home and [with] all of the hateful things that certain people have said, they have to answer to their maker for judgment," she said. "I will have my daughter back, and I will be vindicated, and those people that spent all of that time judging me will be miserable, but we won't."

"We will be happy again," Bradley said.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: October 22, 2013, 06:57:30 AM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/23751427/fbi-investigates-whether-abducted-girl-found-in-greece-is-lisa-irwin

FBI investigates whether abducted girl found in Greece is Lisa Irwin

Posted: Oct 22, 2013 12:24 AM EDT
Updated: Oct 22, 2013 12:42 AM EDT

Authorities in Europe and across the world are working to determine the identity of an abducted girl found in Greece.

The girl known as Maria was apparently kidnapped by a Gypsy couple. She is believed to be 4 years old.

The FBI and Greek authorities will work to determine that the child isn't that of missing Kansas City toddler Lisa Irwin as well as other missing children. Known as Baby Lisa, the infant was almost a year old when she went missing in early October 2011.

Lisa's third birthday is next month and an age-progression photo of her was released earlier this month on the second anniversary of her disappearance.

While the ages wouldn't seem to match, the possible similar physical appearance between Lisa and Maria means all possibilities must be ruled out. Maria is blonde and blue-eyed while Lisa was fair and blue-eyed at the time of her disappearance.

Media outlets report that the possibility that Maria is Lisa is one of eight serious leads that authorities in Greece are pursuing.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: October 22, 2013, 10:01:23 AM »

I do not think Maria looks anything like Lisa. And I think Maria is around 5 yrs old. Maria could b my 5 year old grand daughters twin!

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #572 on: October 22, 2013, 11:34:08 AM »

I see the similarities to Maria in the baby photo and the age progression.  Maria's eyes are darker and drawn but to me that looks like a reaction to stress.

The chances of Lisa winding up in Greece with gypsies seems unlikely but one never knows.  The Slavic nations are much closer and so many missing and sold children in that area.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: October 23, 2013, 11:25:29 AM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/23751427/fbi-investigates-whether-abducted-girl-found-in-greece-is-lisa-irwin

FBI investigates whether abducted girl found in Greece is Lisa Irwin

Posted: Oct 22, 2013 12:24 AM EDT
Updated: Oct 22, 2013 12:42 AM EDT

Authorities in Europe and across the world are working to determine the identity of an abducted girl found in Greece.

The girl known as Maria was apparently kidnapped by a Gypsy couple. She is believed to be 4 years old.

The FBI and Greek authorities will work to determine that the child isn't that of missing Kansas City toddler Lisa Irwin as well as other missing children. Known as Baby Lisa, the infant was almost a year old when she went missing in early October 2011.

Lisa's third birthday is next month and an age-progression photo of her was released earlier this month on the second anniversary of her disappearance.

While the ages wouldn't seem to match, the possible similar physical appearance between Lisa and Maria means all possibilities must be ruled out. Maria is blonde and blue-eyed while Lisa was fair and blue-eyed at the time of her disappearance.

Media outlets report that the possibility that Maria is Lisa is one of eight serious leads that authorities in Greece are pursuing.

BBM

at least they're looking!
Thank goodness.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: January 02, 2015, 01:59:49 PM »

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/new-clues-in-baby-lisa-cold-case/vi-BBhrIGL?ocid=mailsignout
Video: New clues in 'baby Lisa' cold case
January 2, 2014
Megyn Kelly uncovers new interview tapes

Video 6:49

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: January 02, 2015, 09:52:45 PM »

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/new-clues-in-baby-lisa-cold-case/vi-BBhrIGL?ocid=mailsignout
January 2, 2014

Interesting.  I hope that 2015 will bring answers to this case and hopefully bring little Lisa home.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: January 23, 2015, 01:18:04 PM »

January 2, 2014

Interesting.  I hope that 2015 will bring answers to this case and hopefully bring little Lisa home.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #577 on: October 05, 2016, 10:27:20 PM »

http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/10/04/city-tells-family-of-missing-child-to-remove-signs-from-home/21498064/

City tells family of missing child to remove signs from home

 

Oct 4th 2016 6:05PM

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (WDAF) -- Five years ago, 10-month-old Lisa Irwin disappeared from her home during the middle of the night.

Deborah Bradley, her mother, believes someone abducted her daughter, and she holds out hope that the little girl will come home someday.

Despite their hope, the family's been told they're going to have to take down the signs they have posted on their house.

Bradley said the city told her there was an anonymous complaint about the signs, and they had to be removed because they didn't meet guidelines. Some of the signs are too big for residential property. Bradley says the signs are her family's way to make sure her daughter has not been forgotten, and it's very upsetting they must remove them, but they will comply.

2 4 1
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: November 17, 2016, 10:54:41 AM »

watched this on "People Magazine Investigates" on ID channel this week.

I have a feeling dear Mommy knows a whole lot more than she is saying!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: April 04, 2017, 07:54:17 AM »

I know probably not Lisa but in the general area Lisa went missing I believe:

http://fox4kc.com/2017/04/03/mushroom-hunter-finds-human-bones-in-cass-county/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.