May 30, 2024, 07:49:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 31 Missing Children found - Global Pedolphile Ring Busted  (Read 2840 times)
festa
Scared Monkey

« on: June 18, 2007, 06:53:52 PM »

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2007/06/18/4270843-cp.html

'Abuse on demand'

TORONTO (CP) - Undercover Toronto police officers tipped off British authorities to a man hosting an Internet chat room with "hundreds of thousands" of images and videos of child abuse as part of a massive global sting that has sparked some 700 investigations, authorities revealed Monday.

The 27-year-old chat room host was handed an indeterminate jail sentence Monday at a court in eastern England, the same day police went public with a probe spanning 35 countries that has seen 31 children rescued.

Seven of the children are from Canada, Toronto police said.

Some were only a few months old.

Disgusting...it's getting to the point that you have to live your life in constant fear, never letting your children out of your sight for an instant - I think for so long, normal people were so trusting because we couldn't even imagine that someone, an adult, would do such things with a child, but the headlines have shown us the horrors of this world - The magnitude of this problem is mindboggling.  And what is the answer with these people, there is no tried and true cure, and unfortunately those who are abused often become the abuser - very frustrating and sad - I hope those 31 can now live their lives peacefully. and I hope they can find more.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 11:14:06 AM »

Good Morning Festa!!!  I completely agree with your obvious disgust.  HAPPY however that 31 missing children were found in this case.  But it completely sickens me to realize that there is such evil in this world.  

I for one, think the laws concerning pedophiles are still too soft.  All too often (more times than not) these animals slip through the system.  And then we end up reading the horror story all over again.   Like I said yesterday on another board - I am all for people having a second chance.  But it should be determined first if they actually want it.  Most unfortunately done want it.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 02:40:48 PM »

Some were only a few months old.

This evil is just beyond my comprehension.

I pray that these infants aren't injured beyond repair, and that they won't ever remember what happened to them.
I hope all the children can recover, and somehow have a good life despite what they've been through. But I'm sure it's going to be tough.

People like this don't deserve a chance for redemption.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 09:48:33 PM »

I am all about the death penalty in these cases....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2007, 12:38:15 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I am all about the death penalty in these cases....

Hell yeah! The more painful, the better!!
 Stuff like this is just sickening. Twisted Evil

Maine, born and raised!
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.