April 27, 2024, 01:38:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fmr PSU Coach Jerry Sandusky Convicted on 45 Counts of Sexual Abuse of 10 Boys  (Read 1007492 times)
nomad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: November 13, 2011, 07:13:44 PM »

Hi nomad, we are all sick over this.

You have to wonder how worse it can get.  A guy on ESPN said yesterday this is going to be worse.

What I am wondering is if any of those kids are missing.

Oh San!  You are right about so many things; especially in Natalee's case.  This is one time I hope you are wrong.  But in all honesty, nothing would surprise me anymore.  I really do believe Gricar (the DA who disappeared) and his ruined computer/hard drive somehow relate to past evidence against Sanduskey.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 08:30:44 PM by San » Logged

For Kaitlin, her family, and Cubbee
nomad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: November 13, 2011, 07:18:56 PM »

Hi nomad, we are all sick over this.

You have to wonder how worse it can get.  A guy on ESPN said yesterday this is going to be worse.

What I am wondering is if any of those kids are missing.

Oh San!  You are right about so many things; especially in Natalee's case.  This is one time I hope you are wrong.  But in all honesty, nothing would surprise me anymore.  I really do believe Gricar (the DA who disappeared) and his ruined computer/hard drive somehow relate to past evidence against Sanduskey.

I am sorry, I got my post inside Tamikosmom's post.  Guess it has just been too long since I posted.  Maybe someone can fix for me?  If you can, TIA.

Fixed it = San
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 08:32:15 PM by San » Logged

nomad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #202 on: November 13, 2011, 07:33:06 PM »

I hope I am doing this post correctly. Not sure how to post pictures from an article and to post a link to the article, but I am going to try.

The more I read the more disgusted I get!  It appears the judge (picture in the article) who left Sandusky out on unsecured bail is involved with "The Second Mile".

Link: http://deadspin.com/5859075/

snip:  When Jerry Sandusky was initially arraigned, as previously reported by Sara Ganim, prosecutors requested $500,000.00 bail and that Sandusky be required to wear a leg monitor. District Judge Leslie Dutchcot, however, ordered that Sandusky be freed on $100,000.00 unsecured bail. She ordered that Sandusky be freed and pay nothing unless he failed to show up for a court hearing.

snip:   Of course, also according to her profile, Judge Dutchcot is a volunteer for Sandusky's group, The Second Mile. Sandusky turned himself in the morning of November 5, a Saturday, at Judge Dutchot's Centre County office. He was released, under the aforementioned terms, shortly thereafter.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: November 13, 2011, 07:38:09 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/heycameraman
Heycameraman HC
Judge who set unsecured bail for #Sandusky is a volunteer for his 'Second Mile' Org. eadspin.com/5859075/judge-…
9 minutes ago

http://deadspin.com/5859075/judge-%E2%80%A6

Judge Who Set Unsecured Bail For Jerry Sandusky Is a Second Mile Volunteer

When Jerry Sandusky was initially arraigned, as previously reported by Sara Ganim, prosecutors requested $500,000.00 bail and that Sandusky be required to wear a leg monitor. District Judge Leslie Dutchcot, however, ordered that Sandusky be freed on $100,000.00 unsecured bail. She ordered that Sandusky be freed and pay nothing unless he failed to show up for a court hearing.

::snipping2::

Of course, also according to her profile, Judge Dutchcot is a volunteer for Sandusky's group, The Second Mile. Sandusky turned himself in the morning of November 5, a Saturday, at Judge Dutchot's Centre County office. He was released, under the aforementioned terms, shortly thereafter.

Attorneys often serve charitable foundations in their pro bono capacities, or just volunteer in their spare time, so there is nothing weird about that. It just seems that, given the nature of the charges, the small town atmosphere and her relationship to Second Mile, Judge Dutchcot should have recused herself from being involved with this process. Or, that could be precisely why she did not.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: November 13, 2011, 08:07:06 PM »

Thanks nomad and MuffyBee

Something is not right.  Would Jerry Sandusky and District Judge Leslie Dutchcot's connections to the Second Mile foundation not imply a conflict of interest?

Nevertheless ... does the judge not get it!  A witness observed a child being raped by Sandusky.  Has Dutchcot not read the Grand Jury transcript?

Sandusky is facing life in prison.  He is a flight risk if there every was one and ... he has  the means to make it happen.

Jerry Sandusky's disappearance? Maybe that is the plan ... the plan established by the "powers that be" within the University ... within LE ... within the Second Mile Foundation and ... within the State.  All these levels would be open to lawsuits by victims if  Sandusky were convicted ... lawsuits by victims for not taking action over the years in regards to all the red flags/allegations that came to their attention.

Janet

+++++

Judge Who Set Unsecured Bail For Jerry Sandusky Is a Second Mile Volunteer
Nov 13, 2011 3:51 PM

When Jerry Sandusky was initially arraigned, as previously reported by Sara Ganim, prosecutors requested $500,000.00 bail and that Sandusky be required to wear a leg monitor. District Judge Leslie Dutchcot, however, ordered that Sandusky be freed on $100,000.00 unsecured bail. She ordered that Sandusky be freed and pay nothing unless he failed to show up for a court hearing.

<snipped>

http://deadspin.com/5859075/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: November 13, 2011, 08:33:23 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/PeterAlexander

PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
Attorney for one alleged #Sandusky victim tells @NBCNews he's preparing civil lawsuit against #PennState.
3 hours ago
Peter Alexander
PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
Sandusky still receiving monthly pension payments from #PennState coaching job, totaling $58K+ annually.(via @pennlive)
22 hours ago

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: November 13, 2011, 08:35:47 PM »

I hope I am doing this post correctly. Not sure how to post pictures from an article and to post a link to the article, but I am going to try.

The more I read the more disgusted I get!  It appears the judge (picture in the article) who left Sandusky out on unsecured bail is involved with "The Second Mile".

snip:  When Jerry Sandusky was initially arraigned, as previously reported by Sara Ganim, prosecutors requested $500,000.00 bail and that Sandusky be required to wear a leg monitor. District Judge Leslie Dutchcot, however, ordered that Sandusky be freed on $100,000.00 unsecured bail. She ordered that Sandusky be freed and pay nothing unless he failed to show up for a court hearing.

snip:   Of course, also according to her profile, Judge Dutchcot is a volunteer for Sandusky's group, The Second Mile. Sandusky turned himself in the morning of November 5, a Saturday, at Judge Dutchot's Centre County office. He was released, under the aforementioned terms, shortly thereafter.

Thanks nomad.  This judge needs to be removed from making decisions in this case.  This makes me so mad 

This guy has a lot of connections.

Our Federal Government needs to step in immediately.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: November 13, 2011, 08:44:25 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/justice-jeanine/index.html#/v/1273527686001/judge-jeanine-innocence-shattered/?playlist_id=163706
November 13, 2011
Judge Jeanine: Innocence Shattered
Summation of the Penn State scandal

(Video)

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/justice-jeanine/index.html#/v/1273405282001/da-originally-investigating-psu-scandal-missing/?playlist_id=163706
November 13, 2011
DA Originally Investigating PSU Scandal Missing
What happened to Ray Gricar in 2005?

(video)

nomad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #208 on: November 13, 2011, 09:56:39 PM »

Thanks nomad.  This judge needs to be removed from making decisions in this case.  This makes me so mad 

It truly is outrageous. I don't think anyone knows where he is now.  It appears he is not at his home.  With all the money he is receiving from Penn State + the Second Mile and who knows how much money he has stashed from the past 3 decades, one would immediately think flight risk.  Some Government entity should take over the whole university and do a good housecleaning. Everything concerning this is totally out of hand.  Did you see where Shultz is receiving over $300,000 a year retirement? Unbelievable!

ps thank you for fixing my earlier post.

nomad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #209 on: November 13, 2011, 10:07:23 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/justice-jeanine/index.html#/v/1273527686001/judge-jeanine-innocence-shattered/?playlist_id=163706
November 13, 2011
Judge Jeanine: Innocence Shattered
Summation of the Penn State scandal

(Video)

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/justice-jeanine/index.html#/v/1273405282001/da-originally-investigating-psu-scandal-missing/?playlist_id=163706
November 13, 2011
DA Originally Investigating PSU Scandal Missing
What happened to Ray Gricar in 2005?

(video)

Thank you for these as I hadn't seen them.  I read this very interesting article on CBS re: Gricar's disappearance.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/story/16080125/gricars-2005-disappearance-only-one-of-many-mysteries-in-psu-scandal

snip:

They're mysterious, these clues, as everything about this story seems to be. When Gricar left his home that day in April 2005, he told his family he was driving to Lewisburg, Pa., a place about an hour away where he liked to shop for antiques. And indeed it looks like he made it there, because it was in a parking lot in Lewisburg that police found his red-and-white 2004 Mini Cooper. They found no sign of a struggle inside the car, but they did find traces of cigarette ashes.

Ray Gricar didn't smoke, and didn't let people smoke in his car. So who left those ashes, and when? It's a mystery.

The other clue is even more mind-bending. Gricar's computer was found in pieces, the first piece in July 2005, three months after his disappearance. Fishermen spotted his laptop under a bridge, damaged by water and missing its hard drive. Two months later a woman walking on the riverbank found the hard drive, about a half-mile from where the Mini Cooper had been abandoned. The hard drive was so water-damaged, investigators couldn't get any information from it.

snip:

But in 2009, investigators announced what they had found on the home computer at Ray Gricar's house. In the weeks before he vanished, someone had used that computer to research ways of destroying a computer hard drive.

What does that mean? It's a mystery. One guess -- my guess -- is that Ray Gricar had used his laptop in 2005 to visit websites that disturbed him, disturbed him so much that he wanted to kill any sign he had been there ... before killing himself in the same way his brother had killed himself in 1996.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: November 13, 2011, 10:35:52 PM »

It truly is outrageous. I don't think anyone knows where he is now.  It appears he is not at his home.  With all the money he is receiving from Penn State + the Second Mile and who knows how much money he has stashed from the past 3 decades, one would immediately think flight risk.  Some Government entity should take over the whole university and do a good housecleaning. Everything concerning this is totally out of hand.  Did you see where Shultz is receiving over $300,000 a year retirement? Unbelievable!

ps thank you for fixing my earlier post.

WOW that's a lot of money.  Unreal.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: November 13, 2011, 10:39:07 PM »

Brian Williams will be covering the story tomorrow night on Rock Center.  Bob Costas will be reporting.

http://tinyurl.com/7dtnl4v
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #212 on: November 13, 2011, 10:42:45 PM »

Having internet issues today.  Just read that the judge in this case is linked the Sandusky's 'charity' and that his wife tried to call a victim.  This is just twisted.  It really is.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #213 on: November 13, 2011, 10:47:51 PM »

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/133756083.html?cmpid=15585797

Jerry Sandusky's home vandalized

But that hasn't stopped the occasional person from driving by to see where Sandusky lives, right in front of Lemont Elementary School and a playground.

Why am I not surprised that this guy lived near a school and playground?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: November 13, 2011, 10:57:51 PM »

Former Penn State Assistant Coach Reportedly Continues to Receive Monthly Pension Payments
Published November 13, 2011

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. –  Former Penn State assistant coach Jerry Sandusky, who has been charged with 21 felony counts of child sexual abuse, continues to receive substantial monthly pension payments from the university stemming from a deal reached when he retired, The Patriot-News reported.

Sandusky retired from his assistant coaching position in 1999, but retained coach "emeritus" status and access to Penn State facilities. Upon his retirement, he chose to take a $148,271 lump-sum pension payment from the State Employees' Retirement System, the newspaper reported.

The remainder of his pension is paid out on a monthly basis and totals $58,898 annually, The Patriot-News said.

Sandusky has been accused of sexually abusing eight minors over a period of 15 years, with some of the assaults allegedly occurring on the Penn State campus. He denies the charges.

Former Penn State Vice President Gary Schultz, who has been charged with perjury before the grand jury and failing to report suspected child abuse, retired from his position in 2009 but had returned to his Penn State post in September on a temporary basis.

He received a $421,847 lump-sum payment at the time of his retirement in 2009 and now receives a monthly pension payment of $27,558, The Patriot-News reported.

Schultz's monthly payments amount to nearly $331,000 a year.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/13/former-penn-state-assistant-coach-reportedly-continues-to-receive-monthly/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: November 13, 2011, 11:00:35 PM »

Former Penn State Assistant Coach Reportedly Continues to Receive Monthly Pension Payments
Published November 13, 2011

<snipped>

The newspaper said former athletic director Tim Curley, who was also charged with perjury and failing to report suspected child abuse, did not participate in the state pension system.

Curley and Schulz both stepped down from their posts when they were indicted. Both maintain their innocence.

The Patriot-News said it has submitted a request for pension information for Joe Paterno, the longtime Penn State coach who was fired late Wednesday after criticism that he did not do more in response to allegations made in 2002 against Sandusky.

Former Penn State president Graham Spanier, who was also fired on Wednesday, also was not a member of the state pension system, the newspaper said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/13/former-penn-state-assistant-coach-reportedly-continues-to-receive-monthly/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: November 13, 2011, 11:15:50 PM »

If the allegations were known by board members was was there "shock" when the indictment came down?

Janet

+++++

NOVEMBER 13, 2011, 10:23 P.M. ET
Board of Charity Founded by Sandusky: 'Shocked'

Board members of the children's charity founded by Jerry Sandusky are shocked by allegations the former Pennsylvania State University assistant football coach sexually abused young boys he met through the group over a period of 15 years, according to a board member.

"Honestly, everyone is shocked. These are horrific charges," said state Sen. Jake Corman. "If true, someone that everyone held up with the highest esteem possible turns into a monster."

Mr. Corman, a Republican who joined the board of The Second Mile in 2010, said the board met Sunday in State College, Pa., where the nonprofit is based. He declined to say what the board discussed, but said the group would issue a new statement as early as Monday, likely on its website. "We have someone who is going to speak for the organization."

<snipped>

Mr. Corman said that when he joined Second Mile's board in 2010 he was informed about an investigation into Mr. Sandusky by the office of the state attorney general. He said he and other statewide board members, who typically met three times a year, knew few details of investigation's progress. "We were never contacted by the Attorney General's office. Just Jerry himself told us and then his lawyer," Mr. Corman said. "We knew it was out there and we were sort of bracing ourselves if an indictment ever came down. We didn't have much interaction with the investigation."

<snipped>

Mr. Corman declined to comment on whether Second Mile should have taken some action in 2002. Mr. Sandusky was banned from interacting with children at the nonprofit's events in 2008 after he informed it about another investigation into allegations of sexual misconduct made that year, the nonprofit said in its statement. In 2010, he fully retired from the organization. "I wasn't there and I'm going to refrain on commenting on what should or shouldn't have been done," Mr. Corman said.

<snipped>

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204190504577036924115215192.html

_____

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: November 14, 2011, 07:08:24 AM »

Judge Who Freed Sandusky on Bail Volunteered at His Charity, Report Says Amid Pension Revelations
Published November 14, 2011
| NewsCore

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. –  The judge who ordered former Penn State defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky be freed on $100,000 unsecured bail worked as a volunteer for his charity, The Second Mile, Deadspin reported Sunday.

The report came after separate revelations that Sandusky was continuing to receive hefty pension payouts from the university.

Sandusky, 67, has been charged with 21 felony counts for allegedly abusing eight male minors over a period of 15 years. He denies the charges.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/13/former-penn-state-assistant-coach-reportedly-continues-to-receive-monthly/#ixzz1dgG8ke9m

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: November 14, 2011, 07:37:44 AM »

Lupica: Penn State child sex abuse coverup may be the Watergate of sports

A group of students at Penn State collect money for childhelpusa.org outside Beaver Stadium before an NCAA college football game against Nebraska Saturday, Nov. 12, 2011 in State College, Pa.

Silence is not an option: Penn St. sex abuse scandal forces parents to ask kids tough questions

As adult guardians prove untrustworthy, parents go farther to teach kids about abuse

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Monday, November 14 2011, 1:33 AM

She  is the mother of a 10-year-old boy and they live in a big football town where Saturdays are all about the high school team. The mother is not much of a sports fan, though, and had to call a friend Saturday to find out where she could find the Penn State Nebraska game on television.

“It wouldn’t have dawned on me to ever watch a Penn State football game,” she was saying, “until now.”

She has not followed the story about sexual abuse there, about a coverup that will someday be discussed in this country as a Watergate of sports, as a sports fan. She has only followed it, with growing horror, as a parent. And when the game was over on Saturday, and we had seen these ridiculous pictures of people who seemed to be mourning a football coach and Penn State football more than they were the children who were victimized, she sat down with her son.

“I asked him if he knew what had happened at Penn State, and he said no,” she said. “And then I explained it to him as best as I could, a more specific conversation than we’d ever had on this subject, the one that all parents have as a way of trying to keep their children safe.

“And at the end of it, I told him again that if something bad happens, if you think somebody is ever trying to do something bad, tell me. Tell your father. Tell a teacher. But tell somebody who can do something about it. Really, the conversation was about how you can’t stay silent in the face of evil in the world.”

We only begin to find out about the silences at Penn State, about what kind of coverup they had there, what the people in charge knew and when and why they didn’t do more when first warned that there might be a monster in their midst. Watergate was a small, dumb burglary, but one that eventually threatened the foundations of our government. The crimes at Penn State, against children, are much worse, so much worse that they become another part of American life that makes us all wonder if everything is unraveling in front of our eyes.

On Friday night, the President of the United States said that we can’t merely “rely on bureaucracy and systems in these kinds of situations. People have to step forward, they have to be tapping into just their core decency.”

::snipping2::

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/silence-option-penn-st-sex-abuse-scandal-forces-parents-kids-tough-questions-article-1.977146#ixzz1dgNJdXi2
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: November 14, 2011, 07:58:56 AM »

In case anyone doesn't know Mike Lupica, here is a little information on him:

Mike Lupica is one of the most prominent sports writers in America. His longevity at the top of his field is based on his experience and insider's knowledge, coupled with a provocative presentation that takes an uncompromising look at the tumultuous world of professional sports. Today he is a syndicated columnist for the New York Daily News, which includes his popular "Shooting from the Lip" column, which appears every Sunday.

He began his newspaper career covering the New York Knicks for the New York Post at age 23. He became the youngest columnist ever at a New York paper with the New York Daily News, which he joined in 1977. For more than 30 years, Lupica has added magazines, novels, sports biographies, other non-fiction books on sports, as well as television to his professional resume. For the past fifteen years, he has been a TV anchor for ESPN's The Sports Reporters. He also hosted his own program, The Mike Lupica Show on ESPN2.

In 1987, Lupica launched "The Sporting Life" column in Esquire magazine. He has published articles in other magazines, including Sport, World Tennis, Tennis, Golf Digest, Playboy, Sports Illustrated, ESPN: The Magazine, Men's Journal and Parade. He has received numerous honors, including the 2003 Jim Murray Award from the National Football Foundation.

Mike Lupica co-wrote autobiographies with Reggie Jackson and Bill Parcells, collaborated with noted author and screenwriter, William Goldman on Wait 'Till Next Year, and wrote The Summer of '98, Mad as Hell: How Sports Got Away from the Fans and How We Get It Back and Shooting From the Lip, a collection of columns. In addition, he has written a number of novels, including Dead Air, Extra Credits, Limited Partner, Jump, Full Court Press, Red Zone, Too Far and national bestsellers Wild Pitch and Bump and Run. Dead Air was nominated for the Edgar Allen Poe Award for Best First Mystery and became a CBS television move, "Money, Power, Murder" to which Lupica contributed the teleplay. Over the years he has been a regular on the CBS Morning News, Good Morning America and The MacNeil-Lehrer Newshour. On the radio, he has made frequent appearances on Imus in the Morning since the early 1980s.

His previous young adult novels, Travel Team, Heat, Miracle on 49th Street, and the summer hit for 2007, Summer Ball, have shot up the New York Times bestseller list. Lupica is also what he describes as a "serial Little League coach," a youth basketball coach, and a soccer coach for his four children, three sons and a daughter. He and his family live in Connecticut.

http://www.mikelupicabooks.com/mikelupica.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.