March 18, 2024, 10:47:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fmr PSU Coach Jerry Sandusky Convicted on 45 Counts of Sexual Abuse of 10 Boys  (Read 1001282 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #340 on: November 17, 2011, 11:59:08 PM »

I am cynical by nature but I think A LOT of people turned a blind eye to what was going on. A grown man sharing a hotel room with various young boys, red flag. Sorry to be gross but some telltale noises coming from the room next door. Only certain boys getting all those expensive gifts, JS isn't Trump. A brief hand on a knee at a restaurant, like in the car. Yes some were oblivious, but many must have seen and known. Just sickening.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2011/11/jerry_sanduskys_victim_four_te.html

"Signs — like trips with boys and hotel room stays — might have been noticed sooner if Sandusky wasn’t viewed as being such a selfless, almost saintly community leader.

"Now we know it’s a little weird," Andreozzi said. "I think there are a number of instances, a number of people who were under the impression that Sandusky was an upstanding person in community."

Sandusky won the boy over through his generosity, according to the grand jury. He showered the boys with gifts, including clothing, a snowboard, Nike shoes, sports lessons, golf clubs, jerseys.
JS sounds an awful lot like Michael Jackson, imo.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #341 on: November 18, 2011, 12:02:48 AM »

http://www.bradenton.com/2011/11/17/3663214/donors-say-second-mile-charity.html

Donors say Second Mile charity told them there was no truth to sexual-abuse rumors

The four said they became concerned after reading local newspaper reports in the spring that a grand jury was pursuing allegations that Sandusky had sexually abused children.
When the donors then approached top administrators of the Second Mile, the charity Sandusky founded to help disadvantaged children, they were assured the reports were unfounded, they said, and the charity continued to solicit money from them.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: November 18, 2011, 12:13:55 AM »

JS sounds an awful lot like Michael Jackson, imo.

One claims his showering with naked with little boys is "horseplay" while the other claims sleeping with little boys is "a beautiful thing."

Janet

++++

Michael Jackson - In His Own Words

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj2pPW_Jf8g

Jerry Sandusky - In His Own Words

"I have horsed around with kids. I have showered after workouts. I have hugged them and I have touched their leg. Without intent of sexual contact," Sandusky said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/penn-state-rape-victim-denies-sex-assault-lawyer/story?id=14953587&page=2

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: November 18, 2011, 08:59:39 AM »

Another good summary;
Sandusky Cover Up Scandal   
http://www.crownsports.blogspot.com/
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #344 on: November 18, 2011, 09:46:39 AM »

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/former-child-companion-defends-sandusky-111811

Former Child Companion Defends Sandusky

According to Rexrode, the two met 25 years ago when he was living with his mother in State College, after writing to the Penn State assistant football coach for a homework assignment. To Rexrode's surprise, Sandusky wrote back and the two started spending time together until Rexrode moved to Pittsburgh in the eighth grade.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/former-child-companion-defends-sandusky-111811#ixzz1e4HLZHcl

The sad thing is, this guy doesn't realize that he was being groomed.  There was something in his life that held JS back from assaulting him.  Could be that the mom was hypervigilant or maybe there was a grandparent, uncle, someone that intimidated JS enough that he didn't try anything.  This guy should be grateful he wasn't a victim and just sit down.  Others weren't so lucky.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #345 on: November 18, 2011, 09:52:14 AM »

http://openchannel.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/11/18/8877564-penn-state-case-feds-close-to-launching-sandusky-inquiry
Penn State case: Feds close to launching Sandusky inquiry

And a New York-based charity, the Fresh Air Fund, confirmed this week that it sent five children to live with Sandusky in the 1970s and one in the mid-1990s.

It will be the crossing state lines that sinks this monster.  As for the above quote, how did this charity even know about Sandusky unless he was  searching out victims as far back as the 70s?

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: November 18, 2011, 11:33:31 AM »

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/former-child-companion-defends-sandusky-111811

Former Child Companion Defends Sandusky

According to Rexrode, the two met 25 years ago when he was living with his mother in State College, after writing to the Penn State assistant football coach for a homework assignment. To Rexrode's surprise, Sandusky wrote back and the two started spending time together until Rexrode moved to Pittsburgh in the eighth grade.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/former-child-companion-defends-sandusky-111811#ixzz1e4HLZHcl

The sad thing is, this guy doesn't realize that he was being groomed.  There was something in his life that held JS back from assaulting him.  Could be that the mom was hypervigilant or maybe there was a grandparent, uncle, someone that intimidated JS enough that he didn't try anything.  This guy should be grateful he wasn't a victim and just sit down.  Others weren't so lucky.

What a creep.  I hope he gets the punishment he deserves and more.  He is a predator who has ruined lives.  For every  victim that comes forward, I would bet there is one who will not.  We may never know how many victims there have been over the years.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: November 18, 2011, 03:42:07 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/ncaa-launching-investigation-penn-state-14984796
NCAA Taking up Penn State Scandal
November 18, 2011

The NCAA has told Penn State it will examine how school officials handled a child sex abuse scandal that has shocked the campus and cost the school's former president and coach Joe Paterno their jobs.

NCAA president Mark Emmert sent a letter to Penn State president Rod Erickson saying that the governing body for college sports will look at "Penn State's exercise of institutional control over its intercollegiate athletics programs" in the case of Jerry Sandusky, the former defensive coordinator accused of 40 counts of child sex abuse.

Penn State released the letter Friday.
 ::snipping2::
In addition to the ongoing criminal investigation of Sandusky, Penn State has started its own, internal review and the U.S. Department of Education is examining whether Penn State failed to report incidents of sexual abuse on campus, as required by federal law.

Emmert, in his letter, said the allegations made in a grand jury report on Sandusky impact "not only the integrity of the university, but that of intercollegiate athletics as a whole and the NCAA member institutions that conduct college sports."

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: November 18, 2011, 04:37:23 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57327897/joe-paterno-has-lung-cancer-son-says/
Joe Paterno has lung cancer, son says
November 18, 2011

(AP)

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. - Former Penn State coach Joe Paterno has a treatable form of lung cancer, according to his son.

Scott Paterno said in a statement provided to The Associated Press by a family representative on Friday that the 84-year-old Joe Paterno is undergoing treatment and that "his doctors are optimistic he will make a full recovery."

"As everyone can appreciate, this is a deeply personal matter for my parents, and we simply ask that his privacy be respected as he proceeds with treatment," Scott Paterno said in a brief statement.
Scott Paterno said the diagnosis was made during a follow-up visit last weekend for a bronchial illness.

Earlier Friday, the Standard-Speaker newspaper of Hazleton, Pa., reported that Paterno had been seen Wednesday visiting the Mount Nittany Medical Center and was treated for an undisclosed ailment and released.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: November 18, 2011, 05:11:58 PM »

Wolf Blitzer (CNN) just announced that the Second Mile Foundation is folding.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: November 18, 2011, 05:31:25 PM »

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/national/northeast/view/20111118other_second_mile_chapter_will_continue_to_exist/srvc=home&position=recent
Other Second Mile chapter will continue to exist
November 18, 2011

The head of the York chapter of the charitable foundation The Second Mile confirmed the local chapter will continue to exist. It’s unclear, however, what the future holds for The Second Mile after it has been caught in the middle of the child-sex-abuse scandal involving former Penn State football coach Jerry Sandusky -- The Second Mile’s founder.

Julie Dietz-Wheeler confirmed Wednesday night that the York chapter has not folded, but she would not answer any other questions involving the foundation, in accordance with the wishes of the foundation. Dietz-Wheeler directed all inquiries to The Second Mile’s state office and foundation head David Woodle.

Woodle, vice chairman of the board of directors, assumed day-to-day operations of The Second Mile after Jack Raykovitz resigned as the CEO on Monday.

Woodle could not be reached for comment Thursday. A message seeking comment was left with the foundation’s receptionist and also emailed to the office.

Two of the York chapter’s higher-profile events included the Sandy Kranich Penn State Golf Benefit and the Clays for Kids Fall Classic. Shipley Energy presented the 18th annual golf event in June at Heritage Hills. Individual golfers paid $150 to participate in the charitable event. Shipley also sponsored the third Annual Clays for Kids Fall Classic that was held in October in Wellsville.

According to the grand jury presentment, all of the alleged abuse victims met Sandusky through The Second Mile -- a charity he founded in 1977.

"Although the allegations against Jerry Sandusky and the alleged incidents occurred outside Second Mile programs and events, this does not change the fact that the alleged sexual abuse involved Second Mile program children, nor does it lessen the terrible impact of sexual abuse on its victims," The Second Mile stated in a release earlier this week.

Most of the comments and information coming from The Second Mile has been released in the form of statements. Several York chapter members did not return calls left for them Thursday night.

The Second Mile has announced it will undergo an internal investigation, with the hope of finalizing the investigation by the end of the year.

Investigators will need to explain why Raykovitz and The Second Mile didn’t have concerns about Sandusky dating back to 1998 or 2002. The charity distanced itself from Sandusky only after he informed the board of allegations involving a Clinton County boy in November 2008.
More...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: November 18, 2011, 05:33:55 PM »

http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-football/2011/11/18/2572186/penn-state-scandal-second-mile-jerry-sandusky
Penn State Scandal: Second Mile Making Plans To Disband
November 18, 2011

Second Mile, the charity for at-risk youth founded by former Penn State assistant Jerry Sandusky, is beginning the process of disbanding, according to its chief executive. Two weeks ago, Sandusky was indicted on dozens of counts of child sex abuse following a lengthy grand jury investigation. In the presentment, the grand jury accused Sandusky of using Second Mile to find and groom victims, ultimately leading to the sexual assault allegations.

From the New York Times:

David Woodle, the chief executive of the charity, known as Second Mile, said in an interview Friday that the foundation was seeking to transfer its programs to other nonprofit organizations. The Second Mile’s leaders are looking at a limited number of organizations that could, and would, carry forward the foundation’s work with disadvantaged youth. He would not say which organizations would be candidates.

“We’re working hard to figure out how the programs can survive this event,” Woodle said. “We aren’t protective of this organization that it survives at all costs.”

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: November 18, 2011, 06:09:43 PM »

http://espn.go.com/espn/commentary/story/_/page/munson-111118/developments-penn-state-suggest-widespread-cover-up
Penn State story's expanding horizons
Originally Published November 19, 2011
By Lester Munson
ESPN.com

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: November 19, 2011, 10:28:23 AM »

http://www.usatoday.com/money/perfi/college/story/2011-11-19/cnbc-penn-state/51300142/1?csp=hf
What's the value of a Penn State diploma now?
By Mark Koba, CNBC.com

The human tragedy that's become the Penn State University child molestation scandal is forcing some high school students to think twice about attending the college — and to question whether a PSU diploma still has value.
"Several students I work with are expressing reluctance in attending PSU because of the scandal," says Naomi Steinberg, an independent college advisor in Boca Raton, Florida.

"There's concern from parents and high school students about how the whole thing has been handled. This has been a deal-breaker for some kids thinking of attending," Steinberg says.
As developments in the scandal continue to filter out, prospective PSU students and their families are pondering the practical side of a PSU degree.

"Our clients are shying away from applying to PSU," says Craig Meister, president of Tactical College Consulting, a college admissions consultancy firm. "Parents and students I work with are concerned about getting a job with a PSU diploma — with images of Joe Paterno and the rioting in mind. In a tough job market, Penn State is no longer a safe bet."

According to the PSU website, some 76,000 students have applied to the school for admission in the fall of 2012. That was in August, before the scandal broke. Somewhere between 8,000 and 10,000 will be accepted throughout the campuses.

Information regarding a fall-off in PSU admissions is mostly anecdotal at this point. A call into the PSU admissions office to find out how many, if any, high school students have rescinded their applications was not returned.

Only one student has publicly said he's hesitating on his commitment to PSU, but he's a high school football recruit named Brent Wilkerson who's concerned about the future of the football program after the firing of coach Joe Paterno.

Those watching the situation say PSU's academic reputation is not on trial.

"What's critical to differentiate is that this scandal is much more about Penn State sports and the Penn State administration," says Michal Ann Strahilevitz, a professor of Business and Marketing at Golden Gate University.

"What happened is a tragedy, but in terms of faculty reputation and the value associated with a PSU degree, I don't think there will be long-lasting cuts in support," explains Strahilevitz.
More...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: November 19, 2011, 02:44:42 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/19/penn-state-paid-by-sanduskys-charity-for-use-facilities-as-recently-as-2009/?intcmp=trending
EXCLUSIVE: Penn State Paid by Sandusky's Charity for Use of Facilities as Recently as 2009
By Jana Winter
November 19, 2011

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. –  Penn State University received almost $250,000 for a series of sleepover camps in 2008 and 2009 run by the charity group founded by Jerry Sandusky - years after ex-athletic director Tim Curley imposed an “unenforceable” ban on the accused child molester from entering the school’s sports facilities and main campus.

Financial records obtained by FoxNews.com show $124,587 was given to Penn State by The Second Mile in 2009. The year before, in 2008, the university received $119,592 from The Second Mile. The money is listed under “food and lodging” in charity records, and officials said the payments were made on a series of week-long sleepover camps.

Penn State apparently took money for the camps months after the mother of a high school freshman contacted authorities in the spring of 2008 saying her son had been abused by Sandusky. That allegation kick-started the grand jury investigation that earlier this month indicted Sandusky on 40 counts of child sex abuse charges.

It’s not clear if Sandusky, who was still director of The Second Mile in 2008 before the group cut ties with him, participated in the camps. University officials said their records do not show the names of those who participated, and The Second Mile officials declined requests to answer questions about Sandusky’s involvement.

But Sandusky was still an “active” director of The Second Mile and earned $57,000 in The Second Mile’s 2008 fiscal year, which ended August 31, 2008. Three months later, in November, Sandusky told The Second Mile he was under investigation, and the charity banned him from activities with children, according to a recent statement by the former The Second Mile CEO Jack Raykovitz, who resigned on Sunday.

Sandusky also held sleepover football camps for boys, run through his own corporation, Sandusky Associates Inc., at satellite Penn State campuses all over the state, even after he was turned out from The Second Mile.
(List of  2008 camp dates in article)
When asked about the camps and the money, the receptionist referred to reports on the website. When told the report for that year mentions only one sleepover camp, the Challenge Program, she said the charity also hosted other camps, but would not offer details. The Second Mile and Penn State officials have both denied they were associated with the Sandusky Association football sleepover camps for boys grades 4 to 9 — though they were held on Penn State campuses in 2008, according to a flyer still posted on the website of the university’s Erie campus. Advertisements for the camp have listed the registration contact information as the Penn State (psu.edu) address of Sandusky’s son, Jon.
Sandusky ran the same football sleepover camps on Penn State campuses the following year, in 2009, nearly a year after the charity banned him from activities with children and nearly a decade after the first reports of his alleged sex abuse surfaced.

The 2008 payment was not the only one found in The Second Mile’s tax returns, in which Penn State is listed among the highest paid consultants. In 2009, after the charity says it banned Sandusky from activities with children, The Second Mile paid Penn State more than $100,000 to hold another series of camps on the university's campus. The Second Mile 2008 fiscal year payment is reflected in Penn State’s 2008/09 fiscal year, the school official noted.

The charity’s director/treasurer, Ralph Licastro, an accountant and professor at Penn State’s business school, was not home or unavailable when FoxNews.com stopped by on Friday to ask about the payments. His wife asked for a reporter’s business card, and said he would call back if he chose to do so.

No one answered the door at the home of Raykovitz, who stepped down on Sunday in the wake of the ongoing scandal. But Raykovitz’s wife, Katherine Genovese, is still with the group, and remains its second-highest earner on the charity board, according to records.
More...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: November 19, 2011, 04:14:00 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/19/us/sandusky-memoir-profile/?hpt=us_c2
Jerry Sandusky's 'make-believe world'
November 19, 2011
By Ann O'Neill and Wayne Drash, CNN

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: November 19, 2011, 08:11:16 PM »

This article makes some very good points, imo.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/20/opinion/sunday/confusing-sex-and-rape.html
Confusing Sex and Rape
November 19, 2011
By ARTHUR S. BRISBANE

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: November 19, 2011, 11:10:36 PM »

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/college/football/view.bg?&articleid=1382316&format=&page=2&listingType=colfb#articleFull
Jerry Sandusky sex-abuse scandal emerged from a secretive Penn State
November 19, 2011

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. — From Penn State University’s athletic department to the halls of its Old Main administrative building, the university long has sought to control the public’s access to information about its inner workings.

It received $270 million from state taxpayers this year, but is able to choose whether to make details of its budget public.

It’s exempt from most requirements of the state Open Records Law. It needs only to disclose the salaries of its 25 highest-paid employees, the salaries of officers and directors, and the information filed in its federal non-profit form.

Even information about money raised by the student-run philanthropy affectionately known as "Thon" — an annual dance marathon that this year raised $9.6 million for children with cancer — is released at the whim of the university.

Penn State received about $270 million in state funding this year, including $240 million for general education support. That adds up to about 7 percent of its total budget and 14 percent of its general education revenue.

Yet it makes very little information about its inner functions available to the state’s taxpayers.

Melissa Melewsky, media law counsel with the Pennsylvania Newspapers Association, said Penn State lobbied for exclusions under the Right to Know Law when the law was updated in 2008. Penn State and the other state-related universities have a special exemption that prevents the public from getting access to the schools’ e-mails, phone records and other records that many other universities must provide.

As it is now, Penn State has to make public only the compensation of the 25 highest-paid employees, salaries of officers and directors, and annual IRS federal tax forms known as 990s.

"Our position is the more access, the better, not just with regards to Penn State, but with all state agencies in general," Melewsky said. "Without access, there’s not accountability. The public really has a problem holding public officials accountable, and that’s the problem."

Spanier went before the state House Government Committee in August 2007 and said the school would lose millions of dollars if it was forced to abide by the proposed state open records law. Donors would stop giving money to the school if they knew their identities were going to be made public, he pleaded with state legislators.

Terry Mutchler, executive director of the Pennsylvania Office of Open Records, said she always found the president’s vigorous fight to keep the records private odd. Now with the growing abuse scandal engulfing her alma mater, she said she can’t help wondering whether Spanier’s testimony was solely based on a desire to protect the school’s integrity and donors.

"Or was it driven by the explosive investigation that’s been lurking right behind the scenes here?" she asked.

The degree of openness has been an ongoing issue as the university struggles to deal with the aftermath of the sex abuse scandal that some are calling the biggest scandal in the history of higher education.

When Penn State trustees met to decide the fate of Paterno and Spanier on Nov. 9, they didn’t tell the media where and when that session would take place. Normally, Penn State advertises the time and location of its meetings, and opens them to the public, but it can hold emergency meetings without notice.

After one closed trustees meeting, Spanier avoided reporters and students gathered outside by leaving through a side exit and ducking into a waiting van driven by his press aide.
One of the university’s first moves after the charges against Sandusky were filed was to bring in Ketchum, a global, New York-based public relations firm, to assist with its response to the scandal. Mahon said that getting assistance from an outside firm is a normal step for an institution of Penn State’s size.

The university also turned down a Centre Daily Times request for any police records from a 1998 incident involving Sandusky showering with a boy on campus, saying the only document it is required to make public is a note on the university police report for June 2, 1998, stating: "At 1840 hours, PSO Schreffler requested an incident number for an ongoing investigation."

Since he took office, newly appointed President Erickson has pledged to give regular updates on the university’s own investigation into the matter and has been meeting with faculty, students and staff.

It remains to be seen to what degree the university will embrace an effort to be more open.

Mutchler, of the state Open Records office, acknowledges that most every organization wants to protect its brand. But she says history has shown Penn State goes to much greater lengths to protect its image.

Even 20 years ago when she was a reporter for the school newspaper, The Daily Collegian, she said, "We were fighting tooth and nail" to get basic information.

"There is a very real, tight grip. I don’t think there is a culture of openness. I think it’s 180 degrees the other way."

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: November 19, 2011, 11:13:29 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-500188_162-57328177/sandusky-all-the-hallmarks-of-a-molester/
Sandusky: "All the hallmarks" of a molester?
November 19, 2011

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: November 19, 2011, 11:14:37 PM »

http://tracking.si.com/2011/11/19/analysis-indicates-jerry-sandusky-was-lying-to-bob-costas/
Analysis Indicates Jerry Sandusky Was Lying To Bob Costas

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.