March 18, 2024, 08:11:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fmr PSU Coach Jerry Sandusky Convicted on 45 Counts of Sexual Abuse of 10 Boys  (Read 1001243 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: December 16, 2011, 08:58:16 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/jimhamill

JimHamill Jim Hamill
Seated in courtroom for #PSUCharges hearing amongst all the other interested parties in Harrisburg for the day. Curley/Schultz inside. @wnep
31 minutes ago

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: December 16, 2011, 09:02:01 AM »

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7359173/former-penn-state-nittany-lions-vice-president-gary-schultz-athletic-director-tim-curley-arrive-perjury-hearing
Gary Schultz, Tim Curley face judge
December 16, 2011

::snipping2::
Gary Schultz and Tim Curley arrived at a Pennsylvania courthouse for their preliminary hearing Friday morning. They were charged with perjury and failure to report child abuse in early November, on the same day former assistant coach Jerry Sandusky was accused of child sex abuse.

Schultz was a vice president at the university and had overseen the campus police. Curley was the university's long-serving athletic director. Since they were arrested six weeks ago, Schultz has retired and Curley has been on administrative leave. Both maintain their innocence.

The hearing in Dauphin County court in Harrisburg requires the attorney general's office to prove there is a minimum of evidence to support the charges, a relatively low bar and a proceeding that defendants have the right to waive. Sandusky, the school's retired assistant football coach, is charged with 52 criminal counts accusing him of molesting 10 boys. He says he is innocent.

The Penn State assistant coach at the heart of the perjury case arrived at the court shortly after Schultz and Curley on Friday. Mike McQueary declined to speak to reporters as he entered the courthouse.
McQueary told the grand jury he saw Sandusky attacking a boy in the shower.

Curley and Schultz gave different accounts, and are charged with not properly alerting law enforcement when McQueary contacted them.

To support the perjury charges, prosecutors must show probable cause the two men lied and that the lies were intentional and material to the case.
More...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: December 16, 2011, 09:23:15 AM »

Edit to add:  These tweets are from Jim Hamill of WNEP, who is at the pre-trial hearing of Gary Schultz and Tim Curley.  The tweets are being posted in real time. 

JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: Opened door to locker room and entered. I heard rhythmic slapping sounds. 2 or 3 slaps skin on skin. I was already alarmed...
1 minute ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: Bought tennis shoes earlier that day and wanted to put them in my locker (...) Went to the support staff locker room. @wnep #PSU
3 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary establishes Curley as #PSU AD while he served as asst coach. March 2002, AG asks to describe anything unusual happening. @wnep
4 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary recollects his education, time playing for Joe Paterno's football team. Returned as employee in 2003, but Grad Asst Coach prior.
6 minutes ago
»
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
First up, Mike McQueary. Dark blue suit, light blue tie. Makes his way to witness stand and is sworn in for testimony. #PSUCharges @wnep
7 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
Aaaand we have a hearing. Curley/Schultz in respective seats as MDJ Wenner assumes bench, def waive reading of complaint. #PSUCharges @wnep
8 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
Curley/Schultz/Atty's/AG in place in courtroom for #PSUCharges hearing in Harrisburg. Instructions being read to assembled media and public.
9 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
Seated in courtroom for #PSUCharges hearing amongst all the other interested parties in Harrisburg for the day. Curley/Schultz inside. @wnep
59 minutes ago
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 09:33:27 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: December 16, 2011, 09:30:44 AM »

Edit to add:  These tweets are from Jim Hamill of WNEP, who is at the pre-trial hearing of Gary Schultz and Tim Curley.  The tweets are being posted in real time. 

JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: Witnessed #Sandusky molesting the boy. Some type of intercourse is what I saw. #PSUCharges @wnep
1 minute ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: All I heard was the showers running (when peered into showers). Never heard a word said from #Sandusky or boy. #PSUCharges @wnep
1 minute ago
The Daily Collegian
DailyCollegian The Daily Collegian
by JimHamill
McQueary: "Based on the positioning, I didn't see insertion nor was there screaming or yelling..but thats truly what I believe." #PSUCharges
3 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: The boy looked prepubescent, 10 years old. He definitely appeared to be 10 or 12 yo boy, roughly. No question was a child. @wnep
3 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary:I believe Jerry (#Sandusky) was sexually molesting the boy. There was no yelling, I can't say I know 100% sure there was sex.
4 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
(CONT) #McQueary: what he saw. The boy was up against the wall, facing the wall, hands shoulder height on the wall Jerry was directly behind
5 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: Saw #Sandusky "shockingly and surprisingly" with boy in the shower. Boy had his hands up against the wall. Made sure he saw...
6 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: Opened door to locker room and entered. I heard rhythmic slapping sounds. 2 or 3 slaps skin on skin. I was already alarmed...
9 minutes ago
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 09:33:55 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: December 16, 2011, 09:40:09 AM »

Tweets from Jim Hamill of WNEP at pre-trial hearing for Gary Schulz and Tom Curley.

JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: Decision was to call #Paterno and tell him what I saw. #PSUCharges @wnep
2 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
(CONT) "#McQueary to father: I saw Coach #Sandusky in shower with boy, what I saw was wrong and sexual and I need advice. Proceeded to house
3 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: I really didn't know what to do. Someone I respected in my life, and wanted to get advice from, I called (my father). CONT
4 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: I was distraught. Went directly to my office upstairs and called my father. #PSUCharges
5 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: I know they saw me, they looked directly in my eyes. Seeing separation, I thought it was best to leave locker room and left
6 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: Their bodies were turned facing me, 4-5 feet apart on third look. Did not go into the shower or say anything to them. #PSUCharges
7 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: Slammed locker door shut. Took risky movement toward shower, looked in again. They had separated by that time. #PSUCharges @wnep
8 minutes ago
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: Witnessed #Sandusky molesting the boy. Some type of intercourse is what I saw. #PSUCharges @wnep
10 minutes ago

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: December 16, 2011, 09:47:07 AM »

Tweets from Jim Hamill of WNEP at pre-trial hearing for Gary Schulz and Tom Curley.
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary gives impression he spent time preparing testimony for today's #PSUCharges hearing. 30 minutes on stand so far. @wnep
2 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: #JoePa was shocked and saddened, slumped in his chair. "Sorry you had to see that, it's terrible. Need to tell some ppl..." @wnep
4 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: I saw something that was IMO was outrageous and terrible. He (#Paterno) deserved to know about it. #PSUCharges @wnep
4 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: Did not describe in very much detail to #Paterno. Made clear it was young boy w/ #Sandusky. Made clear was sexual. #PSUCharges
5 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: Sat at #Paterno's kitchen table, told him I saw #Sandusky with boy in shower, over the line, sexual in nature, needed to tell him
6 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: Went home and slept. Got up the next day and called #JoePa 7:30-8:00am. Said "Coach, need to come to your house and talk.." @wnep
7 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: Decision was to call #Paterno and tell him what I saw. #PSUCharges @wnep
9 minutes ago

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: December 16, 2011, 09:50:59 AM »

JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: Meeting with Curley/Schultz at Bryce Jordan Ctr. Discussed details of what I saw (#Sandusky in shower with boy, sexual, wrong)
52 seconds ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: Discussion with Curley was 9-10 days after witnessing shower scene involving boy and #Sandusky @wnep #PSUCharges
3 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: Subsequent phone call w/ Curley revealed info passed along from #Paterno to Curley/Schultz. @wnep #PSUCharges
4 minutes ago

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: December 16, 2011, 09:56:25 AM »

JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: Curley/Schultz said they would investigate and follow up with me. No doubt at all I witnessed sexual act #PSUCharges @wnep.
55 seconds ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary needs refill on H2O. Court tip staff fills cup again. @wnep
2 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: I did say I heard slapping sounds during discussion with Curley/Schultz. Made it clear it was in shower, both were naked @wnep.
3 minutes ago

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: December 16, 2011, 09:58:44 AM »

JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: I accepted what he had told me, and said OK. @wnep
1 minute ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: Curley called me 4-5 days later after discussion, said they contacted Second Mile and told #Sandusky to not have kids around #PSU
2 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: In my mind it was like speaking to a District Attorney (in speaking with Schultz who was head of #PSU police). @wnep. #PSUCharges
3 minutes ago

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: December 16, 2011, 10:03:42 AM »

JimHamill Jim Hamill
Last tweet -- in regards to discussions #McQueary had with Curley/Schultz.
1 minute ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: no question in my mind that I conveyed I saw Jerry with boy in showers and severe sexual acts going on, wrong and over the line.
2 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: Coach #Paterno asked several times about my well being after seeing what I saw. #Sandusky #PSUCharges @wnep
2 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: Knowing what i saw, found #Sandusky's presence on #PSU campus wrong. Never spoke with Curley/Schultz again about incident. @wnep
3 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: I accepted what he had told me, and said OK. @wnep
6 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: Curley called me 4-5 days later after discussion, said they contacted Second Mile and told #Sandusky to not have kids around #PSU
6 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: In my mind it was like speaking to a District Attorney (in speaking with Schultz who was head of #PSU police). @wnep. #PSUCharges
8 minutes ago

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: December 16, 2011, 10:18:34 AM »

JimHamill Jim Hamill
CROSS -- #McQueary: Went directly to the showers. Wooden door to showers swings open. No lock. Closes by itself. Hesitated when heard noises
3 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
CROSS from Atty for Curley: #McQueary responds to questions relating to his position as Graduate Assistant. Who occupied what office. @wnep
12 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary: To me, #Sandusky was the Second Mile. At the time it was his pride and joy. A foundation to help underprivileged youth. @wnep
16 minutes ago

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: December 16, 2011, 10:22:22 AM »

For those wanting to follow the pre-trial live:

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2011/12/tim-curley-gary-schultz-penn-state-/1
Live: McQueary testifies he saw Sandusky with boy in shower

Updated 9:41 a.m.: McQueary said over time that evening his decision was to tell Joe Paterno what he saw. When asked why he told Paterno, McQueary said, "He's the head coach and he needs to know what's happening in there," USA TODAY's Audrey Snyder reports.

Updated 9:30 a.m.: "I know they saw me. They both looked directly in my eyes, both of them," McQueary said on the stand. McQueary's mom is on verge of tears in the back of the room, USA TODAY's Audrey Snyder reports. McQueary said: "I believe they were having some kind of intercourse. He moved toward shower and Sandusky separated from the boy. He didn't say anything and left. I was distraught. I was horrified" -- from USA TODAY's Kevin Johnson.

Updated 9:28 a.m.: "No question at all" when asked if it was a child in the shower with Jerry, USA TODAY's Audrey Snyder reports from the courtroom.

Updated 9:25 a.m.: McQueary testified that he heard 'rhythmic slapping sounds' as he entered locker room. Said he saw boy with hands on shower wall with Jerry's arms wrapped around waist, from USA TODAY's Kevin Johnson.

Updated 9:21 a.m.: McQueary says "I did not see insertion or hear screaming or yelling," USA TODAY's Audrey Snyder reports from the courtroom.

Updated 9:17 a.m.: McQueary is now describing the night of the alleged attack.

Updated 9:13 a.m.: Assistant football coach McQueary takes stand against Penn State officials. McQueary is the only known adult to tell grand jurors that he witnessed former football coach Jerry Sandusky sexually abusing a child, AP reports.

Updated 9:12 a.m.: McQueary, wearing a black suit, is being sworn in.

Updated 9:07 a.m.: Ex-Penn State officials Tim Curley and Gary Schultz appear in the Pa. courtroom, USA TODAY's Kevin Johnson reports.

Updated 9:03 a.m.: Both of McQueary's parents are in the courtroom, says Audrey Snyder, also reporting live for USA TODAY from Dauphin County Court in Pennsylvania.

Updated 8:02 a.m.: McQueary arrives at the courthouse where ex-Penn State officials Tim Curley and Gary Schultz are set to appear for a preliminary hearing, reports USA TODAY's Kevin Johnson who will be filing live from the courtroom.

Updated 8:41 a.m.: Penn State assistant coach Mike McQueary declines to speak to reporters as he enters the courthouse in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, the AP reports. The preliminary hearing will start at 9 a.m. at Dauphin County Court.
CAPTION
By Bradley C. Bower, AP
Ex-Penn State officials Curley and Schulz arrived earlier at the Pennsylvania courthouse, the AP reports.

Original post:The hearing for former Penn State University Athletic Director Tim Curley and former Senior Vice President Gary Schultz on Friday comes three days after the primary suspect in the child abuse investigation, Jerry Sandusky, waived his right to a preliminary hearing.
 ::snipping2::

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: December 16, 2011, 10:27:36 AM »

JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary gets 3rd refill on H2O. Curley atty Roberto peppering him with questions trying to pin down exactly what was said throughout @wnep
1 minute ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
CROSS -- #McQueary: In that first look through the mirror, I didn't know what to think. I wasn't sure I was seeing what I was seeing. @wnep
6 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
CROSS: Did you do anything, say anything, to let people in the shower know you were there? #McQueary: No, I looked in the mirror. @wnep.
8 minutes ago

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: December 16, 2011, 10:43:40 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57344172/psus-mcqueary-i-saw-sex-abuse-told-paterno/

Who's who in the Penn State child sex abuse scandal

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10010165.html

Credit: AP Photo/The Patriot-News, Andy Colwell
Jerry Sandusky, former defensive coordinator
More...

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10010165-2.html

Credit: AP Photo/Matt Rourke
Joe Paterno, head coach
More...

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10010165-3.html

Credit: Photo by Chris Gardner/Getty Images
Mike McQueary, receivers coach, recruiting coordinator
More...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: December 16, 2011, 10:47:51 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10010165-4.html

Credit: Photo by Hunter Martin/Getty Images
Graham Spanier, university president
More...

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10010165-5.html

Credit: AP Photo/Matt Rourke
Tim Curley, athletic director
More...

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10010165-6.html

Credit: AP Photo/York Daily Record, Jason Plotkin
Gary Schultz, senior VP for business and finance
More...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: December 16, 2011, 10:49:42 AM »

JimHamill Jim Hamill
CROSS -- #McQueary: I did not ever say "you need to do more." (to Curley) #PSUCharges @wnep
1 minute ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
(Cont...) sounds & extremely sexual act and I think it was intercourse. Curley said he would follow up with him. #McQueary #PSUCharges
4 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
CROSS -- #McQueary answers series of Yes/No questions "yes" when it relates to what he saw. Told Curley he heard slapping (...Cont) @wnep
5 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
CROSS -- #McQueary: I told Coach #Paterno what I saw was "extremely sexual." I saw #Sandusky's arms wrapped around the boy @wnep #PSUCharges
12 minutes ago
»
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
While Def Attys cross examine #McQueary, here's a primer on what this hearing is all about: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prima_facie (Edit to fix link-MB)
14 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
CROSS -- #McQueary: My father and I considered calling the police. But did not. + Atty for Curley trying to test recollection. @wnep
19 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
CROSS -- #McQueary: Dr. Dranov was called by father, a longtime friend whose judgment was trusted. Sought advice to do the right thing.
21 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary gets 3rd refill on H2O. Curley atty Roberto peppering him with questions trying to pin down exactly what was said throughout @wnep
23 minutes ago
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 01:05:19 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: December 16, 2011, 11:10:51 AM »

JimHamill Jim Hamill
CROSS -- #McQueary: Did not report incident to police because it was "delicate in nature." @wnep #PSUCharges
5 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
CROSS from Schultz's Atty begins 1:30 into #McQueary testimony. Line of questioning around security cameras at Lasch Building. @wnep
19 minutes ago

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: December 16, 2011, 11:16:19 AM »

JimHamill Jim Hamill
#McQueary's testimony over. Steps down from witness stand carrying cup of H2O. #PSUCharges @wnep
1 minute ago
JimHamill Jim Hamill
CROSS -- #McQueary: No, neither men said you can't talk about this or anything like that. #PSUCharges @wnep
1 minute ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
CROSS -- #McQueary: Did not report incident to police because it was "delicate in nature." @wnep #PSUCharges
10 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
CROSS from Schultz's Atty begins 1:30 into #McQueary testimony. Line of questioning around security cameras at Lasch Building. @wnep
24 minutes ago

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: December 16, 2011, 12:59:58 PM »

JimHamill Jim Hamill
John McQueary: I told him Mike heard some sounds and knew someone else was in the building. Saw #Sandusky & boy in shower, think I said sex
1 hour ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
John McQueary: I know Mr. Schultz, he's a biz acquaintance of mine. Discussed with Schultz and Dr. Dranov what Mike had seen in shower @wnep
1 hour ago
»
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#PSU PD dir (Ret) Harmon is finished testifying. Next: Mike McQueary's father John McQueary. Sworn in and begins recounting 2002 incident.
1 hour ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
CROSS -- #PSU PD dir (Ret): Few children who lived on campus. Did not have any discussion with Curley about '98 investigation. @wnep
1 hour ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
ReDir -- #PSU PD dir (Ret): We seldom dealt with juvenile victims. AG: you did in '98? Harmon: Yes. @wnep #PSUCharges
1 hour ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
CROSS -- #PSU PD dir (Ret): I don't recall having any discussion about the status of CYS in '98 investigation with Gary Schultz. @wnep
1 hour ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
CROSS -- #PSU PD dir (Ret): Mr. Schultz was not a police officer. Primary job was business and finance -budgets, anything relating to UnivPD
1 hour ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#PSU PD dir (Ret): Never received complaint in 2002 involving #Sandusky. Would have investigated if we had. Schultz never spoke of it. @wnep
1 hour ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#PSU PD dir (Ret): Centre Co DA reviewed case and won't pursue as criminal offense. That DA, Ray #Gricar, cannot testify today, he's missing
1 hour ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#PSU PD dir (Ret): There were 4 phone calls with Schultz pertaining to investigation of #Sandusky naked hugging of boy in shower. @wnep
1 hour ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#PSU PD dir (Ret): Incident involved showering after exercise, mother reported #Sandusky hugged the boy from the rear. Nothing sexual @wnep
1 hour ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#PSU PD dir (Ret): Schultz was my boss. Had regular contact with him. Late Spring '98 had report from woman of #Sandusky incident w/ boy.
1 hour ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#PSUCharges -- Thomas Harmon takes stand. Was employed as police officer (Retired Director of #PSU police) @wnep
1 hour ago

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: December 16, 2011, 01:01:02 PM »

JimHamill Jim Hamill
Recess for 1.5 hrs. Phew. Be back after grub.
37 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
Final witness steps down, AG asks court to examine grand jury testimony (68 pages between Curley/Schultz).
38 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
Agent Sassano (PA Atty Gen): only reports involving #Sandusky at Centre Co CYS was from '98. #PSUCharges
39 minutes ago
»
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
PA Atty Gen agent says no report was made to CYS in Centre Co - check with PSU PD found no investigation done in 2002 in #Sandusky @wnep
41 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
PA Atty General agent takes stand as final brief witness for prosecution. #PSUCharges @wnep
44 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#PSUCharges Transcripts of #Paterno, Curley & Schultz statements to grand jury shown to court reporter. Entered into evidence. @wnep
45 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
#PSUCharges court reporter explains how Curley/Schultz were sworn in, under oath. You know... Law and Order stuff.
48 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
Court reporter who was working at grand jury in Jan 2011 takes stand as 4th witness. #PSUCharges @wnep She took testimony fm TC & GS.
50 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
John McQueary finished with testimony. Could a recess (not like the one in grade school) be soon? #PSUCharges
53 minutes ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
John McQueary's testimony surrounds conversations with Dr. Dranov about 2002 incident where his son Mike claims to have seen #Sandusky & boy
1 hour ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
Tune into @wnep and Newswatch 16 at Noon for a breakdown of this morning's testimony from @JonMeyerWNEP. #PSUCharges #McQueary
1 hour ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
(...CONT) Schultz sed "there has been noise level, other allegations looked into before and never been able to unearth anything." - McQueary
1 hour ago
Jim Hamill
JimHamill Jim Hamill
John McQueary: Schultz indicated they heard of allegations and aware of situation and looking into it. During exchange, (CONT...) @wnep
1 hour ago

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.