March 18, 2024, 11:18:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fmr PSU Coach Jerry Sandusky Convicted on 45 Counts of Sexual Abuse of 10 Boys  (Read 1001300 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: January 14, 2012, 07:11:43 PM »

The more Joe Paterno talks, the more I feel  .  This man was a leader among young men.  He helped develop and coach a winning football program for years.  He was a mentor.  He made decisions.  Yet, here waffled.  He didn't want to be seen exerting influence for or against Sandusky.  Well, what about the child victim?  How about exerting some influence to take the time to find out about him? Mike McQueary came to Joe Paterno with what he had heard and seen in the showers with a  child and Jerry Sandusky and he never, ever followed up on that?  He didn't want to know?     He said he "didn't know which way to go"...  try erring on the side of caution.  Find out.  Use resources.  Verify.  Why pussy foot around?     For shame!!  JMHO

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2012/01/14/paterno-says-didnt-know-which-way-to-go-with-sandusky-allegations/
Paterno says he 'didn't know which way to go' with Sandusky allegations
January 14, 2012

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. –  Former Penn State coach Joe Paterno says he "didn't know which way to go" after an assistant coach came to him in 2002 saying he had seen retired defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky sexually abusing a boy.

In his first public comments since being fired two months ago, Paterno told The Washington Post that assistant Mike McQueary "didn't want to get specific" about details in his 2002 allegation involving Sandusky, who he claimed was showering with a boy in the Penn State football facility.

The Post reported Saturday that Paterno was hesitant to make follow-up calls because he didn't want to be seen as trying to exert influence for or against Sandusky.

"I didn't know which way to go ... And rather than get in there and make a mistake," he told the Post before trailing off.

A day after he heard McQueary's allegation, Paterno reported it to his superiors. Before McQueary visited him, Paterno said he had "no inkling" Sandusky might be a child molester.
 ::snipping2::
He said he was initially reluctant to speak because "I wanted everybody to settle down," but the Post reported Paterno was so eager to defend his record that he insisted on continuing the interview from his bedside Friday morning, though ill.

Paterno, who testified before a grand jury investigating Sandusky, is not a target of the criminal probe.

But his firing came as criticism mounted on Paterno and other Penn State leaders that the 2002 allegation should have been reported to authorities outside of Penn State.
If Sandusky is guilty, "I'm sick about it," Paterno said.

Paterno said he wished he knew how allegations against Sandusky didn't come to light until this year. "I don't know the answer to that," he said. "It's hard."
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 07:21:04 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: January 14, 2012, 07:54:42 PM »

There was a child involved.  Why not call the police?  If in doubt, find out.  JoePa was "afraid to do something that might jeopardize what the university procedure was.  So it's all about the university and it's procedures?  How about the law? How about the child victim? 

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/15/us-usa-pennstate-paterno-idUSTRE80D0OB20120115
Paterno was unsure how to handle abuse tip: report
January 14, 2012

(Reuters) - Joe Paterno, the longtime Penn State University football coach fired in the fallout from child sex abuse allegations against former assistant Jerry Sandusky, says he was unsure how to handle the first report about Sandusky that reached him in 2002.

"I didn't know exactly how to handle it, and I was afraid to do something that might jeopardize what the university procedure was,"
Paterno told The Washington Post in his first extensive public comments since being dismissed by the university in November.

"So I backed away and turned it over to some other people, people I thought would have a little more expertise than I did. It didn't work out that way."
Paterno's decision to tell college officials and not police about the 2002 incident was the basis for his dismissal by the Penn State Board of Trustees' on November 9. Also fired was university president Graham Spanier.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: January 14, 2012, 09:37:54 PM »

http://www.nj.com/collegefootball/index.ssf/2012/01/politi_joe_paternos_explanatio.html
Politi: Joe Paterno's 'explanation' for his inaction at Penn State has sad, hollow ring to it
January 14, 2012

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: January 14, 2012, 10:00:23 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/14/us/pennsylvania-paterno-interview/
Joe Paterno says he felt inadequate to handle child sex abuse allegation
January 14, 2012

(CNN) -- Legendary football coach Joe Paterno, who was ousted from Penn State University over an alleged child sex abuse scandal, told the Washington Post he felt inadequate to deal with the initial allegation of abuse.
"I didn't know exactly how to handle it and I was afraid to do something that might jeopardize what the university procedure was," Paterno told the Washington Post in an interview published Saturday. "So I backed away and turned it over to some other people, people I thought would have a little more expertise than I did. It didn't work out that way."
A Penn State graduate assistant, Mike McQueary, told the grand jury late last year that he had seen Sandusky "with a boy in the shower and that it was severe sexual acts going on and that it was wrong and over the line." He said he had gone to Paterno with what he saw.
Paterno said he'd never been told the graphic details revealed in a grand jury report, but that he nevertheless reported the allegations to his boss, then-Athletic Director Tim Curley.

Curley and Gary Schultz, a former university vice president, have been charged with perjury and failure to report the abuse allegations, which law enforcement did not learn about for several years. They have pleaded not guilty.

"You know, he didn't want to get specific," Paterno said about McQueary. "And to be frank with you I don't know that it would have done any good, because I never heard of, of, rape and a man. So I just did what I thought was best. I talked to people that I thought would be, if there was a problem, that would be following up on it," he told the Washington Post.

"I called my superiors and I said, 'hey, we got a problem I think. Would you guys look into it? Because I didn't know, you know ... I had never had to deal with something like that. And I didn't feel adequate," Paterno said.

The iconic coach declined to judge Sandusky, and said he hopes to remember his time at Penn State fondly, the Washington Post reported.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: January 14, 2012, 10:49:48 PM »

http://twitter.com/penn_state

penn_state Penn State
Full video of Pres. Erickson's alumni town hall on Friday night in NYC is now online: goo.gl/qlCkf
12 hours ago

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: January 15, 2012, 07:57:21 AM »

Out of touch?

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/12015/1203682-454.stm
Paterno, wracked by cancer, explains handling of scandal
By Sally Jenkins - Washington Post
January 15, 2012

The Paternos say they think about the real potential victims every time they look at their own children. "I got three boys and two girls," Mr. Paterno said. "It's sickening."

If nothing else, the Paternos say, perhaps the Sandusky case will raise consciousness in other communities the way it has been raised in theirs. "We are going to become a more aware society," Sue Paterno said. "Maybe we will look for clues." She wonders what signs she missed all those years, when they felt so successful and sure of themselves.

"I had no clue," she said. "I thought doctors looked for child abuse in a hospital, in a bruise or something."

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: January 15, 2012, 08:21:48 AM »

http://www.herald-mail.com/news/mc-penn-state-coach-obrien-timeline-20120114,0,2077707.story
Timeline of the Fallout
January 14, 2012

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: January 15, 2012, 08:29:31 AM »

http://espn.go.com/new-york/story?id=7462065
Joe Paterno says he 'backed away'
Updated July 14, 2012

John McDonnell/The Washington PostFormer Penn State coach Joe Paterno was interviewed Thursday by the Washington Post at his home in State College, Pa.

Paterno gave The Post his account of how and when he was told of the abuse allegation against Sandusky -- a man with whom he had a professional, not personal, relationship.

Paterno said that until assistant coach Mike McQueary, in 2002, approached him, he had "no inkling" of a possible dark side to Sandusky, according to The Post.
"He (McQueary) told me what he saw, and I said, what? He said it, well, looked like inappropriate, or fondling, I'm not quite sure exactly how he put it. I said you did what you had to do. It's my job now to figure out what we want to do," Paterno told The Post.

"So I sat around. It was a Saturday. Waited till Sunday because I wanted to make sure I knew what I was doing. And then I called my superiors and I said, 'Hey, we got a problem, I think. Would you guys look into it?' Cause I didn't know, you know. We never had, until that point, 58 years I think, I had never had to deal with something like that. And I didn't feel adequate."

Paterno affirmed reports that McQueary was not specific in describing what he allegedly saw, and he told The Post that even if he did, "I don't know that it would have done any good, because I never heard of, of, rape and a man. So I just did what I thought was best. I talked to people that I thought would be, if there was a problem, that would be following up on it."

Paterno also said he did not know of the 1998 abuse allegation levied by the mother of a boy who was part of Sandusky's youth foundation, the Second Mile.

Asked to respond to the Paterno interview, Sandusky lawyer Joe Amendola said in a statement to The Associated Press the former Penn State assistant was "greatly dismayed by the knee-jerk reaction" of the Penn State Board of Trustees in firing Paterno.
In a statement released to The Associated Press, his family said he continues to undergo a "regimen of treatments" for what they have termed a treatable form of lung cancer.

The family hoped his latest stay would be brief. He most recently was in the hospital last month after re-breaking his pelvis following a fall at home. That stay also allowed Paterno to continue taking his cancer treatments, which have included radiation and chemotherapy.

Joe Paterno had previously hurt his pelvis when he got run over accidentally by a player in practice in August, forcing him to spend most of the regular season coaching from the press box.

He remains employed as a tenured faculty member, and details of his retirement were being worked out and would be made public when finalized.

The schools trustees have said they intend to honor Paterno's contract as if he had retired at the end of the 2011 football season.

The trustees' firing of Paterno has come under scrutiny from several former players, as well as some alumni critical at meetings this week with school president Rodney Erickson about the motivation to oust Paterno.

With a media storm descending on the campus, Paterno announced his resignation the morning of Nov. 9. That day, he called the scandal "one of the great sorrows of my life. With the benefit of hindsight, I wish I had done more."

The trustees fired him about 12 hours later. Paterno recounted that he was passed a note at the door of his home by an assistant athletic director with the name of trustees vice chairman John Surma and a phone number.

According to the Post, Surma told Paterno, "In the best interests of the university, you are terminated." Paterno hung up and repeated the words to his wife, who redialed the number.

"After 61 years he deserved better," Sue Paterno said. "He deserved better."
Video at Link
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 08:38:32 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #768 on: January 16, 2012, 10:34:16 AM »

Muffy,
I logged in to tell you how much I appreciate your faithful updating of this thread.
Blessings,
Tol
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: January 16, 2012, 10:58:16 AM »

Muffy,
I logged in to tell you how much I appreciate your faithful updating of this thread.
Blessings,
Tol

Thank you Tolerance.  It's always good to hear from you!     

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: January 16, 2012, 02:23:27 PM »

http://www.mcall.com/sports/college/psu/mc-franco-harris-urges-other-alumni-to-remove-boar-20120116,0,3138166.story
Franco Harris continues crusade against Penn State board of trustees
By Debra Erdley, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
January 16, 2012

an. 14--Former star Penn State and Pittsburgh Steelers running back Franco Harris says he won't run for a seat on the university's board of trustees but supports others trying to oust members for their handling of the Jerry Sandusky child sexual abuse scandal and the firing of legendary head football coach Joe Paterno.

"We have great alumni who can do great things, and there's no reason why we should have one of the worst boards in university history," Harris told the Tribune-Review on Friday.

Harris challenged any member of the board to step forward and explain what happened behind closed doors on Nov. 9 that led to the firing of Paterno and the forced resignation of university President Graham Spanier.
"If they tell me they can't do it because they are following procedure, well, someone needs to step up and do what is morally right," said Harris, 61, of Leet.
"There is a big movement by a lot of people to remove this board," Harris said. "It's happening organically, and that's wonderful. I want (trustees) to know this is not going to blow over. It is only going to get stronger."

Harris, a 1972 Penn State graduate who played for Paterno, blasted the board, saying the trustees should have stepped up immediately upon learning of the Sandusky allegations and focused attention on helping the alleged child sexual abuse victims.

Sandusky, a retired assistant football coach, is awaiting trial on 52 charges that he abused 10 boys over a 15-year period, some in university facilities.

A grand jury also charged retired Penn State Vice President Gary Schultz and Athletic Director Tim Curley, who is on administrative leave from his post, with failing to report allegations against Sandusky and lying about it to a grand jury.

All three maintain their innocence.

Although neither Paterno nor Spanier were charged, trustees removed them two days after Sandusky's Nov. 7 arrest and named Erickson, the university's provost, as president.
Following criticism at the Downtown alumni meeting on Wednesday, trustees Chairman Steve Garban and Vice Chairman John Surma issued a statement on Thursday clarifying the board's action. Saying the university was facing "extraordinary circumstances," the board said they believed it was "in the best interests of the university to make an immediate change in [Coach Paterno's] status."

Paterno remains employed as a tenured faculty member, the trustees said, adding that his retirement package is being finalized.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: January 16, 2012, 03:35:20 PM »

I just saw this, and it's says "19 hours ago", and the tweets are in real time.

http://twitter.com/InSession

InSession In Session
#pennstate scandal- Curley & Schultz file paperwork to plead guilty to charges including perjury. They may not appear at arraignment.
19 hours ago

What about this from January 14th, two days ago? 

http://www.statecollege.com/news/local-news/cnn-curley-schultz-enter-notguilty-pleas-waive-court-appearance-981742/
CNN: Curley, Schultz Enter Not-Guilty Pleas, Waive Court Appearance
January 14, 2012

Tim Curley and Gary Schultz formalized their not-guilty pleas Friday, entering court paperwork and waiving a court appearance that had been scheduled for next week, CNN reported.
Both men have maintained that they are innocent.
In December, after a preliminary hearing in Harrisburg, the cases against Curley and Schultz were ordered to move forward to a trial phase. It's not clear exactly when that trial may begin.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 03:38:48 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: January 16, 2012, 03:41:32 PM »

I wonder what's with the Insession's tweet in my previous post?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57359760-504083/penn-state-officials-plead-not-guilty-to-perjury-failure-to-report-sexual-abuse-charges/
Penn State officials plead not guilty to perjury, failure to report sexual abuse charges
January 16, 2012

(CBS) STATE COLLEGE, Pa. - Two former Penn State officials have pleaded not guilty to charges relating to the child sex abuse scandal involving former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky.

CNN reports that Tom Curley and Gary Schultz both entered not guilty pleas Friday to charges of perjury and failure to report child sex abuse.

Last month a judge decided that the case against the two former officials will go to trial.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: January 16, 2012, 10:22:56 PM »

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/breaking/s_776843.html
Pennsylvania university presidents beef up earnings by serving on company boards
By Debra Erdley, PITTSBURGH TRIBUNE-REVIEW
January 16, 2012

A new survey in the Chronicle of Higher Education shows some top college presidents, including two in Pittsburgh, are supplementing their income handsomely by serving on corporate boards.
Former Penn State University President Graham Spanier, who was forced from office in the wake of the Jerry Sandusky child sexual abuse scandal, also was featured in the survey. He picked up an extra $191,000 for serving on the board of the United States Steel Corporation. Spanier resigned from that board after he left his $800,592 a year post at Penn State in November.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: January 17, 2012, 11:16:50 AM »

http://www.pennlive.com/editorials/index.ssf/2012/01/pa_task_force_on_child_protect.html
Pa. Task Force on Child Protection must set clear abuse reporting guidelines
January 17, 2012

The Task Force on Child Protection has one of the most critical jobs in Pennsylvania: ensuring child abuse — like the kind alleged at Penn State and in certain Catholic churches — is reported, stopped quickly and never happens again.
Last week, the governor, Senate and House leaders announced their choices for who would serve on this important committee. There are doctors, district attorneys, a leader in rape crisis, an educator, social worker, attorney and a judge among the members.
As Gov. Tom Corbett said when he announced the group: “The task force has a tremendously important job. It will provide input to help us strengthen state laws and ensure every Pennsylvania child receives the protection from harm they deserve.”

Now comes the challenging part: The group was given a broad scope and only 11 months to accomplish its work. It must decide what key issues to tackle in that time. Some topics that must be addressed are obvious in the aftermath of the Jerry Sandusky scandal that prompted the task force’s creation. The group must determine how to compel institutions to report child abuse. Sadly, it appears there are times when institutions put their reputations ahead of what is best for children.

Mandatory reporters right now are not clear on what to do. Some tell their supervisors, others call county officials or police. Still others send letters in the mail to the state public welfare department. This clearly needs to be standardized.

If Pennsylvania expands its mandatory reporting law, it will follow 18 other states that have said it is not just teachers, coaches and health care professionals who must report abuse if they see it but all adults hold that responsibility.

The group also should take a hard look at what really constitutes child abuse in our state and whether the statute of limitations to report and prosecute abuse should be longer.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: January 17, 2012, 11:20:54 AM »

http://www.statecollege.com/news/local-news/baldwin-to-step-down-as-penn-state-general-counsel-vice-president-983144/
Baldwin to Step Down as Penn State General Counsel, Vice President
By Adam Smeltz
January 16, 2012

Penn State's top legal officer will leave the position soon, the university announced Monday.

University trustees named Cynthia Baldwin, a former state Supreme Court and former Penn State board chairwoman, as the university's general counsel and chief legal officer in January 2010. Her job carries the title of university vice president, as well.

The tripartite role was newly created when she accepted it. And she did so "with the understanding that she would serve in a transitional role to help establish and organize the office, manage Penn State's legal function and pave the way for a permanent general counsel to be hired following a national search," according to a university statement.

" ... Baldwin has said the time has come for her to transition," it goes on.

The statement offers no further explanation of Baldwin's reported move, including its timing. She could not be reached immediately for comment Monday afternoon.

But the news comes at a troubled time for the university, as it faces fallout -- including the specter of numerous civil lawsuits -- from the Jerry Sandusky sexual-abuse and cover-up charges.

Two longtime university administrators -- Tim Curley and Gary Schultz -- have been charged in connection with the matter. They and Sandusky, a former assistant football coach, have maintained that they are innocent.

It was not immediately clear Monday the degree to which Baldwin has been involved in university responses to the crisis. She was present in Old Main, however, when trustees convened for a Sunday-night meeting right after the charges were filed in November.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: January 17, 2012, 11:23:41 AM »

http://www.centredaily.com/2012/01/17/3055186/lead-counsel-to-step-down.html
Penn State lead counsel Cynthia Baldwin to step down
By Anne Danahy
January 16, 2012

Penn State’s chief legal officer, Cynthia Baldwin, will be stepping down from the job, the university announced Monday.

Baldwin has been vice president, general counsel and chief legal officer since January 2010 when the university created the

position. The plan at that time had been for Baldwin to hold the job temporarily while the office was established and a search for a permanent counsel was conducted.

Prior to that an outside attorney, generally Wendell Courtney with McQuaide Blasko, served as the university’s legal counsel.

Baldwin had served on the university’s board of trustees and worked at the Pittsburgh office of Duane Morris LLP before becoming Penn State counsel.

According to the university, since taking the job Baldwin has overseen an office that now includes two attorneys, a paralegal and an administrative assistant at University Park, and two attorneys and a paralegal based at Penn State Hershey.

In the news release, Baldwin said the time had come for the transition. She and Damon Sims, vice president for student affairs, are heading a search committee to fill the position.

Penn State spokeswoman Annemarie Mountz said the timing of the transition is unrelated to the fallout from the Jerry Sandusky sex abuse scandal that is embroiling the university.
Acting as the university’s attorney, Baldwin served as legal counsel for Schultz and Curley when they testified to the grand jury Jan. 12, 2011.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: January 17, 2012, 01:06:18 PM »

http://articles.mcall.com/2012-01-16/news/mc-penn-state-trustees-election-20120116_1_joe-paterno-penn-staters-jerry-sandusky
No shortage of candidates for Penn State board
Anger over Joe Paterno's firing amid Sandusky scandal has transformed a normally sleepy election into major battle.
By Andrew McGill of The Morning Call
January 16, 2012

For years, following the election of a Penn State trustee was about as exciting as watching the grass grow at Beaver Stadium.

Only nine of the 32 seats that make up the governing body of Pennsylvania's largest university are elected, and all nine are alumni representatives. Every year, three come up for a vote by fellow alumni. The contests are usually short, marked by low turnout and nearly always end in a trouncing by incumbents, some of whom have held their seats 40 years.

Not this time.

Fueled by the revelations following Jerry Sandusky's arrest on child sex-abuse charges, sparked by former coach Joe Paterno's firing and stoked by the trustees' perceived indifference, Penn State alumni are on a warpath to the ballot box. Many have announced their intention to run for the open seats this spring, and some are organizing slates of candidates.

Many focus on Paterno, whose 46-year career as head coach ended unceremoniously in his firing a few days after Sandusky, a former assistant coach, was arrested in November. Others question the board's reaction to criticism or say it isn't living up to its promises of transparency.

But all are lit with the same intense conviction: This is not the way Penn State should be run.
More...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: January 17, 2012, 08:58:26 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/penn_state
PSU_CNJ_Alumni PSU CNJ Alumni
by penn_state
Help Us White Out Child Abuse #PSU conta.cc/wF4YPi
8 hours ago

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Help-Us-White-Out-Child-Abuse.html?soid=1102643128509&aid=d-uBME0xgg8
White Out Child Abuse Charity Dinner 
Register by Saturday, January 21st, for a chance to win a
Coquese Washington signed Penn State basketball,
1 year Central NJ Chapter Family Membership,
and a *$25 Dublin House Gift Certificate

Saturday, January 28
7-10P
Dublin House
30 Monmouth Street
Red Bank, NJ 

More...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: January 18, 2012, 11:58:38 AM »

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/12018/1204208-143.stm
Penn State board was told of jury in May
By Bill Schackner, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
January 18, 2012

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.