March 28, 2024, 09:34:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fmr PSU Coach Jerry Sandusky Convicted on 45 Counts of Sexual Abuse of 10 Boys  (Read 1002213 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: November 12, 2011, 11:13:24 AM »

I wouldn't give Jerry Sandusky a penny!  He made a ton of money through his job as assistant coach and through his Second Mile program. There's an article in this thread that addresses that.   And yes, he may need a lot of money for legal defense, but that's not because an accident befell him, it's through his own evil, abusive, sexual predator acts!  Donating money to Sandusky's defense?!  That's not rallying around their program, it's giving financial assitance to a repeat sexual child abuser!   What about his victims?    

http://www.kvue.com/news/Former-Nittany-Lions-rally-around-program-133704828.html
Former Nittany Lions rally around program
November 12, 2011

::snipping2::
Former Nittany Lions receiver and running back Rich Mauti organized what he hopes will be one of the largest gatherings of former players to stand on the sideline ever. On Saturday, vs. Nebraska in the home finale, they will join in unison.

Mauti sent emails to more than 800 former Nittany Lions and asked them to attend. He wants players who took pride in wearing the school's classic blue-and-white uniforms, and still carry that pride in their everyday lives. He wants them to return their thanks to a program - not just a coach - that gave them so much.

"It's for the kids that have to go out there on Saturday," said Mauti, who played under Joe Paterno from 1974-1976 and went on to play in the NFL. "It's a show of support for that. It's not going to be banners and flags and bands. It's going to be the Penn State Way. It's going to be our presence. Hopefully, we get enough guys there that will mean something."

Mauti emphasized he's not forgetting or minimizing the scandal and possible cover-up centered on former assistant and one-time heir apparent Jerry Sandusky.

"I'm not condoning any activities that have been alleged. That's not the purpose," he said. "I'm trying to get everyone that has been through that program, that has had a positive experience, to support the kids and the program and the school at this juncture."

By midweek, Mauti said about 75 players had agreed to attend.

Former Penn State linebacker Buddy Tesner said he will be there to watch a game between two teams jostling for a Big Ten divisional title. Tesner played from 1971-75 and went on to found the Football Letterman's Club. The mission of the club is to promote Penn State football, improve communication, expand merchandising, and increase membership among former Penn State players and managers.

He said the time is right to stand behind the program.

"I think it's a great idea to rally the troops to support the team as much as anyone else," he said. "At the same time, we're being very careful to make sure that we respect and understand the families that have been affected by all this. We're not making a statement of innocence or guilt."

No, but another former Nittany Lion said he hasn't forgotten Sandusky, even as the former assistant coach stands accused of having sex with young boys.

Sam Stellatella, a three-position player in the 1950s, has donated money to Sandusky's defense and urged other former players to do the same.

"I told him he's going to need a million dollars to defend himself," the 73-year-old Stellatella said. "He called me back and said, `What am I going to do with this money?' I said, `Use it for your lawyer because you're going to need it.'"

Stellatella sent Sandusky $100. He wrote personal letters to other members of the 1959 Liberty Bowl team that defeated a Bear Bryant-coached Alabama team and asked they also donate. He does not know how much money was raised.

"I know some of the guys sent money," he told The Associated Press. "Here's the thing, these are horrendous charges against him. But he's still entitled to his day in court. Everybody's prejudged him. He's done horrendous damage to Paterno and (athletic director Tim) Curley and the football program. I don't listen to the news and I don't read the reports of what he did because I would get too upset.

"But he's still entitled to his day in court."

That's a lone stance among a group of players who have been quick to distance themselves from Sandusky.

Brad Benson, a former Penn State offensive lineman who won a Super Bowl with the New York Giants, was not invited to attend the game. He said he wouldn't go anyway - and had no problem with his fellow former Nittany Lions presenting a unified front - as long as they remembered the true victims of this case.

"I sure wouldn't want it be a show of solidarity for Joe," he said.

Benson spoke in anger about Paterno's actions and, more troubling, the reaction of unruly students who toppled a television news van, rioted and attempted arson after a peaceful demonstration Wednesday night turned ugly.

"There are people right now that are supporting Joe. They are rioting and doing things they shouldn't be doing," he said. "I equate these students that are rioting to the occupiers on New York City right now. They're not mature enough to understand why they're rioting. They weren't there when this happened. What are they protesting? They're protesting that someone with a tremendous responsibility failed to fulfill his moral responsibility and other people failed as well."

Tim Sweeney, president of the Letterman's Club, emphasized before Thursday's practice this movement was for the players.

Mauti, who has a son, Michael, on this season's team, wanted the Nittany Lions seniors to have at least one good feeling to take away one of the most horrific weeks in school history.

"They went there to get an education and play football. They didn't go there for this," he said. "It goes back to the basic fundamental lessons Joe has taught all of us. It's how you handle what happens to you that's really important. These kids are trying to handle this. It's not fun, it's not what they want to be doing. They're a tight, tight group. I think it's going to pull them all together.

"It's going to be a life lesson."

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #161 on: November 12, 2011, 11:30:59 AM »

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/Penn-State-Jerry-Sandusky-scandal-shows-that-Joe-Paterno-Mike-McQueary-needed-to-do-more-111111

Penn State should have aimed higher

I am suspicious of people who take too much credit for playing by the rules, who use that as some sort of evidence of moral standing. It is not.

There was something more honest about the people who threw bricks through the window of Sandusky's house Friday. Not that I endorse that. But at least the feelings of rage are honest.

I'd hate to be LE in that town right now. I'd be torn about protecting this monster.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #162 on: November 12, 2011, 11:38:35 AM »

The former players going to the game to support the present players is a nice gesture considering how their college experience has now been tarnished.  But for these elderly former players to be donating money WITHOUT reading any reports because it would upset them????  Where's the logic in that?  Pull your head out of the sand and donate money to those victimized by men like Sandusky.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: November 12, 2011, 11:39:30 AM »

Brad Benson is spot-on:

"There are people right now that are supporting Joe. They are rioting and doing things they shouldn't be doing," he said. "I equate these students that are rioting to the occupiers on New York City right now. They're not mature enough to understand why they're rioting. They weren't there when this happened. What are they protesting? They're protesting that someone with a tremendous responsibility failed to fulfill his moral responsibility and other people failed as well."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: November 12, 2011, 11:46:23 AM »

These students need a wake up call.  They are acting stupidly.  It's almost like they are in grammar school.  The faculty needs to start having meetings immediately with all the students and lay it all out on the line telling them this is no joke and whoever is making jokes will be thrown out.  Also, all the parents of these students need step up also.

I don't give a crap about Joe Paterno and his legacy.  The children are more important and it happened under his watch and it was one of his coaches.  In my opinion he didn't do enough and this is why he is not here.

San ... I agree.

The commentary in its entirety is a must read.

Janet

+++++

Don’t Be an Enabler — When a Child Is Abused, Here’s What to Do
By Michael Reagan
Published November 10, 2011

<snipped>

Coach, you knew back in 2002 that Jerry Sandusky had anally raped a ten-year-old boy in the Lasch Football Building. You handled the matter quietly with your athletic director, Tim Curley. You took away the rapist’s keys and barred him from the facility—but you didn’t call the police. You didn’t lift a finger to help the victim. No hindsight needed, coach. You screwed up.

Yes, we all know about your 61-year career at Penn State. But when you allow children to be victimized right under your nose, you wipe out 61 years of achievement. The Jerry Sandusky scandal is your legacy now. …

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/11/10/dont-be-enabler-when-child-is-abused-heres-what-to-do/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: November 12, 2011, 11:53:09 AM »

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/133739768.html
Sex abuse scandal looms large in Happy Valley
November 12, 2011

By Joe Juliano, Mike Jensen and Kristen A. Graham STATE COLLEGE, Pa. - In a parking lot outside of Beaver Stadium here, a Penn State flag flew at half mast on Saturday morning.

A plane flying overhead pulled a "Pray for the Kids, Not the Cowards and Liars" banner.

In some ways, it was a typical pre-football game morning - crisp fall air, tailgaters gathering around hibachi grills, a sea of blue and white.

But the sex abuse scandal that has rocked the campus, ousted longtime coach Joe Paterno and university president Graham Spanier, and removed assistant coach Mike McQueary loomed large.

The university received an anonymous bomb threat for Beaver Stadium Friday night, authorities said, but security personnel and bomb-sniffing dogs who combed the stadium found nothing.

The FBI and the police are investigating.

A crowd of thousands gave a thunderous ovation to the Penn State team as they arrived at the stadium on buses.

Paterno's traditional seat - the front row, passenger side on the first bus - was vacant.

An emotional Jay Paterno was one of the first people to go through the tunnel.

Paterno, the team's quarterbacks coach and son of Joe Paterno, quickly blew through the phalanx of screaming fans behind fences on both sides of the path leading into the stadium. He almost ripped the arm off a guard who engaged him in a handshake.

Paterno has not commented on Wednesday night's firing of his father by the university's Board of Trustees.

Interim head coach Tom Bradley, who will be the first person to be in charge of a Nittany Lions football game since Paterno's first year of 1966, walked through the crowd looking businesslike and a bit bemused.

Bradley went directly into the stadium before going to the locker room, high-fiving students who had arrived early.

Quarterback Matt McGloin slapped as many hands as he could as he walked through the path.

Jay Paterno, who usually coaches from the booth in the press box, will be on the sideline Saturday sending in plays to the offense. That had been the job of former receivers coach McQueary, who was told Thursday he would not be coaching in the game, and was placed on paid administrative on Friday.

Jay Paterno stopped briefly at his parents' house, telling reporters that "he had a job to do."

"We support you!" a man yelled at Jay Paterno as he walked up the sidewalk.

A young woman dropped off flowers outside the Paterno front door.

"WE LOVE YOU JOE," a gray-haired man wearing shorts yelled as he walked past the house.

One man angrily shouted at the small media contingent on the sidewalk across the street from the Paterno house.

"Why don't you go to Sandusky's house?" he yelled.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: November 12, 2011, 12:10:44 PM »

Trying to watch a football game and they just brought tears to my macho eyes.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: November 12, 2011, 12:12:29 PM »

These students need a wake up call.  They are acting stupidly.  It's almost like they are in grammar school.  The faculty needs to start having meetings immediately with all the students and lay it all out on the line telling them this is no joke and whoever is making jokes will be thrown out.  Also, all the parents of these students need step up also.

I don't give a crap about Joe Paterno and his legacy.  The children are more important and it happened under his watch and it was one of his coaches.  In my opinion he didn't do enough and this is why he is not here.

San ... I agree.

The commentary in its entirety is a must read.

Janet

+++++

Don’t Be an Enabler — When a Child Is Abused, Here’s What to Do
By Michael Reagan
Published November 10, 2011

<snipped>

Coach, you knew back in 2002 that Jerry Sandusky had anally raped a ten-year-old boy in the Lasch Football Building. You handled the matter quietly with your athletic director, Tim Curley. You took away the rapist’s keys and barred him from the facility—but you didn’t call the police. You didn’t lift a finger to help the victim. No hindsight needed, coach. You screwed up.

Yes, we all know about your 61-year career at Penn State. But when you allow children to be victimized right under your nose, you wipe out 61 years of achievement. The Jerry Sandusky scandal is your legacy now. …

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/11/10/dont-be-enabler-when-child-is-abused-heres-what-to-do/

That is a must read Janet.  Thanks for pointing.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: November 12, 2011, 12:13:16 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/horrifying-allegations-a-scandal-and-the-end-of-joe-paterno-penn-states-worst-week/2011/11/12/gIQAEYUEFN_story_1.html
Horrifying allegations, a scandal and the end of Joe Paterno: Penn State’s worst week
November 12, 2011

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: November 12, 2011, 12:44:07 PM »

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/campusrivalry/post/2011/11/live-scene-penn-state-game-nebraska-joe-paterno-happy-valley/1
Live: The scene from Penn State's game against Nebraska
November 12, 2011

The No. 12 Nittany Lions host No. 17 Nebraska at noon in what should be an emotionally charged atmosphere in State College. It's Senior Day and Penn State will be without Paterno on the sidelines as a coach or assistant for the first time since 1950.

Campus Rivalry will provide you with updates on the scene in State College before the game and updates once the ball is kicked off in Beaver Stadium.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: November 12, 2011, 12:46:05 PM »

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/13/sports/ncaafootball/interim-coach-tom-bradley-may-well-lose-his-dream-job-soon.html
Interim Coach’s Situation Is ‘Very Unprecedented’
November 12, 2011

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: November 12, 2011, 12:51:47 PM »

Those who feared that prestige positions within the University and huge take-home salaries would be at risk by doing what was morally right failed to comprehend the entire picture.

Janet

+++++

"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart." = Steve Jobs

Credit: San

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: November 12, 2011, 12:56:21 PM »

Never thought I would be putting Football links on here;
http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/91452/1/watch-nebraska-vs-penn-st.html
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: November 12, 2011, 04:13:10 PM »

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/colleges/penn_state/133745763.html
Shocking week ends with Penn State loss
November 12, 2011

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: November 12, 2011, 04:25:48 PM »

Without Paterno, Penn State loses as rabid fans cry 'scapegoat'

By KEVIN FASICK, Post Correspondent
Last Updated: 3:49 PM, November 12, 2011
Posted: 11:51 AM, November 12, 2011

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. -- Penn State's first game in 46 years without Joe Paterno as coach ended in a loss today, amid swirling support for JoPa on the field and in the stands.

"It's sad because the one person who should be here today isn't," said Jim Suydam, 53, an optometrist from Reading, PA, whose daughter attends Penn State.

He wore a T-shirt saying, "I [heart] Joe: Thanks for the memories - 62 years of great service."

The 12th-ranked Nittany Lions lost to No. 17 Nebraska, 17-14, before a packed crowd at Beaver Stadium, just days after the legendary coach was sacked in the aftermath of a child-sex scandal that has rocked the sports world.

"They're scapegoating him," said longtime Nittany Lion fan Lucious Sanford, 28, a banker from Brooklyn. "Joe got a bum deal -- he didn't do anything wrong."

A group of students dressed as Paterno , wearing his signature rolled-up khakis and dark glasses , and a family showed up in shorts that read, "We [heart] JoePa." The lawn at the coach's home had signs of support, including one that said simply, "Thanks Joe."

Bedford-Stuyvesant resident and Penn State fan Drick Smith, 41, said, "I'm outraged because of the way he's being treated. Joe was coach here before any of these people in the parking lot were even born."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/college/football/amid_sex_scandal_it_gameday_at_penn_PmQP5lii2Lt3jz2hwM45gK#ixzz1dWpVn3ex
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: November 12, 2011, 04:29:40 PM »

I heard a guy on ESPN today say these students don't understand.  If you think it's bad now, wait until two weeks, one month, two months and then 5 months down the line.  He said this is going to get much worse.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: November 12, 2011, 05:49:44 PM »

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2011/11/jerry_sanduskys_autobiography.html
Jerry Sandusky's autobiography, 'Touched,' is still available at The Penn State Bookstore
November 11, 2011

(Interesting  comments)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 06:02:33 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: November 12, 2011, 06:20:48 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/sandusky-penn-state-scandal-cars/story?id=14916627
Penn State Sponsors Anxiously Watch How Events Unfold at University
November 12, 2011

Cars.com has withdrawn its sponsorship of ESPN's Saturday Afternoon College Football for the next two weeks, which includes Penn State games, making it one of the first companies to distance itself after the recent arrest of former defensive football coach Jerry Sandusky.

After a Penn State student riot over coach Joe Paterno's firing, the university may soon see more corporate sponsors rebelling against its brand.

A spokeswoman for Cars.com said that the move was "due to the recent allegations surrounding the Penn State football program."

"As a proud, longtime supporter of ESPN College Football, it's important to us that we're building our brand in a way that celebrates the sport, its fans and the dedication of its student athletes," she said in a statement.

The company said it worked with ESPN to redistribute its commercial ad units during these games.

The university-wide athletics program has dozens of sponsors, like Pepsi and AT&T, who are closely watching the university's next move. The school's football program is considered its crown jewel, bringing in $72 million a year, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.

Sponsors Chevrolet, PNC Financial, John Deere, State Farm Insurance, the American Red Cross and healthcare company Highmark told ABC News they are not jumping ship yet.
It is too early to tell whether Penn State's corporate sponsors will bail on the university, said Scott Rosner, professor of legal studies and business ethics at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. Though the logo of paint company and Penn State sponsor Sherwin Williams was no longer on the press conference backdrop behind interim coach Tom Bradley on Thursday. Sherwin Williams did not return a request for comment.

Before the scandal broke on Saturday, Penn State was one of the most "undermonetized stars" in college sports, said Rosner, also associate director of Wharton's Sports Business Initiative.

"It was a paradigm with safe, conservative, and tremendous values that were the best of collegiate athletics," he said.

Pepsi has had a major partnership with Penn State, including a $14 million 10-year deal from 1992 that named it the official beverage on campus. Indra Nooyi, PepsiCo CEO since 2006, gave the Penn State commencement address in August 2010 and was awarded an honorary degree. The company didn't return a request for comment.
Unlike other college scandals that have been contained within a particular college sport, or a university athletic department, the Penn State scandal has broad university-wide implications because of possible irresponsibility from a university leader, he said. Rosner suggested one way the university can begin to help the situation is to donate its ticket sales from Saturday's football game to a charity for sexual abuse victims or a sexual abuse awareness campaign, or starting their own initiative. Penn State alums have already begun fundraising for victims of sex crimes.

Penn State did not return a request for comment.
Rosner said some sponsors may not be able to exit from deals with the university unless their contracts included a "morals clause." A term like that would allow particular moral turpitude to void a sponsorship agreement.

But even if the football program were to lose all of the reported $72 million it receives from football ticket sales, fundraising and media deals with the Big Ten conference, Rosner said that is just a drop in the bucket compared with its reported $4 billion a year budget.

"Sponsors at root like to avoid controversy. The real question is whether Penn State is toxic yet," said Stephen Greyser, Harvard Business School professor emeritus specializing in the business of sports.
"Tiger Woods got toxic in a hurry," Greyser said of the pro golfer who took a break from competing as the media reported multiple alleged sexual affairs two years ago. Within the first three months of Wood's car accident that eventually led to stories of his affairs, AT&T, Accenture, and Gatorade dropped their sponsorship deals with the athlete. Gillette did not renew its endorsement deal with him when it ended in December 2010.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: November 12, 2011, 07:42:51 PM »

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blog/2011/11/jerry-sandusky-penn-state-sex-abuse-scandal-just-got-costlier.html
Sex-abuse scandal just got costlier for Penn State
November 11, 2011

The Times' Walter Hamilton is reporting that the Jerry Sandusky sex-abuse allegations at Penn State could prove costly.

Here's a bit of what Hamilton had to report on the Money & Company blog:

Moody's Investors Service announced Friday that it may downgrade the university's credit rating in light of the lawsuits and other "reputational and financial risk" the school is likely to endure. The shocking allegations of abuse may scare away prospective students and anger deep-pocketed alumni who make large donations to the football powerhouse.

"While the full impact of these increased risks will only unfold over a period of years, we will also assess the degree of near and medium term risks to determine whether to downgrade the current Aa1 rating," Moody's said in a news release.

One risk is that Penn State's insurers may balk at footing the bill for settlements with victims. They potentially could argue that top school officials, including its now-exiled president, Graham Spanier, were aware for years of the abuses allegedly committed by the football team's former assistant coach, Jerry Sandusky, but took no action.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: November 12, 2011, 09:35:07 PM »

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blog/2011/11/jerry-sandusky-penn-state-sex-abuse-scandal-just-got-costlier.html
Sex-abuse scandal just got costlier for Penn State
November 11, 2011

The Times' Walter Hamilton is reporting that the Jerry Sandusky sex-abuse allegations at Penn State could prove costly.

Here's a bit of what Hamilton had to report on the Money & Company blog:

Moody's Investors Service announced Friday that it may downgrade the university's credit rating in light of the lawsuits and other "reputational and financial risk" the school is likely to endure. The shocking allegations of abuse may scare away prospective students and anger deep-pocketed alumni who make large donations to the football powerhouse.

"While the full impact of these increased risks will only unfold over a period of years, we will also assess the degree of near and medium term risks to determine whether to downgrade the current Aa1 rating," Moody's said in a news release.

One risk is that Penn State's insurers may balk at footing the bill for settlements with victims. They potentially could argue that top school officials, including its now-exiled president, Graham Spanier, were aware for years of the abuses allegedly committed by the football team's former assistant coach, Jerry Sandusky, but took no action.

They can argue all they want they will be paying the claims.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.