March 28, 2024, 03:57:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fmr PSU Coach Jerry Sandusky Convicted on 45 Counts of Sexual Abuse of 10 Boys  (Read 1002331 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: November 15, 2011, 12:49:00 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/15/full-transcript-bob-costas-interviews-former-penn-state-football-coach-jerry-sandusky-on-child-sex-abuse-allegations/
11:50 am ET November 15, 2011
FULL TRANSCRIPT: Bob Costas Interviews Former Penn State Football Coach Jerry Sandusky on Child Sex Abuse Allegations
by Fox News Insider Posted in: Bob Costas, Child Sex Abuse Allegations, Jerry Sandusky, NBC, Penn State, Rock Center 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: November 15, 2011, 01:24:39 PM »

Jerry Sandusky to Bob Costas in exclusive 'Rock Center' interview: 'I shouldn't have showered with those kids.'
Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:18 PM EST.

<snipped>

I could say that I have done some of those things. I have horsed around with kids. I have showered after workouts. I have hugged them and I have touched their legs without intent of sexual contact," said Sandusky.

<snipped>

Video:
http://rockcenter.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/11/14/8804779-jerry-sandusky-to-bob-costas-in-exclusive-rock-center-interview-i-shouldnt-have-showered-with-those-kids

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: November 15, 2011, 03:20:43 PM »

Crime victims rally, lawmakers push to strengthen abuse-reporting laws in wake of Penn State scandal

Many of the bills have been introduced in the last several legislative sessions, but have failed to get floor consideration in part because of  staunch opposition from the insurance industry and the Pennsylvania Catholic Conference, the state’s advocacy arm for the Roman Catholic Church.
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2011/11/crime_victims_rally_lawmakers.html

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: November 15, 2011, 03:21:05 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/15/us/pennsylvania-sandusky-case/index.html
Penn State coach: Team won't decline bowl bid
November 15, 2011

CNN) -- Penn State's interim coach knocked down rumors Tuesday that the embattled football team would decline a bowl bid at season's end.

"We've been assured that's not the case for the bowl game," Tom Bradley told reporters at a news conference. He also said that the possibility of the team not playing next year hasn't come up.
 ::snipping2::

The national spectacle has outraged and embarrassed Penn State students and alumni. An alumni-led effort has raised $372,000 for abuse victims in less than a week, a Twitter message said Tuesday.

School trustees fired university President Graham Spanier and Paterno last week on the heels of Sandusky's arrest, while McQueary was put on administrative leave.

On Monday, in an indication of the scandal's fallout spreading beyond Penn State, U.S. Navy spokeswoman Lt. Cmdr. Alana Garas said that the U.S. Navy secretary recommended that Spanier "be removed from the board of advisers to the presidents of the Naval Postgraduate School and Naval War College."

Also on Monday, the board of directors for Second Mile announced that its CEO had resigned. The board issued a statement saying it believes the departure of the CEO of 28 years, Jack Raykovitz, a licensed psychologist, "is in the best interests of the organization."

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: November 15, 2011, 05:52:19 PM »

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2011/11/10/jerry_sandusky_profile_the_most_unfortunate_one_ever_written.html
The Most Unfortunate Jerry Sandusky Profile Ever Written
November 10, 2011

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: November 15, 2011, 06:00:04 PM »

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7238963/penn-state-nittany-lions-scandal-mike-mcqueary-says-stopped-assault-talked-cops-according-report
Report: Mike McQueary sought police
Updated November 15, 2011

Penn State assistant coach Mike McQueary told a friend in an email that he stopped an alleged rape of a boy in 2002 by former Penn State assistant Jerry Sandusky and discussed it with police, The Morning Call of Allentown, Pa. reported.

In the email, obtained by The Morning Call, McQueary, a key witness in the case, said he "did have discussions with police and with the official at the university in charge of police" after the alleged incident.

In the email, dated Nov. 8, McQueary said "I did stop it, not physically, but made sure it was stopped when I left that locker room," The Morning Call reported.

McQueary declined to be interviewed and a message for his lawyer was not returned, the newspaper reported. State College police did not return a call seeking comment, according to the report.

CBS News, on its official Twitter page, said McQeary was to speak publicly for the first time since the scandal broke on Tuesday night's telecast.
The former Penn State quarterback has faced immense criticism for not calling police, interrupting the alleged assault or, in the nine years since he was an eyewitness, demanded answers about why Sandusky was never charged.

Sandusky has been charged with molesting eight boys in 15 years, with some of the alleged abuse taking place at the Penn State football complex. He has said he is innocent and made his case in a national television interview on NBC on Monday night.

In the email, McQueary wrote he "is getting hammered for handling this the right way or what I thought at the time was right," The Morning Call reported.

McQueary testified in a grand jury investigation that eventually led to child sex-abuse charges being filed against Sandusky, the defensive coordinator at Penn State. The ensuing scandal brought down longtime coach Joe Paterno, who was fired by university trustees amid growing criticism that he should have done more to stop the alleged abuse. University president Graham Spanier was also dismissed.

McQueary testified that after witnessing the alleged assault, he left the building, called his father and the next day told Paterno what he saw.

McQueary, who was a graduate assistant at the time of the alleged assault, was placed on administrative leave on Friday, a day after the school said the receivers coach would not be present at the team's game against Nebraska, because he had received threats.

In another email reported by NBC News on Monday night, McQueary told friends that he did the right thing.

"I didn't just turn and run ... I made sure it stopped ... I had to make quick tough decisions," he said in the email, according to the report.

In an interview with ABC News, Sandusky attorney Joe Amendola explained why he let Sandusky go on national TV to discuss the allegations.

"I think it's important, regardless of what people's mindset, ... for people to hear Jerry Sandusky say 'I did not sexually assault kids. I love kids. They're my life. That's why I created the Second Mile.' And I think people need to hear that from him."

And, preliminary hearings for former Penn State athletic director Tim Curley and former university vice president Gary Schultz were postponed after state prosecutors requested a delay.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: November 15, 2011, 06:02:57 PM »

http://www.ajc.com/sports/mcqueary-email-i-stopped-1226629.html
McQueary email: I stopped Sandusky, went to police
November 15, 2011

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. — Mike McQueary told a friend from Penn State that he stopped an alleged assault by Jerry Sandusky on a 10-year-old boy in 2002 and went to the police about it.
In the email dated Nov. 8 from McQueary's Penn State account and made available to The Associated Press by his friend on Tuesday, the assistant coach writes that he stopped the sexual assault and discussed it with police afterward.

"I am getting hammered for handling this the right way ... or what I thought at the time was right," he says. "I had to make tough impacting quick decisions."
Video at link

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: November 15, 2011, 06:05:05 PM »

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2011/11/15/bloomberg_articlesLUQ18M1A74E9.DTL
Penn State's Public Ties May Limit Liability, Moody's Says
November 15, 2011

Nov. 15 (Bloomberg) -- Pennsylvania State University may have limited liability exposure to potential lawsuits stemming from the sex-abuse scandal that has engulfed the school, Moody's Investors Service said, citing the institution's state links.

The company is examining those relationships as well as revenue sources such as philanthropic support in a credit review, John Nelson, a Moody's analyst in New York, said today in a telephone interview. While the university in State College is a land-grant school and gets annual appropriations, it isn't part of the state's higher-education system and is immune from disclosure laws that apply to public records.

"Because this is an unprecedented development in many areas of liability risk, it may not be clear even to them what the situation is," Nelson said. "These are things that have to be decided by counsel and possibly the courts. It could just take a while to evolve."

Citing the scandal, Moody's put Penn State's Aa1 credit rating on review for a possible cut last week after Jerry Sandusky, the football team's former defensive coordinator, was charged with sexually assaulting boys as young as 10 at the school.  <snip>

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: November 15, 2011, 06:24:53 PM »

Let me see.  Have I got this straight?

Mike McQueary observes a 10 year old boy being sodomized by Jerry Sandusky.  McQueary's presence implies that the assault ceases.  This 28 year old adult then departs from the scene and leaves the child with Sandusky.  Despicable!!

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: November 15, 2011, 06:30:25 PM »

Mike McQueary observes a 10 year old boy being sodomized by Jerry Sandusky.  McQueary's presence implies that the assault ceases.  This 28 year old adult then departs from the scene and leaves the child with Sandusky.  Despicable!!

Janet

Janet, I'm just not sure any of us have anything straight at this juncture.   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: November 15, 2011, 06:42:00 PM »

Janet

Janet, I'm just not sure any of us have anything straight at this juncture.   

What those who sexually abuse children and ... those who cover up for the absusers forget ... these children do not stay children and ... they have nightmares that forever etched into their memories.

I am thankful that in today's society adults who were sexually abused as children are empowered to speak out.

Janet

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: November 15, 2011, 08:40:14 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/sandusky-proclaims-innocence-nbc-interview-14953575
Email, TV Talk Add New Twists to Penn State Case
November 15, 2011

A former Penn State graduate assistant cited by a grand jury report as claiming he saw an ex-assistant football coach sexually abusing a young boy in a campus locker room shower says in an email he made sure the act was stopped and then went to police — contradicting what the report says.

Mike McQueary's comments, in an email made available to The Associated Press on Tuesday, appeared to add more confusion to a scandal that has enveloped the university and resulted in the firing of head coach Joe Paterno, the ousting of president Graham Spanier and charges of perjury against the athletic director and a senior vice president.

McQueary, now the football team's wide receivers coach, told a friend from Penn State that he made sure the 2002 shower assault he witnessed was stopped and went to the police about it. The friend made McQueary's email, written Nov. 8, available to the AP on Tuesday on the condition he not be identified.

McQueary, who has been placed on administrative leave and did not coach in Saturday's 17-14 loss to Nebraska, wrote: "I did stop it, not physically ... but made sure it was stopped when I left that locker room ... I did have discussions with police and with the official at the university in charge of police .... no one can imagine my thoughts or wants to be in my shoes for those 30-45 seconds ... trust me."
Added McQueary: "Do with this what you want ... but I am getting hammered for handling this the right way ... or what I thought at the time was right ... I had to make tough impacting quick decisions."

According to the grand jury report, McQueary testified he spoke to his father and then to Paterno before speaking to athletic director Tim Curley and senior vice president Gary Schultz, who oversaw campus police. Paterno has not been charged with any crime, and state prosecutors have said he is not a target. Curley and Schultz are accused of breaking the law by not going to police but maintain their innocence.
McQueary's remarks in the email to his friend came less than a day after former assistant coach Jerry Sandusky's admission that he showered with and "horsed around" with boys stunned legal observers. Sandusky's comments, they said, could be used by prosecutors trying to convict him of child sex abuse charges.

Experts in criminal law and crisis management questioned Sandusky's decision to give a TV interview in which he said that there was no abuse and that any activities in a campus shower with a boy were just horseplay, not molestation.

"Mr. Sandusky goes on worldwide television and admits he did everything the prosecution claims he did, except for the ultimate act of rape or sodomy? If I were a prosecutor, I'd be stunned," said Lynne Abraham, the former district attorney of Philadelphia. "I was stunned, and then I was revolted."

Abraham, who led a grand jury probe involving 63 accused priests from the Philadelphia archdiocese, was retained this week to lead an internal investigation of Sandusky's charity, The Second Mile, from which he's accused of culling his victims.
More...

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #292 on: November 15, 2011, 09:39:49 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/15/sanduskys-charity-tied-to-fundraiser-for-judge-who-set-bail-on-child-sex/

Sandusky's Charity Tied to Fundraiser for Judge Who Set Bail on Child Sex Charges

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/15/sanduskys-charity-tied-to-fundraiser-for-judge-who-set-bail-on-child-sex/#ixzz1dpe11zwh

Time for the judge to step down.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
nomad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #293 on: November 15, 2011, 10:07:45 PM »

Paterno Turns Home Over to Wife for $1

Source: NY Times

Joe Paterno transferred full ownership of his house to his wife, Sue, for $1 in July, less than four months before a sexual abuse scandal engulfed his Penn State football program and the university.

Documents filed in Centre County, Pa., show that on July 21, Paterno’s house near campus was turned over to “Suzanne P. Paterno, trustee” for a dollar plus “love and affection.” The couple had previously held joint ownership of the house, which they bought in 1969 for $58,000.

According to documents filed with the county, the house’s fair-market value was listed at $594,484.40. Wick Sollers, a lawyer for Paterno, said in an e-mail that the Paternos had been engaged in a “multiyear estate planning program,” and the transfer “was simply one element of that plan.” He said it had nothing to do with the scandal.

Paterno, who was fired as the football coach at the university last week, has been judged harshly by many for failing to take more aggressive action when he learned of a suspected sexual assault of a child by one of his former top assistants.

Read more: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/16/sports/ncaafootball/i...

For Kaitlin, her family, and Cubbee
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: November 15, 2011, 10:25:56 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/15/us/pennsylvania-sandusky-case/?hpt=hp_bn2
Lawyers for Penn State officials blast move to delay hearing
November 15, 2011

CNN) -- Lawyers for two Penn State University officials charged with failing to report sexual abuse claims against a former football coach blasted prosecutors Tuesday for trying to delay an upcoming hearing, saying their clients deserve a speedy trial.

Pennsylvania's attorney general's office filed court papers Tuesday saying it was "not available to proceed" with a preliminary hearing for Penn State Athletic Director Tim Curley and Gary Schultz, the senior vice president for finance and business. The hearing had been set for Thursday.

The attorney general's office proposed several dates in early December as an alternative, but offered no further explanation for the requested delay.

But Curley and Schultz "are anxious to face their accusers, clear their good names and go on with their lives," their attorneys said in a joint written statement.

"Our clients have a right to a speedy trial. By law, they have a right to have a preliminary hearing by Thursday, November 17. We are ready to go," they said.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: November 15, 2011, 10:33:49 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/15/state-investigating-sanduskys-charity-as-founder-faces-child-sex-abuse-charges/
State Investigating Ex-Penn State Coach Sandusky's Charity Amid Child Sex Abuse Case
November 15, 2011

The Second Mile charity founded by Jerry Sandusky is under investigation by the Pennsylvania attorney general's office as part of a probe into what the group's officers may have known about the former Penn State coach's alleged sexual abuse of young boys, officials tell FoxNews.com.

Sources said among the investigation's aims are to determine when Second Mile officials became aware of Sandusky's alleged behavior; whether charity funds were used to lavish gifts on the boys involved, and if the alleged sexual abuse occurred at Second Mile locations across the state.
The probe into the charity was described as a second prong of the larger investigation into the allegations against Sandusky, Nicholas Winkler, spokesman for the Pennsylvania Department of State, said.

"The AG is now running point on this, the Second Mile investigation," Winkler said.
Winkler said the State Department and the attorney general have shared jurisdiction over the investigation of the embattled charity, but the attorney general took over the case "fairly recently."

The Department of State's Bureau of Charitable Organizations director, Michael Patterson, also confirmed to FoxNews.com that Second Mile was under investigation.

Both officials said the attorney general's office had requested and received all available records relating to the charity's financial filings and other incorporation documents, all of which include the names of the charity's state-wide board of directors and other employees.

They said everything in the documents would be scrutinized, including grant recipients like the University of Pittsburgh, which received $15,000 grant "children" services from the Second Mile in 2009. Camps and activities were held at Penn State satellite campuses all around the state, according to the documents.

The investigation also will look at whether Sandusky misappropriated charitable funds -- checking, for example, if he purchased gifts for boys he is accused of molesting.
The longtime head of Second Mile, Jack Raykovitz, resigned on Sunday, the latest casualty in the ongoing fallout of the Sandusky case. But Raykovitz's wife, Katherine Genovese -- the second-highest-paid Second Mile employee -- remains in her position at the charity's State College, Pa., office.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: November 15, 2011, 11:21:20 PM »

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/16/sports/ncaafootball/in-july-paterno-transferred-ownership-of-home-to-his-wife-for-1.html
Paterno Turns Home Over to His Wife for $1
November 15, 2011

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. — Joe Paterno transferred full ownership of his house to his wife, Sue, for $1 in July, less than four months before a sexual abuse scandal engulfed his Penn State football program and the university.
Documents filed in Centre County, Pa., show that on July 21, Paterno’s house near campus was turned over to “Suzanne P. Paterno, trustee” for a dollar plus “love and affection.” The couple had previously held joint ownership of the house, which they bought in 1969 for $58,000.

According to documents filed with the county, the house’s fair-market value was listed at $594,484.40. Wick Sollers, a lawyer for Paterno, said in an e-mail that the Paternos had been engaged in a “multiyear estate planning program,” and the transfer “was simply one element of that plan.” He said it had nothing to do with the scandal.

Paterno, who was fired as the football coach at the university last week, has been judged harshly by many for failing to take more aggressive action when he learned of a suspected sexual assault of a child by one of his former top assistants.

Some legal experts, in trying to gauge the legal exposure of the university and its top officials to lawsuits brought by suspected victims of the assistant, Jerry Sandusky, have theorized that Paterno could be a target of civil actions. On Nov. 5, Sandusky, Penn State’s former defensive coordinator, was charged with 40 counts related to the reported sexual abuse of eight boys over 15 years. Paterno, 84, was among those called to give testimony before a grand jury during the investigation, which began in 2009.

Experts in estate planning and tax law, in interviews, cautioned that it would be hard to determine the Paternos’ motivation simply from the available documents. It appears the family house had been the subject of years of complex and confusing transactions.

Lawrence A. Frolik, a law professor at the University of Pittsburgh who specializes in elder law, said that he had “never heard” of a husband selling his share of a house for $1 to his spouse for tax or government assistance purposes.

“I can’t see any tax advantages,” Frolik said. “If someone told me that, my reaction would be, ‘Are they hoping to shield assets in case if there’s personal liability?’ ” He added, “It sounds like an attempt to avoid personal liability in having assets in his wife’s name.”

Two lawyers examined the available documents in recent days. Neither wanted to be identified because they were not directly involved in the case or the property transaction. One of the experts said it appeared to be an explicit effort to financially shield Joe Paterno. The other regarded the July transaction, at least on its face, as benign.

Last Wednesday, the university’s board of trustees fired Paterno and Graham B. Spanier, the university’s president.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: November 16, 2011, 06:10:27 AM »

Joe Amendola-led media blitz shaky defense for Jerry Sandusky in Penn State child sex abuse case

Small-time lawyer Amendola making his own strange news

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Originally Published: Tuesday, November 15 2011, 11:20 PM
Updated: Wednesday, November 16 2011, 3:45 AM

Lawyer Joe Amendola appears with Bob Costas on NBC and doesn't seem to do his client, Jerry Sandusky,
any favors by having him speak about the child sex abuse allegations.

We talk about the presumption of innocence in this country, and the law says that it is supposed to apply even to Jerry Sandusky. The law says it applies to Sandusky even after Joe Paterno has already said he should have done more about Sandusky, and after Mike McQueary tells the grand jury what he saw once in a Penn State shower room, Sandusky with a 10-year-old boy pressed up against a shower room wall.

Joe Amendola, the lawyer who represents Sandusky around trying to make himself famous, talks and talks about how his client deserves that presumption of innocence, even after Amendola - in a creepy, lounge lizard way - sends Sandusky out to look guiltier than ever during that interview with Bob Costas on “Rock Center” Monday night.

At that moment, the unspeakable out of Penn State turns stupid, because of a small-time lawyer.

Here was Tom Harvey, the New York City criminal and civil rights attorney who has been in this paper for more than a week making so much sense out of his own outrage about this Penn State story, talking Tuesday about Amendola:

“He seems more focused on getting himself on as many national news shows as he can, rather than protecting his client. This is rather ironic, since the only person in the United States legally obligated to vigilantly defend Sandusky has taken it upon himself to encourage his client to waive the most basic constitutional right every criminal defendant in the country has, which means the right to remain silent. Instead, this guy Amendola has practically begged his client to talk.”

In the morning Tuesday, I was talking to Bob Costas, and he told the story of getting the telephone interview with Sandusky Monday night. He, Costas, had reached out to this Amendola the week before, set up an interview with him. Amendola showed up at NBC Monday night and about 15 minutes before that interview was to begin, he said to Costas, “How about I put you on the telephone with Jerry?”

He gave up his own client in that moment, not that anybody cares about that happening to Jerry Sandusky.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/college/joe-amendola-led-media-blitz-shaky-defense-jerry-sandusky-penn-state-child-sex-abuse-case-article-1.978218#ixzz1driXTL00

« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 06:30:56 AM by San » Logged
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #298 on: November 16, 2011, 09:26:45 AM »

Here is the Jerry Sandusky grand jury report! WARNING! This court document contains graphic descriptions!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/sports/documents/sandusky-grand-jury-report11052011.html
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: November 16, 2011, 09:41:21 AM »

Here is the Jerry Sandusky grand jury report! WARNING! This court document contains graphic descriptions!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/sports/documents/sandusky-grand-jury-report11052011.html

_icey_, thanks for posting the link to the grand jury report.  We have an existing thread about Jerry Sandusky, so I'll merge your post with it.  MB

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.