April 16, 2024, 02:00:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fmr PSU Coach Jerry Sandusky Convicted on 45 Counts of Sexual Abuse of 10 Boys  (Read 1004318 times)
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #300 on: November 16, 2011, 09:50:19 AM »

Sorry somehow this got posted in the wrong place. I posted it under sports if you'd like to delete this one. Thank you.
_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #301 on: November 16, 2011, 09:52:11 AM »

Thank you MuffyBee! 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: November 16, 2011, 10:27:44 AM »

Sorry somehow this got posted in the wrong place. I posted it under sports if you'd like to delete this one. Thank you.

_icey_  There were actually three different places I considered before I started the thread about the charges brought against Jerry Sandusky, which included "Sports", "News of the Day" and "Crimes Against Children, Elderly and the Disabled".  I chose the latter, even though any of the three could have applied, because to me, what Jerry Sandusky has done isn't so much about sports or big news, it's Crimes against Children. It's not a sex scandal, it's not about Penn State Football as much as  it's about child rape.  JMHO  That Jerry Sandusky used the Penn State Football program and their facilities along with The Second Mile makes it all the more terrible.   The grand jury report speaks volumes.  And I agree, there are "graphic descriptions".  And I personally think this is just the tip of the iceberg.  Thank you again for bringing the link to the report. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: November 16, 2011, 12:04:08 PM »

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/11/15/ex-psu-grad-assistant-matt-paknis-on-wfan-paterno-knows-everything/
Ex-PSU Grad Assistant Matt Paknis On WFAN: Paterno Knows Everything
November 15, 2011

NEW YORK (WFAN) - A former child-abuse victim himself, former football grad assistant Matt Paknis believes Joe Paterno knew about Jerry Sandusky’s alleged sexual abuse against children years ago.

Paknis joined WFAN’s Mike Francesa on Tuesday to talk about his time at Penn State.
aknis was a graduate assistant on the Nittany Lions football staff in 1987 and 1988. He says Sandusky exhibited questionable behavior towards the players back then.

As a childhood victim of sexual abuse, he said he remembered thinking how inappropriate it was when he saw Sandusky tickle and pinch little boys during football camps, sometimes putting them in headlocks.

“I thought it was a boundary issue, more than anything else,” Paknis said.
 ::snipping2::
When asked about the possibility that Paterno could not be aware of reports on Sandusky’s behavior Paknis said it was “impossible.”

“Joe knows everything,” he said.

Paknis also said that he could envision a scenario where Paterno attempted to cover up Sandusky’s actions.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #304 on: November 16, 2011, 12:17:11 PM »

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/11/15/ex-psu-grad-assistant-matt-paknis-on-wfan-paterno-knows-everything/
Ex-PSU Grad Assistant Matt Paknis On WFAN: Paterno Knows Everything
November 15, 2011

NEW YORK (WFAN) - A former child-abuse victim himself, former football grad assistant Matt Paknis believes Joe Paterno knew about Jerry Sandusky’s alleged sexual abuse against children years ago.

Paknis joined WFAN’s Mike Francesa on Tuesday to talk about his time at Penn State.
aknis was a graduate assistant on the Nittany Lions football staff in 1987 and 1988. He says Sandusky exhibited questionable behavior towards the players back then.

As a childhood victim of sexual abuse, he said he remembered thinking how inappropriate it was when he saw Sandusky tickle and pinch little boys during football camps, sometimes putting them in headlocks.

“I thought it was a boundary issue, more than anything else,” Paknis said.
When asked about the possibility that Paterno could not be aware of reports on Sandusky’s behavior Paknis said it was “impossible.”

“Joe knows everything,” he said.

Paknis also said that he could envision a scenario where Paterno attempted to cover up Sandusky’s actions.
"Joe knows everything" is exactly what I now believe.  No successful sports program is run by a man in the dark.  He knew the men he had on staff.  JoePa has been in power at Penn State for a long time and he didn't do it by dumb luck. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #305 on: November 16, 2011, 12:25:50 PM »

Hmmm....Sarah Palin says we should hang Jerry Sandusky from the highest tree and she'll bring the rope.

I like her thinking!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: November 16, 2011, 02:05:54 PM »

Just dandy.  If Judge Dutchot had recused herself as she should have, some of what's mentioned in the article below might not even be an issue.  He's thinking about taking a trip before the next legal proceeding to "clear his head"!!??  No travel restrictions.   

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/11/16/us-usa-crime-coach-campus-idUSTRE7AF1WZ20111116
Penn State powerless to keep Sandusky off campus
November 16, 2011

(Reuters) - Penn State says alleged child sex abuser Jerry Sandusky is "not welcome" on its campus, but the university so far has no legal recourse to keep the former assistant football coach away.

In her bail ruling, Judge Leslie Dutchot ordered the former defensive coordinator not to have any contact with minors, witnesses or alleged victims.

The ruling placed no restrictions on his travel. Sandusky's lawyer, Joe Amendola, advised Sandusky and his wife to take a trip ahead of the next legal proceeding to clear his head, he told CNN.

In effect, Sandusky is free to return to the Penn State campus, something school officials are powerless to stop.

"Our legal counsel informed Jerry Sandusky that he is not welcome on our campus," Penn State spokeswoman AnneMarie Mountz said in an e-mail to Reuters on Wednesday.

Requests for information on a possible restraining order against Sandusky, or what officials would do if he tried to return to campus, were not immediately answered.

Nor was it clear if prosecutors would seek to alter Sandusky's bail conditions. Calls to the Pennsylvania attorney general's office were not immediately returned.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: November 16, 2011, 02:34:05 PM »

McQueary needs to get his story straight;
Mike McQueary's statement to police doesn't say he stopped attack or notified police about Sandusky allegations

" Penn State assistant football coach Mike McQueary never mentioned that he talked to police in 2002 after witnessing an alleged sexual assault by Jerry Sandusky of a young boy, according to a hand-written statement McQueary gave to police during the recent grand jury investigation."
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2011/11/mcquearys_statement_in_line_wi.html

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: November 16, 2011, 02:53:31 PM »

State Investigating Ex-Penn State Coach Sandusky's Charity Amid Child Sex Abuse Case
By Jana Winter
Published November 15, 2011

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/15/state-investigating-sanduskys-charity-as-founder-faces-child-sex-abuse-charges/?test=latestnews

EXCLUSIVE: Charity's Donors Kept in Dark About Penn State Sex Abuse Investigation
By Mike Jaccarino
Published November 16, 2011

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/16/exclusive-charitys-donors-kept-in-dark-about-penn-state-sex-abuse-investigation/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: November 16, 2011, 03:03:17 PM »

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/17/sports/ncaafootball/lawyer-says-client-will-testify-to-severe-sexual-assault-in-sandusky-case.html
Lawyer Says Alleged Sandusky Victim Will Testify to Severe Sexual Assault
November 16, 2011

Ben Andreozzi, a Pennsylvania lawyer representing one of eight alleged victims in the Penn State sexual child abuse case, called Jerry Sandusky a “coward” on Wednesday and said that Sandusky’s recent comments on television had emboldened his client to pursue sexual assault charges against Sandusky.
“Mr. Sandusky suggested in some of his comments about the victims that maybe people were backing off,” Andreozzi said in a telephone interview from his office in Harrisburg, Pa. “My client heard that and has dug in his heels. He is feeling more comfortable about going through with this. The comments maybe backfired. They have caused victims to be more motivated to testify against him.”

Andreozzi said his client, now in his 20s, met Sandusky through Sandusky’s charity, the Second Mile. He said he had been around Sandusky for several years and was assaulted multiple times. Andreozzi has also advised other alleged victims in the case and said he was meeting with another potential victim this week.
Andreozzi, who also issued a statement Wednesday, said his client would testify that he was “severely sexually assaulted” by Sandusky.

“I am appalled by the fact that Mr. Sandusky has elected to revictimize these young men at a time when they should be healing,” Andreozzi said. “He’s being a coward by refusing to admit to his culpability. Sexual assault victims can begin the healing process if there’s an acknowledgement of fault. Mr. Sandusky could assist in that process and instead he is putting these young men through it again.”

Andreozzi said he talked with his client after he had listened to Sandusky’s televised telephone interview.

“He was absolutely more ready to follow through with this afterward,” Andreozzi said. “He wants him to know he fully intends to testify he was severely sexually assaulted by Mr. Sandusky.”

Andreozzi added: “I have my finger on the pulse of this case. I don’t know of any existing assault victims changing their story or refusing to testify. To the contrary, others are actually coming forward.”

Andreozzi, whose practice has specialized in child sexual abuse cases, also said he was upset that Penn State had not reached out to any of the victims.

“They could have a victim-centric approach to this but it appears they have been in a face-saving mode,” Andreozzi said. “They could be proactive and offer to pay for counseling and let the victims participate in the rebuilding of the school. They could help to adopt policies and procedures that will prevent sexual assaults on the campus.

“This is a situation that is only going to grow. When I represent a sexual abuse victim, we start with one or maybe two clients but as the ball gets rolling forward, more victims almost always come forward.”

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: November 16, 2011, 03:38:16 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/16/justice/pennsylvania-coach-abuse-timeline/index.html
A timeline of the Penn State child sex abuse scandal
November 16, 2011

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: November 16, 2011, 03:46:25 PM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45321304/ns/today-today_news/t/state-college-police-mcqueary-didnt-report-abuse-us/
State College police: McQueary didn't report abuse to us
Then-Penn State graduate assistant told friend in email he discussed alleged 2002 child sex assault by Jerry Sandusky with police

November 16, 2011

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. — The State College police chief said Wednesday that former Penn State graduate assistant Mike McQueary never reported allegations of child sex abuse against Jerry Sandusky to the department.
"Absolutely not," State College Police Chief Tom King told NBC News when asked if McQueary had ever come to them with allegations concerning Sandusky, a former defensive coordinator for the Penn State football team.

"We don't have any records of him coming to us," King said.

McQueary, now an assistant football coach, wrote in a Nov. 8 email to a friend that he stopped an alleged sexual assault by Sandusky on a 10-year-old boy in 2002 and discussed it with police afterward.

"I did stop it, not physically ... but made sure it was stopped when I left that locker room ... I did have discussions with police and with the official at the university in charge of police .... no one can imagine my thoughts or wants to be in my shoes for those 30-45 seconds ... trust me," he wrote.

The contents of the email were reported Tuesday by The Patriot-News, The Associated Press and other media outlets.

Pennsylvania State Police would not comment on whether McQueary spoke with them after the 2002 incident, citing an ongoing investigation.

McQueary's statements in the email appear to be at odds with a grand jury report that states that he saw Sandusky sexually assault a young boy in a shower at Penn State but never told law enforcement.

The summary of the testimony to jurors says McQueary witnessed the act, then left the locker room to call his father. He talked to head football coach Joe Paterno the next morning, and 10 days later told former athletic director Tim Curley and Vice President Gary Schultz, who oversaw campus police, the indictment against Sandusky said.
The New York Times reported earlier this week that close to 10 additional suspected victims have come forward to the authorities since the arrest of Sandusky on Nov. 5.

Maria Finn, spokeswoman for Pennsylvania State Police, told NBC on Wednesday that the numbers reported by the Times and others "are wrong." She did not elaborate.

Finn said phone calls continue to come in to a police tip line.

Meanwhile, an Associated Press analysis of state public pension records shows Paterno's long service at the university theoretically puts him in line for a pension of more than $500,000 a year.

Paterno's pension records obtained Tuesday from the State Employees' Retirement System credit him with more than 60 years in the system. The formula used to determine benefits makes him eligible for a pension equal to 100 percent of the average of his three highest-salary years.

His pay rose from $541,000 to $568,000 over the past three full calendar years.
The retirement system also confirmed Tuesday that Sandusky collects a $59,000 annual pension and withdrew $148,000 upon retirement.
Video at link.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: November 16, 2011, 04:00:38 PM »

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2011/11/16/bloomberg_articlesLURRO007SXKX.DTL
Penn State Girl Out of Love With Paterno: Margaret Carlson
November 16, 2011

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: November 16, 2011, 04:31:06 PM »

Judge Who Set Unsecured Bail For Jerry Sandusky Is a Second Mile Volunteer
Nov 13, 2011 3:51 PM

When Jerry Sandusky was initially arraigned, as previously reported by Sara Ganim, prosecutors requested $500,000.00 bail and that Sandusky be required to wear a leg monitor.

District Judge Leslie Dutchcot, however, ordered that Sandusky be freed on $100,000.00 unsecured bail. She ordered that Sandusky be freed and pay nothing unless he failed to show up for a court hearing.

<snipped>

http://deadspin.com/5859075/

According to Breaking News on CNN ... Wolf Blitzer announced that District Judge Leslie Dutchcot will be replaced.  Dutchcot's ties with the Second Mile foundation was cited as the reason.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: November 16, 2011, 04:43:14 PM »

When Jerry Sandusky was initially arraigned, as previously reported by Sara Ganim, prosecutors requested $500,000.00 bail and that Sandusky be required to wear a leg monitor.

District Judge Leslie Dutchcot, however, ordered that Sandusky be freed on $100,000.00 unsecured bail. She ordered that Sandusky be freed and pay nothing unless he failed to show up for a court hearing.

<snipped>

According to Breaking News on CNN ... Wolf Blitzer announced that District Judge Leslie Dutchcot will be replaced.  Dutchcot's ties with the Second Mile foundation was cited as the reason.

Janet

Thank you for the update Janet.  I wonder who decided to take that action?  Judge Dutchcot should have recused herself in the first place, but since she didn't, it's good to see she wasn't allowed to continue in that capacity.  I was rather shocked (but not surprised) to learn he doesn't have travel restrictions, per Judge Dutchcot's bail ruling:  "The ruling placed no restrictions on his travel. Sandusky's lawyer, Joe Amendola, advised Sandusky and his wife to take a trip ahead of the next legal proceeding to clear his head, he told CNN."
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/11/16/us-usa-crime-coach-campus-idUSTRE7AF1WZ20111116

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: November 16, 2011, 04:46:25 PM »

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/jerry-sandusky-interview-bob-costas-jon-stewart-penn-state-262024
Jon Stewart Slams Jerry Sandusky for Bob Costas Interview: 'You Can't Even Bring Yourself to Lie Emphatically' (Video)
The "Daily Show" host criticizes the former Penn State football coach for choosing to "literally phone in your defense on national television."
November 15, 2011

Jon Stewart had some harsh words for former Penn State football coach Jerry Sandusky on the heels of the latter's interview with Bob Costas.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: November 16, 2011, 04:55:20 PM »

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/New-judge-assigned-in-Penn-St-sex-abuse-case-2271520.php
New judge assigned in Penn St. sex-abuse case
November 16, 2011

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (AP) — A new judge was assigned to handle Jerry Sandusky's child sex-abuse charges on Wednesday as a lawyer for a boy who accuses the former Penn State assistant football coach of abuse took aim at his televised defense.
The Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts announced Wednesday that it was bringing in a Westmoreland County senior district judge to preside over Sandusky's preliminary hearing. Robert E. Scott is taking over the hearing from Centre County District Judge Leslie Dutchcot.

Dutchcot has donated money to The Second Mile, a charity established by Sandusky for at-risk children and the place where authorities say he met his victims.

The office said Scott has no known ties to Penn State or The Second Mile. The hearing is scheduled for Dec. 7.

Some plaintiffs' lawyers are starting to advertise on their websites for potential Sandusky victims, vowing to get justice.

Jeff Anderson, a St. Paul, Minn., attorney, has long represented clergy-abuse victims and told The Associated Press on Wednesday that he has been retained by several people he described as Sandusky victims.

"There's a great deal of fury and confusion," particularly because Sandusky is free on bail, Anderson said. "Getting (them) help and cooperating with law enforcement is our first priority."

The "time for reckoning," in the form of civil suits, will come later, Anderson said.

Anderson declined to say whether his clients are among the eight boys who were labeled as victims in the grand jury report.

Likewise, Berks County lawyer Jay Abramowitch, who has represented about 150 child-sex victims, many of them in clergy-abuse cases, said he is following the Penn State case closely. He declined to say if he was representing anyone accusing Sandusky of abuse.
"The real significance of what happened in the Sandusky situation is that people are beginning to understand the cover-up that goes on in any structural organization that employs a pedophile. And that's why these pedophiles are running wild," he said.

"What's the answer? One of the answers is to allow these victims the right to go to court and file suit against not only the pedophile, but the group that employed them ... and didn't do anything," Abramowitch said.

Abramowitch long fought to have the state extend the time limit for victims to file civil suits, a change made only after a 2005 grand jury report described years of abuse within the Philadelphia archdiocese.

In State College, Penn State announced a physician and member of its board of trustees who played football and wrestled for the school would serve as acting athletic director. The school named Dr. David M. Joyner, an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in sports medicine and a business consultant, as the interim replacement for Tim Curley.Curley is on leave as athletic director as he defends himself against criminal charges that he failed to properly alert authorities when told of an alleged sexual assault by Sandusky against a child, and that he lied to a grand jury.

Joyner's position on the board, where he has been a trustee since 2000, is being suspended as he takes on the new duties.

Also Wednesday, a central Pennsylvania police chief said his department did not receive reports from a then-Penn State graduate assistant who said he saw Sandusky raping a boy on campus in 2002.

The assistant, Mike McQueary, wrote in an email to a friend that was made available to The Associated Press that he had discussions with police about what he saw. In the email, McQueary did not specify which police department he spoke to.

State College borough police chief Tom King said McQueary didn't make a report to his department.

The university also has its own police force. Penn State administrators said they were looking into whether McQueary contacted campus police.

Meanwhile, U.S. Sen. Bob Casey, D-Pa., introduced a bill that would require all adults to report child abuse and neglect to police or local child protective agencies.

And new details were emerging about how the case ended up in the hands of the state attorney general's office.

Former Centre County District Attorney Michael Madeira told The Associated Press that his wife's brother — who he declined to name — was Sandusky's adopted son.

"I reviewed it and I made the decision it needed to be investigated further," Madeira said. "But the apparent conflict of interest created an impediment for me to make those kinds of decisions."

The scandal's fallout extended to former Pittsburgh Steelers great Franco Harris, whose relationship with a southwestern Pennsylvania racetrack and casino was put on hiatus after he chastised Penn State's trustees for showing "no courage" for firing Paterno, who has not been charged with a crime and is not considered a target of prosecutors.

Harris, who played for Paterno from 1968 to 1971, had recently signed on to be a spokesman for The Meadows Racetrack and Casino, located in Washington, Pa., about 30 minutes south of Pittsburgh. The track said it was a mutual decision.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: November 16, 2011, 04:59:24 PM »

<snipped>

Janet

Thank you for the update Janet.  I wonder who decided to take that action?  Judge Dutchcot should have recused herself in the first place, but since she didn't, it's good to see she wasn't allowed to continue in that capacity.  I was rather shocked (but not surprised) to learn he doesn't have travel restrictions, per Judge Dutchcot's bail ruling:  "The ruling placed no restrictions on his travel. Sandusky's lawyer, Joe Amendola, advised Sandusky and his wife to take a trip ahead of the next legal proceeding to clear his head, he told CNN."

MuffyBee

If convicted on these charges Jerry Sandusky faces the rest of his life in prison.  Logic dictates that he is a flight risk.  He has the connections and financially means.

I hope Sandusky is hauled back into court allowing the replacement judge to reconsider the prosecutor's request.

I believe that the investigation encompassing all aspects of this scandal should be handled by the FBI.  There are too many University and Second Miles conflicts of interest in this jurisdiction that imply accountability and justice will remain elusive.

IMO

Janet

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: November 16, 2011, 05:08:38 PM »

ITA Janet.

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #319 on: November 16, 2011, 06:11:50 PM »

I believe that the investigation encompassing all aspects of this scandal should be handled by the FBI.

Respectfully, I disagree.  Somehow the matter would end up with DOJ.  The innocent would be prosecuted; the guilty would go free; and Mexican drug dealers would be furnished with "fast and furious" guns to shoot the townspeople.

However, the FBI should handle crossing state lines with a minor if they can prove sexual activities during the 1999 Alamo Bowl.  Texas is on the case.  Maybe they will be successful.

It's disgusting that Sandusky is free to move around while the victims are terrified to move.  Hope the new Judge is a good one.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.